The Power of Four Ch. 02

Story Info
Prue's welcome.
2.1k words
4.49
14.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Chapter 2 Prue's welcome

As soon as Paige's head hit the pillow she was out. She had been surprised when she found out that Prue liked to sleep naked but since she preferred sleeping that way, she had followed along. She curled up on her side of Prue's queen size bed and fell quickly asleep.

She awoke some hours later to a mouth sucking at her breast while a hand moved between her legs. Opening her eyes, she saw a sliver of moonlight peeking through the closed curtains. "Prue?" She said sleepily as she lowered her head. She gasped when she saw the head of dark hair attached to the mouth on her breast. "What are you doing?" She gasped.

Prue licked at Paige's nipple a couple of times while she let her fingers slide into Paige's wet slit. Then she lifted her eyes. "I'm welcoming a new sister." She said with a smile. She slowly fingered Paige's pussy as she brought her lips to the other woman's.

Paige was startled when she felt Prue's lips on hers, although she had to admit that Prue's fingers did feel good running in and out of her pussy. "Mmmmmm..." She moaned against Prue's mouth as the fingers moved faster inside her. "Oh Prue," She kissed Prue back sliding her tongue into the other woman's mouth as she lifted her hips towards Prue's moving fingers.

"Oh, you're so tight." Prue moaned when she pulled her mouth away. Paige's pussy was clinging to her thrusting fingers.

Paige giggled, "I'm surprised, I usually give it quite a workout."

Prue smiled at her, and then kissed her softly on the lips again before slowly working her way down Paige's body. Paige rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide when she saw where Prue was heading. The older woman's fingers were still sliding slowly in and out of her and she was moaning up a storm.

"Oh Prue, finger my hot pussy. It feels so good." She gasped when she felt Prue's tongue press against her clit lightly. "Oh fuck." She whimpered as she lifted her hips.

Prue kept her fingers moving inside Paige, as she worked at the other woman's clit with her tongue. Paige pressed against her and she flicked her tongue harder over her. She heard Paige's breath quicken as she slowly brought her body to life. "Prue, fuck, ugh, Agh...Oh god, eat me." Paige begged pulling Prue's face closer against her while she locked her legs around her head.

Prue slid another finger inside Paige to work with the two already in there and felt Paige's body tighten around her. She worked her fingers furiously inside the other woman as she locked her lips around Paige's clit and started sucking hard.

"Prue, fuck, agh, oh god. I'm cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg..." Paige screamed as she slammed her body hard against Prue's face.

Prue pulled her fingers from Paige's spasming hole and immediately replaced them with her tongue. She slithered it far inside her new sister and heard Paige's cry of pleasure. "That's it baby, tongue my hot pussy." Paige humped furiously against Prue's mouth as the other woman tongue fucked her furiously.

She felt Prue's tongue slide deep inside her then pull out only to impale her again. "Fuck, oh god." She cried humping hard against Prue's face as her hands went to her breasts. "I wish you had a cock baby, I love being eaten but I can't be completely satisfied until I have a hard cock inside me."

Prue drove her tongue into Paige a couple more times then slowly pulled away. "Who says I don't?" She asked with a grin.

Paige looked at her. "Unless there is something you're not telling me, then you definitely don't have a cock." Paige said with a laugh.

Prue leaned over her new sister as she laid her body down over hers. "Oh yea, then what is pressing against you?"

Paige's eyes widened, it did indeed feel like there was a cock pressed against her entrance. "How...? What...? Oh fuck..." She cried as she was suddenly impaled.

Prue buried herself completely while she claimed Paige's mouth with her own. She drove her tongue into the other woman's mouth as she slowly withdrew from Paige's body only to slide back in once again.

"Oh, agh, fuck me," Paige whimpered at Prue's slow thrusts.

"You like that don't you baby?" Prue asked rubbing their breasts together as she continued to pump her hips and drive slowly into Paige's body.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me." Paige whimpered in need as she wrapped her legs around Prue's waist. It was then that she felt the leather straps and laughed. "You're wearing a strap-on."

Prue laughed with her as she slowly slid deep inside Paige. "Yes dear sister, I am wearing a strap-on. Like you I have a pussy between my legs. A pussy I am hoping you will eat before the night is over."

Paige pressed up against Prue's thrusts as she started breathing heavier. "I've never been with another woman but if you make me cum then I will give it a shot."

Prue started moving faster inside her new sister and heard Paige's cry of delight. "I'll see what I can do." She panted as she lowered her mouth to Paige's breast and started nuzzling it with her lips.

"Prue, fuck, come on give it to me baby." Paige cried pistoning her body up against Prue's as Prue tore into her body. "Make me cum with your hard cock."

Prue pounded her with hard furious thrusts that made the bed shake and squeal under their movements. "Oh god, it is so good." Prue cried locking her mouth against Paige's again as she felt the metal of the strap-on hitting against her clit each time she thrust into the other woman's body. "I'm going to cum." she screamed lifting her body as she fucked into Paige harder then before.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg..." Paige sobbed as she convulsed around Prue's flying cock.

Prue's voice met hers as she to found the glorious release. She kept pounding into Paige's hot hole and wasn't surprised when Paige cried that she was going to cum again. Before she could, Prue pulled forcefully from her body.

"No, don't stop." Paige screamed clawing at Prue as the older woman moved off of her. "I was so close."

Prue laughed as she grabbed Paige's arm and pulled her to a sitting position. "Relax you little sex fiend. Roll over onto your hands and knees."

Paige smiled at her in the darkness then rolled over until she was resting on her hands and knees with her butt sticking up in the air. "Come on sis, ride this hot pussy." She purred wiggling her butt in Prue's direction.

Prue laughed as she moved up behind the other woman and rubbed her cock against Paige's pussy lips. "You sound just like Piper did the first time I fucked her like this." She slid easily into Paige's body and heard the other woman purr with pleasure.

"Mmmmmm...I think I like this position better." Paige purred pressing back as Prue pulled out of her. When the other woman suddenly slammed into her she shrieked in pleasure as Prue went further inside her then before. "Oh fuck me." She cried pressing back against Prue's hard thrusts. "Make me cum again baby."

Prue rode her hard as she leaned over Paige's back and reached beneath her grabbing her swinging tits. "Oh god, I love your pussy. You feel so good." She tore into Paige's body and felt Paige meet her thrust for thrust.

This time when the two women finally came they collapsed against each other. Prue was lying over Paige's body as they tried to catch their breath. "I hope you're not tired." Prue said kissing Paige's cheek. "We've still got more fun coming."

Paige panted beneath her as she felt Prue's cock still lodged up inside her hot pussy. "Mmmmmm, bring it on baby."

Prue let Paige rest for a couple of minutes before she pushed the other woman onto her back and lowered her own pussy over Paige's face. "Eat me sis, you promised." She purred.

Paige looked up at the dark curls covering Prue's hidden treasure. She had never been with another woman but since Prue had made her feel good, she felt she should return the favor. Wrapping her arms around Prue's waist, she darted out her tongue and licked at Prue's pussy lips. "Mmmmmm...Yea, that's it baby." Prue whimpered throwing her head back and grinding her pussy tighter against Paige's face.

Paige licked at her pussy lips again, then brought her hands down and opened the older woman's lips until she could see the treasure lost inside. "Oh god, that looks so yummy." She moaned looking up at Prue's hot slit and clit.

Prue chuckled as she wiggled her butt against Paige's face. "If it looks so good, why don't you try a taste?"

Paige lifted her eyes and smiled. "Don't mind if I do." She darted her tongue out once more, this time flicking it lightly over Prue's clit.

"Oh fuck, yes." Prue moaned throwing her head back again.

Paige ran her tongue lightly over Prue's clit a couple of times and the older woman shivered with pleasure. "Oh yes, eat me, it feels so good." She ground her pussy tighter against Paige's face, rubbing her pussy up and down against her tongue.

"Mmmmmm," Paige moaned slipping three fingers inside Prue's wet slit and slowly sawing them in and out as she brushed her tongue across her clit again.

Prue leaned back so her breasts were standing out proud as she rested her hands on either side of Paige's body. "Oh god yes, eat my hot pussy, Make me cum sis." She whined rubbing her pussy up and down against Paige's face.

Paige licked harder at her clit, while she slammed her fingers in and out mercilessly. Prue was whimpering and riding Paige's face like a wild woman. "Ugh, oh fuck make me cum, it feels so good."

Paige wrapped her lips around Prue's clit and started sucking hard at it, while her fingers drove hard and deep inside her. "Ugh, oh fuck yesssssssssssssss... I'm cummminnnnngggg..." Prue cried jamming her pussy tighter against Paige's face.

Paige worked her fingers faster as she sucked hard at Prue's clit. The older woman shook with release then whimpered as she felt her orgasm rising once more. "Oh fuck you're going to make me cum again." She panted rubbing hard against the younger woman's' face.

Paige feasted hard on Prue's cunt, wanting to bring her off once more. Prue had gotten her off multiple times and it was only fair that she return the favor. She pulled her fingers out of Prue's grasping slit and quickly replace it with her tongue working it in and out like a small cock as she drank up all the juice that was leaking out of the older woman's body. "Oh fuck yes, tongue me sis." Prue whimpered grinding her pussy hard against Paige's mouth. When she felt Paige's fingers pulling at her clit, she went wild and rode her face like a mad woman. "Fuck, ugh, oh god, I'm cummminnnnngggg." She cried coating Paige's tongue with her juices.

Paige reached up and grasped Prue's hips and held her tight against her as she drank up all the juice. Then slowly pulled her mouth away and smiled up at her new sister. "God you taste good sis." She purred.

Prue gingerly moved off of her and lay down on the bed beside her. "Oh god, I haven't gotten off that hard in a while. For someone who has never eaten a pussy before, you're a natural."

Paige giggled and rolled over onto her side, kissing the inside of Prue's leg. "I just did what you did to me."

Prue threw her head back against the bed and sighed. "Well whatever you did it was fantastic." She smiled wickedly at her sister and reached between Paige's spread legs and ran her finger over her pussy lips. "You tired or you wanna go for round two."

Paige smiled and kissed the inside of Prue's leg again. "Well tomorrow is gonna be a hell of a day at work but what the hell. I'm wide awake now."

Paige rolled back over onto her back and Prue lay over her so they were in a 69 position. Both women went to town on the other's pussy until they were both whimpering and humping their bodies tight against the other. When they both got off this time, Prue rolled back onto her back and smiled at her new sister. "Welcome to the family sis."

Paige smiled sleepily at her. "And what a family it is."

To be continued...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers