The Predator Ch. 29

Story Info
Donna tells Jennifer what Mel's been doing to her.
2.4k words
4.68
20.1k
2
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Jennifer and Donna stood on the floor of the barn, waiting for Alex to throw some hay down to them.

"You really like Alex, don't you?" Donna said.

"A lot," Jennifer replied.

"You think, maybe, you guys are going to get married?" the slim blond teenager asked.

Jennifer thought for a moment, then she smiled. "I wouldn't refuse if he asked," she said.

Donna grinned. "Yeah, I didn't think you would," she told her employer. "I can tell from how you look at him." She giggled. "And I can see it in Alex, too. Sometimes, when he looks at you he gets a kinda goofy expression on his face," she added.

"Who looks at who kinda goofy?" Alex asked. He'd overheard the tail end of Donna's comment as he approached the edge of the hayloft with a bale in his hands.

"Donna thinks you have a goofy look on your face when you look at me," Jennifer told him, feeling her face get hot.

"That true, Donna?" Alex asked. "Do I?"

Blushing furiously, the girl nodded.

"Must be I do, then," Alex said. "Stand back girls, here it comes." He tossed the hay bale down. It didn't matter that it would burst when it hit the floor, they needed to spread the hay around in the stalls anyhow. Then he turned and went back to get another bale.

"There anybody special in your life, Donna?" Jennifer asked while she and the teenager spread hay in one of the stalls.

"Ah...no," Donna replied. "I...I haven't found anybody yet. I..." Suddenly she burst into tears. She knew Mel Ott was in jail, and would never be able to hurt her again, but she couldn't get the memories of the disgusting and humiliating things he'd forced her to do out of her system. She felt unworthy, as if no one could love her. After all, why had all of those awful things happened to her if she didn't deserve to have it happen.

"Donna, what's the matter?" Jennifer asked, concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Donna replied. "It...it's nothing."

"I don't buy that. I've had a feeling something's been bothering you for a long time," Jennifer said. "Donna, I consider us friends, and I'd like to help. Maybe, if you tell me what is going on, I can help."

"It...it's over," Donna sobbed. "I...there's nothing I can do about it now."

"Alex told me that one of the things he's learned is that when something bad happens to you, it helps to talk about it," Jennifer said. "He organized a team of police officers who help other officers when they're involved in something serious. Maybe if you tell me what happened to you, it will help make it easier for you to get over it."

"I...I don't know," Donna said, sobbing softly. "I...I'm afraid if I tell you, you...you won't be my friend any more."

Jennifer couldn't imagine what the young woman's secret was. It had to be pretty horrible, if she felt that way about it. "Donna, I can't imagine anything you could tell me that would make that happen," she replied. She put her arm around the girl. "Donna, we're friends. Actually, sometimes I kind of think about you as the little sister I never had. If you had a sister, you could tell her what's troubling you, couldn't you?"

"I...I guess so," Donna whimpered. Taking a deep breath, she began telling Jennifer about the things Mel had forced her to do. "One day, when Mr. Ott and I were working out in the barn, he...he told me there was something we had to do in...in the trailer..." she began, and once she started, she couldn't stop. She told Jennifer everything.

Anger clouded Jennifer's lovely face as the young girl told her tale. She could feel her muscles tightening, and began quivering, she was so enraged.

"My God!" she exclaimed when Donna finally finished. "Oh, Donna, I wish you'd told me sooner. I...we...maybe there was something I could have done to help you." She hugged the girl against her.

"You...you don't hate me?" Donna sobbed. "You don't think I'm...I'm a tramp because of what I...what I did?"

"Of course not!" Jennifer replied, stroking the girl's back. "You were a victim! Of that horrid man! He...he's a predator!"

"Hey!" Alex said, appearing in the stall doorway. "You guys going to work, or are you going to goof off?" Then he saw that Donna's eyes were all red and puffy, and recognized the angry look on Jennifer's face. "What's going on?" he asked.

"You need to tell Alex," Jennifer told Donna. "He needs to know so he can do something to see that horrible man is punished for what he did to you."

"What's going on?" Alex asked, stepping into the stall. "What horrible man?"

"Donna has something to tell you," Jennifer said.

"Are you sure it's all right for...for me to...to tell him?" Donna asked.

"Don't worry," Jennifer said. She held Donna close, rubbing her back. "Alex will help you. Mel Ott and his friends will never, ever bother you again."

By the time Donna finished telling Alex what had happened, his face was bright red, and his hands were clenched in tight fists. "That scum-sucking slime!" he muttered. "I wish to hell he'd resisted when we busted him!"

"Are you going to be able to do anything about what he did?" Jennifer asked.

"I'm not sure," Alex said. "I think I'll run it by the P.A.'s office." His face set in a scowl. "One way or another," he growled, "he's going to pay. I promise you that, Donna."

"Donna..." Jennifer said. "Tonight you're staying here on the farm."

"You...you mean that?" Donna sniffled. "You sure it's OK?"

"It's fine," Jennifer said. "Come on, let's get this done, then we'll go in and Alex can make supper for us."

They finished up their chores in the barn, then went to the house. While Alex made dinner, Jennifer took Donna up to the spare bedroom and got her a wash cloth and towel. "Take a shower while Alex is getting dinner ready," she told Donna. "I'll get you one of my nightgowns to use tonight. Tomorrow, we're moving you out here." She smiled at the teenager. "And no arguments this time."

Donna smiled at her and nodded. "No arguments," she said.

Jennifer got a nightgown and robe for Donna, laid it on the bed in the spare bedroom, then she went back downstairs and sat down on the sofa in the living room to wait for dinner.

A little later, Donna walked into the living room wearing the nightgown and robe. She had a towel wrapped around her hair. "Won't Alex mind if I stay?" she asked.

"No," Jennifer said. "Not at all."

"I'm sorry I...I didn't tell you sooner," Donna said. "I...I didn't know...how...how you'd react."

"I'm sorry you didn't tell me, too," Jennifer said. "Because I'd have stopped it. I'm just sorry it happened. Now don't you worry, we'll do whatever is necessary to help you get over this, I promise."

"Th...thanks," Donna said.

Alex appeared in the living room doorway. "Dinner's ready," he said. "Come and get it before it's cold."

"That was really good meatloaf Alex," Donna said after they finished eating. "The best I ever had."

"Aw shucks," he said, blushing.

Donna got up and started picking up the dirty dishes.

"Let them go," Jennifer told her. "Alex and I will take care of the dishes. You go to bed. You need some rest."

Donna gave Jennifer a tentative smile. "Thanks," she said. "I am kinda beat." She started for the stairs.

"See you in the morning, Donna," Jennifer said.

Donna turned and smiled at Jennifer and Alex. "Thank you," she said. "I...I love you guys." Then she went upstairs.

After a while, Jennifer went upstairs to check on Donna. The teenager lay in bed, sound asleep. "She's so beautiful!" Jennifer thought as she stood in the doorway looking at the sleeping girl. "It's a rotten shame she was victimized by that predatory creep!" She turned and walked out of the room, closing the door softly behind her.

After leaving Donna's room, Jennifer went back downstairs and joined Alex, who was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper, a cup of coffee setting on the table in front of him. She poured herself a cup of coffee, then sat down at the table next to him.

Alex looked at Jennifer. "How's she doing?" he asked.

"Sleeping like a baby," Jennifer told him.

Alex put down the paper, yawned, and stretched. "I don't know about you," he said, "but I'm ready for bed." He stood up.

"Uh...you think we should with Donna here?" Jennifer teased. "What if she hears us?"

Alex pulled her to her feet, moved behind her and hefted her breasts, kissing her neck at the same time. "So what? Don't you think she already knows what we're doing?" he asked. "Remember, she's the one who said I get all goofy when I look at you."

"Alex!" Jennifer gasped, as flames of passion flared inside her. When he touched her, she was helpless to resist!

"Are we going to bed?" Alex asked. His fingers rolled Jennifer's rigid nipples through the sweatshirt she was wearing and she shuddered and moaned softly.

"Yesssss!!! Damn, you!" Jennifer replied. She pressed against him. "Yesss!!" She turned in his arms and kissed him.

Alex cupped her buttocks in his hands and lifted her off her feet, pulling her against him. When the kiss ended, he set her down, then he scooped her up in his arms.

"Alex!" Jennifer exclaimed. He carried her up the stairs and she laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly, her hands playing in his hair. "I love you, Alex Martin," she whispered. "Oh, God, I love you!"

"I love you, too, Jennifer McIntyre," Alex replied.

Alex carried her into the bedroom and set her on the bed, then he went and locked the door. When he turned around, he found Jennifer laying on the bed naked. Smiling, he started toward the bed, pulling his clothes off. "Every time I look at you, you get prettier!" he said, smiling.

It was Jennifer's turn to blush. Then she was in Alex's arms, he was kissing her, and his hands were moving over her, sending delight into her. She rolled onto her belly and Alex's hand began gliding over the smooth curves of her back. Then, much to Jennifer's delight, he began stroking her buttocks lightly with his fingers, making her muscles tighten with passion. "Oh, Alex!!!" she crooned, "I love when you play with my ass!"

Alex slid his hands down the backs of her thighs, making them quiver. He made her squirm and squeal when he carefully tickled each of her feet. Gently, his hands parted her legs, then his hands started slipping lightly over the baby-soft skin covering her inner thighs, moving upward, closer and closer to where Jennifer wanted desperately to be touched.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnn!" Jennifer moaned. Alex began exploring her excitement-sodden vagina with his fingers and her hips began moving instinctively.

He slid one finger into her, tantalizing her, while his other hand slid under her and began caressing her clit, which caused her hips to move even more ardently.

Alex began kissing and licking her buttocks and when he did, Jennifer was sure she would lose control! It felt too good! "Alex!!!" she moaned. "Oh, yessss!!! Oh yessss!!! Kiss me!! Play with meeeee!!! So good!!! Oh, Alex, that feels so good!!!"

As her desire continued to heighten, Jennifer felt herself plunging toward the edge of bliss. "In me, Alex!!!" she cried, "I need you in me!!!"

Alex wanted her as badly as she wanted him. He slid around so he was behind her twisting, straining body, laid on top of her and replaced his finger with his swollen organ. He slid into her slowly, then began moving his hips with a deliberate pace, relishing the feelings of ecstasy which swept through him.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Alex, yessss!!!" Jennifer moaned, "I need you!!! I need you so badly!!! Take me!!! Lover, lover, take meeeee!!!! Make me come!!! Take meee!!!"

Alex began to thrust faster and faster. He couldn't wait! He was losing control. His penis began to throb. "Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned. His body jammed against Jennifer's while he sent powerful jets of his molten juices into her.

"Commmminnnnngggggg!!!! Yessssss!!!! Come, darling!!! Come!!!" Jennifer moaned when she felt Alex coming. "Take meee!!! Yessss!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Gaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Oh, God, Alex!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

When Jennifer's cries of ecstasy began to dwindle and the frantic motions of their bodies started to calm, Alex collapsed on top of her. Then he pulled his softening penis out of her, slid off of her, and rolled onto the bed.

Jennifer pressed herself against Alex, wrapped her arms around him, and their lips joined in a fervent kiss. When the kiss ended, Alex turned out the light and pulled the covers over them. Locked in each other's arms, the two lovers drifted off to sleep.

Outside Jennifer's bedroom door, Donna leaned against the wall, her chest heaving. Her hand clutched her middle through the nightgown Jennifer loaned her and she was caressing herself.

She'd gotten up to get a glass of water and, as she walked down the hall toward the bathroom, she heard Jennifer moaning and immediately realized what she was hearing. "Jennifer and Alex are making love!" Donna thought. Although she knew she shouldn't be eavesdropping on her friends, she couldn't force herself to leave the door through which the rapturous sounds were coming.

Excitement surged through her slim body and she pressed her ear against the door to hear more. Her level of excitement continued to rise. As it did, her legs started to tremble, and her nipples began to emerge from her petite breasts standing out like little fingers.

"I wish...," she thought, as her hand sent delight coursingthrough her, "I wish someday I would have someone who loves me enough to make love to me like that!"

Donna had an orgasm at almost the same time Alex and Jennifer shared theirs, although they had no idea what was taking place outside their locked bedroom door.

"Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!!" Donna bit her lip to stifle her moans of joy as her orgasm swept through her slim body, releasing the tension her eavesdropping had built up. Weak and spent, her chest heaving, she slid down the wall to a sitting position on the floor.

After a few minutes, she got up quietly, went to the bathroom, got her drink of water, then she went back to bed. As she drifted off to sleep, she began to dream of having someone make love to her the way Alex made love to Jennifer.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers