The Power Cut

Story Info
Sex with a stranger.
969 words
3.97
64.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers

Sarah had spent a relatively quiet weekend at home alone. Met with friends for drinks after work Friday, went to the pub Saturday night and Sunday simply had a long lie then a quick lunch before washing the two cars sat on the drive that had needed washing for weeks.

Following the washing of the car, Sarah went inside and dumped all her clothes at the washing machine door. They were dirty, and she was dirty, naked and sweaty. She made her way upstairs and put the plug in the bath, poured in some bath foam and turned the taps on. As the steam rose from the bath and clung to her body she noticed her breasts smooth and soft, glistening slightly with sweat and the steam from the hot tap. She ran the palms of hands lightly over her breasts and was surprised to find that her nipples reacted almost immediately. They became relatively hard and wanton almost.

She moved across the bathroom and put the toilet seat lid down whilst waiting for the bath to fill. As she waited she parted her legs and gazed at her clitoris in the full length mirror in front of her. The outside lips of her pussy neatly trimmed, the pink inside lips, and her clitoris. It seemed to have gotten quite swollen just from stroking her breasts a few times. She used the index and third finger of her right hand to pull her neatly groomed pussy lips apart and lightly stroked her clit using her middle finger, before sliding the tip in and out a few times, covering it in come slightly. She felt quite horny and knew she would relieve herself in the bath in a few minutes.

The bath was ready. She turned that taps off and lit some candles to set a relaxing mood before lowering herself gently into the bath. Her feet in the water first before she squatted down so the water lapped at her already wet cunt. Just as the water was easing her aching muscles the light above the mirror flickered and went out. A power cut.

Annoyed Sarah got out of the bath again, wrapped herself in a towel and grabbed one of the candles from around the bath. She made her way downstairs, cursing about the inconvenience of the power cut as she stubbed her toe on the armchair in the living room. Making her way to the kitchen she started groping around looking for a torch and more candles. Suddenly she heard the back door open and her own candle was blown out. A male voice asked "are you ok?"

Sarah turned around and could vaguely make out the silhouette of a man who looked like a similar build to her boyfriend, Mike. She put the now smoking candle down as he walked towards her. Sarah was still damp from her bath and wrapped in a now damp towel. Mike put his hands on her hips and started kissing her neck, she let her head fall back and consequently stretched the skin between her neck and her chest, and her breasts were heaving out above the towel. He continued kissing her neck as Sarah's breathing became faster. The towel fell to the floor, exposing her now fully aroused nipples and heaving breasts, as well as her neatly kept pussy.

Working his way down Sarah's neck he started sucking her right nipple. He was pretty rough with her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them quite hard but the roughness, although not Mike's usual style was turning her on. She put her hands on his hips and began yanking his t-shirt out of his jeans until they were both standing in the kitchen, Sarah completely naked with large erect nipples and an aching wet pussy, and Mike with a toned naked chest standing in a pair of jeans with a huge erection pushing against tht denim waiting to be freed.

With Mike still massaging her nipples Sarah's hands were free to unzip his fly and pull his cock free of his jeans. She began to rub it slowly at first as he sucked and played with her nipples. She bent down and took the tip of his dick in her mouth lightly licking the head but before sliding as much of the dick into her mouth as possible. She didn't remember him ever being this big before. Her lips gaped around the girth but she began to suck the whole length, feeling the taste of pre-cum on her tongue. Her clit was aching for some attention now and she hoisted herself onto the kitchen bench and guided his head between her legs. His tongue lightly flicked at her clit before doing long strokes from her ass hole to the tip of her clit. She moaned and pushed her hips forward so his tongue penetrated her now soaking pussy. As Sarah's clit was getting wetter, Mike's dick was also straining and he soon straightened up, pulled Sarah's ass across the bench to the edge and slid his huge dick deep into her tight, wet pussy. He began quickly thrusting hard. Both of his large hands grasped her large breasts and squeezed the nipples as he moved them to her hips to pull her deeper onto his dick. Pushing himself hard and fast into her he moved his right hand to start stimulating her clit. He rubbed it hard and fast as he fucked her hard and fast on the kitchen bench. Her cum was now smeared over the work surface. He came quickly as Sarah collapsed back onto the bench.

He quickly scrambled around the floor looking for his clothes, pulling his jeans on as the electricity came back on and the lights were restored…. "Oh my God" Sarah said, "Where's Mike?"

SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers