The Preacher Wife Confession

Story Info
Sister gives advice on anal sex.
1.1k words
3.64
54.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, my story started when I visited my sister for two weeks. While my husband Hank was a way on church business. My sister Kathy is 34 yrs old and been married for eight yrs to Tommy. I, m 37 and been married to Hank for ten yrs. I thought my marriage was great we love each other very much. With two little girls nine and seven yrs old. That was until that two week with my sister. It all started the second night there I was woken about 3:00 in the morning from Kathy and Tommy making love. Kathy was moaning with so much joy from Tommy making love to her that I start to feel myself get a little wet between my legs. Knowing they were in the next room making love made me think about my husband Hank until I fell to sleep. The next morning I had notice that Tommy was acting very sweet and kind to Kathy he made lunch for us he was so sweet. Later that day Kathy and I when shopping at the mall. That's when I ask Kathy why Tommy acting so sweet he seem to be In a great mood. She told me that it, s his birthday this weekend and she knows what he want What Kathy told me just shocked me because I know my Hank will never approve of that kind of love making.

I told Kathy that Hank will never ask me for anal sex that a sin for a preacher wife to even think about. Kathy said Tommy and I just love it and Tommy just get so turn on by it. I had to know how you get him to want that I hope you don't just ask him for that. Kathy said hell no that's my secret. When I want Tommy to butt fuck me I'll let him see my ass from time to time around the house then if that don't work I'll put some baby oil between my cheeks and let him get the scent of the baby oil between my cheeks and that drive Tommy crazy it makes him so horny. Well, after Kathy told me all that I was a little excited myself. Well, that Friday night I got to watch my sister in action. After dinner me and Tommy went in the living room for a glass of wine and Kathy went up stairs. When Kathy return she had on a white robe and set on the couch and ask Tommy for a glass of wine. I could smell the sweet scent of baby oil coming form Kathy ass. When Tommy got the scent I notice he got a hard on as he finish drinking his wine. I could feel the heat coming from Tommy. Tommy ask Kathy if he could see her up stairs.

Kathy winked at me as she went up the steps. So about an hour later I headed up the steps to my room and as I walked by Kathy bed room I notice the door was cracked open. I heard Kathy moaning so I took a little peek in her room. What I saw made me get so horny watching Tommy face so far up Kathy ass he was licking her good. I got so wet, then Tommy apply some baby oil on his rock hard cock and slowly eased his cock in Kathy ass hole. Tommy stroke her ass nice and slow IN and OUT IN and OUT then Kathy squeezed her ass cheeks down on Tommy cock as he let out a load of cum in Kathy ass. I had to leave it was to much for me. I wanted a cock in my ass and knew Hank wouldn't approve it. So the next morning I was telling Kathy how turn on I was. That when she told me to try it on Hank. Hank was coming to pick me up on Monday. So Kathy helped me get ready for Hank. I put some baby oil between my cheeks and it felt great walking around with baby oil between my cheeks waiting for Hank. It started to get late and Hank called and said his flight was running late and he won't be there until morning. Kathy went to bed and Tommy was still at work and I fell to sleep on the couch. About 1:00 am I heard Tommy coming in he said I hope I didn't wake you. I said it's okay I fell to sleep and Kathy up stairs that when I notice my sun dress was up and exposing my ass. Tommy said you smell great and I notice he had a hard on. I said oh Tommy thank you and look at me with my ass exposed to you sorry as I pulled my dress down.

Tommy said your ass look and smell good to him. I said oh really I hope Hank think so. It made me feel good that Tommy was turn on by my ass. Tommy said Hank never I said never as I walked up the steps to my room. So I put my night gown on and got in bed when the door to my room open. As I turn my head to see who was at my bed room door it was Tommy with his hard cock in his hand. We just looked at each other as I pulled back the sheet and raised my gown and spread my ass cheeks apart. Tommy started Licking my ass hole so good and slow. I said Tommy no but I still had my hands pulling my ass cheeks apart. He put the head of he cock at my ass hole and told me to put it in if I want it. So I pushed my ass back on his cock and the head just eased it way in my ass hole. Tommy started stroking IN and OUT IN and OUT my ass it felt so dam good I started to cum. Tommy whispered in my ear for me to squeeze my ass cheeks together and I did as he shoot a load of cum in my ass. He kissed me and pulled his cock from my ass and left the room. His cum running out and down the side of my ass. I just knew Hank would not approve of this. So the next morning Hank was there to pick me up and Kathy whisper in my ear that she put the baby oil in my bag and good luck with Hank.