The Predator Ch. 05

Story Info
The torment continues.
1.9k words
4.39
45.3k
13

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyce
spyce
56 Followers

From the corner, a hidden door suddenly sprung open, a huge man ducking thru the door. "Problems, boss?" he questioned.

"Not anything we can't take care of Tiny" Mike responded, still holding the girl's wrists tightly in his iron grip.

Tiny nods his head slowly, his eyes raking over the naked girl on the pool table. "Seems like you may need a hand or two to hold this little slut down, Boss" he chuckles, watching as the girl squirms.

"Please don't do this, Mike...Montana...Daddy" she begs, her dark eyes already filled with tears as she pleads, looking up to him.

"Oh, now it is Mike, Montana, Daddy...not bastard...not fucking bastard?" he growls.

"Please, Daddy...I'll be a good girl for you...a good slut...please...I promise Daddy" she begs.

"Too late for that, cunt" he snarls back at her.

"Please.....Master" she whispers as she stretches up to him, nuzzling against him.

He looks down at her thoughtfully, his glance swinging to Tiny, and then back to the girl trying to gain his favor back.

"What do you think, Tiny, give her a second chance to redeem herself?" he throws to the man standing and taking in the scene.

Tiny steps closer, slowly looking her up and down, his eyes raking over her.

Feeling his gaze on her, she looks up to Tiny, gasping softly as she sees him more clearly in the lights hanging over the pool table. He is huge, at least 6'6-6'7, long pale blond hair, looking like a great hulking Viking warrior; a wicked looking scar from his forehead down to his cheek making him look menacing. His cobalt blue eyes meet hers with a ferocity she has never seen before. His arms are like tree trunks, the muscles bulging almost unnaturally; everything about him, she notices, is huge.

"That scar you see on his face is the result of a wild cunt that got away from him once...and only once" Mike supplied for her. "By the time he was done with her, she wasn't fighting anymore...took that fight right out of her" he added.

"How long did that take ya, Tiny....to get that cunt to purr like a helpless kitten and to learn who's in charge?" Mike asked, already knowing the answer.

Running a fingertip along the length of the scar and then slowly rubbing his chin, Tiny answered, "took damn near two full days to break that little bitch, a full week to get her to address me correctly and nearly a month to get her broke in with the rest of the boys." "Still have to remind the little cunt every now and then, sometimes when she needs it, sometimes just because I feel like it" he added, chuckling.

Mike chuckled in response, "done a good job too, she's one of the best cunts around...knows her place too."

Tiny flushed with the compliment, "well, I do have some unconventional ways...but they seem to work." "Damn straight they do....that cunt can suck cock like nobody's business...almost like she is trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose" Mike chuckled.

Tiny grinned and nodded and then turned his attention back to the slut held within Mike's iron hold. "So what's the story with this one, Boss?" he inquired.

Mike gazed down at the girl in his grasp before looking back at Tiny, his voice low "she seems to be a total innocent...virgin and the cherry is still intact...for now."

Tiny's eyes widened and he whistled low before responding, "virgin, huh?"

Tiny knew Mike's fetish for virgins and knew without being told that the Boss would be keeping this little gem for himself, at least for the time being; the rest of the guys would be disappointed but there were lots of cunts to go around without this one.

"Still got some cuffs in that back room there, Tiny?" Mike questioned.

"Yep, sure do Boss...never know when they might come in handy" Tiny replied with a grin.

"You're a regular fuckin' boy scout aren't ya...always prepared. I knew there was a reason why you were my right hand man" Mike chuckled.

Tiny just grinned and walked back to where he had come from in the back to retrieve the cuffs and a few more things he thought the Boss may want or need; he always anticipated the Boss' needs.

By this time the girl was shivering with her fear, her dark eyes wide, tears steadily streaming; she knew what was going to happen and knew there was no turning back.

"How ya want her secured, Boss...arms out to the side or stretched completely out above her head?" Tiny inquired.

"Why don't we get them to the sides for now...if she starts fighting again then we will stretch the lil bitch out" Mike replied...giving her a stern look that warned no argument.

"We are going to secure your wrists in these cuffs to the pool table...you can either make it easy and cooperate or fight us; the end result will be the same. So what's it gonna be, little girl?" Mike asked her, his eyes boring into hers.

"Please don't do this...I'm begging you, Mike...Daddy....Ma...Mas...Master" she pleaded.

"This ain't the time for begging...I'll have you doing that soon enough. I asked you a question and expect an answer. NOW!" he snarled.

"I didn't agree to this...I only agreed to the bet...this is not right....please don't do this...please, Sir" she again implored.

"Guess it is gonna be the difficult way, eh Tiny?" Mike stated. "Gets those cuffs on her" he commanded.

Tiny was snapping a cuff down on one of her wrists even before the Boss had finished his sentence and then attached one end to a conveniently placed eye bolt in the table.

"Nooooooo!" she screamed as the cuff bit down against her wrist.

Tiny was already at the other side and grabbing her wrist from the Boss when she started fighting, trying to get away; Tiny looked at the Boss and smirked as he snapped the second cuff down to the eye bolt on the other side.

"They just don't get it do they, Boss?" Tiny chuckled.

Mike pulled her down the table so her ass was just slightly hanging off the ledge; her legs were still splayed wide with him in between them, "nope, they sure don't, Tiny" he replied as his hand came down hard against her bare cunt, making a sharp crack in the silence of the room. A shrill scream pierced the room immediately after the crack of his hand on her cunt.

"Keep your legs exactly how they are now...splayed wide and your heels up on the ledge, otherwise I will bind your legs too, got it cunt?" he snarled at her.

She could only nod, tears were streaming down her face, her cunt felt like it was on fire.

Mike looked at the clock on the opposite wall, noting it was 1:45 in the morning. Turning to Tiny, he stated "clear out the bar and lock up and then come back in here when everyone is gone."

Tiny nodded and disappeared thru the secret door.

Mike grabbed the nearest bar stool and settled into it, gulping down the rest of the whiskey left in his glass and then lighting a cigarette...his eyes never leaving her.

The minutes seemed to tick away and still he did nothing except smoke his cigarette...blowing thin streams of smoke into the dim light, his eyes boring into her. She didn't speak or make a sound, she instinctually knew not too.

A noise in the back of the room shifted his focus from her to the hidden door, a slow smile breaking his stern face as he saw Tiny duck back into the room with two bottles in his hand.

"Always anticipating, aren't ya man" Mike declared eyeing the bottles of whiskey and tequila.

Tiny just grinned and shrugged his wide shoulders in response. "Figured it was gonna be a long night and thought you might need some refreshments, Boss" Tiny added.

"Always thinking ahead" Mike chuckled.

"Pull up a stool and pour yourself a drink" Mike said as he slid his glass over to be refilled.

Tiny grinned and replied as he filled the Boss' glass, "don't mind if I do, Boss."

"How was the night's take, Tiny" Mike inquired as he sipped the whiskey.

"Not too bad, Boss" Tiny replied. "Otis wasn't none too happy about getting chased off earlier, claimed he saw the little cunt first so he thinks by rights she should be his. Had a hard time getting him out the door" Tiny added.

"He still have that big bar tab going?" Mike questioned.

"Yep and added to it tonight, Boss. Want to start collection proceedings on him?" Tiny responded.

"Yeah, maybe if he is worrying about how he is going to pay me, he won't be so worried about her" Mike stated, nodding his head to the girl anchored to the pool table.

"Sounds like a plan, Boss, will get on it first thing in the morning" Tiny responded.

Mike nodded and then turned his attention back to the girl, noting that she had kept her position throughout the conversation he had with Tiny.

"Thirsty, little girl" Mike inquired as he stood up from the stool and grabbed the bottle of tequila, his cowboy boots clicking against the tile as he walked up to her.

She barely nodded her head to indicate she was, her wide, dark eyes never leaving his; tears having dried, her long lashes still spiked from them.

Slowly he tipped the bottle to her lip, allowing a small stream of the amber liquid to drizzle into her mouth, pulling back when she choked and coughed as the fiery liquid burned down to her stomach. She tipped her chin up to indicate she had had her fill. He drizzled in more, indicating to her that he was the one in charge and she would be done when he said she was done.

After he had drizzled in another few ounces, he capped the bottle and set it down on the felt just above her head, his hand sliding over her head to brush the tendrils of hair from her face. His hands were calloused and caused a tiny shiver to run through her as he gently caressed her head; goose bumps rising over her exposed flesh.

"Please don't do this, Mike...it will be rape...I didn't agree to this...please" she whispered to him, immediately knowing that once the words were out of her mouth she had made a mistake. The feral gleam in his eyes returning as he slowly closed a large hand around her throat.

"Look up to the ceiling, cunt...see that red light up there?" he growled.

She looked up to the ceiling, indeed seeing a red light; her eyes shifted back to his, her heart sinking.

"That is a video camera, cunt" Mike stated menacingly.

"Tiny!" Mike bellowed.

Immediately, Tiny was up and out of the bar stool and on the opposite side of the table, "yeah, Boss?"

"Is the camera rolling?" Mike demanded.

"Yep, I started recording when Otis started hassling her, Boss" Tiny replied.

Mike shook his head, grinning, "think we are gonna have to rename you Boy Scout, Tiny. Good man!"

Turning his focus back to her, Mike then stated "as you heard, everything that has happened here tonight has been recorded and is still recording and that includes when you agreed to be mine when I put the collar on you, when I fucked your ass with my fingers...and when you agreed to the rules. Remember, cunt?"

Fresh tears started streaming down her face as she listened to his words, now knowing she was not going to be able to get away from this any time soon...

To be continued...

spyce
spyce
56 Followers