The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In just a minute, you can have your chance to take them fully." I sat on the couch next to her and told her I wanted to taste her lips. She looked at me and watched, while she felt another man touch her lips with his own, our tongues mingling our saliva together. Melissa closed her eyes as I took advantage of her lust and sucked her tongue gently into my mouth. Again, she swooned to the sensations. I was palming her firm tits and tweaking her wet nipples at the same time marveling at the feel of this innocent girl's naked breasts as I completed the removal of her top and bra. We kissed for only a minute as I didn't want her to "wake up" from her so-called dream. I pulled away and gently guided her down to my cock filling her mouth again. She was a willing student as I guided her on how to lick and suck a man's balls teaching her how to bathe a man with her tongue. Melissa felt as if she were standing there watching herself use her mouth on another man's cock knowing it was wrong, but either could not or would not stop the degrading act from happening.

"Melissa, do you realize you have another man's cock in your mouth other than your husbands?" She moaned again not able to stop if she wanted. Her body had taken over as her senses were stimulated by the drugs inside her, and I wanted to take advantage of the situation before it wore off.

My hands roamed down to her pants sliding inside to get a feel of her ass skin to skin. I continued.

"Your husband is miles away, while his wife is sucking down another man's cock and licking his balls. Have you ever licked any man's balls before Melissa?" No answer, Should we stop Melissa? If you don't stop I'll assume you want to go further." I waited a few seconds for an answer not really expecting one.

From our past conversations, I was sure Kevin never received this kind of oral treatment from Melissa. She just kept licking my balls with her wet tongue and sucking my cock until I was nearly ready to explode.

Kim had agreed to seduce Kevin, so I would not be surprised if her mouth was around his cock at the same time teaching him how to appreciate the artwork of a great blow job.

I pushed Melissa's pants, along with her panties, down past her hips and over her thighs, letting them drop to the floor so I could get a good feel of her charms. I found her panties soaking wet and the smell of her pheromones filling the air was intoxicating.

I was at the point of no return and told her. "You are being a very good cock sucker; I'm going to cum in just a few seconds. Are you ready to have your first taste of a man's cum?" That's what a slut would do, take every drop of cum into her mouth. Then I want you to swallow it down your throat so it will all go into your stomach. "Do you hear me Melissa? I want you to taste it." She muffled out an acknowledgement, letting me know that she was hearing what I was saying if not fully understanding what was about to happen at that moment, but it was too late to change course, and she was far to gone.

"Hear it comes Mel.... Ohhhh yesssssssssssssss. Damn!!! "Swallow it slut!! You've never let Kevin do this, YES that's it. If he doesn't let you be his slut, you can be mine." I seemed to cum in buckets as Melissa swallowed every drop of cum I shot into her sucking, gulping mouth. I could tell she was shocked, but was in no position to stop it from happening. It seemed to last forever as Melissa had her own mini orgasm at the same time grinding her legs together and moaning around my shaft as she sucked harder than before. She was draining my balls completely using her hand on the shaft to perfection stroking me trying the get all the cum into her mouth.

The act of shooting my sperm into a young innocent married woman's mouth is incredible. The same mouth and lips that tenderly kiss her husband every morning and every evening now had a tight seal around my hard shaft tasting my cum just before she swallowed it down her throat.

Melissa eventually swallowed all the cum and continued to fondle the balls even after my cock went soft inside her mouth. She was hungry for more now, and I intended on feeding her fire.

I did not want it to end since I had not penetrated her pussy as of yet, but I knew I would if Melissa kept responding like she has.

"Melissa, I'm going to touch your pussy now unless you stop me." I found her entrance and slid my middle finger between her swollen labia. My fingers slid into her body easily, and I could hear how wet she was as I violated her most private parts.

"I think I loved what just happened, but I'm still confused. I never thought the way you talked to me would turn me on so much" she said. "This all seems so real. I can't believe what I just did. I've never sucked anyone like that before. It was so wrong, but I can't seem to stop. I do feel like a slut right now." Melissa kept mumbling, trying to put the pieces together, but her dream continued. "Kevin help me, I want more." With a little girl whisper, she asked the question her body forced her to voice.

"I can't believe I'm asking this, but, will you make love to me? My body is on fire and I need it."

My cock twitched and started to grow again while she continued to suck her new toy while my fingers sloshed around in her pussy.

"No I will not make love to you. That act of sex is for you and your husband to do when you're together. I'm not your husband; I'm your lover, and as your lover, I will Fuck you if you agree you are being a slut right now! I promise, you will know that you have been fucked when we are done."

"Melissa, I want you to do exactly as I ask."

I pulled her up to me and positioned her legs on both sides of mine so she was straddling my hips. I told her to look at herself in the mirror across the floor. "Look at you. You are completely naked straddling another man's cock, ready to take it into your married pussy. You're not acting like much of a lady, are you?"

She looked at herself for the first time, seeing her nude body getting ready to betray her even more. Her brain seemed separated from her body at the moment as two fingers swirled around in her pussy making her throb inside.

"Only a slut would fuck another man while her husband is away from home." I brought her forward to pull her tits into my mouth sucking one nipple then the other. She watched in the mirror as I teased her body with my hands feeling her breasts and squeezing her ass savoring the feeling of young fresh meat.

"Don't answer me with words Melissa, only with action. I'm going to count to three, I want you to follow my directions, or I will not let you be my slut." I was making sure her adultery was all her idea. It will be what she remembers when she becomes lucid a little later.

"When I say one, I want you to shove your tongue as far into my mouth as it will go for a full minute. I want you to kiss me passionately."

Looking directly into her eyes while rubbing her moist nipples between my fingers, "One" She did as I asked shoving her wet tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it hard as if it were her pussy, I was eating it while caressing her entire body that was losing more of its innocence. I pushed her away after the minute had passed and noticed she was breathing much quicker than before.

"On two I want you to rub your pussy and clitoris flat against my cock. It will be the first time your pussy has ever touched another man's cock Melissa... "Two" She hesitated for only a moment. She watched as her body lowered itself, engulfing the length of my growing shaft. Her pussy and engorged clitoris glided back and forth, leaving a coating of wet pussy juice on my shaft. She watched in the mirror for several minutes until her clit was about to give her another orgasm. Suddenly, it hit. She threw her head back and had a loud and unfulfilled orgasm wetting my cock even more. Her pussy lips were so swollen, that half my cock disappeared between them while she slid back and forth on it, touching her engorged clitoris every time she moved backwards.

Melissa looked at me in shock and fear. She was surprised at what just happened and afraid at what she knew would be next.

I felt her body up as I told her how much of a slut she was for letting herself have an orgasm on top of another guys cock.

"Melissa, what kind of girl orgasms on another dick? What kind of girl gets naked with another guy while her husband is out-of-town? What kind of girl let's another guy suck your tits and finger your pussy? I can smell your sex Melissa."

Her eyes were slits and her breathing was at an all-time high.

"In a minute I want you to say what kind of girl you are acting like Melissa. "Don't say it just yet I want you to prove it with one more act of depravity. I want you to say the word, and when you say it, I want you to slide your slippery cunt down my shaft, until it is shoved deep inside your married body. I don't even want to see my cock. I want to feel my balls touching the lips of your pussy.

Melissa put her head down on my shoulder rocking back and forth not able to stop her gyrating hips from rubbing her pussy against me. "Ready Melissa? Look at me now." She rose up and grabbed my cock her lust showing in her eyes. It took me by surprise at what I noticed the most. Her left hand was wrapped around my cock, and for a moment, I could see her wedding ring. What a site, a married woman with her wedded finger wrapped around another man's cock, getting ready to plunge it deep within her womb. Melissa started rubbing the head against her swollen opening, wetting it for the impending penetration. She knew what was coming and felt powerless to stop herself.

"Ready?" A nod "what kind of girl fucks another man while her husband is away Melissa?"

"A slut, I'm a slut" Oooooh, She let her body drop, allowing her pussy lips to be opened by another cock, other than Kevin's. She moaned a loud moan "I'm your slut." She slid completely down in one motion until she was impaled by my cock. Melissa's first cock ever, second only to her husbands. Her head flew back and her mouth dropped open as Melissa let go of all her muscles dropping down hard, until her own cum, splashed out against my balls. I could instantly feel her wetness running onto my legs. I was completely inside my prize penetrating her most private parts, balls deep. I had her seduced to fuck and now I was going to make her my slut.

"Oh my god" she said as she threw her head back and ground my dick back and forth up and down, thrusting her pussy onto her fuck toy. She started fucking me with an intensity that showed how much in heat she really was. I was sure she would look at this moment with shame later on, but now, she could only focus on getting totally fucked.

She had her eyes closed tightly, saying, "I'm a slut, fuck me" over and over as if she was trying to convince herself. She easily reached multiple orgasms screaming and moaning like a whore in heat.

I was no longer in control. I was being used like a piece of meat; I was her personal dildo, and I didn't mind one bit. Her orgasms kept coming until it was my turn. I held her head and looked into her glossed over eyes. "If you don't stop my dear slut, your cunt is going to be soiled, soiled by another man's cock, I'm going to shoot my cum deep inside your body, coating your insides with my cream."

She looked at me with a moment of clarity and a slight fear, but again, her mind and body were separated. She couldn't control what her body wanted; it wanted satisfaction. Her face turned from young girl, to deviant slut in an instant. With a guttural sound, she said, "fill me up, fill me with your seed. I need it all." I was in no condition to argue. I let loose with a huge orgasm of my own, shooting my cum deep into Melissa's previously innocent pussy, coating her walls with a thick coating of sperm, not Kevin's, mine.

She didn't let up and kept riding me, making our combined juices splash out of her body, wetting us both. She rode hard until her own orgasm subsided, collapsing against me like a rag doll. Wow, this girl could fuck! Last time I saw this much heat from a girl, Kim was being violated by another man's thick cock, and she couldn't stop cumming on him.

I grabbed Melissa, picking her up, leaving my shrinking cock inside of her body. I laid her onto her back and proceeded to kiss her hard on the mouth. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me to her. "I need more, give me more Kevin." Her defense mechanism insisted it was Kevin she was having sex with, I could tell she was still in her dream world. This just turned me on more, my cock started coming back to life again.

"Yes, I can feel you getting hard again, please give me more. I want more; I need more."

I started stroking slowly, this time in and out of her soaked pussy while holding her head so she would look me in the eyes. "Melissa, Kevin isn't here; you are fucking another guy besides your husband." I started to fuck her harder and harder. Her eyes were no longer glazed over as she was waking up from her dream state. She had a panic look on her face for a moment as I got lost in my own desires to fuck this married woman, slamming into her hard and fast. She could no longer react, except for her out of control moaning. She just had her way with me, imagining I was her husband, now I was going to have my way with her, knowing I was not.

Bam, Bam, Bam I slammed into her. I didn't even know how long until I could feel my cock beginning to throb, I was getting ready to plant my seed again, into this hot ass woman beneath me.

"No, please don't" she said waking up fully just before I shot my load and ground it into her pussy as deep as I could push it. She had one more moment of clarity right before her body betrayed her one last time with another orgasm. "Your not my husband." Then she passed out asleep.

I dressed her while she slept, taking liberties, running my hands over her body while I covered it once more with her clothing. I started getting hard again eventually, but new I would have more opportunities with her soon. She eventually woke up barely, but I was able to get her to the car so I could drive her home. The drive was a bit awkward as she stared straight ahead clearing her mind, trying to understand what had happened and how. Melissa had been fucked by a friend, or, had she fucked a friend. She was not sure which. What she did know, is she enjoyed the sex more than she should have, and was dangerously more aroused than she thought possible.

After getting her car put where it belonged, I waited a few days to let things settle down for her. It's always better to let the girl you took advantage of stew about the seduction, this way, she thinks about it more. I wanted it all to stick in her mind. I'm sure Melissa masturbated over the thoughts that clouded her brain. In fact, I was counting on it.

part 2

After the two days past, I was going to contact Melissa. I instead received a text from her telling me that we had to talk at her place. Apparently, she wanted to talk while at her home because she felt she could be in control in her own surroundings with wedding pictures of her husband looking at her. Usually when a woman says that they want to talk, in means the guy is in trouble. I knew it was my chance to get her on her back again, this time in her own marriage bed spread eagle screaming as I slam into her without mercy. This time I was going to get her naked, then take my time enjoying her luscious little body.

I didn't text her back because I didn't want her to have time to prepare mentally. At 8:00 knowing she had just taken her shower, I knocked on her door. She answered in her robe and looked shocked at my arrival.

"It's kind of late for you to be coming over, isn't it?"

"You said you wanted to talk."

"Not this late, and I'm not exactly dressed to have a serious conversation. I walked in telling her that I just wanted to hear what she wanted to talk about. "Look, I'm still not sure what exactly happened the other day, but it should not have. It was wrong, and I'm sorry if you feel I'm that kind of girl. I'm still confused as to how it all came about. I do know for sure I cheated on my husband for the first time, I feel so awful. I haven't been able to sleep at all and certainly can't believe we made love more than once."

"Don't forget how it all started Melissa, with my cock in your mouth. By the way ,you are a great cock sucker. If I remember right, that was the first time you tasted a man completely. What was it like to swallow another guys cum even before you tried it with your husband? Oh and by the way Melissa, we didn't make love, we fucked.

"Please don't say that, I'm ashamed as it is. I did some disgusting things with you that never should have happened. The worst part is that I don't even do some of that stuff with Kevin. I don't know what got into me."

I didn't want to be callous with her, but being direct seemed to get results. "I did Melissa; I got deep down inside of you when you sat on me. Balls deep remember? In fact, you shoved me inside of you so deep I thought my balls would get into your pussy. You were so wet! You can't hide that you enjoyed it Melissa. Fucking I mean. Not just making love, you enjoyed the act of fucking another man. Being in control while you plunged yourself down on my cock like a jack hammer. You were a sexual animal Melissa. You really know how to work a cock. I don't think you've ever cum that much have you? Your cum was dripping down my legs for goodness sake."

"Please stop. Why are you doing this?" I could see in her eyes that she was having a flashback of what happened. Reliving it again, watching herself throw her body up and down on my cock, cumming with every thrust. Her body was betraying her once more making her juices flow without her approval.

"I don't want to stop. You are a very hot woman, an attractive sexual creature with a passion that should be let free. In fact, I'm going to help you let it out Melissa." I stepped behind her and put my hands on her shoulders whispering in her ear. "You have a very hot tender body that yearns for a man's touch." I reached around while kissing her neck and cupped both her breasts through her robe. "Your tits are magnificent, I can't help but to caress them. Don't beat yourself up so hard Melissa, it wasn't all your doing. I had a joint burning in the car so you would relax on the way to my place. That's why you were so at ease at first. Then I put a little more help in your drink so you would become more agreeable. That's why it all seemed like a dream when we were fucking behind your husbands back."

"What, you drugged me?!" She tried to struggle, but her muscles wouldn't let her "You raped me! Why would you do that?"

"I just made suggestions Melissa. You were the one who drove your pussy down on my cock. In fact, you were the one who asked me to made love to you. That's not rape, that's a hot girl learning how to let out her inner slut. And why? Because you are a gorgeous girl with a fantastic figure, I wanted your body then just like I want it now."

"I wanted to help you feel what you have been craving, deep hard sex without emotion." She didn't stop me as I roamed down to untie her robe letting it drop open. "Your body is wanting it right now in fact." I reached inside and touched her flat stomach with nothing between my hands and her soft skin. "Remember how it felt when you forced my shaft into your moist opening the very first time, and how it stretched your hole? You almost came immediately. Don't worry Melissa, this time you are free from any drug except your own hormones. Tonight we are going to fuck without them. We don't need them anymore." I moved up and again cupped her breasts, this time skin to skin feeling how soft her skin was and how hard her nipples had become.