The Present

Story Info
Hazel tries to track down who sent her a sexy present.
2k words
4.34
20.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazel was mad. Who on earth would send her a red lacy strapless bra and thong set? If it is someone from this company, I will have them fired. I will also have them arrested for lewd conduct, she fumed. She wanted to find who was behind this and make them pay.

Entering the Sluts 'r us store from where this was purchased, she felt like she was in a twilight zone episode. She passed a woman dressed in cut off shorts and top which had the words – 'Slut and proud of it' across her braless boobs. This company goal seems to be to make 'Slut', a word to be proud of. In less than a year, their stores were doing record business according to Business Week.

Part of the reason for their success was their insane business plan. You could not walk into a store and just buy the lingerie. It was like one of the old CD clubs. Sign up for free, get 12 CDs free and your credit card is billed when they send you a CD every month. Sluts 'r us operated on a very similar model but you could also go in and pick up what you wanted every month.

They also boasted of the bleeding edge computer systems. All the items were individually tagged. All you had to tell them the item id number and they would be able to re-order and ship another item in your size, the same day. No need to give them your size, address, or any other information again.

The Business world raved on the idea of converting a one time lingerie purchase into a subscription model. Their stock had sky rocketed and they were opening a new store every week.

She felt like an old lady, even though she was only 29, dressed in her grey business suit. While she had been blessed by a figure that was better than some of these floozies here, she wasn't about to reveal it to any Tom, Dick and Harry. I have never seen so many men in a lingerie store before, she thought.

She went over her game plan. After all every mission needs a plan. She could not march in there and demand to know the name of the person who purchased this trashy thong set and sent it to her. Stupid Privacy laws protected that jerk. What was required was a touch of feminine subtlety. Her plan was very simple. Act like her boyfriend purchased this as gift for her and she wanted to exchange it. They would have to pull up the purchase records on this set and she would have found her man. May God have mercy on him after that, she thought.

After a 10 minute wait and listening to inept conversations between the bimbos in front of her and scrawny sales guy who looked like teenager, she came face to face with him.

"I would like to return this," she told him in a firm voice.

"What the reason," he asked her. She felt the sales clerk eyeing her.

Hazel was slightly disoriented with the response. She expected him to take it, no questions asked and move on the phase II of her plan. She managed to mutter, "Doesn't fit"

The Sales guy was holding the bra and panties in front of her and eyeing her again. She felt herself being stripped and felt a chill going through her body.

"I think this should fit you perfectly. There is no reason for a return," he asserted.

"Look they don't fit," she argued.

"Unless, you can prove it by wearing them, I can't do anything," and he moved to call the next customer.

Hazel felt the opportunity slipping away and said, "ok. I will try them in the dressing room. You can send one of your female staff to verify"

Hazel could not believe that she had actually offered to try the set on. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. For some reason, this young cocky guy had managed to disorient her. Coming to the changing rooms, she figured out why there were so many guys in a lingerie store.

The changing rooms were a set of cubicles that had a mirror on the back wall and curtain in the front. Instead of being full length, the curtains started 3 feet above the floor and ended 4.5 feet high. She could see the almost see the boobs of the ditzy blonde and was sure that the guy sitting on a nearby bench has a good view of her cunt.

Where did that language come from, she wondered.

The blonde also left a gap in the curtain and the men were ogling her yummy body. Another one, a brunette came out to show her boyfriend her blue thong and seemed to have forgotten to put on her bra. Her boyfriend took his time running his hands around her butt and other guys eyes were popping out.

This is really the twilight zone. I got to get out of here but found her way blocked by the scrawny sales clerk. This time she read his name, Cody.

"I can't change here. There is no privacy," she mumbled.

"Nonsense," he said holding her arm and dragged her and pushed her in an open cubicle , "You women in your business suits think you are special. What have you got that the other bimbos haven't. Ok, I will stand outside and guard. Get done quickly and don't waste my time," he ordered.

She wanted to argue on the value of his time compared to her time but no words came to her mouth. She found herself inside a cubicle and noticed that there was no hooks to hang her clothes only a small box on the floor titled valuables. Let's get this done quickly and move on to phase II of my plan, she thought, I still want to find out who the hell is behind this.

She started to block her mind out to all the men ogling her and quickly removed her clothes, dropping them into the box. Closing her eyes, she removed her conservative white bra and put her hands in the waistband of her white panties and pulled it down.

Just then, She realized that she did not have to end up in the nude. She could have opened lingerie set and taken off her old bra and put the new bra on and repeated the same thing with her panties. What is in this store that makes women behave like bimbos.

She noticed that she had gathered a fair bit of admirers who had appreciative glances. She quickly put on the lacey red bra and thong panties. She looked in the mirror. She could see her nipples and bush clearly thanks to the semi-transparent lacey material. Unfortunately, they were a perfect fit. She never had a bra and panty fit so perfectly. They felt that they were painted on her.

She called Cody to ask him to send a female associate but he pushed back the curtain and dragged her in front of the larger mirror before she could object.

"Let take a good look at you. Stand up straight," he ordered pushing a hand into her back that caused her breast to jut out more. She was still in a state of shock and could not believe the women in the mirror was actually her. God, She looked like a slut, standing in her heels and bra and panty designed to show off rather than hide her bits.

Even though he looked like a kid, Cody had a commanding presence. She felt her knees grow weak and looked at her image in front of the mirror. She did look a like a slut standing there with all the men ogling her goods.

Cody in the meantime was running his hands all over her. "I think this bra is perfect for your 36C boobs," he told her, inserting a couple of fingers inside to tweak her nipples, "And your nipples stand out quite well".

His touch sent shivers down her spine and her nipples never felt so hard before. She felt herself getting wet and knew she was losing control on this situation. Sluts 'r us was converting her into a slutty bimbo.

Spanking her butt, he chuckled, "Let's check the bottoms now. Not that there is lot of fabric to check". He rubbed her butt cheeks and then inserted his hand in the front between her legs. Holding the fabric, he started rubbing her bush and clit.

Hazel had to suppress a moan. She was soaked down there and was certain that her knees were not going to hold her up for long. All she wanted now was some privacy, so that she could plunge her fingers into a her pussy and take care of her needs.

"Ok. As I said before, you were lying about the fit. You are just another slut who wanting to parade around here in front of leeching eyes," he laughed. The men watching also joined in the laughter admiring Cody complete handing of her. She could not think of a good response and held her head in shame. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"But, since we always love good entertainment. I will have you try another set," he continued unsnapping her bra and bending down behind her, he inserted his fingers into the waistband of the panties and pulled it down.

Even though they were not hiding much before, she used her hands to cover her bush and breast as best she could and turned a full shade of red.

"Ain't that cute, the lady blushes beautifully," Cody laughed again. Cody stood up and Hazel took the chance to dash into her cubicle and pulled the curtain as best she could. Screw the person who sent me the lingerie. Time to put on my suit and get out of here. She bent down to pick up her panties, which brought an appreciative ahhs from the guys outside.

Cody told her from outside, "I am going to select another lingerie set for you to try on. Just give me a minute"

Was this guy daft. After what he put me though, he wants to repeat the process. Just as she was putting her old panties up, she realized the she was so soaked that these panties would get immediately and she would be uncomfortable for all her afternoon meetings. She dropped her panties back in the box, picked up her purse, pulled out her tissues and started to rub them on her pussy to dry up the wetness.

Hearing the appreciative noises from outside, she thought, you guys want a show, here it is. She turned around and started wiping her pussy. Wiping it, had the unfortunate side effect of making her more horny, since she ended up rubbing her clit which seemed to be all swollen and red.

Cody interrupted her by dumping a new bra-panty set into her hands and told her to wear it quickly. Hazel snapped out of her haze and looked at the new brown set. It seemed to have less material than the previous one and was even more see though.

Her mind screamed at her, Last chance to leave before you end up as a total slut. Get your clothes on and get out of here.

Her clit and nipples ached and seem to be begging her to continue the show. She had never been so horny in her life. Heck one of her dates had called her an impassionate bitch, when she slapped him after he tried to feel her up.

She picked up her own bra and panty and heard the sighs of her disappointed audience outside. A couple of seconds later, she made a life changing decision.

Dropping her own bra and panties into the box, she pushed back the curtain and went outside. She handed the brown bra-panty set back to Cody.

Watching Cody's dropped jaw staring at her wearing just her heels, she told him, "Brown isn't really my color. Do you have something in blue, to match my eyes?"