The Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael dreams.
1.6k words
4.33
56k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael lay in bed that night and reflected on the evening before. He told himself that there was a rational explanation for everything. The belief in this new power gave him the confidence to do something he wouldn't normally do. Michael told himself that nothing that had happened was inexplicable. Surely, he thought, it was more likely that he had simply got lucky with a horny waitress than he had some mystical power. He fell asleep with his rational mind dismissing his power. Deep down though, his unconscious knew his power was real. That night Michael dreamt.

The hotel room was beautiful. The décor reeked of decadence and the furniture looked liked it could have been made for a king. Michael had never been in a place like it. He wondered if his monthly salary might cover one night here. He doubted it.

"It doesn't cost anything, Michael. It's not real," the voice drifted from what Michael assumed was the en suite bathroom. "You're dreaming."

Michael almost answered the voice, contradicting the assertion. Then he realised that it spoke the truth. As he stood on the thick, soft carpet in his bare feet and dressing gown admiring his surroundings his mind adjusted to the fact that none of this was really happening. That his body was laying in his own bed in his shithole apartment and his existence here was only imaginary.

Only one question remained. "So why does it feel so real?"

"Because you need to know something, Mike. This isn't an ordinary dream."

"You're telling m..." Michael started but he was stopped in his tracks when she walked out of the bathroom.

The woman stepped out into his line of vision wrapped in a towel. Her long blond hair cascaded down onto her exquisite smooth shoulders and her beautiful thick ruby lips parted slightly in a smile at Michael's reaction. The towel barely concealed her curvy figure and her bare legs begged to be touched and caressed. Michael recognised her instantly.

"You're Christina Aguilera," he blurted.

"No shit, Sherlock," Christina said. "Well, I'm not really her of course. It's just that I've taken her form for now. I'm really just something you're brain has created to fulfil a task." She grinned, mischievously. "You can still call me Christina though."

Michael grinned back. "So you're like part of me. Does that mean if we fuck then it would be like fucking myself? I've never had a problem with masturbation personally."

"You're a horny bastard aren't you?" Christina said. "First we need talk. Fancy a drink?"

The gorgeous Christina shaped dream creature of Michael's unconscious headed for the mini bar. She grabbed a handful of miniature bottles of vodka and sat on the edge of the king size bed alongside Michael. They each opened a bottle and took a swig.

"So..." Michael said. "Why are we here?"

"It's about your power, Michael." Christina said. Her tone had become more serious, more businesslike. "You have something very special."

"So you're here to tell me to use my powers for good? For the good of mankind, something like that?" Michael asked sarcastically.

"No," Christina said, evenly. "I'm here to explain that you have more power than you know. Already you have begun to doubt the limited powers you have successfully tested. We understand that, Michael. First let me ask you, what is the power you have?"

Michael shrugged. "When I ask someone to do something they do it."

"Lesson one: You don't need to ask. A thought is all you need. When you seduced Emma tonight you didn't need to ask. All you needed to do was think "Fuck" and she would've obliged."

"So, if I think, 'Fuck me now, Christina'..." Michael said, thinking exactly that.

"Talk about a one track mind," Christina said in mock exasperation. "Well I wouldn't want you losing the faith, I suppose."

She squirmed her body on the bed and positioned herself on Michael's knee. He could feel her ass press against him, agonisingly close to his cock. He put his hand on her silky smooth thigh and very softly caressed her skin. She moved her head close to his and their eyes locked. He saw the lust he felt reflected in the look she gave him. Slowly his mouth moved close to those blood red lips he had long fantasised about. Gently their mouth pressed against each other in sensuous kiss. He moved his hand higher caressing her hip and moved back down her thigh enjoying the silky feel of her skin.

Their kiss was slow but intense. Slowly he introduced his tongue into her mouth and she greeted its arrival letting out a soft moan. There tongues indulged in a slow waltz, moving into each others mouth as if in time to unheard music. The intensity of the kiss and closeness of her body caused Michael's own manhood to grow, pressing into Christina's hip.

Reluctantly, Christina broke the kiss and climbed off Michael's knee. Momentarily disappointed that they proximity was broken; Michael soon let the disappointment dissipate as the gorgeous dream creature let her towel fall to the floor revealing her fully naked body.

Michael's mouth literally hung open at the amazing sight that he beheld. He admired first of all her perfect tits with perfectly formed pink nipples hard with desire. His eyes followed her body down her flat stomach with a sexily pierced navel to her sex. Her pussy was bald and her clit peaked out and glistened with her juices.

Michael removed his own robe to leave his own body as naked as hers and with his cock standing to attention. He picked Christina into his arms and gently laid her down on the bed. He climbed on top of her and kissed her again, this time more vigorously as their desires became more pressing. Their tongues this time fought rather than danced. He moved his way down her body kissing the nape of her neck down the curve of her breast and onto her left nipple. He took the nipple into his mouth and flicked the nub with his tongue. Christina groaned with pleasure. As he worked one nipple with his mouth he used his left hand to massage her other breast.

"Oh my God, Michael," Christina gasped. "That feels amazing."

Spurred on by her vocal encouragement Michael worked his way further down her body. His tongue left a trail of saliva on her stomach down to her pierced naval. He planted soft kisses on her perfectly flat stomach as Christina massaged her own tits roughly. From this vantage point Michael could see that her pussy was beginning to ooze with pure desire. Not wanting to rush things, Michael momentarily avoided Christina's pussy and kissed and stroked the inside of her thighs.

"Please, my pussy needs you," Christina begged.

She didn't have to ask twice. Michael positioned his hands under Christina's toned ass and attached his mouth to her pussy. Michael had always enjoyed eating pussy but this was the sweetest pussy he had ever eaten. He greedily lapped at her clit and drank the juices that were leaking from her sex.

"Yes!!! Ooh, Yeah!!" Christina screamed and moaned as she writhed on the bed.

Michael had to grab Christina's hips so he could keep his tongue in her pussy as she continued to squirm. He began to pick up the pace with his tongue as he felt his lover near orgasm.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!" she chanted, progressively louder. Finally she let out an orgasmic howl, her body stiffening in a massive climax.

Michael continued to lap at her pussy as she orgasmed. She shuddered a few times as her body came down from her orgasm. He has eaten pussy many times before and had never had a reaction like that before. Well, it is a dream, he supposed.

Reluctantly leaving her pussy he clambered on top of Christina and met her at eye level. He gazed at her in pure lust. If anything more she was beautiful in her post-orgasmic state. Again he kissed her.

"I taste good don't I?" Christina asked impishly, as they broke their kiss.

"Not bad," Michael replied smiling down. "My cock needs a taste though."

Christina surprised Michael by grabbing him and wrestling him onto his back. "I can see what you mean," she said referring to his cock that stood proudly engorged, pointing at the ceiling.

She climbed onto him and gently lowered herself onto his cock. Michael gasped as his cock entered her tight, lubricated pussy. She eased down taking his length down to the hilt. She began rotating her hips as she eased herself up and down fucking Michael as her pussy walls massaged his cock expertly.

"Yeah that feels good, baby." Michael said. He reached out and began massaging her tits and pinching her hard nipples as she began to pick up the pace. He moved his hand onto her hips as he began to encourage her to bounce on his cock.

Her tits began to bounce as she rocked up and down his cock. They groaned and moaned in unison as their inevitable mutual orgasm neared.

"Come for me baby," Christina said. "Come right...

...now." Michael's eyes snapped opened as his sheets covered in the juices of his wet dream. The morning light filtered through the curtains and could hear his own heart beating as he recovered from the dream.

As he lay in bed he mulled over the dream, its contents remained crystal clear yet the meaning enigmatic. The questions remained. Was it really a dream? Is his power real? Can he really control people with his mind? Did he really fuck Christina Aguilera? Michael didn't know the answers but he knew one thing. He was going to find out.