The Precocious Young Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie and Carrie and daddy makes three.
4.6k words
4.69
108.1k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

"Emily, I don't know what to say." I expected her wrath but instead she was silent. She stared at me and I could see the anger behind her eyes. "I'm sorry you saw that honey, really I am." I hoped this would evict some sort of response from her, even anger was better than the silence.

"I don't believe you," Emily finally said as she turned and stormed out of the bedroom.

I followed her downstairs to the kitchen. She was getting a bottle of water out of the refrigerator when I caught up with her. "Honey, let's talk about this," I said hoping to fix things between us.

"No dad, I don't want to, not now, maybe later."

Emily was very strong willed and I knew better than to argue with her particularly about this. She stormed out of the house without saying another word. Later that evening I called Katie.

"So what did she say?" Katie asked.

"Nothing, she didn't want to talk."

"So now what?"

I sighed and took a deep breath and said, "I'll try again tomorrow. It's just I don't know what I'm going to say to her. I mean, you know, about us."

"What about us?"

"Exactly, what about us? You're her best friend and she just caught you having sex with her father."

"Yeah, I know," Katie responded in a bit of a sullen voice. Then she surprised me by saying, "Can I come over tomorrow?"

I wasn't sure what to say. "Why?" I asked not knowing what else to say.

"I want to be with you," she replied in a small voice.

I couldn't believe she said that but then the thought of being with her immediately excited me too. I found Katie exciting, lively, and she made me feel so good too. "I suppose so, can you come over at 10?"

"Yeah, sure by why so early?"

"Well, I assume you want to have sex but Caroline is supposed to come by at 5 tomorrow so I don't want any accidents like today. For all I know Emmy will talk about this to Caroline and she'll come storming over here."

"Yeah, I forgot about that and they're pretty close too."

"Yeah, they are. Emmy used to tell Carrie everything. I hope this is one time she decides against that."

"Yeah, me too. Okay, so I'll see you at 10." After Katie hung up I spent the next hour thinking about what to do about Emily. Finally I decided to call my best friend David and tell him what had happened and hope he'd have some ideas. After he got done calling me a dumb shit a dozen times, a cradle robber, and asking me what I was thinking he asked me a question I hadn't considered. He asked me if I was getting serious about Katie. It caught me totally off guard but I went with my first impulse which was to deny the fact. David had only one suggestion and that was to not see her again. I told him that was virtually impossible since she and Emmy were friends. He responded with a very sarcastic "you know what I mean." I did know what he meant but I also knew it wasn't something I could agree to.

After we hung up I considered the question of my seriousness with Katie some more. I decided that I would actually be rather easy for me to get serious with her and it would also be a huge mistake. So I decided to tell Katie that we could fool around as long as neither of us got serious.

I had a hard time falling asleep that evening as I kept running the day's events through my head trying to resolve all issues and realizing that it just wasn't going to happen.

Katie arrived a few minutes before 10. "Hey Mr. O I'm here," she called out as she came through the front door. Before I could call back to her she found me sitting in the living room reading the morning newspaper. She brushed the paper aside and jumped into my lap giving me a very wet kiss. "I missed you," she said with a big smile on her face. I took a deep breath and let it out. She could tell something was up and in a serious voice asked, "What's wrong?"

I thought for a second and then said, "Katie, we need to agree on something."

"Okay."

"Well, wait until you hear it before you agree." Katie just nodded in response. "Katie, I love being with you but . . . " I hadn't thought my statement out fully and was looking for the right words."

"But what?" She asked.

"But we can't get serious."

What I expected was a shocked response from her and what I got was, "Is that all?"

"What do you mean is that all?"

"I'm is that all?"

"Well yeah."

"Good, cause I can't get serious with anyone right now so I hope you weren't considering it with me." Katie put her head next to mine and blew in my ear and said, "Let's fuck." I found myself shocked by hearing her say those words. It was mostly because I still considered her the little girl from down the street. Katie didn't waste any time as her hands quickly unbuttoned my shirt. As soon as it was unbuttoned she pushed it aside with both hands and pressed her face into my chest and kissed me first in the middle of my chest and then on my nipples. She then ran her tongue once around the nipple and gently sucked it in and released it. She lifted her head and said, "Mmmmm, that tastes good." Just this little bit of contact from her and I was almost fully aroused. The girl did have an incredible effect upon me. She then stood up and tried to unbuckle my belt.

"Listen, why don't we go upstairs."

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied with a glint in her eye. Katie was wearing a blue blouse and jeans. As she ascended the stair case she pulled her blouse off and dropped it on the stairs. As I followed her I dutifully picked it up as I did with her bra that followed soon after. I dropped her clothes next to the door as I went through it. Katie was only two steps in the bedroom when she stepped out of her jeans and one step further saw the fall of her panties. She turned to me and said, "You're still dressed. What are you waiting for?" As she said that I dropped my shirt to the floor. Katie got on her knees in front of me. My belt was unbuckled from what she had done downstairs and she quickly undid the button on my jeans and pulled them down along with my underpants. My hard cock sprang up toward her face and Katie responded by saying, "I guess you're glad to see me!"

Katie grabbed my cock at the base and cover its head with her mouth. As she pushed her mouth down over my cock she moved her hand to my balls and cupped them as if to weigh them. She slowly moved her head up and down my cock and as she did she moved her hand back from my balls to my ass and pressed my asshole with one of her fingers. I thought I'd come right then and there but somehow managed to stave it off. I looked down at her as she continued to suck on my cock and then closed my eyes keeping her vision in my head.

Finally I had to say to her, "Katie, if you keep doing that I'm going to come." She didn't stop and in fact picked up her pace just slightly. It didn't take long. "Oh gawd I'm coming!" I yelped out. Katie immediately started going up and down on my cock as fast as she could.

It was then I heard something I wasn't ready for. "Daddy!" I opened my eyes and there was Caroline standing in the bedroom door. It was a very surreal situation. A good part of me wanted to shut down immediately but a small part of me wasn't quite done and as Katie pulled her mouth from my cock my cum spurted in her face one last time. Katie dove for the bed and quickly got under the blanket. I was in a state of shock and just stood there unable to move. I looked at the shock on Caroline's face and she just stared back at me her mouth agape.

"Carrie, what . . ." I wanted and tried to say something but the words just weren't there. I thought she'd yell at me but I should have known better. Caroline had always been daddy's girl. In her eye I could do no wrong, well, at least until that moment and I was certain that it was all over that moment. It was then I saw the tears well up in Caroline's eyes and she started crying. Instinctively I went to her and pulled her to me. It occurred to me at the same moment she might not want me to touch her now but she offered no resistance. In fact she clutch me and cried into my chest.

I awkwardly tried to move her to the bed so we could sit down and so I could cover up. As soon as we sat down on the bed, though, she stopped crying and asked, "Why?"

I knew what she was asking I just didn't know how to respond. I then decided to treat her like another adult, which after all she was 21, and not just my little girl. "Carrie honey, Katie and I are lovers." I looked over to Katie as I said the words hoping she wouldn't disagree. She didn't. Actually she looked stunned and possibly unable to say anything at all. "I know she's your sister's best friend but I am single and after all we are all adults." I hoped this twisted sort of logic would stand up.

Carrie looked at me and then over at Katie and then back at me. Her eyes welled up with tears again and then rolled down her cheeks. I looked from Carrie over to Katie and back to Carrie. Katie then did something I didn't expect. She got up from the bed and sat next to Carrie. She looked at Carrie and said, "I'm sorry Carrie, really I am." She then hugged Carrie and kissed her on her cheek.

Carrie choked back her tears and asked Katie, "Do you love him?"

Katie looked shocked by the question. I suspect I looked equally as shocked. "Well yeah, I guess so." Katie replied.

"This is too weird," Carrie replied.

"Well, I mean, I love him like a friend," Katie said realizing Carrie had gotten the wrong idea.

"So how long have you two been . . ." Carrie's words trailed off as she was too embarrassed to ask the whole question.

"It just started," I said deciding to take control of the conversation. I gave Carrie a little more detail of how things had transpired without going into too much detail. Finally I asked Carrie, "So are you all right with this?"

Carrie thought about it for a second, smiled and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "Daddy, as long as you're happy. But don't expect me to understand this okay?"

I should tell you a little bit about Carrie. For a long time I called Carrie "my blondie." She was blond haired, blue eye'd, long legs, she was five nine and had her mother's huge bust. She was a 36DD. As she kissed me her breast pushed into my arm and I had an immediate involuntary response to it.

"Daddy!" Carrie said strongly.

"Well honey, you're beautiful and I can't help such responses, even towards my own daughter."

Katie looked over at my problem and then said to Carrie, "Your dad is a dirty old man but that's part of what I love about him."

I expected Carrie to get up and leave but she didn't. She kept looking down at me and my hardon. I wanted to do something but fear kept me from doing anything. Katie looked at me then to Carrie and back to me. I could see the question in her face. I shrugged my shoulders in answer. Then Katie did something that caught us all off guard, she leaned over and kissed Carrie and while doing so she clutched at Carrie's breasts. I expected Carrie to brush her off but instead she closed her eyes. Katie had said she wanted to get kinky but I didn't think she was the aggressive type as well. Katie put her hand up along side Carrie's face and moved her so she could kiss her directly up her lips. You could see the halting moves as Katie kissed Carrie's lips for the first time. It was as if she half expected it to hurt. Carrie kept her eyes closed as Katie kissed her but I could see Carrie return the kiss. The two girls went through a series of discovery type kisses, short, soft, first kissing one side of the mouth and then the other. Carrie was responding in kind. As the girls continued to kiss Carrie had kept her hands at her sides. Finally she lifted on hand up and hesitantly touched Katie's breast. Katie pulled back from Carrie's initial touch, looked down at Carrie's hand and then leaned back into it.

As I watched the girls continue to kiss and fondle each other I started to slowly stroke my cock. I also moved back on the bed, more towards the head. I don't think my cock had ever gotten quite so hard or quite so large. The thought that I was watching my own daughter kiss another woman unexpectedly excited the hell out of me. I loved watching women kiss but this was something else. The two girls were getting into it and were acting like there were alone in the room, much to my delight. Their kisses were longer and much more passion filled now. I could see Katie probing Carrie's mouth with her tongue and then Carrie doing the same to Katie. Carrie's hand had pretty much stopped over Katie's breast but Katie had become quite animated in her caressing of Carrie's large breasts. Every once in a while Katie would try to unbutton Carrie's blouse and each time failed. Finally Carrie push Katie back and took off her blouse and bra. She still seemed oblivious to my presence. I was mesmerized by the sight of my daughter's breasts coming into view. Katie seemed equally entranced and as soon as Carrie had her bra removed Katie descended upon her breasts kissing them and sucking on Carrie's nipples. Carrie started to moan as Katie sucked on her nipples. Katie lifted her head up slightly, looked over at me and winked at me as her tongue ran around Carrie's areole.

"Suck on my tits," Katie said to Carrie. Carrie opened her eyes and looked up at Katie. Katie lay down next to her and Carrie seemed a little reticent. "Suck on my tits," Katie said again in one of the sultriest voices I had ever heard. Finally Carrie moved herself around so she was now over Katie. She slowly put her lips on Katie's nipple and started to suck on it. Carrie put one of her hands on Katie's other breast and kneaded it as she continued to suckle on Katie. The scene was so hot I thought I was going to come right then. But then Carrie lifted her head up a little and for the first time looked over at me. I could see the surprise in her eyes as she saw me slowly stroking my cock. I was tempted to stop but didn't and Carrie seemed to quickly accept what I was doing as she went right back to sucking on Katie's nipple.

It was at that moment that Katie pushed away and sat up. "You still have clothes on," she said to Carrie, "and we need to fix that."

Carrie looked at Katie for a moment, smiled and then got up from the bed. She kicked her shoes off, pushed her jeans and panties down and then sat back down and took off her socks. As she bent over to remove her socks I watched her pendulous breasts hanging from her body. I could believe how gorgeous and how desirable she looked to me. I was having sexual thought about my daughter and unlike times past when I had had such thoughts these weren't going away any time soon. As Carrie finished with her socks she looked over at me and caught me staring at her. She smiled and then looked over at Katie. Carrie lay down on the bed and Katie lay down next to her. I decided to get a better view of things and got up and lay down behind Katie.

I could see Katie smile as I push my hard cock up against her ass. I moved my ass back and forth a couple of time which forced my cock up and down the crack of Katie's ass. I looked over at Carrie and surveyed her body. My eyes traveled from her eyes down to her large breasts and then down to her pussy. I couldn't actually see her pussy because of the way her legs were pressed together but just seeing her pussy hair was a huge turn-on all it itself. Katie reach over and ran her hand over Carrie's breasts then down her side to Carrie's pussy and brushed her pussy hair with her hand. Carrie rolled over onto her back from her side and spread her legs slightly. I briefly saw her pussy lips before Katie's hand descended there. Katie tentatively ran her fingers up and down Carrie's pussy lips. I could see the tip of Katie's index finger disappear into Carrie's pussy. As Katie did this Carrie closed her eyes. A noticeable shudder went through Carrie's body.

I had started running my hand up and down Katie's side and then down over her ass. Katie continued to play with Carrie's pussy and Carrie had begun to moan. Finally I whispered to Katie, "Why don't you eat her pussy." Katie stopped what she was doing briefly and looked back at me. She had a pensive look on her face but it quickly turned to a smile. Carrie had opened her eyes and watched at Katie got up from the bed and then back down between her legs. I could see Carrie open her mouth as if to say something, possibly to object, but she said nothing. Katie gently rubbed Carrie's pussy with her hand and then slowly lowered her head to Carrie's pussy. Katie put her tongue on Carrie's pussy tentatively and as soon as she touched it drew back briefly before putting her tongue on it again. With one hand she parted Carrie's pussy lips and then dipped her tongue into it. As she tasted Carrie's pussy for the first time a smile came across her face. Carrie spread her legs a little wider inviting Katie in.

As I watched Katie's tongue run up and down Carrie's pussy I found myself wanting to join in but not knowing what to do. As I looked at my daughter's beautiful face and then down at her breasts I knew what I wanted to do first. I moved over towards her and then tentatively place my hand on her breast. Carrie opened her eyes when I touched her and gasped but said nothing else. I took that as tacit approval from her. I looked into her eyes as I squeezed her breast. Carrie looked at my hand on her breast and then over at me. She was neither smiling nor frowning but that changed to a slight smile moments later. We were all a little nervous and that was the first time I had ever touched my own daughter in a way father's aren't supposed to touch there daughters. And I'm certain it was much the same feeling for Carrie.

I gently squeezed her large breast and then ran the palm of my hand over her hard nipple. The feeling was almost electric to me and from the goose bumps I saw appear on her skin I'm sure it was much the same for Carrie. I wanted to kiss her but with Katie between us that just wasn't happening. Carrie returned her attentions to Katie who was now hungrily eating her pussy. This sight had made my cock about as hard as I had ever felt it and yet I thought it might get even harder and then burst. I pushed myself up a little so I could see Katie better as she worked on Carrie's pussy. I could see the tip of Katie's tongue as she toyed with Carrie's clit and then saw Carrie shudder as Katie's tongue ran over her clit in just the right way. Carrie was starting to moan and she was moving her hips up and down slightly.

I decided to turn my attentions to Katie while she was licking Carrie's pussy. Katie was half on the bed and half on the floor while she ate Carrie. I got up from the bed and when behind Katie. "Here," I said to Katie, "lift your hips up a little so I can get at you." Katie turned her head to look at me. She had a bit of a puzzled look on her face at first but she quickly figured out what I wanted and adjusted her position.

I adjusted Katie's hips slightly so my cock was aimed directly at her pussy from behind. Katie tried unsuccessfully to watch but once she felt my cock enter her pussy she returned to eating Carrie. When I pushed my cock into her that first time I went in as slowly as I could. I suspected the velvety feel of her pussy around my cock would send me reeling and it almost did. For her part Katie was about as wet as I had ever felt her or any other woman for that matter. I pulled my cock from her pussy and came all the way out so the tip of my cock would press against the outside of her pussy as I went back in. I looked over to see that Carrie had once again closed her eyes and Katie seemed a bit more animated as she ate Carrie's pussy. It wasn't long before I heard Carrie's moans start to heighten as she neared her orgasm. Within the moans I could hear breathy words like "oh yeah" coming from Carrie as she got more and more into it. I thought I heard Carrie say she was going to come and then I did hear her say it. Just hearing the words escaping from her mouth put me over the top and suddenly I was saying, "Oh gawd I'm going to come!" Suddenly I felt the swelling of my cock in Katie's pussy and I know she must have felt it as well because she suddenly pushed back on me as I was pushing my cock into her pussy causing me to slam up against her ass. I took that as a sign of what she wanted and as I came in her pussy I was slamming my cock hard into her. I could also see Carrie coming and although she wasn't loud about it she was very animated in coming. I tried to keep stroking my cock in Katie so I would stay hard for a little while longer. I looked down at my daughter's pussy and that made it easier. Katie had stopped licking her and was enjoying the slow movement of my cock in and out of her pussy.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12