The Predator Ch. 10

Story Info
Tradgedy brings Marion and Len together again.
2.7k words
4.61
23.9k
2
0

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Loud electronic tones coming from a speaker ceiling of the fire station bunkroom awakened Len Dewey. The night had been quiet and he'd gone to bed hoping to get a good night's sleep and get off duty without any more calls. He was meeting Marion the next day and wanted to be rested.

"James County Emergency Operations Center dispatching Station one, Ambulance two. Respond to a two-car MVA at the intersection of Lakeshore Boulevard and Main Street. Report of people trapped. Time out 0300. K-G-G 357," the dispatcher announced.

"Damn! Just five hours to end of shift! So much for having a good night's sleep and getting off duty on time," Len thought as sat up on his bunk and slipped into the bunker pants and rubber boots sitting on the floor next to his bed. "MVA" meant motor vehicle accident. This time of day it likely meant alcohol involvement, and if two cars were involved, it could be messy.

Len pulled his suspenders over his shoulders, stood up and started toward the apparatus floor. His bunker coat and helmet were already in the paramedic vehicle he drove.

The fire station's overhead doors were already opening when Len slipped behind the wheel of the red and white four-wheel drive truck with special paramedic body mounted on it and fired up the engine.

He could hear the sound of the diesel engines in the other apparatus starting, then lights began flashing as the rest of the firefighters in the station jumped aboard the ambulance and pumper and prepared to respond to the crash with him.

"James County EOC from Station one," Len heard the captain say on the radio. "Station one is responding to the MVA at Lakeshore and Main."

"James County EOC from Ambulance two," came another voice. "Ambulance two responding to Lakeshore and Main."

While the dispatcher at the Jamestown Emergency Operations Center acknowledged the radio calls, Len put the paramedic truck in "drive" and headed out of the station. When he reached the street, he turned right, and reached for the portable radio in a bracket between the seats. It was his link to medical control, or "Medcon," in fire department jargon.

He pushed the button on the side of the portable radio. "James County Medic One to Medcon," he said, "Medic One is responding to a two-car MVA. We have a report of victims trapped, unknown injuries."

"Medcon to James County Medic one, we copy," came the reply from the base station at the hospital. "We'll keep you on standby."

Len led the procession of fire apparatus down the street and turned onto Main Street. Two blocks down, he could see flashing blue lights. He pressed down on the rescue truck's accelerator. As he got closer to the scene, he saw two badly mangled vehicles tangled up in the middle of the street.

It looked as if the cars had hit head-on. Even though it was three o'clock in the morning, a crowd had begun to gather.

Len braked the rescue to a stop, then got out.

A young police officer came running over to him. "You have two victims," the young cop said breathlessly. "A man and a woman in the Mercedes. They don't look too good."

"What about the driver in the other car?" Len asked as he got his medical gear out of a compartment in the back of the truck.

"Had his seatbelt on, car had an airbag. He walked away without a scratch," the cop said.

"What have we got, Len?" Captain Hughes asked. Several of the firefighters from the pumper were helping Len with his equipment.

"Two, trapped in the Mercedes," Len replied.

It took Len and the other firefighters almost a half-hour to cut the two victims from the wrecked Mercedes. Len spent much of that time in the car with the victims, monitoring their vital signs, while the men from the engine company cut the car apart using the hydraulic rescue tool often called the "Jaws of Life."

The man was badly hurt but didn't look critical. From what Len could tell, he had at least one broken leg, some broken ribs, and a lot of cuts and bruises. He couldn't be sure about internal injuries. One thing he was sure of; the man's breath smelled heavily of alcohol.

The woman was much more seriously injured. She hadn't been wearing her seatbelt and had hit the windshield, suffering serious facial injuries and a possible severe head injury. She, too, appeared to have a broken leg, and Len had a suspicion she might have serious internal injuries as well. Len wasn't sure she was going to make it.

He did all he could. He got IV's going in both victims, put oxygen on both of them, and continued to monitor them as his fellow firefighters opened up the car. Finally, they were able to remove both patients from the vehicle. After they splinted the man's broken leg, the crew of Ambulance Two took the male patient. The woman went in Ambulance One and, since she was most seriously injured, Len rode to the hospital with her.

On the way to the hospital, the woman's vital signs continued to deteriorate. Len kept Medcon posted. He studied the woman. She was blonde, probably in her early twenties, and might have been attractive before the crash. She probably wouldn't be any more, he thought.

