The Power of Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

"Whose are those, master?" Faye asked.

"Oh, just something from my latest slave, Monica." I responded absent mindedly.

"How many slaves do you have?" Faye asked, jealousy creeping into her voice.

"Let's just say I have many slaves, Faye."

I could tell she was getting a little distraught, so I decided to allay her fears.

"Don't worry Faye, you were my first, and you are still my favorite."

"Oh, I don't mind master. As long as you are happy, that's all I care about." Faye smiled.

Oh, and I am quite happy. Here, I can make any woman mine, and I am about to make a lucrative living without lifting a finger. So yes, I am quite happy.

Once we got to Ritunnes' head office, I set out to find Sofia. After a quick introduction at the front desk I was directed to the tenth floor, office 1024. I made my way up. Upon reaching her office, I saw her name on the door. I heard her muted voice on the other side. She was on the phone. I barged in and took Sofia by surprise. She looked up at me with an expression of fear, then recognition, and finally admiration.

"Honey, can I call you right back?" She asked the phone. "Yes, that sounds great. Love you too."

She was talking with Lance. How sweet.

She hung up the phone and said with genuine eagerness, "Master, what a pleasant surprise. Do you require more money?" She was reaching for her purse.

I instructed Sofia what I wanted from her. She responded that it would not be a problem, and that she had the power to hire anyone that she deemed suitable to be of assistance to her.

Once again, I handed over my information.

"Is there anything else, master?"

"As a matter of fact there is. Remove your panties and give them to me." I instructed her.

I watched as Sofia stood from behind her desk and moved around it to stand in front of me. She reached up under her skirt, pushing it up her thighs as she went, and grasped the sides of her panties. I could see her bare hips as she pulled her panties down, before her skirt fell back into place; I caught a brief glimpse of her pubic hair. Sofia bent lower at the waist to work her panties down her surprisingly shapely legs. They dropped to the floor, and Sofia daintily stepped out of them. She bent down to retrieve them for her master, and then she passed them over. I stood up and took Sofia's panties from her. Then I leaned in close and gave Sofia a kiss on her lips. Sofia closed her eyes as our lips met; I squeezed one of her breasts as we shared a deep passionate kiss. My other hand moved down and pulled up her skirt. My finger parted Sofia's labia, and entered her vagina. She was a little dry at first, but with a couple of thrusts with my finger she started to get a little wet. Then, gently I pulled away. Sofia opened her eyes and stared at me. Her eyes were a beautiful, rich brown. I reached up and caressed her soft, smooth cheek. I placed my thumb on her bottom lip and pulled it down. I rubbed the crotch of her panties against her cheek, and she pressed her face into them, all the while looking at me. I stuffed her panties in my pocket and turned to leave. Sofia stared at my back as I left.

Five minutes later I emerged from the elevator in the lobby with another "consulting" job worth twenty five hundred every two weeks. Not only did I leave with another "job" I also walked away with Sofia's, still warm, high cut brief pink panties in my pocket. I walked out into the warm fall sun with a smile on my face. I got in the van beside Faye, and leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. Faye's lips were soft and wet. I felt her tongue dart into my mouth, and I returned the favor. Faye moaned with pleasure as we kissed.

"I'm glad you're moving in with me, master." She said slyly.

"Me too Faye." I replied. I couldn't wait to penetrate her again.

"Ok Faye, one more stop, and then lunch time."

"Yes sir."

Faye drove to the front doors of Wealth Management Investment Brokers. It was an impressive building, just around the corner from Ritunne. I entered and sought out one Brian Bancroft. Five minutes after receiving directions to his office I walked in.

"Excuse me?" Brian asked indignantly.

"Hello Brian, it is a pleasure to meet you." I greeted him with a handshake.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" He asked perplexed, slowly returning my handshake.

"Not yet Brian. But your wife, Muriel, does." I answered.

"Oh? And how does she know you?" Brian asked, softening a little.

"Oh, let's just say she belongs to me."

"Wha..." Brian cut himself off.

Relax Brian, your wife belongs to me, and now, I'm afraid so do you.

Brian relaxed noticeably.

"Now, here's what we're going to do my friend."

And with that I set out my plan with him. Not only did I want him to hire me on as a consultant, but I wanted him to handle some investments for me.

Once again, we met with the person in charge of hiring, a Mr. David Slocumb. Age forty one, living at 333 Evergreen Terrace. He was married to a considerably younger woman, Stephanie Slocumb, who was nine years younger than her husband. They had two kids, one was three and one was 6 months old.

I set out my demands, and Dave complied easily. Another twenty five hundred every two weeks. Man, this was way too easy. It's hard to believe that just two days ago I was working at a convenience store, making wages that were barely above the poverty line. Now, I was pulling in one hundred and ninety five thousand a year, all tax free. This was getting better, and better as I went along.

After I was "hired", we went back to Brian's office. I got some excellent investment advice, as well as the name of a good accountant. Brian, it seems, is quite knowledgeable in the ways of investing and he suggested a few high risk investments that would benefit me immensely. I had Brian set up a nice portfolio for me, and let him run with it.

The accountant that Brian suggested for me was one Mr. Theo Jackson. Apparently, Theo was quite knowledgeable in off-shore banking, with a few contacts in the Grand Caymans, and also Switzerland. I hadn't even considered off-shore accounts, but the more I heard the more I liked. I stood and thanked Brian, and then I walked out.

It was just past noon when I got in Faye's van.

I looked at Faye and said, "I'm famished, and you?"

"I could eat, I'm kinda hungry too master." Was Faye's reply.

"Where do you like to go and eat?" I asked Faye. "A fancy place."

"Well, there's a special place that Rick and I like to go, Hengel's. But, it's expensive and you need reservations, even for lunch." She replied.

"Ok, let's go back to your place so you can get changed into something more appropriate. I'll handle the reservation part, don't worry." I said assuredly.

"Yes master." Faye said obediently.

I took only ten minutes to get to Faye's place. Faye took her bra from the back seat, and we walked in, immediately going to the bedroom. Faye stripped off her shirt and jeans. She was wearing one of the new thongs I bought her, the light pink lace one. The discipline I demonstrated right then was nothing short of phenomenal. The sight of Faye walking around her bedroom in just a thong getting ready to go was erotic to say the least. Her breasts bounced with each step she took. I watched as Faye went to her closet to pull out a nice black and white blouse, and a knee length grey skirt. Faye turned to me and asked.

"Will this be ok master?"

"Faye; that will be fine. You look pretty in anything you wear." I said, buttering her up.

Faye blushed at the compliment, "thank you master."

It only took Faye a few minutes to get dressed, and another fifteen to apply make-up. We left her house half an hour after we arrived. The restaurant was only twenty minutes away from her house, and when we pulled in to Hengel's, the parking lot was almost full. We walked in to the restaurant and up to the reception podium. After shaking the hands of the hostess, and eventually manager, getting a table was not a problem. We ordered our food, and we talked as we waited for it to arrive.

"Faye, do you have anyone who can look after Ray and Anissa over the weekend?" I asked.

I had great plans for her.

"Well, my mom and dad live in the city." She answered.

"Well then, we will have to pay them a visit." I replied.

"That may not be a good idea master. What will I tell them about you?" Faye asked worriedly.

"Faye, don't worry about your parents. I will take care of them." I responded easily.

"Ok master." Faye said, sounding relieved.

Our food arrived and we ate while making small talk. The food was delicious. When we were finished, the waiter came with our bill. I opened the folder and was surprised at the price. Our lunch almost cost two hundred dollars. I pulled out two hundred and fifty dollars, and placed it in the folder. Then Faye and I left. We went directly to Faye's parent's house. It was now 2:30, Faye parked the van, and we made our way up to her parent's house. It was a nice house located at 4410 Fairbairne Street. Fairbairne Street was lined on both sides by mature elm trees, providing not only a picturesque view, but nice cool shade in the summer. But, it being fall, the leaves were a golden yellow and falling gently to the street below.

We walked up to the front door, Faye knocked and we went inside.

"Mom? Dad?" Faye called out.

"Faye?" Came an older male voice from the living room.

"This is an unexpected surprise." Said her mom, coming into the foyer.

Faye's mom gave her a big hug.

Faye's mom and dad looked at me, and then at Faye inquiringly.

Its ok Faye, introduce me as Jeff Bartlett for now.

"Mom, dad, this is Jeff..." She said in introduction.

I thrust out my hand and shook both their hands eagerly. "Nice to meet you." I said as politely as possible.

Robert and Margaret Bedson both aged seventy two. Now they too belonged to me.

Introduce me as your good friend, who is helping you.

"Jeff is a good friend, who is helping through some stuff right now." Faye lied.

"So very nice to meet you Jeff!" Margaret said.

"Thank you for helping our daughter through this trying time." Robert said appreciatively.

"Mom and dad, I have a favor to ask you. Would you be able to watch the kids this weekend?" Faye cut to the chase.

"Oh Faye! Of course we would watch the two darlings!" Faye's mother cooed.

"What have you got on for the weekend honey?" Robert asked.

Faye smiled at her dad. "Just a weekend with friends, dad."

A weekend with "friends" I mused. Why the hell didn't I think of that? Damn it Faye, you are a genius. My plan for this weekend was evolving.

"Well, you don't worry about Ray and Anissa. We'll have fun this weekend." Faye's mother said.

"We have clothes for them. Do you want us to pick them up?" Robert asked.

"Sure, if you don't mind Rob." I said.

Robert, you will refer to me as sir, and your lovely wife here will refer to me as master. Understood?

"No sir, I don't mind at all." Came my new slaves reply.

I'm thirsty Margaret, get me something to drink.

"Would you like something to drink master?" Margaret asked quite obediently.

"Yes, please. Water would be fine, and get some for Faye too." I ordered.

When her mom brought back our water, we drank and talked a bit. Then Faye's dad said that they had better go to get Faye's kids. We agreed and left. Once in the van, I looked at Faye and questioned her.

"You said 'friends' this weekend. You wouldn't want to lie to your parents now would you?" I asked leadingly.

Faye looked ashamed with herself, "I don't like lying to my parent's master."

I ran my fingers through her hair, and pushed her hair behind her ear. "I understand Faye, so let's not make it a lie shall we?"

Confusion crossed Faye's beautiful face.

Don't worry Faye, I have a plan that both you and I will enjoy.

With that explanation, the confusion drained from her face, and her beautiful smile returned. She trusted me fully; Faye truly loved me with all her heart. I felt a small pang of guilt for using her, but the feeling quickly passed.

Ok Faye, take us home.

Faye started her van and backed out of her parent's driveway. Along the way I accessed another slaves mind. She would be at work until four thirty, then, she had a dinner party to attend with Hugh tonight. Well, those plans would be changing.

Allyson, you will leave work right at four thirty. You will rush home and inform Hugh that you will not be attending the party with him tonight. You will tell him your master has plans for you this weekend. You will then pack clothes for two days and drive immediately to 612 Pike Place. Make sure you pack the sexiest lingerie you own. Also, if you own high heels, you will bring them too. You will not change until you get here.

We arrived back at Faye's house and I opened the door with my key. Once in, I took Faye's hand and led her to the living room. There, I sat down on the couch, and pulled her down beside me. I leaned over to her and kissed her gently on the cheek, she smelled good. I ran my tongue lightly over her cheek up to her ear. With my mouth at her ear I took her earlobe in my mouth and sucked gently on it, my teeth giving the slightest of nibbles.

"Oh master..." Faye breathed.

She moved her hand. No, I ordered, just sit there and let me work. Her hand dropped to her side. Her breathing was heavy as I sucked on her earlobe. Then, I moved my hand up under her blouse and up her warm, swollen belly. My fingers brushed against the bottoms of her breasts. The feeling of the light lace of her bra was exciting. I could feel her stomach rising and falling with her deep breaths. I ran my fingers along the undersides of her bra clad breasts, teasing myself more than Faye. Her breasts were warm to the touch, and I cupped her left breast in my hand, gently squeezing and massaging it. A soft moan escaped her lips, as the tip of her tongue licked them. I moved my mouth from her ear to her neck and I began softly kissing it. I inhaled deeply; the subtle scent of her perfume was intoxicating. This is the perfume she wears for Rick. The thought made me hard, my erection started to press against the expensive fabric of my pants. Faye's big nipples were erect now; I could feel them through the lace. I carefully extricated my hand from her blouse, and placed it on her soft knee. I pulled Faye's face toward mine, and kissed her on the lips. Once again a soft moan escaped her. She started kissing me back, and I felt her wet tongue dart into my mouth. I moved my hand up her knee to push up the hem of her skirt. The hot skin of her smooth, chubby thigh was under my hand now. I pushed her loose skirt up her legs and finally found pay dirt. My fingers just barely caressed her vulva. Her panties were soaked. Well, I will take care of that later. I rubbed Faye's now swollen vulva with my full hand. My hand ran from her pubic area, to the crack of her ass. I rubbed her vagina through the lace for a few minutes, and my hand was getting quite wet from her juices. I pulled it out and saw that it had a slight sheen from her moisture. I raised it to my face and inhaled deeply, taking in Faye's intoxicatingly musky scent.

It had been a long day for the both of us, and we were both getting a little tired. I disengaged from Faye's soft lips, and stood up. I helped Faye to her feet and led her to the master bedroom. There, I undressed Faye, just to her bra and panties. I ordered Faye to lie on the bed and I undressed to my boxers. I lay beside Faye on the bed and she moved in to cuddle me.

Allyson, when you arrive here, the door will be unlocked. You will enter and make your way to the master bedroom. If I am asleep with my other slave, you will undress to your underwear and climb in beside me and sleep as well.

Faye, go to sleep, we will have a short nap. When we awaken, we will let the festivities begin.

My erection grew the more I thought about this weekend. Faye's rhythmic breathing beside me assured me she was asleep. My last conscious act was placing Faye's smooth, warm hand beneath my boxers upon my swollen cock. I drifted into unconsciousness planning for the weekend to come.

I awoke two and a half hours later. The bed seemed much smaller. I looked to my left and saw that my other slave, Allyson, had arrived. She lay beside me in just her bra; I had forgotten that she had given me her panties before she left for work that morning. I was the "proverbial" meat in the sandwich. I had Faye on one side, and Allyson on the other. I could hear both of them breathing rhythmically as they were both in a deep sleep. It was now six o'clock in the evening. I got out of bed, and made my way to the bathroom to take a leak. When I re-entered the bedroom my two slaves were still asleep, facing each other. I let them sleep a little longer, being the good master I am, and took a seat in the chair that I fucked Faye in the previous morning. The chair was facing the bed and I watched as my slaves chests moved with each breath. Allyson was wearing the same bra she had on last night. I sat there, watching, for about half an hour before my two ladies started stirring. The first to awaken was Faye; she looked at Allyson with a little confusion upon her face.

"It's ok Faye, that's Allyson. She's another one of my slaves. You two will become really good friends this weekend." I assured her.

Allyson started to wake up at the sound of my voice. They both looked a little disheveled, so I suggested they take a shower. Together, of course.

"Before you go to the shower, I want you to undress each other." I ordered them.

Faye and Allyson moved toward each other hesitantly.

Its ok, you two are quite comfortable with each other.

I saw them both relax noticeably. Allyson reached around Faye's back, as Faye reached around Allyson's. They looked as if they were in a loose embrace as they unfastened each other's bra. They took off their bras tenderly. Allyson reached down and pulled Faye's panties off carefully. She got down on her knees as she removed her panties from Faye's ankles. Allyson stood when she was finished.

"Now, turn to face me." I said.

My two slaves turned and stood there in all their glory. Their arms hung at their sides, as they awaited further orders. I dismissed them to the shower, and followed them into the bathroom. The shower had glass doors that I could watch through. Faye leaned over to turn the shower on. Her big, round ass was exposed, and I could see her vagina. I wonder, I thought to myself, could I bring myself to fuck that sweet ass? Only time will tell. We'll see where the weekend takes us. When she had the water just right she entered the shower, followed by Allyson.

Wash each other's bodies.

I watched in fascination as they obeyed. Faye grabbed the soap, and got a good lather going. She started with Allyson's shoulders, and then moved gently down her arms. Allyson raised her arms for Faye to wash her sides. Faye started to rub soap on Allyson's generous breasts. Her hands moved around her breasts to underneath, and proceeded down Allyson's belly. Faye's hand slowly moved to Allyson's vagina when she was finished with her belly. Tenderly, Faye washed Allyson's vagina. Allyson moaned slightly at the sensation of Faye's soft hands rubbing her vulva. Faye, finished with Allyson's vagina, kneeled down, and moved to her legs. The sight of Faye on her knees in front of another woman, washing her legs and feet, was one of the hottest things I have witnessed in my life. The soap was rinsing off Allyson as Faye went along. When Faye was done, Allyson finished rinsing off. Now it was Faye's turn to be washed.

Allyson took the soap from Faye and lathered up again. I thought my erection was going to rip itself from my underwear, I was so turned on. Allyson took the bar of soap and began with Faye's breasts; I could see Faye's nipples poke between Allyson's fingers. The soap was now moving slowly over Faye's voluptuous body. I watched the soap trail off Faye's breasts as Allyson's hand moved gently over Faye's vagina. As Allyson was softly rubbing Faye's vulva, the two women were looking at each other. It was almost as if they were developing a connection. For a moment I thought that they were going to kiss, and I swallowed hard in anticipation. Nothing, however, transpired and Allyson continued washing Faye's body. When Allyson had finished and Faye was rinsed off, they turned to me and I issued the following order.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers