The Power of Touch Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeff gives Eric a taste of his power.
9.3k words
4.62
82.3k
49

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

I awoke the next morning alone in the bed, and could smell coffee and bacon. I got out of bed and went to the washroom. Once I was finished, I made my way to the kitchen. There before me were my two women cooking breakfast. They were still nude from the night before. Nude, except for aprons. I guess it's true what they say about frying bacon in the nude. Allyson saw me first; she came over to me and kissed me, putting her arms around me. Next in line was Faye; she kissed me and whispered "good morning," seductively into my ear.

"You're just in time for breakfast master." Allyson said.

"It smells delicious." I answered.

I sat down at the table. I was getting tired of the whole master thing. Don't get me wrong, the control I have over women is intoxicating, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It's just the thrill of my women calling me master had worn off.

"Ladies, from now on refer to me by my name. Ok?"

"Sure thing, Jeff." Faye replied.

Get me a coffee, would you please Allyson? You know what I take in it. I ordered telepathically.

Allyson brought me my coffee with two cream. I sipped it while watching the commotion at the counter as my ladies made me breakfast. I was getting turned on again, just watching their naked bodies move around the kitchen. When breakfast was prepared they made up three plates and joined me at the table. Before they sat down, they removed their aprons and stood beside me, it was almost as if I could feel the heat from their vaginas. Faye and Allyson waited until I started eating, then they sat down and began with their own. They were very respectful of their master.

When breakfast was over, I retired to the bedroom. I was getting dressed when they both walked in, and started getting dressed as well.

Allyson pulled out a black padded bra and started putting it on.

I guess I saw her nicest bra two nights ago. Very well then, I'll have to fix that I guess. I went to the dresser and pulled a thousand dollars from my dwindling supply. I waited until my slaves were dressed, then issued the following order.

"Ok ladies. Faye, I want you to take Allyson shopping for lingerie. You know my tastes, and what I like."

"Ok." Faye responded cheerfully.

"Spend about four hundred, which should be enough. Take the extra six and spoil yourselves at the spa. I want you two to get manicures and pedicures, maybe if you have enough get your hair done as well."

"Oh! Thank you Jeff!" Came their excited replies.

I guess their husbands have never spoiled them like this. I mean really, for me it was nothing, what's a thousand dollars when money is not an issue. I went to Faye's computer and brought up my banks homepage. I checked my balance to see if my other slaves had complied with my wishes. There in my bank account was $7611.00. My heart skipped a beat, this was too easy. I laughed, up until Thursday that $111.00 was my entire net worth, and I was saving it for the weekend. My, my how things have changed in three days.

"Ok Jeff," Faye was standing beside me, "we're off now."

Allyson, leave your keys with me, I may need a vehicle later.

"Ok ladies, you two have a good time."

Faye and Allyson came over to kiss me goodbye.

"Oh, we will." Allyson replied, as she dropped her keys into my hand.

I watched from the front window as Faye's van backed out of the driveway. I sighed to myself. Allyson was an older woman and I had my fun with her, I probably wouldn't use her again after this weekend was over. But you never know. I sat down and started thinking about what I was going to say Eric. Should I even tell him anything? He's going to question the money sooner or later. I sighed, oh well; I've got all day to think about it. My cell phone rang; I picked it up and looked at the display. Well, speak of the devil, it was Eric.

"Hey buddy, we still on for tonight?" I asked.

"You bet man, I can't wait to see this surprise."

"Oh, yeah. It's a doozy." I chuckled, a slight hint of nervousness in my voice.

Eric picked up on it, "What's wrong Jeff?"

"Ah, it's nothing. Hey, how was last night with Travis?" I asked changing the subject.

"I would have made out better with you as a wingman. Travis can be such a cock block sometimes."

I laughed, "I'll make up for it tonight. Ok buddy?"

"Yeah, yeah. Promises, promises." Eric chuckled.

"See ya later, man." I said

"Yeah, see ya." With that the line clicked dead.

Well, there you go. I had a solution starting to formulate in my mind. The money I could maybe explain away as an inheritance or something, and I'm sure Eric won't complain about me getting him a chick, or four for the night. We will see what the night brings. I was still tired from the night before, so I lay down in Faye's bed for a quick siesta. The bed smelled faintly of Faye and Allyson's perfume. I drifted off to sleep thinking about my two women, and about what the night would bring.