When they arrived at the hospital, the woman was immediately taken to the trauma room. Len went along with her. The hospital was generally short of staff at this hour, so he had to stay with the patient and assisted the emergency room crew in providing treatment. He'd have to stay there until the doctor released him.

It took more than two hours, but they finally did manage to get the woman stabilized. She was sent upstairs to the intensive care unit.

"What do you think her chances are?" Len asked Dr. Armbruster as they walked out of the trauma room.

"I don't think that young lady's ever going to be the same again," the doctor replied sadly. "With head injuries like hers, I'll be surprised if there isn't some brain damage. And her face is destroyed. The best plastic surgeon in the world isn't going to be able to give her back the face she had before that wreck."

"Son of a bitch!" Len said. "All because of some asshole who didn't know enough to drink and drive."

"You think the guy driving was drunk?" the doctor asked.

"He sure as hell smelled that way," Len replied. "I got light-headed being in the car with him."

"Your station called," a nurse told Len. "They said to tell you day shift just came in and will take over, so you're off duty. When you're ready to go, call them and they'll come down and give you a ride back to the station so you can get your car."

"Thanks," Len said.

He looked around and was startled to see Marion Norris sitting in the emergency room waiting area, her eyes red. He started toward her.

Marion's eyes widened when she saw Len.

"Marion, are you all right?" Len asked her. "Why are you here?"

"My...my husband...he...he was involved in a bad car wreck," Marion stammered. "Is...is that why you're here?"

"Yes," Len replied. He wasn't sure if she knew her husband was with another woman, or if he should be the one to tell her.

"The police...they...they said there was a young woman with him," Marion continued. "They...they said she's in critical condition." She took a deep breath. "And they said Ray...he...he was drunk!" She looked at Len. "Is...is that true?"

Len nodded. "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm afraid it is."

"It isn't your fault, Len," Marion replied. She began to sob.

Len pulled her into his arms and let her cry against his chest. Finally, she leaned back and looked at him. "Len, can...can you take me home?" she asked. "Or...or are...are you still on duty?"

"What about your husband?" Len asked.

"He's been admitted to the hospital," Marion replied. "And before he gets out, I'm filing for divorce and I'm going to get a restraining order so I never have to be in the same house with him again!" She looked at Len. "Can you take me home?"

Len nodded. "Let's go," he said.

Len drove Marion home. When they walked into her kitchen, she leaned against him and he put his arms around her and held her. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Just your being here is enough," Marion said. She felt safe in his arms. He cared for her. He made her feel good. He listened to her, and when they made love...

"Would you like some coffee or hot chocolate?" Len asked.

"I...I'll make something for...for us," Marion stammered.

"Why don't you sit down and let me make it," Len said. "I think you've been though enough today. Let me take care of you." He'd been in her house often enough so he knew where everything was.

Marion sat down at the kitchen table while Len made hot chocolate for them. When it was ready he set one cup in front of her and sat down next to her.

"Was...was the woman in the car with Ray hurt badly?" she asked.

Len nodded. "She's in a coma," he replied. "The doctors think she might survive, but it's going to take a long time. Whatever happens, the doctor said he doesn't think she'll never be the same."

"And Ray...he...he really was drunk?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure he was," Len told her. "The smell of alcohol on his breath was pretty strong."

"Oh, God!" Marion said.

"Whether the girl lives or dies, he's going to be in big trouble," Len said. "I'd be surprised if he didn't wind up getting some time in jail."

"That's not my problem any more," Marion said. "I...I'm sorry this happened to him, but I have a life to live, and it's not going to include Ray any longer." A thought crossed her mind. "Of course, I guess I have no right to throw stones. After all, he wasn't the only one who was cheating."

Len put his fingers on her lips. "From what you've told me, I have a feeling he was cheating on you long before you and I met," he said.

Marion smiled and kissed his fingers then she took his hand in hers. She realized that her decision to divorce her husband could have an effect on her relationship with Len as well. "How did you get so wise?" she asked softly.

Len looked sheepish. "I...I'm not sure I'm that wise," he said.

"You're wise enough to know what to say to make me feel better," Marion said.

"It's because I care about you," Len replied. "I don't want to see you sad. And I don't like it when you blame yourself for things that aren't your fault. I care about you, Marion. Very much."

Marion yawned. She couldn't help herself. The early morning call from the police, and the stressful events that followed it, had left her exhausted. "I...I'm sorry," she murmured. "I..."

"Come on," Len said, standing up and taking her hand. "I think you need to get to bed and get some rest."

Marion got to her feet and accompanied the young man upstairs to her bedroom. She sat down on the bed and Len sat next to her. Marion turned and looked at the young man, who was gazing at her with such deep feeling in his eyes that her breath caught.

Len took a deep breath. "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said reverently.

Deeply touched, Marion looked at him. Len to put his arm around her and his face began to move toward hers then his lips met hers and sparks of excitement flashed, igniting erotic fires deep inside her. Marion groaned softly and wrapped her arms around him.

Len felt Marion's mouth open. Thrills sped through him when her tongue probed into his mouth. Locked in a passionate embrace, they fell back on the bed. His hands moved to the buttons of her blouse and fumbled them open and he spread the blouse apart.

Marion felt Len's lips begin to journey down her throat and onto her breasts, leaving trails of fire on her skin as they moved over it. She made soft groans of joy as he continued. She needed this! Desperately! She needed something to wash away the horrible things that had happened that morning.

Len slid his hands under Marion and unhooked the clasp of her bra, freeing her exquisitely shaped breasts, with their already-hard tips jutting from the pale flesh that surrounded them. He quickly captured one of the hardened tips in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Yessss!!!! Oh, Len, yesssss!!!!" Marion groaned as he suckled her rigid nipple gently. "Oh, darling! Yesss!!! Yesssssssss!!!"

Len's hands moved lightly over her body, down across her belly, causing her flesh to tingle as they glided over it. He undid the clasp at the waist of her slacks, then he slid his hand under the loosened waistband.

Thrills continued to assail Marion as Len's hand moved over her, exploring, seeking. She felt it probe under her panties and groaned louder. Then it was pushing through the full, crinkly mass of pubic hair covering her middle.

"How did I ever survive before I met him?" she thought, as her body twisted and turned in response to Len's loving caresses.

Len's hand moved to point where Marion's legs and body joined and brushed her swollen clit. Her hips shot off the bed as waves of ecstasy swept from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes.

"Len!!! Oh, God, Len!!!! Please, darling!!! Touch me!!!" she begged.

Len continued exploring Marion's vagina and clit and soon had her writhing and clutching at the bedspread. Her hips rocked and thrust against his hand.

Marion's frantic reactions to his caresses had an equally powerful effect on Len. His cock swelled immensely and pressed against his uniform pants. He withdrew his hand, drawing a groan of protest from Marion, and quickly began stripping off his uniform.

Marion wondered what had happened to the hand that was giving her such divine thrills. She opened her eyes and was thrilled to see that Len getting undressed. She slipped out of what remained of her clothes, then she laid back on the bed, legs spread, holding her arms out to him.

"Take me, Len! Please, darling!!" she begged.

Len climbed between Marion's outspread legs, grasped his swollen shaft and slid it up and down between her well-lubricated labia. Marion whimpered softly and rocked her hips upward in response to his action. Len could wait no more. Lowering his hips, he drove into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Marion groaned when Len's thick wand filled her lubricant-slick love-tunnel. God! This was what she needed to make her forget what a mess her life with Ray had turned into! Len made her feel better than Ray, or any other man she'd ever known, had!

Len, aflame with need, couldn't keep his hips from beating an erotic tattoo against Marion's body. His rapid thrusts drove both of them quickly to the point of explosion.

"C...C...C...Commmminnnnngggggg!!!!!" he cried, as his fluids gushed out of him, into Marion. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Gaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Marion groaned in reply, the splash of his hot seed releasing furies of joy inside her. "Lennnnnn!!! Oh, Lennnnnnn!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhh, yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!! I...I love you!!!!!!!"

Her legs locked behind his, her arms locked around his hard young body, and their hips slammed together in the age-old rhythm of passion. Nothing could have been sweeter.

Their need sated, they lay in each other's arms, gazing fondly at each other.

"I...I don't think I can live without you," Marion said.

Len kissed her. "I'm glad to hear that," he said.

They rolled together and kissed deeply. Marion had no idea how all this would work out. She had confirmation now that her husband was unfaithful, but that didn't matter. She had Len, who made her feel happy and valued. Starting now, she was going to get free of Ray and do whatever it took to spend the rest of her life with Len. Nothing else was important.

Snuggled in each other's arms, the lovers fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers