The Power of Force and Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was out, his plan was on the table, I was the plan, and Trev was going to fuck me as Matt looked on.

"No, no, don't," I groaned as I helplessly watched Trev's hands move towards me. "Stop, don't."

"Shut up Mandy, you're my slut, you know that and sluts do as their master tells them."

"Not this Matt, please, not this," I moaned as Trev ran his hands over my breasts, squeezing and pressing the soft flesh.

"Why, what's wrong with him?" Matt asked.

"Nothing."

"Then let him fuck you, slag."

"No, I can't, I just can't. Stop Trev please." I was whining as his hands squeezed harder.

"Don't you like your tits played with, most tarts do," Trev said, scooping each mound and pushing them together. "Well slut, don't you?"

"Answer the sergeant Mandy, he is the boss."

"Yes," I mewed quietly.

"Well then you'll like this won't you?" Trev asked pulling the tail of the blouse out of the skirt and sliding his hands inside right on to my bare flesh.

"Stop, stop please stop," I whined as Matt pulled my shoulders back with his arms and pushed my head forward with his hands. It hurt and I cried out with pain. At the same time Trev took hold of both my nipples and pinched them hard. The pain in my shoulder moulded with that in my nipples. I nearly screamed.

"Fuckingwell shut up and be nice to my boss, Mandy. I have told him you're my slut and he can do what he wants to you, that's what sluts are for, so shut up moaning, don't make a fool of me and let Trev do what he wants to you."

I could hardly believe what was happening. The man I had been having an affair with was 'giving' me to someone else, just like a slave. I felt demeaned, abused and dirty. I had let Matt take me this far, I had gone further than I had ever dreamed I would, I was sliding rapidly down the ladder of degradation.

"No, I can't."

"I told you to shut up. Now don't say another word if you know what's good for you. Keep your mouth shut and let him get your tits out and then he's going to fuck you."

"Oh Matt," I pleaded, before I did scream with pain when both of them took hold of my hair and pulled the two bunches, Matt forced my head down so my chin was flat against my chest and Trev pinched and pulled my nipples.

"I fucking told you," Matt growled pulling harder on my hair and suddenly without warning biting the back of my neck.

This was awful. It was worse, far worse than anything Matt had done to me before or even anything I had imagined he might do in the future. I really was scared now.

"Alright if I get the slut's tits out Trev."

"Course it's alright mate."

"No," I groaned my body jerking as Matt bit me harder, pushed my head further forward and pulled my hair harder.

"I take it that it's ok then?" Trev asked just as if he was asking for agreement on something trivial, not baring my tits then fucking me, a total stranger. But then he wasn't going to fuck me was he, he was going to rape me!

"No, please no," I groaned, my resolve to fight reducing every time I said anything and both of them hurt me.

"I told you to shut the fuck up," Matt, my supposed partner, growled giving me another strong shot of pain by yanking my hair.

"Do as he says slut," Trev said grabbing hold of my chin and jerking my head up. "Look at me, look at my cock, look at the cock that I am gonna shove up you and fuck you rigid."

I stayed still not looking at anything really.

Smack. I think I heard the sound before the pain and before I realised he had slapped my face.

"You bastard," I spat out.

That just brought on a torrent of abuse from both of them, another face smack from Trev and Matt's teeth digging into the soft flesh on my shoulder.

"Shut up cunt," Trev said. "Let me see your tits, those big fat tits I've been touching.

There was nothing I could do and I didn't dare say anything as he took hold of the lapels of the blouse the back of his fingernails brushing against the top of my breasts. Looking me right in the eye he said.

"If you won't get yer tits out I will," and with one big yank he ripped the front of the blouse undone. It tore and ripped and a couple of buttons flew off, uncovering me right down my front.

I squirmed against Matt trying to escape or, at least get away from the advancing, naked Trev. It was hopeless.

"It's no use struggling, bitch," Trev said. "In any case when you do, your big, flabby tits wobble all over the place. Bit saggy aren't they Matt?" He said.

"Yeah," Matt said cupping my right breast and lifting it up. "Ok like this though, wanna suck it?"

"No, don't please," I groaned trying to wiggle my boob from Matt's hand."

Of course it was impossible. Of course I couldn't get away, of course I couldn't get my breast out of Matt's hand; of course I couldn't, of course I couldn't stop the pair of them doing what they wanted, exactly what they wanted. And that was for Matt to hold my tits as Trev sucked them.