"Your control of the two women is impressive, but there's more you can accomplish." The deep voice in my dream from three nights ago returned.

"Be careful what you say to your friend. This power can breed a jealousy far more powerful than anything you can imagine. Believe me I speak from experience, many a friend I have lost to this power."

I found I could not ask questions. In my dream, I opened my mouth to speak but no words would come. For now, I would heed the advice of the voice.

The voice seemed to drift away, and I fell into a deeper sleep. I slept for about two hours and awoke completely refreshed, more refreshed then I have ever felt in my life.

The rest of the day moved surprisingly quickly, and I had developed a vague idea of how to handle the Eric situation. At two o'clock, I called Eric and told him to be at 612 Pike Place at seven. He agreed, but sounded a little confused as to why there, and not at my parents place. I told him it'll all make sense tonight. I hoped I wouldn't have to "enslave" my best friend, but, if that's what it came to then so be it. Next, I ordered a limo for eight thirty. We might as well go out in style, I thought to myself.

I was bored and needed to get out for a bit; so I picked up Allyson's keys and drove to the bank. I withdrew two grand for the evening. That was a good feeling, being able to take out that kind of cash without regret. Then I drove to the Berwick, the city's most upscale hotel. There I booked two suites for the night, complete with a fruit platter and a bottle of champagne on ice in each room for when we arrived. They gave me my key cards for the rooms, and I left and went home to Faye's. I went to the kitchen, and found some leftovers from the night before. It was about four thirty when I finished eating, so I thought I should go about getting ready for the evening's festivities. I figured we would go to Orchid, a trendy nightclub in the old town district. Eric and I have only been there once before, and we liked it. It was just a little pricey for our liking.

I was ready to go around five thirty, so I relaxed in front of the TV for a bit. At six thirty Faye and Allyson came home looking relaxed, and absolutely stunning. They had found the time to get their hair done. Faye had her hair dyed to a deep chocolate brown, and cut in a sort of bob. Allyson had her hair dyed close to her original color of red hair. Her hair was cut to shoulder length and framed her face beautifully. She easily looked ten years younger. Allyson came and sat beside me.

"I can't wait to model my new panties for you Jeff." She said softly.

"So, let's see them."

"Faye, you strip to your underwear too."

"Ok Jeff."

They both disappeared into the master bedroom; I could hear soft laughter as my slaves changed. Ten minutes later they both emerged in their lacy bras and panties. Allyson's ensemble was a red number, matching bra and panties. The lace seemed so thin; I could see her pubic hair and nipples through the fabric. I looked appreciatively at her and noticed that her pubic hair had been trimmed. Faye was wearing pink, also matching bra and panties. They sat beside me, one on each side.

You know, Allyson may be older, but she did look hot in her lacy lingerie. Allyson placed her hand on my crotch and felt the erection that was steadily growing.

"Mmm, I think we chose the right underwear Faye." She remarked.

She lifted her hand so Faye could feel my hardness.

Faye traced the outline of my hard penis and moaned appreciatively, "I told you Allyson, I know what Jeff likes."

Faye leaned into me and gave me a tender kiss on the cheek. Allyson rested her head on my shoulder and sighed. The three of us watched TV in a content state. Then, Faye undid my zipper and slid her hand into my pants. She softly grasped my erection and started massaging it. Allyson took note and started kissing me. As we watched TV, Faye slowly stroked my penis with her soft, warm hand. I moved my hands to each woman's silky thigh, and caressed them. Allyson took my earlobe in her mouth and started playing her tongue upon it. I could feel her hot breath on my neck, as she kissed and nibbled my lobe. Their thighs were soft and warm, and it turned me on even more when I thought of how I was touching where only their husbands were allowed. Faye's fingers were slick with my pre-cum, and my penis was getting slick from it. I could feel the surge of a climax coming on when the doorbell rang. God damn it, trust Eric to be early. Faye took her hand from my pants; her fingers were covered in my juices.

Faye giggled, "I guess we'll have to finish later."

"Clean yourself off Faye." I ordered as I stood, doing up my pants.

"You two better go put some clothes on. My friend Eric is here."

Faye and Allyson got up and went to the master bedroom; Faye licking my juices off her fingers. I walked to the front door and opened it. There was Eric looking completely confused.

"You're living here now, or what?" He asked perplexed.

"Yeah, I moved in yesterday," I replied. "Come in."

Eric followed me in to the living room. I motioned for him to take a seat.

He sat in the chair facing the couch; I took a seat in the middle of the couch.

"What's goin' on buddy?" He asked.

Faye and Allyson entered the living room fully clothed. They both sat on either side of me.

"Well Jeff, are you going to introduce us to your friend?" Faye asked.

Now Eric looked completely lost.

"Ok, well ladies, this is Eric. He's been my best friend since third grade." I introduced.

"Hi Eric, I'm Faye."

"And I'm Allyson."

Eric stood and shook both their hands. Eric looked at me expecting an explanation. I looked at him and shrugged and sly smile playing across my face. Eric cocked his head to the side imperceptibly, still confused.

I took a deep breath. This is it; I thought to myself, here goes.

"Uh, ladies, would you excuse us for a minute?"

"Maybe make us something to eat."

"Ok Jeff." They replied in unison, and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Dude, what the fuck?" He whispered as soon as they were gone.

"Eric, man. It's complicated but here's the reader's digest version."

"Faye and Allyson, well they're kinda like my girlfriends."

"Girlfriends? As in plural?" He asked incredulously.

"Yeah, plural. But that's not all of it. They're both married."

"Holy fuck!" Eric blurted out. "But they're both... Older and married?"

A smile crept across his face.

"Come on man. What's going on, you're full of shit." He laughed.

"No dude. These two women? They do whatever I ask them."

"Aww come on, I wasn't born yesterday." He laughed. "Prove it!"

I sighed, "Fine. Um, Faye? Can you come in here for a second?"

Faye appeared beside me. "Yes Jeff?"

"Kiss me." I ordered.

Faye obeyed. Her cool lips met mine, and we shared a passionate kiss for half a minute. Eric didn't look convinced; it would take a little more.

"Really? That's it?" He asked.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked.

Eric gestured toward his mouth, making a blowjob motion with his hand. I rolled my eyes. Jeez, alright.

"Faye, on your knees. Suck my cock for Eric here."

Without a word Faye sank to her knees in front of me. She moved her hand up to my zipper, and started to undo it.

"Alright! That's enough." Eric had seen enough.

I guess he didn't want to see his best friend get his cock sucked. I can't say I blame him; I wouldn't want to see him getting sucked off either. That was just as well, I didn't really want to put Faye through that.

"Ok Faye, go make us some dinner." I ordered her.

She left to join Allyson in the kitchen. The sound of a meal being prepared emanated from the kitchen.

"They're awesome cooks too dude, wait till you see." My stomach growled in anticipation.

Eric and I sat on the couch and watched TV for a while. The silence between us was deafening. I knew exactly what was going through Eric's head; he wasn't even watching the TV. I'll just let it stew for a bit, I chuckled to myself.

Faye and Allyson, you will refer to me as master when you tell me dinner is ready.

About 45 minutes later Allyson popped her head in the living room.

"Master? Dinner is ready." She said ever so softly.

Eric almost got whiplash he turned his head so fast. There was a fierce curiosity in his eyes. I motioned to him to not to worry about it.

We went to the table and sat down. My women sat on both sides of me again. Eric just watched for a bit, then shrugged and ate his dinner. The food was extremely delicious. We all made small talk throughout the meal, and Eric relaxed a little. It was now about a quarter past eight and the limo would be here any minute. Eric and I got ready to go and by the time we were finished the limo pulled up in front. It was a white stretch Lincoln. I kissed Faye and Allyson goodbye and told them not to wait up for me. They watched from the front door as the driver opened the rear door and let us in. I looked back before I entered and they both waved to me. No sooner had we sat down, than the inquisition began.

"Seriously dude! That was fucked up!" Eric yelled.

I shrugged and said, "hey man, it's not my fault they're in love with me."

"What was up with that master stuff?" He asked incredulously.

I laughed' "Oh that! Yeah, I just like it when they call me that."

Eric shrugged and said, "Yeah, it was kinda hot. But why married, fat women?"

I sighed, "Because, I guess it gives me a feeling of power. Just knowing I took these women from their husbands, made them break their vows, you know?"

"Yeah, but what about their husbands?"

"What about them?" I shrugged.

"Aren't you afraid they're gonna find out?"

"Not particularly." I chuckled.

"Well dude, I hope you know what you're doing. Married women, humph, I guess it's kinda hot. I never really thought of it."

"Still, why fat ones?" He asked chuckling.

"Have you ever had sex with a larger woman, Eric?" I asked. "It's fucking hot, whenever I fuck Faye or Allyson; they leave a wet spot the size of Texas." I said excitedly.

"How does the old adage go? More cushion for the pushin'?" I laughed at my own joke.

"Besides, I find that larger women seem to feel they have more to prove. Oh, and sleeping with them? It's like having a body pillow with tits and a pussy! And they're so soft and warm to cuddle into."

"Yeah, that would be kinda nice."

Eric seemed to get tired of the topic and changed it.

"What's up with the limo?"

"I got a new job." I explained.

With that statement, I explained to him how I have these consulting jobs, and I get paid hand over fist for them. He asked how I got them, and why didn't I tell him about it. I explained it as best I could, without telling him the whole truth. He kind of accepted my explanation, but was still a little skeptical.

"So tonight's on me my friend!" I told him.

He seemed happy with that.

We pulled up in front of the Orchid about fifty minutes later, and stepped out of the limo with style. The line to get in was always huge, but it wouldn't be an issue tonight. I walked up to the front of the line to get the bouncers attention. Eric seemed a little nervous.

"Relax." I told him.

When we got to the front of the line, I introduced myself and shook the bouncer's hand.

You will let us in. No questions asked. Oh, and refer to me as sir.

He unclasped the velvet rope and ushered us in.

"Good evening, sir. Nice to see you again."

I just nodded at him as I passed by. I could see Eric looking nervously at the crowd behind us. Oddly enough, no one seemed too pissed off, more like they were wondering who we were. The place was already jumping, and we meandered through the throng of bodies. We found a large secluded booth, where we could watch the dance floor. The booth seats were shaped in a semi-circle around a large table. We sat down and watched the bodies moving on the dance floor. Eric didn't know, but I was scoping out targets for tonight. The waitress was making her way over to our booth, so I leaned over to Eric.

"Hey! What do you want to drink?" I had to raise my voice to be heard over the music.

"I'll have a dark rum and coke." He replied.

Like I had to ask, that's all he ever ordered. The waitress arrived, and I placed our order for two rum and coke, and two Alexander Keith's (my favorite beer). The waitress disappeared into the crowd. The waitress was cute, as they usually are in this business. It took about ten minutes for our order to arrive; as I paid for our drinks my hand brushed hers.

Ellie Todd, living at 2787 picks Street. She was twenty four years old, weighed one hundred and sixty two pounds. Her bra size was 34 B, and she stood 5'11".

Ellie, you will come to us whenever I summon you. Is that understood?

Ellie gave me a nod followed by a beautiful smile. I watched as she left with her tray of drinks for the other patrons. I turned my attention back to the crowd and started my survey again. Ellie returned five minutes later with our order. As Eric and I drank our drinks, Eric nudged me. I turned my attention to where he was pointing. It was a bachelorette party. I saw a smile cross his face.

"Another one bites the dust, eh?" He said.

"Yeah, another one we won't be getting." I replied.

I stared at the party; their table was festooned with shooters. I watched as a girl wearing a pink sash drank a shooter from a shooter glass that was shaped like a penis. It was hot watching her wrap her lips around the "penis glass" and drain it. I counted their party. Five girls. I couldn't take my eyes off them, an idea was formulating in my mind. As I watched, the girls giggled and laughed, there was lots of toasting and hugging. Every one of the girls was wearing a tiny strapless party dress that hugged their curves and ended mid way between their ass and knee. Sluttin' gear I always called it. I watched for the better part of half an hour, the party eventually found themselves on the dance floor. I got hard watching their bodies gyrating to the beat, their skin developing a slight sheen from the sweat. Their little group had garnered the attention of a group of guys, who tried moving in on their little dance circle. The girls, however, would have nothing to do with them, and turned their backs on them. After a few songs, they moved back to the table for another round of shooters. They truly were having a good time. However, they could be having a much better time, I thought to myself maliciously. I motioned to Eric to sit tight, and I'll be right back. I made my way through the crowd and approached one of the girls. I touched her arm to "introduce" myself into her little knot of friends.

Dayna Askers, a twenty three year old slim blonde, 32 B and 5' 9". She was my first target, just because she was closest. It didn't really matter who was first, they would all be my slaves soon enough.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers