The Power of Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
More she gets, more she wants. more she likes it.
4.8k words
4.42
50.4k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,861 Followers

Judy had become very aware that she had attracted the attention of the men working down at the community centre. As she made her way along the street she smiled inwardly, her gait changing into almost a skip. For a woman in her mid twenties and already married for five years Judy was nevertheless still quite shy, naïve and girlish in her outward appearance and manner. In fact it was that very quality that had prompted the team of workmen to single her out as a victim for their teasing and flirting; the way she easily blushed showing her embarressment, the way in which they were able to reduce the young wife into a giggling helpless girl proved too tempting for men seeking amusement to lighten their working day.

The reason Judy was not in gainful employment was due to her husband's insistence that as a male he was the breadwinner: he had made sure their marriage would follow the old-fashioned tradition practiced by people of their social class – the wife stays home, brings up the kids, her role being as homemaker. Now with time on her hands her only outside interest was doing voluntary work at the local community centre. Today was her turn to keep an eye on things for the afternoon and make sure the building was locked up and secure when the workmen left; in fact, as most other members had better ways to spend their afternoons while their centre was being refurbished, given it wasn't possible to indulge in their usual activities, they had taken advantage of Judy's good nature.

Judy wanted more from life but it wasn't in her nature to rebel – she was the submissive sort, she conformed and bent easily to the will of others. The same could be said for her sex life; it was old-fashioned almost Victorian, conventional – and monotonously unexciting. Judy had only ever once complained, or rather made the mild suggestion that perhaps they could alter the time and even frequency of the act (ideally changing frequency meant that some weeks maybe they could 'do it' more than once, preferably in a different way.) The idea had not gone well with husband Ben.

So it is easy to see why Judy considered being left alone with several outrageously flirty men, away from her home and out of sight and earshot of gossipy neighbours – and more importantly, her husband, was akin to having an 'adventure'. Today, as she reached the centre and removed her coat her tummy felt a little nervous, because she had dared to wear quite a flimsy top that showed her bra and a skirt that was a couple of inches shorter than ones she normally wore. Like on other days she would pop her head round the corner of the main hall, say hello and exchange a few words with the men then go and make a cup of tea before busying herself with little chores; later she would sit and relax and spend the rest of the time reading her book, unless of course one, or some, of the men came to flirt with her.

It amused Judy that all the men went by their nickname and insisted she refer to them that way; which incidentally made her feel she was closer to the men than other members of the centre having been introduced to all of them individually. Sparks, the electrician came into room just as she bent low and she heard an 'Hmm!' sound. Judy giggled as she turned to face him and saw his eyes light up as his gaze drifted down to her breasts.

"Wow! You look great to-day Jude!" he exclaimed, "Wait 'till Gaffer gets an eyeful!"

Gaffer, or Gaff, was of course the foreman, and being the boss got to spend more time with Judy – she had become comfortable with him and opened up, taking him into her confidence. Just last week, when they had a lighthearted chat, he asked her half joking, if she regretted having got married or wishing she could go out on the town and misbehave! The conversation almost took on a serious air when Judy admitted life was a bit boring and that sometimes, married life seemed a bit humdrum.

Gaff, with a wicked glint in his eye told her that she'd have to look out for opportunities to 'have a bit of excitement', saying that's what lots of wives did. Judy had giggled shyly saying she wouldn't dare to. Seeing her mood become almost melancholy Gaff asked her what was up?

"Well," she said, looking down as she smiled, "It's been really fun having you all here – being able to talk and have a joke – it's just that – you will be gone soon and it's back to boring long days and sober-sided serious people who don't laugh a lot and try to treat me like a skivvy."

Gaff had stayed silent for a moment, and then put forward a proposition.

"We can stay in touch if you like," he said.

Judy had felt surprised by his offer, and a tad uneasy, as was her natural instinct.

"I... I couldn't have an affair if that's what you mean," she stuttered, "I'd carry too much guilt, my husband would see through me right away!"

"Hang on," laughed the man, "I didn't mean that – an affair is between a couple and usually involves other complicated crap like romance or something – I meant you could keep in touch with me and the lads, meet us every once and awhile for a drink or a coffee say, visit us when we are working local – you can be one of our pals, a mate."

Gaff had thought for another minute before something in his mind clicked.

"So if wasn't for your overwhelming fear and guilt you might like to have some sort of affair?"

Judy surprised him this time by – not giggling. This time, in spite of her coyness she looked up and calmly caught his eye, the side of her mouth widening as though she wanted to convey her feeling of regret that she was incapable of such behaviour.

"Not affair no," she corrected.

"What then?"

The woman hesitated before answering.

"I shouldn't be telling you this – but, sometimes I feel I'm missing out – I've read stuff, over the years, about women who get to enjoy different things, you know?"

"Sex?"

Judy blushed up, "Trying different things, yeah, doing it well, different ways."

"You never have with your husband?"

"No. I wish it could be more exciting." With a sudden look of shock the shy wife exclaimed in a loud hiss, "My goodness, why am I telling you all this?"

"Make it more exciting," Gaff had said before the conversation ended.

Now, today she had stepped out of her comfort zone and was wearing something quite daring – something her husband would definitely not approve of.

"Look at this Gaff," laughed Sparks, as his foreman walked into the room. "What a cracker!"

When the electrician had left the room Gaff gazed approvingly at Judy.

"You took my advice then – you're going to make life more interesting."

"Don't stare at me like that!" said Judy.

Gaff laughed quietly, "Come on, follow me."

"What? Where to?"

"You're going to experience your first act of sexual naughtiness – commit your first wicked sin!"

"What?"

Gaff had already lifted her to her feet.

"We'll start small – come and show the lads how sexy you look in your see-through blouse!"

Judy scolded him, "You're making fun of me – I'm not wearing anything outlandish – this is normal for lots of women."

Gaff turned quickly making her collide with him: they stood very close, face-to-face.

"It's a first for you! Anyway," he said softly, "I bet you haven't realised just how prominent your nipples appear, pushing through your bra!"

Judy gasped, "Oh my God!" she said blushing bright red.

"Don't underestimate yourself Judy, " Gaff told the woman.

He dared to deliver a brief and gentle kiss on the woman's lips. Before she knew it she had been whisked into the presence of the other men.

"What do you think guys?" asked Gaff, "Does she look sexy or what?"

The men grinned and leered at her breasts.

"Nice! Why have you been covering them up?"

Sparks stepped close to her twiddling his screwdriver.

"Your nipples look really aroused!" he laughed, "Is the rest of you?"

Poor Judy was speechless and her distress showed. Now it was Sparks who gently pulled her hair back from her cheek before planting a kiss on the end of her nose, his tongue teasingly licked her mouth before drawing back. Judy felt a pulse of excitement pass through her body, a thrill.

"You have nice tits!" whispered Sparks, "You're giving us all a hard-on!"

Any other time Judy would have felt insulted and angry at such a rude and uncouth comment, knowing the intention would almost certainly be to annoy and ridicule; somehow, this time it felt different, she knew it was because the men were genuinely showing signs of sexual arousal – simply from merely looking at her see-through blouse. As though meant to confirm her impression Chippy the joiner, Chip to the others, commented in a low toned lewd voice on the prominence of her erect nipples. For the first time in her quiet uneventful life Judy found herself the centre of sexual desirability – blatantly obvious, freely expressed sexual attraction.

It may have been the coy embarrassed smile she wore, or the glance that was cast from eyes that peeped under half closed lids making her look sultry and seductive; but something gave Sparks the incentive to risk taking the liberty to seek from her a second longer kiss, delivered fully on the lips. Judy felt the hand of the watching Gaff who still held her gently begin to stroke her arm from elbow to shoulder, hesitating as it took a more diagonal direction down toward her breasts; his other arm around her waist, the hand gently squeezing the bottom of her ribcage.

All the men heard the housewife pant for breath as Sparks momentarily broke away before re-planting his mouth over hers, even Tom the Trowel and his mate who had stood silently at the far end of the hall, neglecting the plaster that dripped from his float. Also too, it was noted by all the men that Judy did not resist nor show any sign of disapproval – even when two-fingers, owner unknown, tweaked and rubbed her sexually sensitive erect nipple.

Inside the woman emotions boiled up; fear, and her default state of knowing guilt should follow knowledge of committing sinful behaviour surrendered to the much more powerfully surging waves of sexual pleasure and arousal: in fact, the fear and guilt seemed only to intensify the feelings of exquisite joy realised from indulging in such a forbidden sexual encounter. The smell of wood shavings and pine filled her nostrils as different lips, those of Chip, covered her mouth. She never opened her eyes to see different men come to claim their turn for a kiss: and still the fingers played with her nipples.

"I can't believe I let that happen!" said an embarrassed wife, a few minutes later, her cheeks glowing crimson. "What would the members think – not to mention my husband?"

The men laughed, "They'll never know," said Chip, "It's our secret."

Scurrying from the room, aware of the slight tinge of disappointment that the fun-time had been far to brief, she failed to notice Gaff had followed until she paused by a table and felt his arms enclose her waist. Not sure how to react she began to talk incessantly and nervously expressing and explaining her fears and emotions.

"But be honest Judy, did you enjoy it?"

It would have silly to deny the truth given that she had stood unresisting and obligingly turned her head for each man.

"Well, yeah," she admitted, as though trying to find a 'but', a justification.

Gaff, in hushed tones, told her he was happy for that, as he had not yet claimed his turn. Judy was no longer able this time use the excuse that she had been too stunned and overwhelmed to stop the proceedings. This would be a conscious decision, willingness – consent granted.

"What if the others come in?" she asked, trying unsuccessfully to sound flippant, "We could be doing this all afternoon! You all have work to do!"

Gaff ignored her remark and pressed his body close to hers. She felt the rough material of his overalls rub against her still erect nipples as her breasts wobbled ever so slightly seemingly wanting to move in opposite directions to the man's torso. Lower down she felt a hard lump pressing into her tummy raising her level of sexual enjoyment. Very slowly Gaff began to move his hips – and she did too.

Judy was too far gone to want to stop the workman when he raised his hand and deftly started to pop open the buttons of her blouse, but she did mouth a concern between kisses.

"Someone might come in?" she whispered.

"It would only be one of the lads," said Gaff, his fingers carefully feeling inside the top of her bra. "Are you bothered?"

Judy imagined the scene – in a room with up to five men – her blouse undone, one man inside her bra playing with her nipples – she imagined how she'd feel, how she might react – how she'd like to react. More thrillingly, she wondered just how far she'd be prepared to let it go. Her hips gyrated a little harder, a little faster, her tongue inexplicably took on a life of it's own and entered the mouth of the man.

All good things must come to an end and Judy hurried off into another room when they heard the voices of the elderly community centre caretaker and his wife. Time had passed and the working day was drawing to an end – the other men had already packed up their tools and were ready to leave.

"Thought we'd better not interrupt," smirked Sparks. The others looked enviously at their foreman.

Judy had a brief moment with the older couple before making her way to the door, careful to ensure her coat covered her body. Outside she met Gaff who unexpectedly was waiting for her.

"Come on," he said, "I'll give you a ride home."

It would look innocent enough to anyone who noticed decided Judy: she climbed into his beaten-up old pick-up truck. They drove along on what should have been a short journey.

"Do you need to go straight home?" asked Gaff, sounding almost wary of raising the question in case he was pushing things too far.

Judy stared out of the window considering her answer.

"It won't be long before my husband finishes work – it doesn't take him long to get home," she said.

A few long seconds passed.

"Sometimes I'm a bit late. Our evening meal is already in the oven – I set it on automatic."

Judy was an efficient wife and excellent housekeeper. She could have proved to be just as good in bed too – had her husband required that quality from her.

"It would only have to be a short time," she said without looking at the driver, "I can't be too late."

Gaff thought quickly and turned the vehicle up a side road that led toward a run down industrial area of the city; he remembered a disused factory that had a small yard – it would do nicely.

Parking up in a corner of the factory yard Gaff turned off the engine and turned to Judy. Her body trembled slightly when Gaff reached out but she didn't object when he once again undid her blouse and began to play with her tits. Shuffling across and turning her face to his he kissed her, at the same time as he took her hand and placed it on his bulging cock. He sensed her misgivings.

"Relax," he whispered, and ceased kissing her allowing her to droop her head down toward his crotch.

Judy stared down at her own hand, which was being manipulated by Gaff, rubbing over the large swelling in his trousers.

"I don't know if I can do this," she said, "I've never done anything like this before."

"You don't need to do anything," the man told her.

As though in slow motion Judy watched as Gaff unfastened his pants and drew out his stiff prick. It felt hot to her hand when he fastened her hand around the shaft, making the up and down movements for her. Without her realising he let his hand drift across to her skirt and gently tugged up her hemline. Judy simply watched transfixed as the whiteness of her panties came into view under the semi transparent nylon of her pantyhose.

Now she felt the pressure of a finger between her pussy lips, feeling along her slit and describing little circles near the top; she let her legs spread wider, her breathing became heavy. In her hand the stiff hot penis jerked as she willingly pulled on the foreskin – she watched how the little hole opened and closed as she moved her wrist. Gaff's hand had moved from her cunny to the waistband of her pantyhose.

"Do you want to take them off?" he asked.

Judy knew that wasn't what he really meant, that wasn't the real question. If she answered yes it meant she was agreeing to have sex with him – saying 'Yes, I want you to fuck me!' It was against everything she had ever been taught. It was wrong, very wrong and wicked – she would be an adulteress, a slut. This would be worse behaviour than any of those housewives who pretended their adultery was to do with romance or who considered their act of betrayal civilised because they booked into a respectable hotel room or entertained their lover behind the closed curtains of their own bedroom. This would be dirty sex in a dirty old pick-up truck in a dirty disused factory yard – done with a sweaty workman unwashed from his day's labour.

A high voltage surge of sexually depraved desire shot through her body. Her bottom lifted off the seat and she helped him slide her underwear over her buttocks.

"I want it!" she stated, simply and softly.

After a few clumsy seconds Gaff knelt in the well of the passenger seat between the wide spread naked thighs of the housewife. Already panting hard, her breast rising and falling as she breathed she stared in excited anticipation at the thick hard cock with it's bulging purple helmet that was about to enter her wet and ready vagina. She uttered a long drawn-out 'O' sound and allowed herself a brief grin as Gaff slowly moved his hips forward entering her hole; Judy tightened the appropriate muscles around the stiff appendage and raised her feet wrapping her legs around his waist. The vehicle rocked as they went at it like rabbits.

It was better than she could have imagined: the extra thrill knowing it was against convention, forbidden: the company of a different man, the feel of a different cock, a longer fatter cock than she was used to, a more enthusiastic cock! She wondered why she hadn't done this before – with other men: she hoped, and fully intended, to do it more often. Lost in her feeling of exquisite pleasure her eyes had been half closed – then a change of light caused by a movement from outside attracted her attention.

The first thing she noticed as she looked out through the window was her own naked knee and calf that partly blocked her view, making her realise that at some point she had lewdly placed her feet on the dashboard of the truck and pressed against the windscreen to gain more power to her thrusting pelvis. The second thing noticed was the shape of a man – standing – watching – just a few feet away. About to cry out and warn her partner in crime, or rather, sex, Judy hesitated when her eyes were drawn to the movement below the man's waist. He was masturbating.

Many seconds had passed. Judy had time to observe that the man's trousers where slowly sliding down his legs bunching up around his ankles, though he didn't seem to care. The look on his face was one of unmistakable perverted joy usually worn by seasoned voyeurs. She hadn't yet screamed, and now felt no inclination to. Instead her eyes moved alternately from gazing at the man straight in the face to staring at his cock, watching his hand wanking away, noting it's width and girth. Judy lowered the knee that obstructed both their views and saw the man smile; now the sight of her bouncing tits could be fully appreciated. The housewife looked down at her breasts realising why the man was grinning and she smiled back. This felt just as much a thrill as being fucked by a man who wasn't her husband.

For the benefit of both men Judy displayed a show of extra enthusiasm. Encouraging Gaff to lean his head forward she lifted her left breast toward his mouth asking him to suck her nipple before glancing at the man, hoping he liked what he saw: she felt a thrill when he smiled and nodded approval – then smirked and nodded back.

Quin
Quin
1,861 Followers
12