The Predator Becomes The Prey

Story Info
She tried to seduce him, but got trapped in her own game.
10.1k words
4.05
58.1k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

Archana was sitting in her bed room with her cell in her hand. She had just called Monoj, the husband of her friend Sima and asked him for a meeting between her and him only. Archana, 29 years of age, was married to Dinesh, who was around 10 years older than her. Although, they had an arranged marriage, still they were quite happy so far in their 6 years long married life. They also had a 5 year old boy. Archana was a bit short in height, but she does have a perfect figure with fare complexion. She was quite beautiful compared to her husband Dinesh, who was a bit darker and fat.

Archana and her husband Dinesh had started a business about a year back. They had opened up a cloth store at the CITY HUB in the busy pros area of the city. For that they needed a huge amount of money. They got a bank loan, but it was not enough. So Archana asked her friend Sima if she can help them.

Since Sima's husband Monoj was well established businessmen, and on Sima's request, he offered them a hefty amount of cash as loan. Although they signed an agreement, Monoj said them to feel free about returning the money according to their own convenience. Things were ok for few months, as their business was running good and they were managing the finance very well.

But everything went wrong, when suddenly Dinesh's father died of a heart attack. Dinesh had to get busy with rituals, and they were unable to give time to their business. Then thing got worst, after Archana had a fight with Sima for some silly reason. It was not because of Archana, but for Sima, who had a trend to become jealous of others progress too easily. When Sima found that Archana was getting too much of fame and importance in the society because of her business, she got envy of her and stops talking to her. Archana didn't give importance to the whole thing, until last month, when Monoj called Dinesh, and asked him to return his money with interest, within a month time. When Dinesh told her that Monoj wanted his money back, then she understood that it was all because of her fight with Sima.

Now, they felt quite helpless. They had expensed all their savings in the rituals of Dinesh's father's funeral. They didn't have much of cash in hand. Then, they also had to pay the bank EMI. Dinesh tried to manage cash from various places, but failed to raise a single penny. He called Monoj to give them some time but Monoj said, either pay the money, or hand over the shop to him. Dinesh was devastated, as they had invested their life's saving into that shop. And now they were at the brink of losing everything. Archana knew that it was all because of her chilly fight with Sima, so she decided to take things in her hand.

Archana knew that Monoj had some weakness for her. In fact, she heard about his liking of women from many other ladies of their society. She caught him checking on her few times when they get together for dinner or lunch sometime. But since Sima and she were good friends, Monoj never really tried too hard on her. Monoj and Sima had love marriage and they also had a kid of her son's age. Monoj was around 35 years of age, tall, handsome and Sima was also quite beautiful. She was only two years younger than Monoj. Despite having a wife like Sima, Archana didn't know why Monoj still lust for other women. But now Archana thought, maybe she can use his that habit for her advantage, and somehow manage to pursue him to allow them some more time. And for that she, had to meet him alone. So, she sends Dinesh to his native place, for asking help from his uncles if they can. And now, she was sitting in her bed, thinking about the evening to come. Monoj has told her that he will be at their home at around 6pm. Archana looked at the clock, its 3pm. She had three hours to get ready for the test of her life.

At first, she woke up her son, and freshens up him. She prepared a light meal for him and feed him. Then she took him to their neighbor, who lived two floors below them. They also had a kid of his age, and they used to play together all the time. Archana asked the neighbor, will she mind to keep him for some time, as she had some important work to do at home. The neighbor said ok, and Archana returned home, leaving her kid with them. When she entered home, she looked at the clock again, its 4.30pm. Still she got one and half hour time. Then she went to bathroom for a good bath.

After taking a nice bath, Archana came out of the bathroom in her short bathrobe. She stood in front of the mirror to admire herself for a moment. Then she lazily opened her rob to stand stark naked in front of the mirror. She admired her own body from head to toe. She has a nice face, full lips and an average size pair of boobs. Then she looked down to her belly, which was still flat, due to her regular yoga habit. Then she looked further down to her trimmed pussy, which looked perfect and fresh. Archana was not so tall, but her legs were pretty good shaped. Her thighs were round and big compared to her height. Then she turned around to see her perfect round ass. Archana remembered how Dinesh used to get made about her round buttock.

"There you go Archana, you can do It." she thought to herself. Then she moved to the closet to find the perfect dress for the occasion. She shuffled with the clothes for some time, and then she took out a black skirt and a white top to wear. The skirt was gifted her by Dinesh two years back, but she never tried it as it was a bit short in type. But, now she found the costume perfect for the occasion. She put the garments on the bed, and took out a white silk panty and matching bra and put them on. Then she took the skirt and put it on. The hem of the skirt ends just above her knees, exposing her milky white legs below the knee. The dress was a bit tight around her thigh, but since the material was stretchable, it fitted into her body perfectly. The tight dress also exposes her round ass to full extent. Then she put on the top, which was also a bit tight and short. It made her boobs look big and firm, and also exposed her belly a little. And the low cut neck of the top was also exposing quite a bit of her cleavage too. After finishing her dress and make up, Archana looked to the clock, it's 5.50pm.

'TING-TONG.'

She heard the bell. He was early, she thought. Then she looked herself for the final time, and came out of her bedroom to open the door for Monoj. She looked through the eye hole, and saw him standing there. She took a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Hi." Monoj greeted her with a smile.

"Hi, you are quite punctual of time. Come in please." Archana replied.

"Thanks." Monoj came inside and Archana looked to see if anyone watching. When she found that no one was watching, she closed the door and came in.

"Wow, you look wonderful." Monoj complimented her dress. Archana smiled at him as he was busy checking her dress.

"Thanks." Archana replied shyly. Although, it was her plan to wear such a dress, still she was feeling nervous as Monoj scanned her with his lust filled eyes.

"Come, have a sit." Archana asked him pointing toward the sofa. Monoj smiled at her and sat on the big sofa and asked her to sit too.

"It's ok. So what would you like to have? Tea or coffee?" Archana asked him.

"Well, a glass of water will do now." Monoj replied to her.

"Sure, do you want it chilled or normal?"

"Anything will do."

"Ok then, you sits here and I'll bring the water."

Archana turned and moved toward the kitchen to bring the water. She could feel his eyes were fixed on her tight skirt, which was showing her nice round ass perfectly for his gaze. She intentionally swayed her hips to make her look hotter.

"So where is Dinesh?" Monoj asked.

"Well, Dinesh has gone to his native place and will be out of town for few days."

"And the kid?"

"He is with his friend on our second floor." Archana replied him as she opened the freezer to take out a bottle.

"So you have to live alone for few days. Don't you afraid to live alone?" Monoj asked again. Archana opened the bottle and poured the cold water in two glasses.

"Well to tell you the truth, I do. But we have no other option." She replied as she put the glasses on a trey, and moved back to the living room. Then she put the trey on the table, right in front of Monoj. As she bends down, her low cut top showed her round boobs, right up to her bra. Archana knew that Monoj was watching her breast, so she tried to put the glasses of the trey, as slow as she can, giving him a good show of her boobs.

"Here, please help yourself." Archana asked him, offering one glass to him.

"Thank you." said Monoj as he took the glass and drunk the cold water quickly. The sudden change of her dress and attitude has made him quite thirsty too. He does had a long awaiting desire of taking her into his bed, but never really had the courage to move forward, because of her friendship with his wife. He did try his luck little time, but Archana never gave him any opportunity to make a move on her. And now, her sudden change in behavior had made him quite confused.

Archana could sense his thought too. She knew she had succeeded in her first part of the plan. But she needs to make him more exited before she could come to her real agenda. So, she moved back and sat on the sofa, right in front of him. As she sat down on it, the hem of her skirt pulled up, right up to her mid thighs, showing a good amount her legs. Archana took a quick glance at Monoj, who as expected, was busy watching her milky thighs. She shifted herself and tried to pull her skirt down, showing a mock attempt to be looked modest. Then she looked up to him. Monoj suddenly got aware of her and shifted his look from her legs to her eyes. She gave him a smile.

"So, how is your shop going?" Monoj asked her, trying to avoid the fact that she caught him watching her legs.

"Well, what to say. Things are not going well these days." Archana replied, making a sad face.

"Why? What happen?"

"Well, I think you know about Dinesh's father?"

"Yes, I am sorry for that."

"It's ok. He was quite ill anyway. But the timing of his death has make things difficult for us."

"How?"

"You see, we have to move to his native place for the long and delaying funeral rituals of his father. We have to close our shop for that whole period."

"Hmmm."

"And the expenditure was something we never expected. Dinesh has to use most of his savings for covering the whole thing."

"Hmm." Monoj keep on nodding as Archana keep on explaining things. All the while, Monoj was trying to figure out, what she wants to get from him.

"You see Monoj; we are having a financial crisis right now. The small amount of money that we have is required for bank EMI and our new stock purchase as the festive season is nearing." Archana keep on explaining, as she saw him listening her carefully.

Monoj, by now had a fare idea about the sudden change in her behaviors. He understood her plan of making him fool by showing some skin and buy some time from him. Suddenly he got exited of the whole thing. When his wife told him to ask Dinesh for returning his money, he never thought that one phone call can present him a situation like this. His eyes lit up, knowing the possibility of things to come. He knew the game of seduction very well and got ready for it. He knew that, the kind of situation she was in, it won't took him long to turn the table around.

"So Monoj, I think you got it now that why I wanted to meet you." Archana asked him. Monoj knew her point, but he wants to make it a bit difficult for her. He wanted her to confess her helplessness in front of him.

"No, I don't know. why?" He replied.

"Dinesh said you asked him to return your money within a month. But you heard our situation. Please Monoj, give us some time, so we can manage the sum and return your debt with full interest."

"Yes, and I gave him a month time too."

"Can't you do something about it?"

"What do you want me to do?" Monoj asked.

"Wait." Archana stood up from her sit and moved inside, to her bedroom. After few second, she came back with a file in her hand. Then she brought a plastic chair near the centre table right opposite him, and sat on it with file on her lap. Then she opened up the file and was searching for some paper. As she sat on the chair, her short skirt again pulled up exposing her round and perfect thighs. Monoj had his eyes fixed right between her legs, as Archana was busy searching her paper. She also knew that, and took some extra time to let him see her legs. Then she took a paper from the file, and put it on the table between them.

"What is this?" Monoj asked her.

"It's the old agreement, which says you can ask for your money anytime with a month notice." Archana replied. Monoj took up the document and looked on. Then he looked back at her.

"So what do you want me to do with it?" He asked her. Archana took out another paper from the file, and hold out it to him.

"I want you to cancel the old agreement, and sign on this new one."

Monoj took the paper from her and read it carefully. The new agreement says that, he is giving them another six months time without any payment, and then they will return his money in installments within a year. Monoj looked at her and smiled.

"What is this? Are you joking?" Monoj asked, a bit angrily. Archana shocked at his loud voice. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please Monoj, right now it's the only way we can repay your debt. I know what I'm asking is too much, but we have no other way. We can't ask the bank or the landlord for time. As a friend, I'm counting on you to give us the time to save our future."

"Well, Archana, frankly speaking, I also don't want to put pressure on you people. But really need that money as a big project is coming. Sorry, I can't help you."

Archana got disappointed hearing his words. She thought she had him in her hand. Then she shifted her weight in her chair and crossed on leg over, giving him an ample view of her back thighs, and began to plead him.

"Please Monoj, we are good friends. Please save us from losing our shop. If we can't pay the bank EMI, the bank will take possession of the shop. Please Monoj, only you can save us."

Monoj watched her pleading helplessly. He saw her eyes were full of tear. He sensed her incapability and the hopeless situation she got into and thought may its time, he should try out his luck on her. He does have a long desire of taking her into bed, but never really got the courage, as she was the best friend of his wife. But now, things were different as friends become foe, and he has the upper hand with his big debt on her head.

"Well Archana, I am really sorry for you. But if I have to provide you time, then I'll have to borrow myself." Monoj replied, making things more complicated for her.

"Please Monoj, you can manage that. Please give us few more months time."

"You mean I should pay interest on my own money for you?"

Archana couldn't reply to that. She understood that what she was asking was not fare.

"Tell me Archana, is it fare?"

Archana remained silent. She just didn't know what to say or do. She felt like completely devastated as she couldn't figure out any way for her problem. She uncrossed her leg and holds her head between her hands and looked down. In the process, she unknowingly spreads her legs, and Monoj got a clear view of her white silk panty. That made his cock grow hard. He watched her and saw tears dropping from her face. He thought it's time to check out just how far she is willing to go to save her business.

"Ok Archana, I have a deal for you."

Archana looked up to him with her tearful eyes.

"What kind of deal?"

"Well, you see, as a businessman, I have a rule of not giving anything for nothing. Now what you want from me is a quite big favor, so I also want something in return from you, say as a return favor." Monoj asked her with a mysterious smile on his face.

"What kind of favor?" Archana asked, a bit nervously, as she sensed some sinister thoughts in his words.

"Well, if you can make me feel happy, then I can think about signing the agreement. In fact, maybe I can cut the interest amount too."

"How do I make you feel happy?" Archana asked, looking right into his eyes.

"Well for the beginning, say I want to see you naked right now." Monoj replied firmly.

"How dare you? What makes you think I'll do that?" Archana replied angrily, getting up from her chair. But Monoj was not afraid of her reaction. He sat there calmly and looked back at her.

"Don't get angry Archana. I am just offering you a deal. It's up to you to whether accept it or not."

"I'll call Sima and tell her about it." Archana tried to threat him with his wife's name.

"Go on, call her. I don't think she will pick up your call. And besides, it's you who called me to your home all alone. Just imagine how people will judge the situation." Monoj replied, with a wicked smile on his face.

Archana got speechless. She understood that he had figured out her helpless situation quite well. She had no other option but to make a choice between her dignity in one hand, and her future in other. And she found that the weight of her future is proving more than her dignity.

She also cursed herself for getting into this situation. After all, it was her idea to tempt him with her sexy outfit. But she was all wrong about judging the consequences of the dangerous game she was playing. She knew she got caught in her own trap and become the victim of her own plan. Accepting his deal means, betraying her husband, and if she refused his offer, then she'll have to lose their shop, which was a dream project of her husband, Dinesh. She knew that, Dinesh will be very depressed if that happens. Finally, she thought about accepting Monoj's deal for saving Dinesh's dream. And only showing her body won't herm anything.

"Ok Archana, if you don't like my deal then I should leave now. You can talk to my manager from now on." Monoj stood up and started to leave.

"Wait." Archana replied. Monoj stopped and looked into her.

"Ok, I am ready to accept your deal."

Monoj smiled at her and sat back on the sofa. Archana remained standing there. Monoj gazed her from his sitting position for a while.

"Fine, then what are you waiting for? Get started with your work" Monoj asked her.

"You mean right now?" Archana asked again.

"Yes, what's the problem? You said you are alone."

"Yes, but the kid. He may come home any time." Archana suddenly found an excuse to save her.

"Well that's your problem how you manage it. Call the neighbor to watch him for few more hour as you got some important things to do." Monoj replied with a stern voice. Archana understood that she no escaping, and took her cell to call her neighbor. She told her that she still got stuck in her work, and requested to watch her kid for another few hours. The neighbor was king enough and said her not worry about her son and mind on her job. Archana thanked her and put the phone down and looked at Monoj.

"Good, now stop delaying and get started." Monoj commanded her. Archana moved slowly and stood right in front of him.

"Come on Archana, I have some other things to do too. If you accept my offer, then better get started." Monoj demanded her.

Archana looked at him helplessly, and slowly removed her top. Monoj's eyes lit up as he saw her nice tities in her silk white bra. Archana had a nice pair of boobs. Monoj's mouth was watered seeing her lovely breast.

"Ok, now drop that bra too." Monoj again asked her. Archana moved her hands behind her back, and opened the bra hook. Then she removed the bra less from her shoulder, and let the garment fall on the ground, exposing her lovely breast for him. Monoj looked at her nice round boobs with greedy eyes. He was surprised to see her nice and firm shaped boobs, after feeding milk to her child. Her nipples were hard from the excitement of the situation. Monoj's hands were itching to touch those lovely boobs, but before that, he wanted to see her complete naked.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers