The Predator Ch. 08

Story Info
Socialite William Atherton meets his lover.
2.6k words
4.61
21.9k
3
0

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"I have to say, I had a most productive evening," William told Jennifer as they rode back toward her home in the Bentley. "I was fortunate enough to bump into Arden Allison. He's been considering changing brokerages for some time. We chatted for some time and he said he would call in the morning to make an appointment to come in to speak with me about transferring his accounts to our firm."

"That's nice, William," Jennifer said.

The Bentley glided silently up in front of Jennifer's house and stopped. She breathed a sigh of relief. The evening was almost over.

"Mother was thrilled to see you again tonight, Jennifer. She will most likely be calling to invite you over for dinner some night soon," William said. "You have no idea how pleased she and father were that you agreed to be my escort tonight." He cleared his throat. "And...and of course, I was pleased, too."

"Thank you, William," Jennifer said. "I'm glad tonight was productive for you."

The chauffeur opened the door and Jennifer slid out. She turned. William waved to her after the door was again closed and she waved back. Then the car started off and she started up the steps.

She couldn't get Alex Martin, the policeman she'd met at the fund-raiser, out of her mind for some reason. There was something about him that struck her, but she wasn't sure what it was. She wasn't sure how he could afford to own a horse farm, especially one that sounded as if it wasn't being run as a business. She didn't think police officers made enough money to do something like that.

But that wasn't all it was. There was something else, something that brought back feelings she hadn't felt in a long, long time. Then it hit her. Alex reminded her of Tommy, the boy she'd been thinking about earlier in the evening!

She climbed the steps to her bedroom, got undressed, and got in bed. She pulled the covers over herself and turned out the light and, as she lay there waiting for sleep to come, she thought, "I'll have to see if I can't find out more about Mr. Alex Martin, I guess. I bet if I call Selena, she'll be only too happy to fill me in."

Meanwhile, in the limo, William was using the phone. "I'll be there in just a few moments, my darling," he said. "I can hardly wait." He put the phone down and pressed the button for the intercom. "Jameson, take me to the Airport Inn, please," he said.

"Of course, sir," the chauffeur replied, a wry grin on his face. Lately, Mr. Atherton had been going to the Airport Inn a lot, and Jameson was pretty sure what his employer's son was doing there. He liked the young man, though, and had no intention of sharing his knowledge, or speculation, with anyone, especially not Mr. Atherton's parents.

As the car turned toward the airport, William grinned with anticipation and felt his body warming. He couldn't wait to see Arlene Ott again. He'd met the attractive blonde waitress when a flight he was scheduled to take several months earlier was delayed. He had gone into the restaurant where she worked and they'd struck up a conversation.

Somehow, and William still wasn't sure how, they wound up checking into the Airport Inn and enjoying a wonderful time in bed together. Once the affair had begun, William, who found Arlene so different and refreshing in comparison to the women his parents wanted him to date, wasn't able to stop seeing her, even though he knew it might get him disinherited and fired from his job if his father ever found out about it.

It warmed him to know that Arlene was waiting in a room at the Airport Inn for him to arrive, and that she was looking forward to their night of pleasure as much as he was.

Arlene was, William thought, one of the prettiest women he'd ever seen. She had an incredibly expressive face, and blond hair that fell to her shoulders. Her body was taut and wonderfully shaped. She once told him she used to be a dancer, and it looked as if she kept in shape.

Arlene, waiting at the hotel, was just as anxious to see William as he was to see her. She had liked him from the start, and when she learned the handsome young man was wealthy, it made the fact that he wanted her that much more exciting.

William was unlike any man she'd ever met before and, even though she was well aware they were from different stations in life, and that their relationship probably would never amount to anything, she couldn't refuse to see him when he called. In fact, she looked forward anxiously to his next call. To her delight, lately he'd been calling more and more.

"You can take the car home, Jameson," William told the chauffeur when they reached the airport. "I'll catch a cab home later."

"Very well, Mr. Atherton," Jameson replied.

Seconds after William arrived in the hotel room, Arlene was in his arms, her lips were clamped against his, and her body was pressing against him. She felt his arms slide around her, then his hands cupped her bottom and he pulled her against him.

"Wow!" she gasped when the kiss ended. "Willie!! You sure do know how to kiss!"

"So do you," William replied. He didn't know why, but he didn't mind that Arlene called him Willie, or that her language wasn't as refined as the language he was used to, or even that she smelled faintly of cooking grease. Not at all. All of that was part of the attraction he felt for her. The fact that his parents, had they known he was seeing a girl like her, would have disowned him, added even more impetus to his desire to see Arlene.

His hands moved to the buttons down the front of Arlene's uniform began undoing them. He felt her hands working at his necktie.

"How come you're wearing a tux tonight, Willie?" Arlene asked as her fingers undid his clothes.

"I...I had to attend a society fund-raiser," William responded, fumbling with one of her buttons. "I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could see you."

As soon as they were both naked, they fell on the bed and their hands began moving over warm flesh, exploring, seeking thrills both of them knew were in store.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Arlene groaned when William cupped one of her firm, full breasts in his soft hand and began thumbing the erecting nipple. "Oh, God, Willie, you sure know how to play with my breasts!"

"You will most likely really enjoy this, then," William said. He bent his head, took one of her straining nipples between his lips, and began lashing it with his tongue.

"Gahhhhh!!!!" the lovely blonde moaned, arching her back, tangling her hands in his hair. "Oh, God, Willie!! Suck them! Yeahhhhh!!!! Suck my tits!"

William did as he was bidden, and at the same time he let his hands roam over her body, exploring, seeking. Her smooth, warm skin undulated as his hand glided over it, and murmurs of delight escaped from her rosy lips.

Arlene still couldn't figure out how exactly why their relationship had continued after the night they met. William was nothing like any man she'd ever known. His kind of man had never before shown the least interest in her and, to be truthful, he was the kind of man she always thought were self-centered and stuffy. It startled her that first night they met they wound up in bed.

It startled her even more to discover that William wasn't at all arrogant or self-centered. In fact, the first time they made love he'd been shy and tentative, as if he didn't have much experience at lovemaking. In fact, he had turned out to be the best lover Arlene ever had. His touch was light, yet knowing and it seemed as if he knew exactly where to touch her to turn her on! None of the previous men in her life came close to turning her on the way he did! She was hot as hell and he'd just started touching her!

William kissed his way down over Arlene's body, savoring the taste and smell of her, loving the way she was responding. The few girls from his social group he'd slept with always acted as if making love was a bother, as if it were something they did because it was expected of them, not because they enjoyed it. Arlene was different; she seemed to relish making love. And her obvious joy in the act of making love allowed him the same kind of freedom, a kind of freedom he'd never felt before and found extremely heady.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Willie, yessssss!!!" Arlene groaned when his hand delved into the delta between her legs. "Ahhhhhh!!!" she groaned when his fingers slid between her labia, then began strumming her clit. "Please, Willie!! Oh, God, please!!! That feels so good!!!" Her hips rose off the bed, demanding more of his touch.

Arlene's wild response to his caresses excited and pleased William. He kissed his way through her silken yellow pubic hair - he'd been thrilled to learn she was a real blonde - and his lips found her clit. When he began lashing it with his tongue, he felt her hands pulling at him then her body began bucking.

"Willlleeeeeeee!!!! Willlleeeeeee!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Arlene screamed when William's lips and tongue sent her spinning her into a whirlpool of ecstasy. "Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Willie, Yessss!!! Eat me!!! Oh, God!!! Give me your tongue!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

The minute her orgasm ebbed enough so she could move, Arlene rolled over, fell on William, took his erect cock deep into her mouth, and began licking and sucking him, fondling his balls with her soft, warm hands as she did.

William went wild! He already had one of the better erections he'd had in a while, and now Arlene was working him over like a pro. Better than a pro, actually. On occasion, he'd engaged high-priced call girls, but Arlene was better than any of them had been. She gave blowjobs like she loved it!

Arlene did love it! She discovered how much she enjoyed going down on guys when she was thirteen, already well developed, and the apple of the eye of many of the boys in the high school she attended.

Donny Morgate was the lucky young man who, unknowingly, taught her how wonderful giving blowjobs could be. He took her out parking one night, and after they'd been necking for a while, she was nearly undressed and Donny's cock was out of his pants.

Arlene gazed and it. It looked so big, all swollen the way it was. She touched it.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Donny groaned. He was well muscled and good-looking, though somewhat clumsy at making love. "Damn, Arlene, that feels wild!"

Arlene kept staring at the young boy-cock for a long time. Then, impulsively, she did something she'd never done to any other boy she'd ever been out with. She bent and kissed it.

"Wahhhhhhh!!!" Donny groaned. "Jesus, Arlene!! What the hell are you doing?"

"Did you like it?" Arlene asked the red-faced boy who sat there, his chest heaving the veins on his neck bulging.

"Oh, shit, did I ever!" Donny groaned. "You got no idea how wild that felt!"

Arlene liked Donny, and since what she'd done to him had made him feel good, she thought she'd keep doing it, just to see what happened. She bent and took all of his boy-cock in her mouth, then she began licking and sucking it. It wasn't long before she felt it throbbing, then hot juices began spewing into her mouth.

When the first jet of Donny's come splashed against her throat, Arlene thought she'd faint. Tingles of joy ran through her and she experienced the most exquisite feelings she'd ever known. She'd come! From sucking Donny's cock!

Now it was Willie's cock she was sucking. His cock was bigger, harder, and far better tasting than Donny's, and the feelings she got from sucking it were even better. She took almost all of the swollen, veined shaft deep into her mouth, and felt her body begin to tremble. She couldn't get enough of this! Never!

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Arlene!!!! Sweet Jesus!!!" William cried when he felt the onset of his orgasm. He couldn't believe how much she seemed to enjoy doing this to him! Then, groaning and squirming, he began spewing into her sucking mouth.

Arlene felt her body quaking with joy when Willie's hot cream sprayed into her mouth. She swallowed desperately, but couldn't take it all. Some of his hot, sticky goo trickled down her chin, but she kept sucking until he began to soften.

When Willie was done, she allow his flaccid organ to slip from her mouth, but she kept licking it, trying to get as much of his essence as she could.

William lay next to Arlene, letting his whirling mind calm and his body begin to return to normal. Arlene was unbelievable! He rolled over so he could face her. She turned her head and smiled at him.

"You are an incredible woman, Arlene!" William said softly, still awed by the ferocity of their encounter.

Arlene grinned at him and stroked his face gently with her hand. "You ain't so bad yourself, Willie," she said. "I'm sure glad you called tonight."

"I am, too," William replied. He slid his hand over her smooth skin and cupped one of her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" Arlene groaned. She shuddered when his fingers began teasing her nipple back to life.

William saw passion flaming in Arlene's eyes and felt the tip of her breast began to swell in response to his touch. He was thrilled. He loved the way she responded to his caresses. It made him feel wonderful, too.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Arlene said as passion flamed in her once again. "God, Willie, your touch is magic!"

"I'm pleased you like it," William murmured, then kissed her.

"Like it, I love it!" the attractive woman moaned, covering his hand with hers, pushing it against her breast. "Oh, Willie!! I can't get enough of the way you touch me!"

William once more began exploring the splendid body of his bed partner and she responded quickly, wildly. Soon she was moaning, clutching at the covers, begging him to do even more.

"I...Oh, God! I can't wait!" Arlene moaned. She rolled atop him, reached between them, and grasped his cock.

Almost before he knew what she was doing, William felt his cock sliding into her.

"Yeahhhh!!!" Arlene hissed, "That's what I need! Oh, Jesus, Willie, do I ever!"

She pushed herself upright, and began working her hips against him, loving how his big wand felt as it lashed her insides. His hand slid up over her chest, onto her breasts, and he began kneading them and teasing the nipples. It felt so good to Arlene it almost hurt. If he kept on doing that, she wasn't going to be able to...

"Commmmmmminnnnnnnggg!!! Oh, Jesus, Willie, I'm gonna do it agggainnnnnnn!!!! Fuck meeeee, Willie!!! Fuck meeeeeee!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeee!!!!" Arlene cried as her body quaked with spasm after spasm of delight. "It feels so damn good!!! Oh, Jesus, Willie, it feels so damn good!!! Yessssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!"

"Gahhhhhhh!!!!" William cried when his loins spurted blast after blast of his cream into her and he experienced paroxysms of joy.

Arlene, sated, collapsed atop her lover, and felt his arms surround her.

Gently, William rolled to his side and still holding Arlene, dozed off.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers