The Present

Story Info
He gets a nice little toy from you.
1k words
4.28
39.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f42
f42
4 Followers

Naked, except for the pink silk panties. "Nasty little cock-sucking girls always wear slutty underwear.", you always said. It never hides my cock though, its too tight.

Anyway, i was kneeling in the middle of the room in those panties, because I am your little cock-sucking slut. It hardly fits on me because of my hard-on, and it is already wet from precum.

All I could think is the present you mentioned in the phone: "Get ready, my sweet little slut I'm there in an hou! I have got a nice little present for my nasty little slut, so wait for me!"

So I took of my clothes, put on the panties, my cock-ring - "Nasty sluts, like you should cum only when their master allows." - and kneeled at the door. Waiting for you. Waiting, thinking about any possible present for such a slut as me.

A new toy? A collar? An other of your friends with huge cock? A new videotape about me behaving slutty? I could not find out.

Finally I heard the door open. My muscles tensed up. Now. Now. Then you entered.I crawled to you kissed your feet, then pushed my face to your cock rubbed it through your pants.

"That's it little slut, now greet your lover!"

And I pulled down your zipper, took out your cock grabbed with one hand, and pushed it into my mouth. It was hot and hard very soon, took it deep, and started to suck hard... pushed it as deep as I can.

I heard you moan, and then you said: "Yes, suck it little slut, suck it, that cock is your lover, so please him, I know little sluts like you, need to suck cock every day!"

Then I didn't hear and see anything, concentrated on your cock, bobbing my head up and down on it wildly, sucking hard, stroking the base and balls,and sucking, sucking, sucking. Then suddenly you shoot your load. Cum flowing down my slut throat, and I swallowing, drinking, sucking it down with pleasure. Sucking until it cums, then licking your cock, and my mouth clean.

"You shouldn't lose a drop you nasty cock-sucking whore!"-I remember you always said that. Then I push back your cock and zip up your pants.

Now I kneeling at your feet.

"Good girl!", you saying and pulling a box out.

"Now here is a present for my nasty little cock-sucking, and cum-loving slut.", and you put the box down in front of me.

You open the box and take out the thing and show it to me.

A BUTT-PLUG!

"Yes, you little whore a new butt-plug to fill your tight little asshole!", and you turn it on an it start vibrating in front of me.

A VIBRATING BUTT-PLUG! I start to shiver myself, from the mere thought that thing will soon vibrate in my ass.

Then you pull out another small thing and start to operate it.

A REMOTE CONTROL VIBRATING BUTT-PLUG!

"Now you can see my little slut, with this plug in your little ass, I can control you from a distance, I can give you more pleasure or less. I can turn you on and off as I please. I see you need it badly."

You turn me around, pull my panties apart, lube up my ass and the butt-plug, then slide it deep in my ass. I wiggle my ass to help the plug in, then close my ass to hold it.

Then it starts to hum gently. You turned it on, my ass vibrates slightly, I feel it, its so good, and then you increase the vibration slowly turning it towards maximum, I scream out loud.

"Yes, you little slut scream like the nasty little whore you are!"

I think that's what you say, but I'm deeply sinking in my pleasures, cock hard and throbbing, I feel the vibrations in my prostate, I scream loud, but i can't cum of course.

Then you turn it down slowly until I feel only small vibrations, my screams disappear. I'm still kneeling in the middle of the room, looking up at you with lust in my eyes.

"You want more little slut? I now you want. But you must deserve it. Go dress up sexy, but not too slutty! We're going to a restaurant, with your new butt-plug in action."

So I dressed up like your average woman going out for dinner, at least I hoped so. You took a taxi. My butt-plug was on, but on the minimal setting. I was smiling constantly like that average woman in love.

Every time the driver looked back you turned the butt-plug up a bit more,so he could see the joy spreading out on my face. Once you turned it to the maximum, and I almost screamed out loud.

The dinner: well I don't remember much, I was in pure joy. I remember you telling something to the waitress, and I remember that she giggled, and I remember hearing various laughs and giggles from people all around.

On the way home you told me, that you explained the waitress why I am smiling all the time, and she told that to everyone, so now everyone knows what a nasty little whore I am, and that a bunch of men will visit us because you offered them to come up and fuck me.

So we arrived home, just in time. You removed my butt-plug, ordered me on all fours, and then one guy pushed his cock into my mouth, and an other started ramming my ass. When they finished two new guys replaced them.I remember screaming, screaming, screaming. Then I collapsed on the floor. I woke up for a gentle hum. It was my butt-plug back in its place, working. You were there saying: "That's my little slut, I'm proud of you, you satisfied a dozen guys, earning me a lot of money! Here is your reward you nasty little slu!."

And you removed my cock ring, and turned the butt-plug to the maximum. I screamed out loud,and shot my cum all over me, then I collapsed again.

f42
f42
4 Followers