The Preacher's Wife Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers

"Ohhhhhn, yes, ohhhhhh, oooo, I really don't think you're supposed - uhn, uh, uhnnnnnn, ooooooo, supposed to be grinding into me like that," she moaned as the maintenance man began moving under her in some kind of pattern. "Ohnnnn, goddd, Pat, your cock really does feel very large!" she gasped. "I . . . . I don't think this was a good idea - I can feel you moving in me, uhnnnnnnnn, ohhhh, ooooo, yess, and - uhnnn, mmmm, if your not careful you're going to make me cum again!" She could definitely feel his thick cock flexing against her now as well, and she knew that another orgasm could not be far in coming.

She began swaying slightly, not fucking herself off and on him, but moving her hips in s soft, subtle circular motion. She gasped as more pre-orgasmic waves started to swell through her, and then sighed when Vic stepped in front of her. He reached down, and began roughly mauling both of her heaving, soft breasts, squeezing them and rolling them on her chest.

"I bet one a them guys tried to stick his cock in your mouth, didn't he?" he asked, switching between squeezing big handfuls of her soft mounds and pinching and twisting on her sensitive nipples.

One hand went to his pants, and Cathy nodded as pulled out a very fat eight inch cock. "Yes, he just rubbed it on my lips for a minute or two and then stopped," she said apprehensively. She felt herself being lifted slightly, and then pulled back down, but she reasoned that it was just an inch. "I guess you want me to show you? Uhnnnnnn, I mean, is that what you want, sir?" she gasped as she stared at his stiff dick. Pat was again lifting her slightly, this time a couple of inches, and then bringing her back down. His fat dick felt bigger than ever in her trembling quim, and she twisted again, and again, arched her back slightly as Vic smiled down at her.

"Like this?" Vic said, his voice soft and commanding, and one hand cupped the back of her head, pulled her gasping juicy lips forward till they were rubbing against his fat, purple leaking cock crown.

Cathy felt the precum leaking onto her lips, felt him pulling forward, felt the fat bulbous knob push against her teeth and could not resist the sick urge to open her mouth wide enough to allow him full access.

His bulbous knob slipped between her half open lips, pushing her jaws a bit further apart and Pat continued guiding her in a gentle up and down motion that was beginning to driver her crazy. It was also causing her to automatically slide her slack, slobbering mouth up and down Vic's fat pole. He let go of her hair, and once again began abusing her big, swinging, firm breasts.

Cathy began slurping softly at the meat sliding in and out of her mouth, and then she was looking up into Vic's eyes, actually trying to look innocent.

Her throat and head were tilted perfectly, and Vic had no illusion about what type of woman he was now dealing with - she was soooo beautiful, looking up at him, sweating slightly, her plump lips pouted out around the straining shaft of his fat, 8" fucker.

He grunted, and thrust forward strongly, fucking his cock into Cathy's willing throat easily. At the same time, she admitted that she was actually helping Pat, using the arms of the chair to lift herself up, the sinking down at the pressure of his hands on the silky curve of her hips.

She could not help herself, she could not pretend about what she was at this point; she started slurping and sucking at Vic's rock hard, fat rod even harder as she was bounced between the two men, and then Vic was roaring and getting off into her hungry, hot mouth. Then Pat grinned; his hands on her hands gripped her anew and he began bouncing her up and down his fat shaft till she cried out again and again for him to "Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me with your big fucking cock!!!!! and then she was climaxing and he was shooting his sperm deep in her abused pussy as well.

She was lifted, and bent over the narrow desk - she looked behind her at Tony, who grinned down at her. He stroked her pussy quickly five or six times, and then pulled his cock out and lined it up with her small little ass hole. "Ohnn, nooo, please, don't pound my little ass hole!" she gasped, and then let out a long wail as he began working his fat boner into her writhing ass hole.

She looked around - all the men were now undressed or undressing. She bit her lip and gasped when she felt Tony's bulbous knob pop inside of her tight little anus, and shut her eyes as the man began gently rocking into her. She was not a virgin there any more - not after she had accidentally crashed the maintenance man's party - but she still gritted her teeth at the unfamiliar sensation. The man was rocking gently in and out of her, only perhaps two inches of his dick sliding into her ass.

The pain was smaller than last time, and the strange sensations began taking place quicker - it was different, Cathy realized as the man made her begin to pant and grunt as he gradually worked his thick boner into her twitching ass hole - different than the sensations which her pussy and clitoris gave her; some other cluster of nerves, she thought, and then thought fled her as she realized she was chanting to him: "Fuck my ass, please, fuck my ass harder!"

Someone else stepped in front of her - she wasn't even sure who. His dick was not as big as Vic's, and she deepthroated him as he grabbed her hair. She braced herself with her hands, and moaned softly as the man behind her began stroking with a bit more force, following her orders - now three inches and then four sliding into her rippling ass. She now felt him spitting on her ass, and then rubbing it into his shaft as he began slowly, ever so slowly picking up the pace with which he was forcing himself in and out of her loosening ass hole.

She slobbered and slurped the cock in her mouth until the man came, swallowing without thought as he emptied himself in her hungry, sucking mouth.

And then she was left with the man ass fucking her - soon, he was stroking her with long, ever hardening strokes, and at some point Cathy shuddered into another long, hard climax.

When she came out of that one, someone else was pounding her ass, and Dan was fucking her in the mouth and throat. Cathy shut her eyes in secret bliss as the men had their way with her, fucking her in every possible position.

She stumbled out of the shelter some time later, and went home to fix her husbands dinner.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers