The Preacher's Daughter Ch. 3

Story Info
Billy & Lucy continue as Mother & Bethann join in.
6.5k words
4.62
78.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

Billy and Lucy had taken their time with her return trip to Johnson City. While they had not actually stopped at a motel, they had made brief stops along the road. When they arrived at the parsonage, church was still in session. He helped her take her things into the house and they kissed passionately. He reluctantly left her and went over to the church.

He entered the rear of the sanctuary and looked over to where he and Bethann usually sat. Bethann was seated in her usual pew and seated beside her was Larry Thomas, who had taken the opportunity of Billy's absence to try to get closer to Bethann. Billy walked over to the pew and when Bethann saw him she immediately made room for him to sit beside her. She took his hands in hers and was smiling broadly. When Billy looked up at the pulpit, Reverend Martin was looking at him his smiling also.

When church was over, Billy and Bethann got away as quickly as they could. Instead of going for a root beer at the A and W, they went to find their parking spot down by the lake and immediately were wrapped around each other. Billy's hand was on her breast and her hand was holding his hard cock through his pants. Their tongues were dueling and their breathing was becoming ragged. While they were kissing Billy undid her blouse and pulled her bra up over her breast. Before she knew what was happening, Billy had her hard little nipple in his mouth. He was sucking on it and torturing it with his tongue. Bethann's hands went to the back of Billy's head and pulled him closer. Billy's left hand was under her skirt and was toying with her pussy through her panties.

Bethann was about to climax all and she could do was pray, "Oh God! Oh my sweet Jesus!"

Billy's hand was under her panties now and he had a finger in her pussy. Grunts and moans replaced her prayers as waves of ecstasy flowed through her body. He continued to suck her breast and pump his fingers in an out of her pussy until she became overly sensitive and pushed him away. He loved to see her cum and could hardly wait to show her all the things that he had learned about sex. They wrapped their arms around each other and held each other tightly until the aftershocks of her orgasm subsided. When she was near normal she unzipped Billy pants and freed his hard cock.

"If I do you now, it will get all over everything," she said. "What are we going to do?"

"Let's get out of the car," he panted.

They got out of the car and were near the front fender on the driver side. It was cold out but they were warm in each other's love. He reached under her skirt and started to remove her panties but she stopped him.

"I just want to touch you there," he said.

She didn't to say anything when she stopped her resistance. He removed her panties and sat her on the fender of his car. He pushed her legs apart and stepped between them pointing his hard cock toward her pussy lips.

"Oh Billy," she pleaded. "I want you inside me as much as you want to be there but you know we can't. It's wrong and besides that, I might get pregnant."

"I don't want you to get pregnant," he said. "But just let me touch you there was my thing."

He was being very careful not to use words that she would think of as vulgar or might make her wonder where he had learned him. She opened her legs wider and he stepped forward. His cock was now in contact with her pussy. She was very wet so it was easy to slide his cock up and down just inside her pussy lips. When he rubbed over her clit, he saw a definite reaction. She took his head in her hands and pulled him to her placing her lips on his and kissing him with his much passion as she had ever experienced. Whether it was because he really did love her or because he was in such forbidden territory, the feeling he was experiencing was glorious. He continued rubbing his cock up and down her crack pausing at the entrance to her pussy momentarily and pushing in slightly. It was all he could do not to cum. Each trip back and forth with the head of his cock he would push a little deeper. There was no resistance from Bethann but she was so tight he could barely penetrate. Finally he felt her maidenhead and wanted with all the desire he had to push forward and let her experience the pleasure of fucking. He was about to cum so he pulled away from her and pointed his cock away so that his cum would not splatter on her clothes. She reached down and grabbed his cock and started pumping vigorously. It took about five strokes for him to explode. Both of them were surprised at how far the cum shot into the air.

He turned back to her and pushed her back on the hood of the car. He leaned forward and attacked her pussy with his mouth. He went directly to her clit and licked with abandon. He pushed a finger into her love canal and pumped it in and out. He had stimulated her almost to the point of orgasm with his cock. It was not very long until she started to climax. The orgasm was so intense the she could not keep from screaming. Billy didn't stop. He just kept doing what he was doing while orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. When finally she could not take anymore, she forced his head away from her. They held each other and kissed in the cold night but never felt the cold.

Billy took her back to her car and they kissed tonight. Before she got out of the car, she looked at Billy and asked, "Am I still a virgin?"

"Yes," he said as she was getting out of the car.

He drove home and took his bag inside. His mother was sitting in the living room when he came in. "Where have you been?" She inquired. "You said you left Atlanta at 10:00 this morning and it's almost midnight.

"After I dropped Lucy off at the parsonage, I went to church and then Bethann I went for drive," he replied.

She got up, walked over to him. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and smelled the unmistakable odor of sex.

"Where did you and Bethann go for a drive?" She asked.

"We went out by the lake," he replied as he went into his room.

She was thinking that she was going to have to have a talk with him about sex. She was so deep in thought that she did not hear the shower running. When she had in her mind when she was going to say to him, she opened his door and walked inside. It was said that exact moment that Billy walked out of his bathroom nude. Her eyes went directly to his semi-erect cock. They were both so surprised that the neither moved for at least a. minute. When she did move, it was as if his cock was a magnet and was drawing her to it. She took his cock in her hand and it immediately became fully erect.

"Billy, it's beautiful," she said thinking of his father.

"Uh, thanks Mom but I think I had better get dressed," he said nervously.

"Of course you're right," she said as she slowly stroked his cock.

It was all she could do not to fall to her knees and take his beautiful cock into her mouth. She knew that this accidental incident had changed their relationship forever. She let go of his cock but he it continued to stand straight out from his body. She backed away from him and continued to back out of his room. She went to her bedroom and closed the door. She sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her skirt up. Her hand went to the crotch of her panties. They were soaking wet. She slipped them off and started fingering herself.

Billy could not believe what had just happened. He tried to understand it but there was no frame of reference to use as a model. He looked down at his hard cock and saw a drop of precum. He was really turned on by his mom's ministrations. Without thinking about it anymore, he went to find her. He was still nude and still had a raging hard on when he went into her room and found her lying across the bed with two fingers in her pussy. Without a word from either of them, he walked to the bed and mounted her. He went immediately to the hilt and began to fuck her fast and hard. Lucy had called him Tiger but what he in his mother were doing was truly animalistic sex. When her orgasm hit her, it was overpowering. It shook it her to her core and completely took over her body. Seeing his mother in complete ecstasy pushed him over the edge. His orgasm started in his cock ran through his balls and up his backbone. He could feel it in his scalp. It was powerful.

As they were coming down, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She responded by slipping her tongue into his mouth. They kissed passionately and then still without speaking, he got up and went back to his room to take another shower. She continued to lie there almost in a dream state thinking about how wonderful she felt. She fell asleep and slept on top the covers all night. After his shower, Billy dried off and went to bed without pajamas.

The next morning Billy dressed for school and went out into the kitchen to get breakfast. His mom was there in frying eggs. There were sausage links already cooked on a plate on the table. Billy was a little nervous about the events of the night before but his mom acted as if nothing had happened. She put her arm around him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek as she had hundreds of other mornings.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she said brightly. "You never did tell me about your trip."

"It was OK except that I did all the driving," he said "It was good to get away and see the beautiful vistas from the highway, at least on the way back. Tiffany was a good baby and cried very little. She only fussed when she was hungry or needed her diaper changed."

"Lucy nursed her baby in front of you?" she asked.

"She put a baby blanket over her," he lied. "I didn't see anything."

"I guess it was just that I didn't have a good feeling about you making the trip," she said. "But I guess everything worked out O. K."

"Everything was fine," Billy said. "We stayed with a nursing friend of hers. I had my own room and didn't have to pay for it. In fact, I didn't have to pay for anything. So here is the money you gave me for the trip. I have to hurry for school. See ya, Mom."

Billy went to school but he had a hard time keeping his mind on schoolwork. His mind kept going back to what happened last night. His mother didn't even act like anything had happened. He wondered he had his relationship with his mother would change now that he had fucked her. He went through the day as though in a haze and after school he went straight home. As usual, his mother was still at work. He called Bethann and they chatted for a while. She asked when she could see him again and told him how much she enjoyed the other night. When his mother came home she acted very much as she had in the morning. She cooked supper and they watched television together for awhile. About 9:00 Billy said goodnight, took a shower, and without putting on pajamas went to bed.

Billy lay there thinking about his mother and slowly stroking his cock. He heard his bedroom door opening close and felt his mother crawling into bed beside him. As she lay there beside him, he realized that she was nude. He started to speak but she shushed him. She crawled on top of him until she was positioned just above his cock. She lowered her body taking his hard cock into her pussy. She leaned forward until her breasts were pressing into his chest. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her to him. With each stroke she made he would pull her closer and tighter to him and move his body a little to the side. With nothing more than the moans, groans, and grunts of sex they fucked until both were completely satisfied. After both had spent their sexual energy, she rolled to the side keeping his cock inside her until it slowly deflated. She put her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

She said, "Billy, I love you."

When he started to say something she placed a finger to his lips, got out of bed, and left his bedroom. Billy lay there thinking that he had come a long way in a really short time. He had gone from being an 18-year-old virgin just a few short weeks ago to fucking his mother. He wasn't sure how he stood with God anymore but he knew that he surely enjoyed sex. It didn't seem to matter who it was with. He had different feelings with different people. Lucy was special being his first but he enjoyed Elaine and even though they had only played around, he had great orgasms with Bethann. He was really surprised at the turn his relationship with his mother had taken but sex with her was great.

He talked his mother into letting him go out with Bethann on Tuesday night since he had been gone for the weekend. He picked her up about 6 PM and they went to their favorite hangout, the A and W. After they finished their hamburgers and french fries, it was Bethann who suggested they go out to the lake. The spot where they park at the lake was not a regular teenage hangout but just a secluded spot that Billy and Bethann had found. It was just a small clear spot surrounded by trees and bushes just large enough for Billy to back his car into.

As soon as Billy put the car in park Bethann was waiting with a kiss. They kissed passionately, their young tongues dancing in unison. She placed her hand or on Billy's cock and massaged it through his pants. She opened his pants and pulled his cock out and leaned over in the seat to take the head of his cock in her mouth. One of the girls at school had told her that oral sex was safe sex. She was surprised at the smooth rubbery texture but determined that it was not at all unpleasant. The fact that she was sucking his cock and without his asking turned to Billy on.

Before she had time for her mouth to tire, Billy said, "I'm about to cum."

The great feeling that occurs just before climaxing was happening and Billy began shooting cum into Bethann's mouth. She struggled with it but was able to swallow most of it. What little cum escaped ran out of the corners of her mouth and was quickly captured with her tongue. Bethann looked at Billy and smiled with pride. Not only had she done it but she had evidently been successful judging by the amount of cum that he shot into her mouth. She had done her research and she could drink all the cum Billy could produce and not get pregnant. Billy had also done his research and knew that there were only a couple of the days during her month that Bethann could get pregnant.

"Honey, if we can do it without getting pregnant, would you?" Billy asked.

"You know I'll want to," she replied. "I think about it all the time and wonder what you would feel like a inside me. Everything you do to me feels so wonderful, I know that would be so good too. I guess the answer is yes."

"I read that women can only get pregnant a few days in the middle of their cycle," he said. "If we did it right before your period or right afterward, we would be safe."

"I'll have to think about that," she said. "But for right now, can you do that thing to me that you do with your mouth?"

Billy pushed her back on the seat and pulled her skirt up. He hooked his fingers in the band of her panties and pulled them down. He licked the length of the inside of her right thigh, right up to her pussy but did not touch it. He then licked the inside of her left thigh. He circled around her pussy and kissed and lifted the area just above her pubic hair. Bethann liked what he was doing but so much l wanted him to lick her pussy. Finally, Billy licked her pussy lips but was careful not to touch her clit. Instead he paid extra attention to her asshole and pussy. She didn't know what he was doing but she knew that she wanted more and more. Billy moved up and started licking around her clit inserted the forefinger of his left hand into her pussy. He wet the index finger of his right hand with his mouth and before he she could object, and inserted it into her ass.

Bethann was as hot as she had ever been. It seemed that every time she and Billy did something, it got better. He worked his fingers in an out of both holes and began licking her clit aggressively. Every stroke of his tongue and every plunge of his fingers into her pussy and asshole carried her to new heights. She felt the now familiar tingling begin but it seemed more intense then it had before. It was as if her pussy became numb but at the same time radiated a most pleasurable warmth throughout her torso. Her clit became alive and shot out lightning bolts pleasure through her body. It was almost more than she could stand. Her body was quaking. Billy had a hard time keeping his mouth connected to her clit but he was intent on giving her all the pleasure he could and kept working on her as hard as he could. She was trying to tell him how it felt but the words somehow were not being formed and all he heard through the thighs that were wrapped hard against his head were unintelligible sounds.

After coming for several minutes, she placed her hands on his forehead and pushed him away. He climbed up over her and while resting his weight on his elbows, he slid his hard cock through the wetness of her pussy. He didn't try to go inside but slid back and forth through her pleasure zone until he was about to explode. When he could no longer stand it, he moved up to where he was straddling her breast and pressed the head of his cock to her lips.

"Please take me in your mouth," he panted.

She opened her mouth and he slid his cock inside cumming almost immediately. She was surprised at the amount of cum he shot into her mouth as she swallowed it all. He lay down beside her and held her. They kissed passionately. Both of their libidos were fully sated. Just before they fell asleep, Billy had the presence of mind to suggest they go home. He used her panties to wipe his face and apologized for messing them up. She put them in her purse and he drove her home. They didn't say much because it seemed there was nothing to say. They had said it all with their lips, tongues, and bodies.

When Billy arrived home, his mother was waiting in the living room. She greeted him as usual with a hug and a kiss of the cheek. She again smelled the odor of sex and knew that she must talk with Billy not knowing what he knew or didn't know.

"Billy, I think we need to talk," she began. "There are some things a young man like yourself needs to know. It would normally be your father heading his talk with you but he's not here so I guess I'll have to be the one."

"Mom, I don't want to be rude but I'm a little tired and would like to take the shower and go to bed now," he said. "Can we have the stalking in the morning?"

"Would you mind if I took the shower with you?" She asked.

He wrapped his arm around her and they walked through his bedroom into his bathroom. They undressed and stepped into the shower. This was the first time he had seen his mother nude and was delighted with the fitness of her body. She was almost as tight as Bethann but was more than twice her age. They washed each other and kissed under the hot water. When they finished showering, the dried off and climbed into Billy's bed. He switched the light off and they snuggled under the covers, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

"Billy, have you and Bethann fucked?" she asked.

"No Mom, we haven't," he said. "We don't want to get pregnant. I know there are ways to keep it from happening but we don't think we are ready yet. We mess around a little but we are careful not to get carried away."

"Well, I guess that takes care of the talk I thought we needed to have," she said as she slowly stroked his cock. "In case you are wondering, I'm on the pill."

He had shot two loads of cum into Bethann's willing mouth tonight but his cock was standing up now for his mother. They turned toward each other and wrapped their arms around each other and held each other tightly. There was the bond of love between them, not only as mother and son but also as lovers. The other times they had coupled had been passionately fast and hard. This time, it would be passionately slow and loving. They touched and explored each other's bodies. He used his hand on her firm ass to pull her close to him. Their tongues were entwined until he moved across her throat and kissed his way down to her breast where he suckled for the first time since he was a baby. Soft, low moans were escaping from her throat as she felt the warmth spread through her chest. His right hand cupped her mons de Venus and he slipped two fingers inside her pussy. He used his thumb to torture her clitoris. Her breathing was becoming shorter and she knew she was headed toward an orgasm.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers
12