The Power of Clothing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kate moved round the office, sat at her chair or, particularly, stretched upwards or bent forward, she was acutely aware of Stephen's eyes on her, although, of course she didn't let him know that. Usually, when a guy ogles a girl, as he was her, it's not a comfortable feeling, the girl feels invaded and slightly demeaned. However, as he visually interrogated every inch of her body inside the coat, particularly her bum she noted, quite pleased for she felt it was oversized, Kate felt far from being demeaned. His surreptitious stares aroused her. She found that she was creating opportunities to move around, to turn her back on him, to bend over showing him no VPL at all and to stretch so that her boobs were emphasised.

At home later that afternoon, she told Dean about her morning with Stephen and once more went on cam with him, once more wore the white coat and once more cybered with him. This time, though, it was Stephen who was in her mind as Dean helped her cum, very hard.

Stephen had his last glance at Kate's bum as she went through the door at three looking over her shoulder as she said. "See you tomorrow doc, er Stephen."

He was sure there was an extra wiggle to her hips causing even more hard on inducing wobbles to the two symmetrical cheeks of her bum, as she sashayed, almost, through the doorway. Sitting in his office chair, Stephen closed his eyes. He pressed the remote control locking his door. Kate was in his mind, the image of her leaving the office, the cotton stretched tight across her bum, each cheek completely smooth and unadulterated by anything as menial as a pair of knickers. As he visualised doing precisely what his wife had described, so his fingers found and undid his zip. Fumbling the tails of his shirt and the folds of his pants aside, he slid his trousers down to his thighs. He was thunderingly hard. It felt good in his hand; he enjoyed wanking. He especially enjoyed it when he had a specific woman in his mind as he did now with the naked Kate whose awesome, well in comparison to Marcia's, tits he was sucking and chewing. Just like Dean, Stephen fucked Kate as she was still wearing the white coat. The only difference being he did it from behind with the hem turned up round Kate's waist.

He felt slightly embarrassed sitting in that chair where he had masturbated when Kate arrived the next day. Again, there was no VPL. Again, he stared at every opportunity and again Kate gave him every chance to do that. This happened for the rest of that week. It was becoming a sort of game, no more a ritual. He would come out of his office to where Kate worked and read a case paper or a proof from his publishers.

She knew there was no need for him to do either of those things there, he could perform those tasks equally well in his office, or at home come to that.

"Do you want me to update the database today, Doctor?" Kate asked.

"Not Doctor, Stephen please."

"But we're working."

He stood up, they were just a few feet apart, her breasts seemed like beacons beckoning him. How he stopped himself from reaching out for them he didn't know. As Stephen stood up, Kate suddenly thought, he's going to make a pass. She panicked. She didn't know what to do or what she wanted. She was a faithful wife, wasn't she?

"Are we Kate, working?"

'Touch me, hold my breasts, kiss me,' one part of her was saying.

"Yes, I thought so."

"Did you, did you really?" He asked as they looked into each other's eyes, the atmosphere between them became laden with expectation.

Kate was saying yes when his phone rang.

The 'hello darling' and cozy chat he started with his wife made her feel slightly jealous. Kate went for a coffee in the restaurant.

Life for both them, in work and out, took on a pattern.

Kate 'spoke' to Dean about every other day. She told him about her innermost thoughts and the anguish she was going through, not just about what they were doing on the net, but more with her feelings for Stephen.

"Look do you want him to fuck you?" He asked.

"Yes and no."

"Like having sex on here with me, part good part bad."

"Yes."

"You want the experience of sex with another man, but don't want to cheat on Paul, right?"

For his age, he has such mature and sensible thoughts, Kate thought as she unclipped her bra while he watched her on the cam. Undressing and fucking herself as Dean watched, came easily to her now. She still, though, hadn't even been tempted to use her cam with anyone else.

Stephen was having more frequent sex with Marcia than for several years. Each time they shagged, she brought up Kate, or big tits as she called her; it was a neat diversion and added a dimension for both of them. Whilst she guessed that as Stephen had her, he was imagining it was Kate, she was pretty sure that he didn't guess that she was also imagining that she was having sex with 'bigtits.'

Chapter 8

In the consulting rooms their game, their ritual was becoming more intense, more obvious and more flirtatious. Inadvertently, a couple of weeks ago, Stephen had said rather absentmindedly.

"Thank you nurse," when Kate had given him a file.

"Nurse?" She had said surprised.

"Oh sorry Kate."

"That's ok," she replied realising that when she had leaned forward to hand him the file the white coat had gaped.

"The view got me all flustered," he said flashing her a broad smile, which sent s tremor of excitement through her.

"Men," she snorted. "A nurse's uniform and they all become like little boys."

"I wasn't talking about the uniform."

"Really?"

"No Kate," he said, pointedly looking at her chest. "I think you know what I was talking about."

"Maybe?" She replied turning away from his desk and once more feeling flustered and worried, yet hoping that he was about to make a pass.

"And," Stephen said looking at the fantastic view of her delicious arse under the thin cotton, which she was wiggling, possibly more than was necessary. "Not little boys either Kate."

"No," was all she could manage before opening the door and going outside as quickly as she could. She was breathing heavily and felt so hot as she sat at her desk and logged on. She checked her business and then her personal e-mails, smiling when she saw there was one from Dean.

"I'll be on this afternoon and need you badly. Any chance? Have you fucked Stephen yet? Dean xxx"

That didn't help her breathing or the hot flush.

During the next few days, his staring and her 'posing' became more overt, more frequent and more provocative, just as their chat became more open and pointed.

The day would start with.

"Good morning nurse," when Kate came into the suite in her 'civvies.'

She would reply, "Good morning doctor."

Stephen would then usually ask. "Is the nurse going to get changed then?"

Kate would smile and ask. "And what would the doctor like the nurse to change into?"

"I can't tell you what I would like you to change into so let's settle for that white coat shall we?"

Kate would then go the changing room, slip into the coat and return to the suite.

Stephen would then ask something like. "Has the doctor told the nurse how nice she looks in that tunic?"

Kate would retort with something along the lines of. "Yes I think he has, but she's quite happy to hear it again."

"Well then I hope the nurse also won't mind the doctor looking at the nurse in the coat?"

"Oooo, I am sure she won't, doctor."

"Then maybe, nurse, you should give the doctor a twirl?

Kate obligingly would then slowly turn round loving the feeling of Stephen's eyes devouring her.

All a little bit juvenile, all rather cautious and all said in a way that didn't make a commitment. They were both so torn. Each felt an enormous desire for the other, but both had relatively satisfactory marriages and both were faithful.

At various time during the day when he would return from a meeting or come out of his office, Stephen might say. "I think it must be time for another twirl, or something, don't you nurse?"

He would usually say this when Kate was sitting at her desk and he was standing up looking down. Although she religiously made sure that all the buttons were done up, she knew the lapels gaped a little and that he would be looking at her cleavage. She would reply with something like.

"Or something, what's that?"

Today, when she said that, Stephen, beaming her that devastating broad smile replied, rather huskily.

"Well perhaps an extra button or two undone."

Those words sent a rush of excitement through her, but somehow she managed to maintain her composure.

"Would that be the top or bottom, Doctor, or one of each?"

"One of er um yes that'll be fine Kate," Stephen said as there was a knock on the door and Brian Millen the Managing Consultant walked in.

They went into Stephen's office giving Kate the chance to compose herself, before they both came out and walked towards the main door. Stephen looked at her and winked.

"I'll be back in ten minutes or so Kate, don't forget what we agreed will you."

Smiling, Kate mouthed. "Top or bottom?" Behind Brian's back, Stephen mouthed "both."

Kate wasn't sure what to do. She was caught up in the teasing excitement of their flirting, but didn't want to appear too forward. Also she was scared where this might lead. 'Two buttons, are they the thin end of a wedge?" She asked herself, idly fiddling with the top button.

The door opened ansd Stephen came in his eyes immediately going to the top of her coat. He saw that her fingers were holding the button. Closing the door, he walked across to her and clicked the remote control lock. They didn't speak, but simply stared at each other. Stephen nodded. Kate could hardly believe that simply slipping a button through a buttonhole could be such an erotic movement, but as she made that movement it felt as raunchy as anything she had ever done. Odd.

"Mmmm, very nice nurse."

"Thank you doctor," Kate replied looking down and seeing her cleavage, which she knew his eyes were devouring.

They now kept the door permanently locked. That wasn't unusual amongst the consultants, so it raised little or no suspicion. Over the next week or so there were several more similar situations, culminating in Kate permanently having the bottom and top two buttons of the coat undone. As she walked, so Stephen would see half way up the inside of her thighs and as she sat, so he could see half way down her cleavage. They were both permanently in states of semi arousal. Things were hotting up.

Still neither could make the final move, take things to the next level or make the ultimate gesture that said, 'let's fuck.'

Kate agonised about it in her mind and discussed it at length with Dean, as she more frequently, pretty much every day now, stripped off for him and masturbated as they watched each other on their cams.

"Kate that's fantastic," Stephen said.

"What, what's fantastic?" She asked.

"That," he said nodding at her breasts.

She looked down. "What?"

Clicking the remote control lock he said. "Come and look," as he took her hand and led her into the small bathroom. He stood her before the mirror, with him to one side and switched on the overhead light.

"Oh Christ," she muttered, realising she had put one of her thin, diaphanous bras on, the type that shouldn't be worn under thin cotton. The shadow of her areola were quite obvious and even as they both looked at them, so her nipples hardened. That was when the long-awaited pass did happen.

Chapter 9

As they stared into the mirror, it was as if time stood still, as if they were outside their bodies looking at themselves, as if it was a film.

They watched the amazing sight of Kate's nipples expanding and pushing against the fine, thin cotton. They watched the equally amazing sight of Stephen's hands reaching round her. To him it was as if they had a mind of their own. He didn't have to think whether he should do that, he didn't have to wonder what Kate might think and he didn't have to pluck up courage. Something that he couldn't define, but which they both felt, told Stephen it was the right thing to do. Now was the perfect time the appropriate moment, the suitable situation for him to put his arms round Kate and cup the delicious tits that he had been lusting for since he had first seen Kate.

Kate had similar feelings. Right at that moment there was nothing in the world she wanted more than Stephen to fondle her breasts. They seemed so full and heavy and her nipples were aching from the intense pressure of her arousal. Yet at the same time, she was scared, just as he was worried. Their mutual concern was where would this lead? Neither was experienced in affairs, although Stephen occasionally went to a massage parlour or, when away on business, hired an escort and Kate of course had cam sex with Dean. The enormity of becoming emotionally and sexually entangled and involved scared the life out of both of them.

"Oh Stephen," Kate gasped leaning back against him, but doing nothing to resist or deter him. The sensations he was giving her were simply too wonderful to even contemplate stopping.

"Kate, Kate," he whispered back kneading her pliant and so willing flesh.

"We shouldn't, we should stop," she whimpered.

"Yes, yes we should," he murmured back yet, at the same time slipping another button undone.

Kate could feel his erection pressing into her bottom. He was so hard, 'just like Dean' she thought as unconsciously she wiggled her bottom against it.

His hands slid inside the coat, they went straight inside her bra, right onto her warm, smooth, throbbing bare breast flesh.

"Shall I stop Kate? Do you want me to?"

Chapter 9

"No of course we didn't stop," Kate typed later that afternoon when she was at home and logged into messenger.

"How far did you go?" Dean enquired, rubbing the very obvious bulge in his Calvin Kleins.

"As far as this," Kate typed, lifting each of her boobs out of the cups.

"Were your nipples as big and as hard as they are now?"

"Yes, harder and bigger," she said pinching one.

"Is that nice?"

"Yes."

"Was it when he did it?"

"Of course it was, it was amazing."

"Pan the cam down a bit," Dean asked as Kate caressed her breasts and pinched and pulled her nipples.

"You aren't naked then?" He asked when the cam showed she was wearing jeans

"No."

"And you weren't with Stephen?"

"No."

"So you didn't fuck then?

"No."

"Are you going to?"

"We don't know."

"How will you find out?" Dean asked slipping his boxers down.

He was, of course, as usual fully and beautifully erect.

"Did you see him like this?"

"No."

"Would you like to?" He asked as he started to pump his cock.

"I don't know."

"So what will you do?"

"We are going to go out to dinner tomorrow and discuss it?"

Chapter 10.

For the first time, there was a strain between them when Kate arrived at work the next morning.

His first words were not what had become the normal ones about the nurse. Instead, he said.

"Are you ok for this evening?"

"Yes, yes I am,"

"Good and Kate, I am sorry about yesterday."

"No don't be, I told you it was what I wanted, didn't I?"

"Yes you did," he said moving over to where she was standing. "And it was what I wanted as well."

"Oh God, Stephen," Kate groaned as he put his hand on her elbow.

She slid into his arms as he clicked the remote control lock.

"I know Kate, I know. Well I don't" he whispered, pulling her to him.

They kissed, deep and long.

"What are we going to do?" Kate said quietly, revelling in the feeling of his erection blatantly and unashamedly pressing into her tummy.

Just before he kissed her again, Stephen whispered.

"This?" As his lips closed over hers and his hand found her breast.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Stephen was so aroused. He had hardly slept last night. Marcia was away on some golf thing or some other junket and he had paced the house thinking of Kate and the future. Was there one? It was around two when he masturbated and past three when he eventually dozed off.

He fumbled the buttons undone and plunged his hand inside. Without asking or hesitating, he pulled her breasts out from her bra. They kissed more. Kate was holding his head, running her hands through his hair and up and down his back. They were grinding their bodies together, her pubic mound squirming firmly against his strainingly hard cock.

Stephen couldn't stop himself. He knew it was wrong, daft and inappropriate, but there was no way he could resist. Reaching behind Kate he caressed her bum before slipping his hand further down and edging it under the hem of the coat. He pulled it up and up until it slid over her bum. The feel of the bare flesh of the cheeks of her bum was gorgeous. Equally, the feel of his hand on her bum was incredible to her. It was something no man other than Paul had done for so long

Suddenly Kate came to her senses. She pushed him off.

"No Stephen, this is wrong, not here, I can't."

Kate pushed the bottom of the coat down and stood before him doing the buttons up.

"Sorry Kate, I shouldn't"

"Shush," she replied. "We're in this together."

"We have to talk."

"We will tonight."

"I can't wait, we have to talk now."

"We can't here, I don't feel comfortable."

"Come to Hampstead then?"

"Your home?"

"Yes."

"I couldn't do that."

"Then let's go to a hotel. I'll book a room, we can be alone, have lunch and talk."

"I have to work, you know."

"Nurse you can take the day off, come with the doctor."

They agreed that Stephen would book a hotel and would call Kate with the details and the room number. Although she worked flexible hours and no one would miss her for the rest of the day, it was not considered appropriate for them to leave together.

Stephen left and Kate changed into her 'civilian' clothes, tight, blue jeans, a white tee under a blue, cashmere vee kneck and a short sleeveless bomber jacket. No more than an hour later, Kate was in a cab on her way to a superluxury Mayfair hotel. She was as nervous as hell as she walked through reception, she smiled thinking, 'Just like a hooker.' There was no need, for it was a breeze and she was quickly knocking on the door. As Stephen opened it and she slipped inside, she realised that the nerves were not restricted to her entrance. Being alone with him in a hotel room was even more nervous.

They kissed. It wasn't quite like it had been in the consulting rooms, for either of them.

"Are you ok, Kate?"

"Yes, a little nervous."

"Just a little?"

She smiled. "Actually I am incredibly nervous, I have never done anything like this."

"Nor have I?" Stephen told her, ignoring the numerous escort girls he had used over the years. He walked over to a table. "I ordered champagne."

"It's a little early for me," Kate advised.

Stephen had completely forgotten the time. He looked at his watch, it was 10.30 am. "Mmmm, yes I see what you mean. Coffee or tea perhaps?" He ordered coffee and croissants which arrived no more then ten minutes later. 'Amazing what you get for two hundred and fifty a night,' Kate smiled having seen the rates on the inside of the door.

The sat side by side on a plush sofa and chatted. Occasionally, Stephen would touch her wrist and once he put his hand on her knee. In the main, though, they talked, something they hadn't really done since this amazing thing had started. They told each other of their inexperience at 'being unfaithful' and of the states of their marriages, both of which were 'Ok, but not marvellous.' Neither, however, were of the level where they wanted to end them.

As they mutually tried to get to grips with what had happened to them, their chat became more intimate and personal. They acknowledged that each of them: was bored in their relationship; was looking for more; wanted new experience; had been attracted to the other and had been and was very tempted to take things further.