The Pregnancy Trap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

"Ohhh gawd!" Kasey gasped, her eyebrows raised when she looked up at him. "Harder baby, harder! Fuck! Harder baby, yeah!"

Her massive tits were rollicking up and down her body as he thrust his penis into her even harder. He kissed her forehead and then kissed her over her eye. He kissed her nose and then kissed down her cheek to her ear, still jackhammering into her needy body. He sucked her earlobe briefly before raising himself up on his arms and fucking her as hard as he could.

"OHHHH...GAWD!" Kasey cried out as she came, her face wincing. All of her muscles tensed up and she straightened her feet out behind his thrusting ass. She could feel the inner walls of her vagina pulsating, squeezing and releasing his pistoning manhood as she came and came and came. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. And then she let it all out in a moan.

"OHHHHHHH..." she gasped, eyebrows raised.

Dave fucked Kasey even harder. He was merciless, pounding his rampant cock into her hungry treasure as hard as he could, drilling the poor woman into the bed using long, forceful strokes. She was so tight that he could feel her grabbing at his dick while she came. Her beautiful face glistened with sweat and her mouth was open as she moaned, fighting for control of herself.

"Ohhhh yes baby!" Kasey whined, finally finding her voice. Her chubby feet were flailing in the air helplessly behind him as he thrust between her plump thighs over and over again.

Dave kissed her cheek and then kissed her nose. She lifted her head up, lips searching for his and quickly found them. The two lovers kissed passionately, their tongues immediately shooting into each other's mouths. He loved the feeling of Kasey's long, nimble tongue rubbing against his and exploring his mouth. Her tongue was practically rubbing his throat! Her hot pussy hadn't loosened any. It was still just as tight as when he first entered her. He could feel it grabbing at him and pulling him deep inside her again and again.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!" she moaned into his mouth, her tongue pushing so far he nearly choked, but he loved every second of it. His balls were heating up already, even though he had already ejaculated twice recently, she was getting him off again already! He broke the kiss.

"I'm gonna cum!" he gasped. Kasey's face lit up and her eyebrows raised higher.

"WHERE ARE YOU GONNA CUM, BABY?" Kasey cried loudly. Her body was crying out for his seed again.

"Inside you!" Dave grunted.

"Yes!" Kasey whined. "Your cum is mine, baby! You promised! From now on! I get all your cum, hunny!"

He pounded into her even harder, getting closer.

"OHHHHH!" Kasey moaned. "CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT IT ALL, BABY! CUM IN ME HUNNY! GIVE ME THAT CUM!"

He lost it, sliding his entire penis deep inside her unprotected vagina and held it there. He felt her plump legs fall around his waist and squeeze him tight as his manhood jerked. A huge wad of hot, potent cum fired out the end of Dave's cock and splattered off the back of Kasey's fertile pussy. He moaned as his dick jerked again, spraying more of his sticky seed into her hungry womb. His penis jerked again and again, shooting two thick ropes of semen deep inside Kasey's needy vagina and her fat legs squeezed him tighter.

She was kissing at his face, all over his cheeks and mouth as she gasped for breath. She could feel his hard penis spasming inside her sensitive cunt and her heart warmed with the knowledge that his sperm was spraying inside her body each time she felt it expand and contract.

Dave's cock jerked again and he could feel an especially thick wad of cum force its way out and shoot inside Kasey's womb. He squeezed his dick again, pushing more semen out of him and into her as his lips found hers. He kissed her breathlessly, lips smacking as his cum slowed to a trickle. He ground himself against her, the last drops of his offerings falling inside her.

"Did you like that, baby?" Kasey breathed, sexily, kissing him over and over.

"Yes." He gasped, kissing her full lips again and again.

"Yeah?" she asked, smiling. She caught his mouth with hers and shoved her tongue inside, her chubby legs squeezing him tight. She broke the kiss. "You like giving me your cum, baby?"

"Yes." He gasped again, his manhood softening inside her.

"Mmmm..." she purred, kissing him again.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12