And he sucked them, hard. His lips and teeth on the flesh of each of my tits and on my nipples. He sucked, he gave me love bites on the tops of each boob, and he bit and chewed each of my nipples. He hurt me, badly. I yelped and groaned, almost screamed, at the pain and at the indignity of my position.

It was hopeless, it was awful. It was so demeaning.

Held by one man in a dressing gown, his erection pressing against my bum, as another naked man sucked and chewed my tits which he had bared by ripping my blouse undone. How had I sunk to such depths? How had I come to this? How had the power of the photography that had been so exciting with a man I had met by dropping some photographs on the floor of Starbucks, gravitated to such a situation where I was being dominated by the power of force and pain? Fuck knows I thought as I heard Trev say.

"What's the slut's cunt like Matt?"

I could hardly believe what I heard. It was so fucking insulting, demeaning, degrading and abusive that I wanted to fight back. But what could I do? It got worse.

"Have a look Trev. Have a look at my sluts cunt, she won't mind, will you Mandy?"

I didn't reply, but instead, rather ridiculously and clearly futilely, crossed my legs and struggled, wiggling my bottom, which only served to squeeze that against Matt's erection.

"Will you Mandy?" Matt asked again, giving my neck a painful jerk forward.

I didn't want any more pain so I mumbled "No."

"Good, you're learning, at last."

I was staring at the naked Trev, taking in his squat, hairy unattractive body and smug, leering face. He revolted me and I felt sick at the image of him shagging me. God this was so out of control, I just wished that Matt and I had worked out a 'stop' word, but we hadn't.

I felt Matt, moving his arms and for a moment I thought he might be ending this hell. No such luck of course. No, he was altering his grip so that he held me just as securely, but for some reason he had freed my hands.

"OK Mandy," he said, rather thickly right into my ear "Show him."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, momentarily puzzled.

"I mean, Mandy, do what sluts do."

"Huh?

"Sluts show their cunts, so show Trev your cunt, you slag."

"How, what do you mean?" I asked rather stupidly, perhaps trying to buy time.

"Are you fucking stupid or what?" Trev said, grabbing my right breast and squeezing painfully, his eyes boring into mine showing the delight he was getting from hurting me.

I gasped with the pain.

"Just lift your skirt up Mandy and show Trev your panties first."

I couldn't think of a more degrading thing to be asked to do. To expose my, most private places to the horrible man who, presumably, was later going to fuck me by force; it was a little like the condemned man building his own coffin. But in Matt's tight grip and with Trev standing right in front of there was no alternative, unless I wanted to test just how far they would go with exerting pain on me, and that I didn't want to do.

"Mandy?" Matt said in a softer tone.

"Yes Matt," I replied, thinking maybe he was going to save me both the likely further pain and, what was now becoming as difficult to take, the additional indignity of exposing myself to the little, naked turd standing leering at me.

"I am going to trust you and let you go, so don't try anything or I will rip your fucking hair out. Ok?"

"Yes," I muttered, feeling disappointed.

"I'm letting you go so you can do a better job for my mate and boss, that's the only reason," Matt said, releasing me. "So promise me you won't do anything stupid, as I don't want to have to do that."

"I wouldn't mind," Trev chipped in again grabbing my breast and squeezing that hard.

It was an odd sensation to stand there letting a man hurt me by squeezing my naked breast as my lover looked on, but there was no alternative. Trev stared right into my eyes as he said.

"So come on Mandy, show us your cunt, lift your skirt up."

I was resigned to what I had to do. Not happy or even excited come to that, for I found Trev revolting. Momentarily, as I reached down towards the hem of my skirt, I wondered how I would be feeling if Matt had chosen a twenty-something year old Adonis?

But he hadn't and so I was being abused and demeaned to unimaginable levels in front of the despicable Trev, even his fucking stupid name annoyed me.

Matt moved round in front of me and joined his friend staring at me.

"Come on give us a show," he said as I rested my hands firmly, my fingers pointing downwards on the grey wool skirt midway between my hips and knees.

Slowly, more slowly than I intended I inched it upwards. Up from my knees, along that big muscle, onto my thighs until I knew, from the expression on their faces I was exposing the lacy stocking tops of the blue holdups. I edged it further, showing that delicious looking patch of skin above my stocking tops. It went further revealing the bottom of the blue, lace thong I was wearing and then the entire thong.

"Fucking hell, Matt look at those sluts' stockings, what a fucking slag she is. Look at the thong. You get off wearing this stuff?" Trev asked as his cock reared up his stomach again from the semi-erect it had slipped into. When I didn't reply he asked again. "Well do you?"

"I wore it for Matt; he likes me wearing sexy stuff."

"Does he now? He asked moving close to me. "And do you like wearing it too?"

Looking into his eyes in the hope I could somehow call on his better nature, I asked.

"Do you like it Trev?"

"I didn't ask you to ask that, I asked if you like wearing it. Do you."

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Does it make you feel good?"

"Sometimes."

"Make you feel sexy does it?"

"Yes, sometimes," I whispered as I saw his hand moving towards me.

"How about now?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied trying to buy time as I felt his hand on my panties just above my pubes.

"You know what I fuckingwell mean, you fat tart," he said, the fierceness returning to his voice as, without further, ado he pushed his hand down and between my legs, right onto my lips.

"You fucking slut," he said running his fingers along them as I went to move away. However, seeing the threat in Matt's eyes stopped me, so I stood there and let Trev leave his hand inside my panties as he played with my pussy."Your cunt's wet, isn't it?"

"Is it? I don't know."

"Look," he said putting his finger in front of my face. It was glistening. He pressed it against my closed lips. "Lick your cum juice you slut."

As I did I heard him saying. "Methinks the slut is beginning to enjoy this Matt, look at her fucking nipples."

I couldn't believe that those bastards had so let me down again. I looked at them; they were like fucking organ stops.

"Have I excited you, have I got you going?" Trev asked, wiggling his finger along the crease of my pussy. "Well, have I?" He asked taking one of my nipples between the thumb and forefinger of his other hand. "Speak to me, you bitch," he said looking into my eyes as he pinched harder. I looked back determined not to show that he was hurting me. He pinched harder. I didn't flinch or move. The pain in my nipple, as he accompanied the pinching with twisting it, was bad, but I didn't move or show anything. We stared at each other in a bizarre sort of Mexican stand-off. He had a slight grin on his face, but I thought I would be able to outlast him, for the pain was bearable. But when, suddenly, he shoved, what must have been three or four finger, right up me, I couldn't avoid gasping and crying out loud.

"Like that do you?" He asked

I didn't reply as he continued pinching and twisting my nipple and started pumping his fingers up and down me.

"Well do you?"

It was the final indignity, well so far. It was the ultimate degradation. I felt dirty, spoiled, ashamed and full of guilt as I felt myself moving in tune with his hand.

"Well?" He said shoving his fingers in me as far as he could get them and holding them there like a surrogate cock. Surrogate it may have been, but my basest female instincts took over and I started to work it, I commenced using it yes, I began to fuck the surrogate cock that Trev was providing.

"Mandy, I won't ask again and I'll tear your fucking nipple off. Do you like it?"

Tears running down my cheeks I mumbled, full of shame and total degradation.

"Yes Trev I do."

Chapter 7

I had sort of assumed that they would fuck me together. Maybe one in my bum, which I don't like, but can endure, and the other in my pussy, or one in that and the other in my mouth or between my tits.

But, they didn't. It was almost as if they didn't want to get too near to each other, as if they were scared of the other's nakedness for I noticed they took great care not to touch each other. Male macho, typical cop culture I thought.

After admitting that I did like it, he almost, but not quite made me cum. I think had he have not removed the surrogate cock I would have done. And that would have been most demeaning. But that was saved for later.

Trev took his fingers out of me.

"Get us some drinks," he ordered handing me his glass.

The skirt bunched round my waist, the blouse open and the thong pulled down I did as I was told.

"Go and make some sandwiches," Matt said, adding. "And don't try escaping the door is locked.

I went to smooth my skirt down, but as I did Trev grabbed hold of the waistband of my thong.

"Leave it up and take this fucking thing off, I told you I want to see your cunt. Get the sandwiches first though.

Obediently, I went and made them both tuna and cucumber sandwiches. They were sitting on the sofa when I returned. I had felt rather foolish, but also other things that I couldn't quite put my finger on, as I had made the drinks and sandwiches and served them to them dressed like that

I handed them the plates, feeling a bit like a bunny girl as I bent forward. I felt even more like one as Matt fondled my tits and Trev groped my bum.

"Ok Mandy, get your knickers off, Trev wants to see your cunt. It actually aint bad mate." Matt said as if discussing a pot plant or something. "Stand there with your back to the table," he went on nodding at where I was to stand.

I stood before them my hands at my side in a position of supplication. I waited for my orders.

I realised that I felt differently to earlier. I felt more relaxed, almost at peace with myself. I guess I was resigned to what had been happening, what was happening and what was surely about to happen. What that might be longer term that evening I didn't know. What that meant right now, though, was that I was going to remove my knickers and show Matt and Trev my cunt. And, most oddly that, far from phasing or scaring me, was beginning to excite me, fuck it!

"Ok then Mandy, fucking well get on with it," Trev said. He looked incongruous sitting down with his hard on sticking up from his paunch tummy. It seemed hard to think of him as the man who had been given me such pain for the past half hour or. It was even harder to think of him being the man who had nearly made me cum with that surrogate cock!

I shimmied my panties down my legs revealing my pubic patch to both of them and then I stood there for a moment or two. It must have been some scene.

My torn blouse with most of the buttons missing hanging down over my bare tits. One side was caught on a nipple which, frustratingly was still extended and hard, the other was somehow tucked round the side of my boob, thus revealing all of it. My grey, wool skirt was bunched round my waist and I was wearing the blue lacy top holdups. In any other setting I would have felt sexy and erotic. In this, though, with the red marks all over my boobs and probably the back of my neck as well I felt different. But then it was different, there were two perverted bastards staring at me, one completely naked, the other wearing just a dressing gown. And they were leering at me.

They stood up and walked over to me. As if rehearsed, they both grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed them.

"Right slut, its cunt inspection time," Matt said. "Get on the table."

I sat on the edge of it, my legs together.

"How the fuck we going to inspect your cunt like that, stoopid," Trev said. "Get further on the table and lay down.

I did as he asked.

Matt went round the table, behind me out of my view. Suddenly I felt him place something on my eyes.

'Fuck he's blindfolding me,' I thought.

He was, but that wasn't the end of it either. Suddenly and quickly both of them grabbed my legs and arms, pulled them across the table, slipped rope round them and tied my wrists and ankles. My arms were pulled nearly straight above my head, my legs were wide open.

"No, stop, please," I moaned only to feel a hard slap on my breast.

"Just shut up Mandy and everything will be ok," Matt said.

"Keep on and I'll punch you right on your cunt," Trev added.

I really was very scared now. I felt so terribly vulnerable. With my arms as they were, my breasts were completely exposed and with my tied legs spread as wide open as they could go; my most womanly place was open and totally revealed to them so they could do whatever they wished with it.

"Bit big ennit Matt?"

"Dunno, she takes me ok."

"Is it saggy, been used too much?" Trev asked as one of their sets of fingers ran round the edge of my lips.

"No surprisingly tight," Matt graciously replied.

I could feel that they were both staring at me there; in fact I could feel their hot breath on my open thighs.

"Do you want to have her now?" I heard Matt, so disappointedly asking him.

"No not yet, I wanna play some other games first." He replied to my consternation, for I wasn't quite sure that I would not have rather got it over and done with.

"What games?" I couldn't help blurting out.

The sharp slap on my breast really hurt and made that one wobble and slap against the other. They seemed to like seeing that.

"Floppy fuckers aren't they Matt?" Trev said giving the outsides of each breast softer smacks. He, or maybe Matt or possibly both of them, then got hold of each breast and shook them so that they slapped together.

At the same time fingers were probing and stroking all round my lips, between my legs and towards my anus. I was receiving differing sensations all over my body for they would stop the breast shaking and run those hands over my chest, my face and arms and then into my hair, pulling and yanking that. They were pinching and squeezing me everywhere. My breasts were aflame with pain. My nipples were screaming at the ache from the constant pinching and pulling. Then they started down below.

Not as I had imagined they would by sucking or fingering me. No that was too ordinary, too normal and too tender for them. They started flicking their fingers against my lips. The fiddled around in the folds of skin at the front of my vagina and unfurled the hood that covered my clit. They exposed it, holding the curled 'petals' away as they and flicked it with their fingers and pinched and pulled the gristly stalk.