The Post-Halloween Party

Story Info
Monica & David want the party to grow.
3.4k words
4.26
34.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This is the continuation of my saga that was begun in "Three Fantasies for Halloween". Readers may want to begin with that tale, though hopefully this will also make sense without having read the prior story)

* * * * *

There are "mornings after" and there are mornings after, but there is nothing quite like the morning after you cum in your friend's wife ass - and later, all over her face (both of which were filmed on camera). I wasn't quite sure how David and Monica were going to react to our menage-a-trois so I thought the best thing to do would be to confront things directly and head over to see them after work.

As soon as Monica opened the door, though, I knew everything was going to be fine. She smiled and gave me a great big hug while saying, "There's my OTHER guy. Wow, that was fun." David also greeted me warmly and explained that they had watched the tape of our previous night's activities again this morning "for inspiration". I was so relieved that our actions hadn't inflicted any damage on our friendship - it seemed to have just moved it to a deeper level. But there were still things to talk about.

Monica knew what she wanted to talk about: "So when are we going to do it, again?" David just laughed at her - it was clear that this Pandora had opened the box (or perhaps more precisely, that this Pandora's box had been opened forever).

"I would love to fuck you again, Monica," I responded. "But it will have to be this week - before Joanna returns from her trip. Things will be a little trickier after she gets back."

"What WOULD Joanna say about all this?" David asked. "Mon and I were talking about that this morning. How does she fit into all of this?"

It was hard to phrase my answer. "That's what I've been thinking about all day. I mean, it's very weird, but because of the way it all happened, I don't feel as if I actually "cheated" on her. I didn't go out to a bar with the intent of picking up a girl to fuck. It just evolved with the two of you. We were sitting here drinking and goofing around like we've done a hundred times before but it just went a little farther and suddenly we were really chasing our fantasies instead of just thinking about them. But, that having been said, I don't think that I could just greet her at the door with 'Guess what, Jo. David and Monica and I had a great threesome while you were away.' I think she might just perform a penile amputation if I sprung it on her like that."

That image gave us all a big laugh. But the unstated issue was still on the table. David pointed it out. "Would Joanna want to join in?"

Monica moved closer to me. "Jimmy, how wild are the two of you? Have you ever done things like this before?"

What a question to be asked - and what a difficult question to answer as a thousand images of my wife flashed threw my mind. Isn't wildness a matter of degree - and what is "wild" to a woman like Monica who took so naturally to being the star attraction for two men the night before. I had to think long and hard to phrase my response.

"Well, Joanna has never had two men before - at least to my knowledge. But she is very sexual and before the kids we experimented with a lot of things beyond the missionary position. She has a pretty strong exhibitionist streak at times - but we have certainly slowed down a little as we reached our mid- thirties. Hell, what is wild?"

That was the question of the day for the three of us - and by extension, for Joanna who was some 3,000 miles away.

"Has Joanna ever had a woman?", David asked.

"I think she may have experimented a little in college. When we first met we loved to go to strip-joints together and she is always telling me how beautiful a woman's body is but we never really talked about any bi leanings. What about you, Monica? Since I'm finding out more about you every day - have you ever had a woman?"

"I had a quick fling with a woman in college, too. It was alright but it was also a little scary for me at that age. Conflicted emotion or fears or whatever. Then I met David and he was all I wanted"

"Yeah, until last night!" he laughed. Curiously enough it was very easy to talk about these things with the two of them. "Look, Jimmy, Monica and I have talked this out and we thing there should be some ground rules. The three of us can get together but it will be on special occasions only. Monica and you cannot be together behind my back...AND we want to figure out a way to bring Joanna into our little party group, if possible. Fair is fair - and I've thought about your wife as much as you have thought about mine."

I wasn't sure if the last comment was true, but I gladly accepted the terms. We agreed to get together on the following Friday for another session (I knew the kids would want to have more sleepovers at other people's houses) - and we all agreed to think of the best way to get Joanna involved in our experience. I was relieved and refreshed by our conversation, and I was also a little hard and horny just thinking about another taste of Monica's charms.

Friday couldn't come quick enough for me and I showed up at 7:00 with a bottle of wine and a bouquet of flowers, looking and feeling like a 17 year old boy showing up for the Junior Prom. David met me at the door and we retired to the party room for some drinks. I was surprised to see Monica sitting there with very businesslike attire. My disappointment must have shown.

"Oh, don't look so sad, Jimmy. I know how to get the two of you going and I will do my damndest to get the two of you going big time. But I think I may have the answer to the question of how to let Joanna know about our group - or perhaps I should say, participate in our group without knowing all the background details."

I was enthralled with her comments. She seemed to be moving in a direction that I had been considering. "I think I follow you," I said. "I've been giving it a lot of thought this week and I think Joanna is at a time in her life when she would experiment with something like this if it were presented the right way. But I don't think that she would go along with it if she knew that we had already had a threesome."

"Exactly," Monica screamed (not the last of her screams that I would hear this night). "I thought about it as if our positions were reversed. What if Joanna had been fucked by you and David while I was on a business trip. I'd be pissed - but I would also be aroused by the whole idea. So I tried to figure out what would get me used to the idea - without having the jealous feelings about what had already occured. And I have the solution."

David and I just looked at each other and laughed. We had no idea what was coming but her animation and deviousness were irresistable. We urged her to put us out of our misery (also not for the last time that night).

"First of all, we must never let her know that we 'started without her' " Monica said, which was a great relief to me. "And then we must let her know that we WANT to happen what has already happened."

"And how do we do that?" I asked - for this is what I wrestled with all week.

"Simple - and it is through the use of one of David' fantasy that I arrived at the answer - VIDEOTAPE", Monica shouted.

"But if we show her the video tape that we made last week (and a delicious image of Monica with two loads of cum running off of her face slowed my response for a minute), then she will know that we already had a threesome," I answered.

"No, not that tape - a new tape. A tape that David and I will make that will talk about fantasies and as we get more turned on we will get more specific. Then, as we get VERY turned on we will name names and the names will be..."

".....Joanna and Jimmy" David roared. "It takes a woman to know a woman - and you are the best, Monica. That's perfect - she will know what we want and she can make the decision."

The idea had possibilities, but there was one other major issue. "But how do we get her to see the tape?" I wondered. "I can't exactly ask her if she wants to watch the latest Blockbuster special and just pop it in the old VCR."

"There's an easy answer to that one as well," Monica said as she got up and started to move to the stairs. "And I will let the two of you think of the answer while I go and put on some of the new clothes that I bought this week. It may take me awhile but I'm sure you will approve."

David and I were left in a void as her energy exited stage left. Monica was reveling in her new role as the star of our own Three's Company and her absence made the room seem larger.

David must have been thinking about my wife and his opportunity to fuck her as he asked, "Will Joanna respond to a tape like that?"

"It depends on how it all goes down, David, but we have enjoyed videotapes before in our life. I have made a number of tapes of Joanna - stripping and fucking - and we have watched porn tapes together. We sometimes play a game called "Anything They Can Do We Can Do Better" where we pick out a random tape and try to copy everything that the porn stars do. We may not look like them proportionally but it's a lot of fun."

Monica's idea had merit and David and I talked it through a little bit more. We couldn't think of a good solution to our last question for Monica but it gave us something to talk about as we awaited her return.

When she did come back, we were certainly not disappointed. Having gathered my tastes from the first night we were together (and apparently since these tastes were in line with her own and her husband's) she was dressed to kill in a see through white blouse, white thigh-high stockings with panties and fabulous white spike heels with ankle straps. She twirled around between us and then stooped to give us both big kisses in turn. I was honored to go first. The thought of Joanna and our other schemes took a distant second place to sex now as we began to paw at Monica.

But she pulled back and started to dance for us - it was a mini- version of our first encounter. This time, though, I was not at bay and as she finished her first number she came over to us and told us the new rules of encounter. "It's strip and poke her," she laughed. After every dance number we all take off a layer of clothing and I get to play with one of you while the other watches."

She removed her panties to reveal her smooth pussy and told me to take off my pants too. I didn't know whether she meant my jeans or underwear but I didn't give her an option as I stripped down and revealed my hard-on. She knelt in front of me and began to suck my dick. I looked at David as he moved slightly to his right to get a better look and it was clear that he enjoyed the sight of his wife "entertaining". She sucked me for about three minutes until a different song began and once again she stood and started to move to the music. My dick was at full attention and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Monica is not as tall as Joanna and her tits are not as big but she has that hard-body look created by many hours of working out and she clearly reveled in her beauty and her power over the two of us.

At the next break, she stripped David naked and began to suck him as well. I took this as my opportunity to move behind her and I began to rub her clitoris. She parted her legs slightly to allow me more leverage. I stared at this beautiful sight - a pussy that I could examine at my leisure. I had no problem with the minutes she spent sucking and kissing David. Monica was incredibly wet so I began to slowly lap at her vagina. I increased the length of my licks and I also periodically dropped lower and licked around the edge of her asshole. About the tenth time that I did this, her body slightly trembled and she must have thought about the last part of her planned performance. She slowly rose and returned to the top of the stairs that she had just climbed. Bending down, she picked up two items that she had left on the top stair - a huge dildo and a smaller anal vibrator. She once again grabbed the small blanket off of the coach and spread it on the floor between us.

"Now it isn't that I don't want the two of you, so don't take offence," Monica laughed. "It's just that I thought you could really use a little inspiration tonight - and after all, we have all night."

Monica spread her legs wide and began to work the dildo into her pussy. She was incredibly wet and we encouraged her as the monster slowly disappeared up her cunt. When she had about 6 inches in she pushed her hips off the floor and reached behind with the vibrator. It entered her asshole and the feeling literally jerked her body up towards the ceiling. She laid there, eyes closed, and appeared to be in rapture as the pressure built inside her. David and I sat transfixed as this gorgeous woman laid in front of us - heels dug into the floor, hips reaching towards the sky, and ecstasy painted in every gesture and every facial expression. Neither of us wanted to move as we sensed her rapidly approaching orgasm. But it wasn't an orgasm per se but a series of ever increasing jolts that hit her body like flashes of lightning. She opened her eyes slightly at one point but what she was sensing was not coming to her from her visual sense. It was like watching s Shakespearian death scene as the spasms slowly fell and her hips slowly descended to the floor. Her passion was so intense that I almost shot my load just by watching her - and I hadn't even been touching myself. As her body started to melt into the floor, David and I both got up and moved to either side of her. Oddly enough, we both had the same intention, as we reached around and grabbed hold of her. Watching her in such ecstasy made you want to hold her, nothing more. It was as if by holding her you could somehow draw of some of the emotion that Monica had just felt.

"That was incredible," I said. "Very intense," David echoed. Monica laid as if half dead for a few moments - the French call an orgasm a "little death" and never had that phrase seemed more appropriate. We waited for her to dictate the next move and suddenly her moves came all at once.

She knelt up and reached over and began to suck me once again. "Tonight, I want you to fuck me in the ass, David. Now that Jimmy has devirgined that area of my body, I want you to experience it as well" I knew that David had been too much for her in the past, but obviously more was opening up in Monica then just her experiences. She continued to suck me while David worked his dick into her ass and this time there was no problem. In no time at all, he was ramming her from behind as she sort of moaned and groaned while sucking my dick. It was an incredible scene to watch and I was on the verge. She must have sensed this as she deep-throated me and grabbed my balls tightly. I pushed my hips up toward her face and she swallowed my cum fully. An image of Monica at a party the year before suddenly came to my mind when she had drunkenly and laughingly teased, "I figure there must be some protein in it so why spit it out". David must have realized what his wife had just done as he increased his rate of stroke and then sighed deeply as he came in her ass.

It takes awhile to recover from any sexual event but the intensity of the last hour took its toll on all three of us. We collapsed on the floor and all suffered our "little death". Monica reached down and straightened her stockings.

"I have to look like a lady for my gentlemen," she joked. I stroked her breast and looked at David. He was staring at Monica with incredible passion and love. I liked her and I lusted after her (obviously) but he loved her and he had loved her for many years. Suddenly, I felt as if I should leave. I think David loved Monica even more for wanting to share with me but I sensed that he would like to show that love without me being around any longer. I understood completely as I thought about how I would feel if I had just seen Joanna with another man.

"I think you two should be alone now," I whispered, "and I completely understand." Monica's response was a deep kiss while David just sort of tapped me on the shoulder.

But as I was gathering my things, I thought about the unfinished riddle - How were we going to get Joanna to see the tape? I had to ask.

The question brought Monica back to life. "It's easy. David and I are going to borrow your video camera and make our tape for the two of you (and I promise there will be stuff in there for you too, Jimmy). Then we are going to forget to return your camera. In two weeks, we are going to Maine for a long weekend and you will have to watch our house, right? Get Joanna in a bit of a sexy mood and then bring her here to tend to things. You will notice the camera case and grab it to bring it back home. When you open it up though you will realize that a tape is still in it and normanl curiousity will make you want to see what is on it. I guarantee you it will be hot. Joanna sees it and she gets to make up her own mind."

"Brlliant," I said. "She will have to deal with the issue one way or another. Even if she is repelled by whatever you suggest on the tape, she will have the idea of swapping planted. And because you and David will 'know' that we have the tape (and logic would also indicate that we had seen the tape), we will all have to at least talk about it at some point in the future. It's absolutely perfect. Are all women this crafty, Monica?"

Monica just smiled at me and rubbed her pussy slightly. "We're very special, Jimmy. Don't you know that yet?"

* * * * *

(I thank my readers for the kind feedback to the first entry in my tale. If that type of feedback continues, I will continue the tale. Let me know.)