The Port Visit

Story Info
A port visit provides new experiences.
4.5k words
4.46
12.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sailing into the harbor was routine. While at sea for the last three days, I intended to stay just overnight before continuing my sail south early the next morning.

There was only one other sailboat anchored, so there was plenty of room for privacy. Privacy is nice when your shower is on the stern of your boat for all to see. Usually showers are in port are limited to times when the stern has swung away from the rest of the boats in the harbor. Privacy is also nice if you like to jack off while watching the stars, not that I have done that. Ehem.

This port visit was simply to restock and make minor repairs, but my mood changed and before I rowed ashore, I changed into clean cloths so that I might enjoy some beer and conversation at a local bar. At 3 pm, the bar scene is typical: a few tourists who have wandered from the defined cruise ship paths, a couple of sailors who have obviously been at the bar for hours, and a couple of locals intent on a quiet beer. In hopes of conversation, I take a seat at the bar closer to the locals.

After my first beer and a few futile attempts to start conversation, it was obvious that the locals are not interested in anything except their beers. I made small talk with the bartender, Joel, but that wasn't very interesting. He tells me much of what I already read about the port: sleepy, a couple of bars, an unusually good local market for groceries, and a great source of medicinal weed.

As I considered the last ounce of my beer before heading off in search of food supplies for the next leg of my trip, a thin, wispy haired woman walked into the bar stopping every conversation including the tourists'. As she walked from the blinding outside light towards the bar, I noticed cutoff shorts set high atop her long thin legs and a loose t-shirt which discretely covered promisingly large breasts. Despite her tan, her Celtic nose was reddened from the sun, and her freckles proudly standout.

As she approaches the bartender who is standing just to my right, he reaches behind the bar to retrieve a small mail package. As he hands it to her, I stare at the silhouette of her striking body and beautiful face. She thanks the bartender with a big smile before taking the package, and to my pleasant surprise turns towards me as she turns to leave. My surprise turns to embarrassment as it becomes clear that she has caught me blatantly staring at her. As quickly as I can, I turn my stare towards my beer, but not before I catch a knowing smirk on her lips.

In an instant, she turns back towards the door and I watch the most gorgeous of asses walk away from me. When she is gone, I notice that one of the drunken sailors with a scowling face talking in a low voice to his buddy. It is obvious that he has strong negative feelings to this mysterious woman who made my disk hard by simply walking 20 feet and turning around: contempt, disgust, hatred.

My week at sea could not account for such contradictory lust, and without hesitating: "Hey Joel, who's she?", pointing to my empty bottle for another.

A side long glance makes me feel like a leech, but his face softens as he says, "Cecilia. Ces. She grew up sailing around the islands as a kid with her parents for years: fantastic family, I've known them forever. She went to college in New York three years ago, but returned just last month. I guess she just couldn't get it out of her."

"How 'bout the guy in the corner with a grudge?"

"Oh, him? I think he tried to date Ces one time and was sorely disappointed. I remember the night he was hitting on her. Both of them disappeared for a while. I'm not sure what happened, but he finished the night at the bar drinking heavily, muttering, and he hasn't changed attitude since. She was back at 7 am the next morning for huevos rancheros e jalapeños. Nice girl, I mean, woman, I guess. Anyways, she's been around for a long time and she's well looked after, if you know what I mean."

I did, and I decided to immediately change the subject to the weather, which never changes at this time of year.

I finished up my beer and headed out to get the supplies that brought me into port. While shopping for groceries, I ran into the girl named Cecilia, literally. Her basket was turned over with vegetables and fruit were strewn across the floor. Embarrassment gave way to polite conversation, and then out of the blue, she invited me to her boat for dinner, which was also anchored in the harbor. I have no idea why, but I responded with something stupid like, "I need to get up early in order to get a fresh start on my sail around the world..." Without waiting for me to finish my excuse, she said dinner was ceviche with brussel sprouts and to be there at 7 pm. Fortunately, I was able to stammer a gracious "ok" as my mind struggled with the unexpected invite and the odd menu pairing.

After finishing my shopping, I hurried back to my boat to clean up before my date. I was excited for all the obvious reasons a sailor about to get laid would be happy. I took a quick shower on the stern, which fortunately pointed away from the rest of the boats and the piers. I thought I might have been hoping for too much, but I made a point of shaving my balls smooth. Just something I like, ok?

Throwing on my only collared shirt and my only clean shorts, I hopped back into my dingy and rowed out to her boat.

Dinner was great. Wait ate topside watching the sun set. I learned about her growing up as a local and her disappointing attempt at a traditional education. Her parents had retired to solid land, but while in school, she longed for sailing the Caribbean. The winter cold was like a dagger to her, she said.

I explained how my life had gotten routine. I stayed in a bad relationship and a bad job for years, and finally I said no. With much of my savings, I bought a boat and set sail.

After dinner was served Ces cleared the plates and apologized for not having dessert to offer. She then awkwardly offered me a drink down below instead, claiming a slight chill. With the satisfaction that I might have earned a night in her boat, I "graciously" accepted her offer.

I never got my after dinner drink. The moment I climbed down the ladder, I was wrapped in her arms and an aggressive kiss. Stopping for a breath, she asked, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Uh, no. Should I?"

"You must agree to one thing, though: My boat, my rules. Agree?"

"Uh, sure." Should I?

With that she pulled me into her cabin and pushed me onto her bunk. She climbed on top and crawled up to continue kissing me. At the same time, I felt her hand slide up my shorts and finger my cock and balls. I was hard in an instant.

Breaking the kiss, she worked her way down my chest unbuttoning my shirt as she descended. I reached to run my hands down to run my fingers through her hair, but she immediately pushed flung them back above my head and immediately turned her efforts to taking my shorts off. After wiggling free, I looked down to see her smile from across my cock. Noticing my shaven balls, she remarked, "Nice.... I like."

She took my cock in her hand and lifted it strait up. She then nuzzled her nose into my scrotum and licked my balls. She seemed to be playing with them, tossing each up with a flip of her head before licking the underside of my sack. I've never been licked there before and certainly never licked where she went next.

She slowly lifted the backs of my knees up towards my chest. A cheeky but slight smile was on her face, as she pressed my legs up against me.

"Here, hold these." I complied and lifted my head to get a better view of what I thought she intended to do.

With an obviously slowness, she lowered her face down below my balls -- never breaking eye contact. With my loose balls straddling her nose like a mask, I felt her tongue lick the length of my ass. She watched my face for a reaction. When she pressed her tongue against my asshole, my balls rose to cover her eyes. I thought that was a fascinating and funny sight, but she later told me that I had stopped breathing.

She began to probe my asshole with her tongue and wrapped her hand around my cock. Slowly she pulled her hand up and down my cock, pressing her thumb against the lower underside. Occasionally, she pulled her hand over the head and followed by driving her tongue deeper in my ass. She never penetrated, but the sensations were great. I wished her tongue were longer.

After a long while, she worked her way up towards my cock. She sucked each ball deep into her mouth before passing them, causing me to sharply inhale in fear of pain which never came. The sound of my balls popping in and out of her mouth was concerning, but the warmth, wetness and nastiness of it drove me crazy.

Ces lifted my cock to point straight up again, this time with her hand wrapped around the base of my cock. As clear as it was yesterday, I remember her chin resting on her hand and my cock pointing upwards to her forehead, eyes on either side of my cock staring at me.

"Relax. I think you will enjoy this. I once read that only 6% of women enjoy giving head and swallowing. I'm one of them." I've never heard more erotic words in my life. As I relaxed my head back and let go of my knees, I knew I was owned. On a voyage that I expected to not get laid, I knew I was going to exceed all of my land-locked fantasies that night.

She rolled my foreskin down exposing the head of my cock, and I felt her slowly lick around the crown of it. Her thumb rubbed my cock and I could feel the slickness of her saliva as my balls rolled against my smooth groin and legs. Her mouth enveloped my cock and the warmth was incredible. As she continued, she tightened around my shaft and with her other hand, clasped and pulled downward on my balls.

She then stopped moving for a moment. A pause. A question? I didn't answer, but I was not surprised when she released my balls and I felt a finger trace around my balls and down to my asshole. I wanted more and gently lifted my hips towards her finger to signal my agreement.

My ass was wet with her saliva, and her finger easily slid the length of the crack of my ass, around my balls, and back down again. Her finger passed my asshole several times. Each time, she pulled the shaft of my cock deeper into her mouth, aided by lifting my hips in search of penetration.

Finally, I felt her finger press firmly against my asshole and I lowered my hips to accept her finger. It slide smoothly and I could feel her second knuckle pass my anal ring. The feeling was amazing.

She then began sucking my cock in earnest while slowly driving her forefinger in and out of my ass. Her other fingers flick at my balls, and I feel them bounce around as if they each weigh five pounds. With her other hand, she fisted the lower part of my cock with her thumb extended upwards, constantly applying pressure. With only a couple of inches in her mouth, she swirled her tongue in circles around the head of my cock.

It did not take long; the friction of the finger in my ass, her tight grip on my cock, and her aggressive tongue rapidly drive me to orgasm. I felt my orgasm build suddenly. The tip of my cock tingled as it swelled. The shaft of my cock was hard like a pipe. My asshole clinched her finger tightly as I stopped breathing and pushed my hips down hard against her hand, but just before my cock erupted in her mouth, she pulled her mouth off and jacked me off furiously. I felt the first spurt hit my right ear. The second: my eye and cheek. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth spurts poured come across my chest and abdomen. She kept pumping my shaft until stopped cumming and I cock softened in her hand.

I lifted my head and looked at her smiling face as I worked at avoiding keeping my cum out of my eye. As I surveyed the mess that was made, she beamed with pride. I don't think I have ever cum that much.

She crawled up beside me and for affect, she traced her tongue through the pools of cum on my body, stopping only to suck the cum out of my belly button. When she got to my face, she said, "That was so hot."

Holding my head, she kissed me deep. I could taste my cum in her mouth. I wasn't turned off, but a little surprised. "Did you like that?" she asked with a smirk.

"Uhh, wow. I hope we are not done."

"Not by a long shot. You've got work to do, but let's get you cleaned up." With that, she began sucking the cum that had landed on my face. When she turned her mouth towards mine, I turned my face slightly away. She firmly held my face and kissed me deep again, this time pushing cum into my mouth.

Releasing the kiss she said, "Remember, my boat, my rules. Beside, I think you are enjoying this. So just relax and know that I am really enjoying this. I will let you try all kinds of things with me."

With that, she proceeded to clean my cum from my body and kiss it into my mouth. One time, she spit my cum into my mouth. One time, she swished it across my teeth. Her final delivery was to drool it from her mouth to mine, with her eyes locked to mine. She was acting it up and when she was done she laughed out loud in satisfaction. I think she was happy with my participation, so far.

To throw her off a bit, I grabbed her hips and flipped her so that I was looming over her, looking at her lithe body. During the motion, her tits swayed back and forth and when she settled they rose up and down and swung back and forth. Mesmerizing; my kingdom for a rewind button on life.

When I shifted my eyes from her nipples to her eyes, I realized that her surprise was quickly overcome. In an instance, her eyes went from wide to narrow, and she commanded, "EAT ME." Before I could respond, she lifted her legs up onto my shoulders. She smiled, pulled my head to her crotch with her feet and grabbed my head with her hands.

Very nice, but not yet. I wrapped my arms around her waist and dropped my hands onto her pussy. I aggressively ran my fingers into her pubic hairs, pressed hard on her pubic bone, and then pulled he pussy lips open to expose a large clit. I admired my find. Her pussy lips were shaven and protruded loosely, outward about an inch. I pulled my fingers wider and stared into her open pussy. It was dropping wet.

I looked into her eyes for a long pause, and then spit a large wad directly onto her clit. Her neck was flexed to hold her hips up against me. A vein on her neck pulsed strongly. Her ribs showed and her belly was flat. I dropped a finger on to her clit, rubbing my thick saliva around in circles. Her eyes narrow and her face full of concentration, she looked me in the eyes and drew a long breath.

I extended my tongue towards her clit and slowly flicked at it. It was large and flopped back down as my tongue released it. Alphabet time: A, B, C, D, E, F... At E, she reacted. Left and right, top, middle, bottom. Got it.

She relaxed her hips and lowered them. Awkwardly, my mouth remained latched to her clit as I followed her down, my back arched and my ass up. While my tongue was curled in a U around her clit, my nose was uncomfortably pressed into her pubic hair. Slowly, but strongly, I lifted my curled tongue in the same pace and strength as the pulse in the vein of her neck.

For five minutes she aggressively pressed her pubic mound against my tongue. She didn't seem to be getting closer to cumming. I pulled my fingers from her pubs and circled them around to cup her ass cheeks, firmly pulling them apart. When I did this, she dropped her hips and her clit was pressed against my chin hard. I kneaded her ass cheeks, making a point of pulling her asshole taut. Each time she seemed to react.

I pulled away from her clit while making a point of making eye contact. As she watched, I put an index finger into my mouth, wetting it thoroughly. Her lips were pulled tight across her teeth. Taking her hand in my other hand, I pulled it to her pubic mound and guided her finger to her clit. When she began to masturbate in front of me, I pulled the very wet finger from my mouth and slowly lowered it to the crack of her ass. When I found her asshole, I circled it. It was hard and protruded outward, and when it was as wet as my finger, I slowly pressed into her ass.

Her eyes closed and her head fell back. I felt her legs relax and a moan escaped from her lips as my finger smoothly slid deep into her bowels. She shook for a few seconds, possibly having an orgasm. When her shakes stopped, I lowered my mouth to her clit again. Within seconds of my tongue moving against her clit again, she viciously grabbed my head pulling my hair, and in turn, my mouth into her crotch. I hoped she was cumming because I knew that I'd suffocate if she didn't release her strong hold on me.

Amazingly loud, she shouted "Oh fuck, I am cumming you bitch!!!!!!" I'm not sure who she was shouting at, but the "itch" seemed to last 20 seconds. She immediately clamped her legs shut, kicked me away from her, rolled on to her side and moaned as her hands clamped her pussy. She was curled on her side like a guy who was kicked in his balls, clutching at his entire worth.

Wow. That was incredible. I felt some pride.

Over the next five minutes, she progressed from quietly rubbing her body and moaning to herself, to repeatedly saying "oh-wow", to embarrassment for her exposure, and then abruptly to "I want to fuck you, NOW".

She slapped my ass HARD. "ROLL OVER!"

Grabbing my shoulder, she rolled my shoulders over so I was chest down. I allowed my hips to obediently but slowly follow suit. She cutely stated, "Relax, you will enjoy this... I plan to."

She swept her hands from my ankles, up my legs, across my ass and back, and into my hair. She pulled my head back by my hair and leaned in with her mouth close to my ear. In that motion, I felt her breasts graze my ass and rest heavily on my back, each distinctly radiating intense heat. She asked in a sultry voice, "My boat, right?"

There was no way I was going to back out. I had a good idea of what was coming, and while I feared it, I was breathless with excitement. This was one hot woman and this was the greatest sex of my life. Nothing excited me more than a woman who firmly took what she wanted.

"Yes."

With that, she released my head. Her fingers raked down my neck and back as she sat up on the backs of my thighs. "Just lie still and enjoy."

As I laid face down, I felt the motion of the boat as it rocked gently at anchor. I heard a distant bell on a buoy, and wondered whether this was material for a novel or just a distraction.

I was quickly drawn back when her fingers raked into the crevice of my ass. Her fingers seemed to pull at the hairs as if in complaint. She shoved my ass cheeks upwards, exposing my asshole. A pause... and then a wet splat as I felt her spit hit the bullseye that was my ass. She spat again, this time more audibly, but just as accurately. I felt her spit build in volume before it rolled from my asshole to my balls and cock. I heard a low chuckle, and from the corner of my eye, I could see her smile.

From a cabinet above my head, I saw her pull something with straps. I could not believe my luck. I had fantasized about this for years, but could never find a woman who had the confidence and desire to fuck me. This chick was hot on so many levels.

She laid a heavy, cold object along the length of the crack of my ass and left it there as she put straps around her waste. It was a dildo that I looked forward to, but it felt much bigger than I had expected. As she shifted her weight from side to side to wrap and tighten her straps into place, I felt the dildo shift and rest deeper into my wet crack.

As she picked the dildo up to place it into her harness she announced, "I think I will enjoy this." 'I will' not 'you will'??? Once in the harness, she released the dildo's weight and it bounced against my butt bone for effect.

12