The Power of Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Judy needs all of what the men can offer.
6k words
4.41
36.8k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers

Judy made her way to the Community Centre in a less carefree way than the previous day. Her two extremes of thought played havoc with her mood. On one hand she felt angry by Ben's uncaring attitude, while at the other extreme her mind was filled with memories of the incredibly exciting illicit sex and how she had shocked her very self by not only allowing the voyeur to watch, but also experiencing powerful feelings of lustful pleasure by having him do so. What surprised Judy the most was the lack of remorse or feeling of guilt -- instead, there was yearning, a desire to experience more of the same. It was like; someone had flicked a switch, activating a part of her that had remained hidden and unknown.

Taking her coat off she went to follow her usual routine and opened the door to the hall to ask if the men wanted tea or coffee. Now she felt apprehensive because she was about to face all five men at once -- men who she had allowed -- each in turn - a kiss and a grope; men who knew that she had allowed the foreman Gaff, to go much further: although she did hope at that stage that they knew nothing about the antics in the factory yard.

While the men ogled, thankfully they didn't mock or tease her, and didn't mention the previous afternoon. The ogling was explainable and to be expected as Judy had gone a step further today by not only wearing a similar see-through blouse but had foregone the plain pantyhose in favour of wearing fish-net stockings and a skirt that, if a man looked carefully at the split at just the right time, betrayed the fact that the fish-nets were stockings held up by a garter belt and not pantyhose,

"You okay Jude?" asked Sparks.

She assured him she was and looking around enquired where Gaff was.

"He's been pulled off the job," Sparks informed her, "Sent elsewhere."

Now she felt worse than ever and went about her routine quietly, taking in the tray of tea as usual and leaving the men to their work. It seemed even they were in no mood for flirting.

She was left alone until lunchtime when she settled down with her book. The door opened and the plasterer's mate walked in.

As he was alone Judy asked, "Where are the others?"

"They've gone out today," he said, "Down the pub for a pint and a pie."

She noticed his eyes focus on her crossed legs and realised she must be showing a fair amount of thigh. Her mood had been so morose that she had paid no attention to her sexy attire almost forgetting she had dressed to impress that morning.

"I'm sorry, I don't yet know your name," she said.

"It's Ross -- I'm new and not a tradesman -- just a plasterer's mate - so I don't qualify for a nickname yet!"

Judy laughed with him suddenly finding that yesterday's mood was reawakening. She liked the way he was staring at her thighs; the way it made her tummy tingle. The thought came to her that they would be alone for an hour.

"I suppose it was unwise of me to dress like this after yesterday," she said, "Things got a little out of hand didn't they? It must seem like I'm trying to encourage you all to, well... you know?"

"Are you not?" the guy asked pointedly, lewdly taking in the view between the slit in Judy's skirt that showed an area of bare thigh above stocking top. "There's no doubt you enjoyed the fun we had yesterday. And I'm getting the impression that you like being looked at. I'm right aren't I?"

Judy had been taken by surprise by the directness of Ross. It made her feel vulnerable as though he could read her thoughts, sense what was going on inside her body: she had no option but be honest -- so she nodded.

"I suppose you're right," she admitted, trying to disguise the thrill she was feeling.

"You wouldn't mind more of the same then?" Ross said, "It would be nice if you let me have a better look at those gorgeous thighs. I just love sexy stockings and suspender belts"

For a moment Judy felt out of her depth but the lust welling up inside her was too powerful to control.

"I hope you can be discreet, " she said with a shaky voice as she shyly pulled up her hemline and pulled apart the split, exposing the white flesh of her thighs and the garter belt.

More by accident than design she also treated him to a generous view of the gusset of her silky panties. When she saw the front of his trousers begin to bulge out her breathing became laboured.

"See," said Ross speaking very slowly, "Just how much enjoyment you're giving - and getting - already!"

His hand dropped to his groin and he began to touch the outline of his stiffening cock. Judy was taken by surprise by this blatantly licentious movement and gave out a little gasp as her face reddened.

"Just to get one thing straight," said Ross, "Do you have something special going on with Gaff?"

"Of course not!" answered Judy swiftly, "An affair you mean -- certainly not!"

"Free agent eh?" smiled Ross. "You simply like having some extra curricular fun!"

"Look, I don't want you to get the wrong idea," said Judy hesitantly, "I've never behaved like this before. To be honest, yesterday happened after I told Gaff that my marriage was a bit boring and my husband seems distant and self-centred. He said I should have some fun -- tease you all a little. It went further than intended.

"You don't have to justify yourself to me," Ross told her quietly, "Enjoy whatever turns you on!"

Judy had lost the impetus, her libido had dampened somewhat -- but as she watched Ross use his hand to stroke the growing hidden shaft inside his trousers, and how that shaft tried to burst out through the material, it began to return.

Coyly she declared in a giggle, "It seems I don't have to do much!"

"You don't," Ross whispered, his tone sounded decadent and wicked "Just indulge me while I enjoy the experience of living out a little sexual fantasy -- if you will!"

Judy caught her breath, feeling her tummy do a dance.

"I guess so," she said, trying to seem nonchalant and casual, "If all I have to is simply sit here."

"That's all," said Ross, his fingers now gripping the zip of his trousers, "Sit -- and watch. But first, be a good sport... pull your skirt up a little higher for me."

Judy's heart began to thump as she watched the hand draw down the zip, excited by the anticipation that any second now his hard cock would spring forth from it's lair: and as it did just that she gave a faint cry before talking in a gulp of air. By the time the man's wrist was working the foreskin, deliberately slowly, Judy was panting for breath, watching the purple helmet swell and the tiny pee-hole open, changing from slit to circle. The musky odour of rough workingman sweat reached her nostrils and caused another faint moan to emanate from her dry mouth making her feel the need to wipe her lips with her tongue in a most seductive way.

An eager but serene voice reached her ears asking her to show a bit more. Judy kept her eyes glued to the cock while her hands moved willingly to hitch her skirt right up over her hips; with a mind of their own the hands commenced to undo the buttons of her blouse until she was able to pull apart her clothing exposing her bra. Ross thanked her by sighing a long 'Yeah!' Encouraged, and happy that she was easily able to give the man so much pleasure she dared herself to lift a tit from it's protective and supporting cup.

Ross groaned his wrist and forearm pumped faster. As he stepped nearer it seemed only natural that she should open her mouth, and be ready. Fighting to hold back and prolong his sexual joy Ross gritted his teeth giving Judy the time to touch her self and play sensuously with her nipple, her mind preparing for the imminent flow of sperm that, if she had her way, would spill into her mouth then out over her breasts where she would be able to take in the sight of sticky white fluid running over her tits and down between her cleavage: Judy also harboured little sexual fantasies and one of hers was about to become a experience realised.

The housewife had never tasted sperm before -- she believed it to be salty, but knew it was the sheer depraved dirtiness of the act that thrilled -- the act of allowing the male organ to discharge his jism into one's delicate facial orifice -- to lick a man's piss-hole with a tongue while the musky man-smell flowed up nostrils. Cover me with your fluid, she thought -- such was the object of her fantasy.

Judy did feel perverted delight when sperm covered her tongue -- as did Ross when he watched the woman quite unexpectedly open her mouth wide, inviting him to put his cock into her mouth knowing he was about to ejaculate. He enjoyed the sight of this wanton woman as she proceeded to lick the blobs off the tip of his cock; he felt a thrill as he watched -- and so did the two men who stood in the doorway!

They had taken several steps toward the chair before Judy noticed they were there. As she turned her head releasing the now flaccid penis from her mouth all she saw at eye-level were two more bulging male groins. She did not have time to panic or feel ashamed or shocked -- a zip was already being unfastened. This cock, as big as the last one, apparently needed her hand wrapped around it and her arm was lifted while fingers closed hers around the throbbing hot shaft.

"Come on girl -- give us a wank!" The voice she recognised as that of Chip.

She didn't see a need nor had the inclination to refuse. Sucking it was more than had been requested from her, but she wanted to. Other hands had slipped up her back inside her undone blouse to snap open the clasp of her bra but though her initial normal reaction was to flinch and resist she was satisfyingly calmed when two big hands curled around her waist and cupped her breasts roughly tormenting her erect and sensitive nipples provoking her to rise to new heights of lustful pleasure. At this moment in time Judy took delight in behaving like a whore -- her desire was to take pleasure -- and give out pleasure.

As the new pulsing cock pushed toward the back of her throat Judy felt a need to pull her mouth away to lick the underside and suck on the wrinkly ball bag while she regained her breath. From their standing position the men, able to watch this lascivious behaviour, now took a very different view of Judy and in their eyes she was no longer the shy, slightly nervous housewife prone to giggle at the mild flirting ways of bawdy men. When the second emission of sperm spilled from the side of her mouth Judy had hardly the time to swallow when she heard another voice demand they should lift her to her feet.

In an unresisting daze she staggered forward as blood took time to reach her dizzy head causing her to bend forward slightly and support herself on the counter -- which was just the position the third man had intended her to adopt. Her skirt had stayed bunched around her hips, which saved the man a job; the only task left was one of having to pull down her panties. Judy, now fully aware of what the men were about to do remembered the delightful fuck of the previous day but also recalled that it had been in altogether different and more normal circumstances -- with one man -- save for the watching voyeur. Now, as she felt her silky underwear sliding down over her knees to her feet the very vivid fact that her naked bottom was thrust out toward not one but three men sent shock waves surging through every nerve.

Did this ordinary middle-class housewife, whose personality was known by all to be one of shyness and was almost boringly conventional, a woman who retired into corners or stayed in the kitchen at parties -- and only ever attended the most mundane gatherings at that, really want to offer her backside forward to be gangbanged by three men or possibly more? Judy was aware that some of the workmen had yet to come back from their lunch break. Yesterday, she had allowed them all a kiss -- would she now offer them all a fuck, doggy-style?

Her mind was in turmoil when she felt hard flesh against the nick of her bottom, tracing it's way down to find her soaking vagina. When her foot stepped out of the tangled panties and seemed to want to step sideways it sent a message to her brain telling that yes she really was about to submit -- and her brain then sent the signal that made her push her arse back and accept the hard penis into her wet hole. Her hips followed by thrusting backward, slowly at first then gradually building up power as delightfully wicked and depraved sexual arousal made her gasp and pant for breath.

Hands, different hands from several different directions, occasionally wrapped around her or came up from her belly to rub her tits; she didn't care how many or who they might belong to. Spunk poured into her cunt then before the cock had lost its stiffness it was replaced by another, fresher one that pummelled away. Hands also slapped her bottom, at first stinging but developing a warmness that thrilled her even more. She heard herself cry out 'Yes!' or 'Oh yeah! That feels nice!' Shockingly she heard her voice shout out, 'Harder! Fuck me harder!' When the spanking hands slapped against her undulating derriere Judy gave a squeak of approval and declared breathlessly, 'Oh! That gives me such a thrill -- I never expected that -- do it some more!'

She stayed willingly and submissively bent over the counter until each man had satisfied his sexual appetite cooing with an unashamedly show of sexual delight, still apparent when she finally pulled up her knickers.

It might have been that the men were shocked and embarrassed by their behaviour, as was Judy, but for whatever reasons they ignored her for the rest of the afternoon. Judy too failed to take in the usual extra pot of tea and when evening came she waited while they left, neither parties saying goodbye, then locked up and made her way home. It might also have been her imagination that over dinner and throughout the evening her husband continually gazed at her as though he could sense something or see a different look in her eyes and manner.

Well before bedtime Judy had gone upstairs sorting out her wardrobe in an effort to keep her mind busy, to avoid thinking too much about what had happened. Ben walked into the bedroom almost without a sound as she tried on a dress to establish whether or not it was worth keeping. Judy ignored him at first thinking he was there to collect something: Ben never took an interest nor could she expect approving or admiring glances.

He was still there a minute later when it became obvious the dress was far too tight for her now and the low-cut bodice squeezed her breasts together almost to the point of making them bounce out. She heard him taking in deep sighs and through the mirror noticed the unusual way in which he stared at her -- unusual in that he wore the sort of half smile that men do when they ogle sexually attractive women -- not the sort of look he usually wore when looking her way. The reflection showed that Ben was walking toward her.

"Did you have fun today?" he asked.

"Fun?"

"Well, I mean did you enjoy chatting to the workmen? I'm not fishing or suggesting anything -- not looking for an excuse to argue. It's just that I've noticed it's made you seem much happier -- chirpier."

A hand came out to stroke the hair that had fallen over her left cheek. Judy was confused; sex wasn't part of the mid-week schedule; tender foreplay was non-existent.

There was change in the tone of Ben's voice. "I'd bet those workmen would like to see you in that dress!" The emphasis he put on the word 'that' sounded strangely lewd.

Judy saw his eyes focused on her deep cleavage, scanning the wide line of red lace that was her bra showing above the bodice.

"I don't suppose you'd dare to wear that in front of them would you?"

His tone and manner seemed very weird; some would have used the word 'pervy.' One hand gently massaged her shoulder, his eyes remained transfixed on her breasts; she watched through the mirror. She didn't respond to his question -- it was hardly a question -- it was an assumption that would be correct -- in the normal run of things.

"Did they flirt with you today?"

Judy knew that if she denied the fact it would certainly sound like a lie.

"Yes. They teased and acted silly like they usually do."

Ben suddenly placed the palm of one hand over her tit and gently rotated his hand over her nipple making little circles. Now it felt really weird, especially when he briefly kissed her neck before drawing in air noisily through his nostrils.

"Do you flirt with them too?" The words were spoken very slowly.

If Judy indignantly insisted 'never' he would surely know she was scared -- and dishonest: Ben was clever and able to see through her, at least when he felt there was a need to.

She spoke hesitantly in hushed tones when she admitted, "Sometimes yes."

Judy felt Ben's hand squeeze harder on her tit and his sharp intake of breath had a mood of it's own -- one that was familiar to her -- like the ones she had heard that lunchtime!

"How? How do you flirt with them?"

It was time for quick thinking.

"I suppose it's the way I look at them sometimes," she said, "Let them see that I like it -- like the comments they make -- and the way they look at me."

"Sexual comments?"

This was beginning to sound like a third degree interrogation.

"Well... yeah."

Ben seemed like a different man, an aroused man, he kissed her neck again almost biting her and forced down the zip on the back of her dress.

"They'd love to see you like this -- something revealing - wouldn't they?"

Astounded by his manner she didn't answer.

"Wouldn't they?" He demanded an answer.

"I imagine they would," she stated simply, hiding her nervousness and confusion.

"Tell me how else you flirt?" he snapped, "You must do other things!"

Through the mirror Judy watched the sexual touching of her husband's hands and saw lust in his eyes: could it be that he was harbouring a sexual fantasy and was becoming genuinely aroused. Or was he pretending, seeing if he could trap her?

"I don't do much else really, nothing very bad -- it's just silly fun. I guess I sometimes cross my legs when any of them come into the kitchen knowing my skirt is bunched up a bit, showing quite a bit of thigh."

Ben pulled the bodice of her dress down making the garment fall to the floor panting and smirking as he stared at her legs as though he wanted to make an image in his mind of what the men saw. Maybe she ought to have refrained from remaining to wear the stockings and suspenders after she had showered.

Ben's voice hissed in her ear, the reflection showed his eyes focused on the lower portion of her body. "You wear these for the centre -- you cross your legs and let your skirt ride up!" This was a statement, not a question.

Judy's husband had never acted like this before and had she not been so troubled, suspicious and confused she might have enjoyed it more. But in any case he pushed her on the bed and frantically struggled to pull out his cock, pulling her panties to one side and proceeded to fuck her in a way he had never ever done, that is, with energy and enthusiasm -- and sheer lust.

By morning he sat at breakfast his usual aloof self, reading his newspaper, remaining silent. Judy decided her husband must have suffered a temporary relapse, developing a fault in his circuitry, becoming unusually human. She had thought Ben might secretly be the sort of man who gets aroused by thoughts of his wife with other men -- she had heard they exist, but on reflection changed her mind. Of course he didn't -- men like that pester and persuade their wives constantly, Ben had gone back into his shell. Any such man would insist on knowing every dirty detail. If he harboured such a fetish then that too was not something he wanted to share, even then he remained self centred and selfish; he had fucked her hard then simply walked away.

Quin
Quin
1,852 Followers
12