The Predator Ch. 17

Story Info
William and Arlene try skinny dipping.
4.2k words
4.79
29k
2
0

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

When William arrived at Arlene's house, he found her looking puzzled and a bit concerned. She was dressed and ready to go and had two suitcases sitting just inside the door, too.

"You look radiant, Arlene," William said. He picked up her suitcases and started for the car. "I think I better get these in the car."

Arlene blushed at William's compliment. "Th...thank you, William," she said as she followed him outside.

William put the bags in the car's trunk, then he closed it and turned to Arlene. "Are you ready to leave?" he asked.

"I-I guess so," Arlene replied. "But...but William, where...where are we going? And why?"

"I'm taking you someplace where you will be safe," William told her.

He held the car door open and Arlene slid in. He went around, got in the car on the driver's side. He started the engine and drove away from Arlene's house.

As they rolled down the street, Arlene looked across the front seat at William. "What do you mean we'll be safe? William, what are you talking about? Where are we going?" she asked.

"I'm taking you to my family's lodge in the mountains," William replied, "Your ex-husband won't be able to find you there."

"Why...why would I be in danger from my ex-husband?" she asked. "William, what's going on?"

"I reported what he tried to do to the police," William told her. "The officer I spoke to suggested that it might be good if I took measures to ensure your safety until the matter is resolved."

Arlene's eyes widened and she went pale. "You did what?" she asked, shocked.

"I reported his blackmail attempt to the police," William said. "I couldn't do anything else. You have to understand, Arlene, I didn't do it because I was trying to protect myself. I simply could not allow him to continue harming you. That's why I'm taking you away for a time. I want you to be safe until the police apprehend him."

"But William, we can't hide forever," Arlene exclaimed, "And when we come back, Mel, he..."

"He won't be around when we come back," he replied. "The police officer I spoke to seemed quite sure your ex-husband would be in jail before too long. And that he would be staying in jail for a considerable length of time."

Arlene tried to comprehend what William was saying. As she did, another thought occurred to her. "But what about...about your parents?" she asked. "If there's a trial, they'll find out about you and me and..."

William looked over at her and smiled. "I no longer care whether my parents find out about us, Arlene," William replied. "I think it's about time I start acting like an adult, with a mind of my own. I love you, Arlene. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I intend to spend the rest of my life with you, so I would have had to tell them about you sooner or later."

When the true meaning of what William said sank in, Arlene was almost overcome with emotion. "Oh, William," she said. Tears filled her eyes and she laid her hand lightly on his arm.

"Meanwhile, while we're at the lodge, we can spend time some together and enjoy ourselves," William said. "For the next week or so, we can sleep late, hike, go swimming, and go fishing."

"Swimming?" Arlene said. "I-I can't go swimming."

"Why not?" William asked. "Can't you swim?"

"That's not it," Arlene said. "I-I didn't bring a swimming suit."

William smiled at her and winked. "You don't need a suit," he said. "The lodge is in a very isolated area."

"Oh," Arlene replied.

Both of them were quiet for a while as they continued. Arlene found herself relaxing as Jamestown - and Mel Ott - fell farther and farther behind them.

"I'm glad you called the police, William," she said after a while. "I'm glad you did something to stop Mel."

"I should have beaten him silly!" William said. "The man deserves to be thrashed within an inch of his life!" He glanced over at Arlene. "He is never, ever, going to threaten you again. I wish I-I wish I had courage enough..."

Arlene laid her hand on his arm. "I-I'm glad you didn't try that, William," she said. "Mel's a bully. You aren't like him. I...that's why I love you."

Two hours later William drove through a small rural town. A few miles past the town, he turned onto a dirt road and continued to the end of it. There, a long distance from any other habitation, sat the Atherton lodge.

Arlene, stunned, looked around at the building in front of the car. "William, this is gorgeous!" she said when they got out of the car.

William took her hand and they walked around to the back of the lodge. She saw the lovely little lake that lay at the bottom of a gentle slope in front of the cabin. It was beautiful, an idyllic setting.

"There it is," William said. "We own all of the land around the lake, several hundred acres, so we have all the privacy we'll need."

They carried all of their things inside. Arlene was as impressed by the interior of the building as she was by the outside. The two-story house William called a "lodge," was made of real logs. It was looked rustic, but it was quite luxurious. The large kitchen was filled with modern appliances and the furniture in the living room looked expensive, but comfortable.

"I think we'll be able to manage for a week or two, don't you?" William said. "We have all the comforts of home. Why don't we get settled in? The bedroom's upstairs on the left. If you want, you can go up and put your things away. I'll put the food in the refrigerator while you do that."

Arlene headed up stairs to the bedroom. She discovered it was every bit as sumptuous as the downstairs was. After she finished unpacking, she had an idea. She took off her clothes and laid down on the bed.

"William, can you come up here for a minute?" she called.

"I'll be right up," he replied.

Arlene lay on the bed, nude, filled with anticipation. She heard William's footsteps as he came up the stairs, then he was standing in the bedroom doorway. His eyes widened when he saw Arlene.

"My God!" William said reverently as he gazed at the lovely nude woman lying on the bed. His heart pounding, he walked stiff-legged across the bedroom, toward the bed. His eyes roamed over Arlene's lovely bare body and he swallowed hard. His mouth opened and he licked his lips.

"Do you like what you see, William?" Arlene asked.

"God! Yes!" William whispered, his heart thudding. He felt as if he might never be able to breathe properly again. Before him, on the bed, was the most extraordinarily lovely sight he'd ever seen.

"Let's get your clothes off, too," Arlene said. She rose from the bed and stood next to William, whose breath continued to rasp through lust-constricted breathing passages as his chest moved in and out.

Arlene began to remove her lover's clothes. His shirt came off first, then his T-shirt. Next came his slacks, and underwear. Then she had him sit down and took off his shoes and socks. She really liked doing this, being William's willing love-slave.

Arlene turned and hefted William's erecting cock in her hand. "This is magnificent, William!" she murmured. While she continued to hold his cock in one hand, she began sliding the other hand over his body. She felt him tremble and heard the sharp intake of his breath.

William was totally overwhelmed by what Arlene's actions. He loved having her remove his clothes, and her caresses were evoking wonderful responses. All he could do was groan, gasp, and twitch as her soft hands stole over him. It felt almost as if she was touching him everywhere at the same time. Thrills coursed through him, raising his desire for her to a level he'd never known before.

Arlene kissed William's chest, her lips tickling and rousing him as they moved through the mass of curly hair that grew there. She began sucking on his nipples and each little nub grew erect in her mouth. While her lips worked on William's chest, her hand continued to toy with his erection. She felt stickiness spreading as pre-cum oozed from the tip.

William was totally overwhelmed. He'd never been this turned on! Never! He was on fire with desire!

Arlene's oral caresses moved downward over William's body, and she grew more and more excited as she experienced the warmth of his skin against her lips and fingers. What she was doing to William turned her on almost as much as it seemed to be turning him on! His belly rippled as her lips and fingers moved across it. What she really wanted, though, was his swollen penis. She wanted it in her mouth, so she could taste it.

"Arlene!!!...Oh, Goddd!! You're making me...Ohhhhh!!!...crazy!!!" William groaned as Arlene continued to give him thrill after thrill. "I...Ohhhh!!! I-I...can't stand ittttttt!!!!"

Arlene's lips continued their downward journey. She began kissing the area around William's groin while her hand continued to move up and down on his tumescent spear. His penis was so swollen she had a hard time getting her hand all the way around it. Heat emanated from it and veins bulged from the surface.

"Arlene!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Godddddd!!!!" William wailed, "That feels so goooddddddd!!!"

Arlene had both hands wrapped around William's pole, and was sliding them up and down on it. Then she bent her head and lowered her mouth over the flaring, purple tip. She wanted desperately to make him feel as good as she possibly could.

When Arlene's lips touched William's swollen penis, she heard him groan passionately. She wanted him in her mouth! She wanted him to come there, to taste his seed! Her lips slid down over the straining shaft slowly. Inch after inch of the sensitized pole disappeared into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Oh, God, Arlene that feels gooodddd!!!" William groaned. Wild tremors of lust and need caused his body to quake.

William's hips rocked and thrust, and Arlene hung on for dear life, her mouth and hands moving lightly, lovingly, on him.

"Arlene!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" William bawled, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Tooo goooooddddd!!!!" His hips continued to rock insistently.

The desperation in William's voice incited Arlene to still greater heights of creativity. One of her soft hands slid up and down his thighs while the other continued to stroke his erection. Her lips and tongue continued to caress his huge, throbbing pole.

When she grabbed his balls and rolled them gently in her hand, William groaned even louder. Arlene knew he was very, very close to coming and continued working on him. When she sensed he was on the edge of explosion, she backed off and let him cool down, stroking his legs soothingly. Then she resumed caressing his highly sensitive areas.

William had never experienced anything like this! He was a helpless, quivering mass of lust, with no thought in his mind save release, while Arlene kept teasing and rousing him to ever-higher levels of need. "Please!!! Please!!! Arlene, please!!!" he begged, "Oh, God, darling!!! Please!!! I need to come!!! I have to come!!! Please!!!"

Arlene knew she couldn't keep William at such a high level of arousal much longer. It was more and more difficult to calm him, and his cries of joy told her his need was very urgent. She didn't want him to come in her mouth, not this time! She wanted to share passion with him!

She let his erection slide out of her mouth and slid her body up on top of his. The shaft of his swollen penis rubbed against her belly as she settled herself on him. Her knees clamped against the muscles of his sides and her buttocks rested on his trembling thighs.

After enjoying how delightful it felt to be laying on top of William for a few seconds, she raised her hips, wrapped a slim hand around his erection and began sliding the tip between the lips of her sopping-wet vagina. She shuddered when contact with the tip of his shaft sent thrills rippling through her. Then, slowly, she began lowering herself onto his majestic shaft. The sensations that rushed through her as she did were unbelievable!

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Arlene!!! Oh, Godddd!!! Oh, Godddd!!!" William bawled, "That feels so good!! Yessssss!!!!" He was overcome by the sweetness and intensity of the feelings their joining caused, and desperately fought for control. He didn't want to explode suddenly, like some over-sexed schoolboy, but she had him so excited his control was nearly gone.

Arlene felt William's pubic bone pressing against hers. His hard wand was jammed as far into her it could go! And it felt fabulous! She began moving her hips slowly and felt his erection lashing around inside her, rubbing the walls of her vagina, driving her, too, toward release. She felt his hips rise off the bed, driving his engorged wand even deeper into her.

William's hands clamped on her hips, pulling her tighter against him. His face was a mask of lust, flushed bright red, beaded with sweat. The veins on his neck stood out and his neck muscles tightened as passion continued to build within him.

"I have to come!!!" he moaned, "Oh, God!!! Arlene!!! I have to come!!!" His thrusts became more fervent, and his fingers dug into her tender flesh. "Commmminnnnggggggg!!!! Oh, God, Arlene!!! I'm commmminnnngggggg!!!!!" he screamed as hot fluids pumped from him and jetted into Arlene.

William's explosion triggered Arlene's and she, too, began quivering as her orgasm was unleashed. "Yessssssss!!! Oh, darling, yessssssss!!!!" she mewled, "Take me!!! Fill me!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Shaking and writhing, the two lovers shared a wild time of ecstasy. A sheen of perspiration formed on their bodies, which continued to struggle as bliss ripped through them. Although the passionate coupling seemed as if it would continue forever, it did finally end and they lay still on the bed.

Arlene was still lying on top of William, whose arms were locked around her. She kissed him and felt his hand sliding over her back.

"Oh, God, William, I've never, ever felt like this before!" she marveled.

"I haven't, either," William replied. He was drained and totally satisfied. He loved Arlene and didn't want to lose her. What surprised him most of all was the realization that he really didn't care what his parents thought. If they disowned him, so be it. He wasn't sure what it would be like living without his family's support, but he was willing to try. If he had Arlene in his life he didn't need his parents. With Arlene, he'd be happy, and that was enough.

Arlene lay on William and felt his erection soften, then slide from her. It tickled delightfully as it left her body. His juices seeped from her and ran down between them. Every time she and William made love, she wound up satisfied. Not only that, but she didn't feel dirty afterward, she felt wonderful! This was the way she wanted her life to be always!

"I-I love you, William," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Arlene," he replied, his arms tightening around her, squeezing her. Then, holding her against him, he rolled on his side and smiled. "Want to go for a swim?" he asked. "I'm all sticky. If we go swimming, we can get cleaned up and have fun at the same time." He had a hard time believing that he was actually suggesting going skinny-dipping, but that's what he was doing. Before he met Arlene, he'd never even considered such a thing!

"I-I guess so," Arlene replied. She still was a bit leery about going outdoors naked. She found it hard to believe that William, who had always seemed so concerned about propriety, was suggesting that they go skinny-dipping. The more she thought about it, the more she found the idea exciting.

Hand-in-hand, as nude as they day they were born, the lovers left the cabin, walked across the lawn and onto a neat wooden dock that jutted from the shore into the lake's sparkling blue water.

When they walked onto the dock, William scooped Arlene into his arms. Startled by her lover's sudden action, Arlene quickly realized what he intended to do. "William! Don't!" she giggled.

"Don't what?" he asked innocently.

"Put me down!" Arlene said.

"Oh, OK," William said. "I'll put you down." He turned and dropped Arlene into the water then he dove in, and swam under water, until he came up behind her.

Arlene surfaced, sputtering, and looking around for William, wondering where he'd gone. "You nut!" she laughed when he put his arms around her from behind and hefted her breasts. His loins pressed against her bottom. As he held her, she felt his penis begin to swell and start to press into the cleft between her buttocks.

"My God, William! Don't tell me you're getting turned on again?" she exclaimed.

"How could I not be?" William asked. He squeezed her breasts and continued rubbing his erection against her bottom.

Tingles of excitement raced through Arlene. William continued massaging her breasts and she felt her nipples begin to swell. "Oh, God, William! You're making me wild again!" she murmured.

"That's the general idea, my love," William replied.

Arlene could feel his cock growing harder and harder and, as it did, it pressed more and more insistently against her buttocks. She liked the way that felt, but it would feel much nicer in her. "Take me! Please, William, take me!" she begged. "I need you!" She bent forward and placed her hands on the edge of the dock. When she did, felt the tip of William's erection brush against her vagina when he pressed against her. A shiver of delight coursed through her.

William, realizing what Arlene wanted, moved his hips forward and felt the flared tip of his swollen shaft slip into the opening that craved it so desperately. His hips jerked again and entered her completely. Never, in his wildest dreams, had he ever considered doing something like this here at the cabin!

"Yesssss!!! Oh, William, yesssss!!!" Arlene groaned, "That's it! That's what I need!! Yessss!!!"

William clutched Arlene's hips and began sliding his erection in and out, grunting softly as he did.

Arlene was acutely aware of the contrast between the sizzling shaft plunging into her and the cool water surrounding her. She'd never made love in the water before and found the experience heavenly.

William began stroking Arlene's back, shoulders, and breasts lightly while he lunged against her. Everywhere his hands moved they struck sparks of ecstasy into Arlene. She experienced thrill after thrill and her body shook. "Oh, William, I'm sooooo close!" she moaned.

"Come, then, my pretty woman," William said. "Come for me!"

"Yesssssssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!" Arlene wailed, then she exploded, her body quivering wildly, stirring up waves on the surface of the lake. "William!!! Oh, God, William!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssss!!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, God, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!"

"Arlene, I love you!!!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!!" William yelled when his hot, sticky cream jetted into her.

When their lovemaking ended, William and Arlene swam for a while, then they climbed out of the water and stretched out on the dock next to each other.

"This is so wonderful," Arlene said. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so contented and happy.

"I hope we didn't scare the fish," William chuckled. "If we frightened them it probably doesn't make sense for us to try going fishing, huh?" He chuckled again. "You know, it could well be that we educated them. Thanks to us the lake could be full of baby fish next year."

Arlene rolled on her side, snuggled against William and laid there in the growing dusk, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers.

After a while, William stood up. "Time to cool off," he said, dove into the water, swam powerfully out to the middle of the lake, then back to the dock. He stood in the waist-deep water beside the dock and said, "Arlene, aren't you coming in again?"

Arlene both shook her head. "I'm all dried off," she said. "I think I'll go back in the house."

"You don't really want to do that, do you?" William said. He began splashing her furiously.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12