The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't, this is wrong, why are you doing this to me?"

"Melissa, you're not fighting me. I bet your pussy is already throbbing and getting moist. It knows when it wants to get fucked, I think you know we are going to have sex again tonight. As soon as you saw me, I bet your pussy twitched just a little didn't it?"

"I was unfaithful to my husband. I don't want to cheat again, not here, not in my own house, not where Kevin comes home to."

"Would you feel better if we went to my place again? That would be even worse if we drove to my place to have sex in my bed wouldn't it?" My hands went down to her stomach finding that she was wearing some silk panties. I slipped my hands under them through her pubic hair and slipped a finger between her closed legs feeling that she was in fact, wet.

"That's not what I mean. I can't think. What's happening? What are you doing?"

"What's happening? I just showed up 5 minutes ago and my hands have already opened your robe, felt your tits and found your pussy wet." I released her and sat down in the chair that I knew was Kevin's. She stood there looking at me not bothering to cover herself.

"Drop your robe to the floor Melissa, let me look at you before you allow me to ravage your body. The other day I let you have your way with me. Tonight I'm going to fuck your brains out." She sighed a light sigh that was barely audible. She followed my instructions dropping the robe to the floor standing only in her sexy panties. Drop your panties, I want to see your sex." She looked ashamed as she slowly did so. I'm going to fuck your pussy tonight without drugs proving that you are a slut. Come over here and stand in front of me so I can touch you." I saw a tear run down her cheek and asked what was wrong.

"I don't know why I can't stop. I can't seem to help myself. I don't want to cheat on Kevin again, but I just can't seem to say no. I reached for her tits and sucked them into my mouth licking her already hard nipples while I pushed a finger inside her pussy entering easily from her own slippery wetness. I kissed down her belly to her vagina licking her clitoris for the first-time tasting her delicious sex. She opened her legs allowing access as I licked her pussy while I shoved a second finger into her body rubbing her G-spot producing a moan from her lips. A couple of minutes later her first orgasm started to approach, Just before it hit, I stopped.

"Take me to your bed Melissa. I'm going to fuck you in your wedding bed this time." She was panting from the near orgasm and couldn't focus too well as she just walked away in defeat. I followed watching that tight ass as she went into her bedroom. Wow what an ass. That will be mine soon also. Kevin is pretty conservative, therefore I don't think he would have tapped it yet.

"Get on your bed and spread your legs, she did. I got between her legs spreading them more so I could get a good taste of her pussy. Her lips were already glistening from her arousal as I went down on her licking from her anus to her clit in one slow movement. I asked if Kevin does this to her and to my surprise, she said no. How could any man not devour every inch of this girl? She still had much to learn and I was more than willing to be her teacher.

I took my time eating her pussy and lapping up her orgasms while fingering her g-spot. My hand and tongue were getting a good workout as Melissa achieved orgasms multiple times with my touch. I decided to teach her something few women even know about. I wanted to make her squirt.

I stood next to her with her on her back close to the side of the bed fingering her slowly for a few minutes until I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm. I hooked my two middle fingers around her pubic bone inside her throbbing pussy. I'm sure she had never considered being able to squirt cum until I rubbed her just right. She grabbed my arm looking at me with a fear of the unknown. She never felt these sensations before so I told her to relax and let herself go.

"Your about to feel like you have to pee. Let it go. You're going to have an intense orgasm like you've never felt before." Usually when I do this with a girl, I'm ready with a folded up towel to catch all the fluid that gushes from her body. If you have never made a woman squirt, it's an incredible experience to watch but it's also very wet.

I wasn't prepared with a towel this time, I just figured the mess would be a reminder of our evening together. And besides the erotic odor would linger and serve as a reminder of her infidelity.

I started working my fingers and arm right and bam! It hit. She tensed up tight and screamed so loud that if it was my first time I would have thought I hurt her. Melissa's pussy contracted hard, shooting her juice into the air splashing against my hand. Her cum shot across the bed even wetting the floor. The orgasm lasted a good while almost making her pass out.

She looked at me with eyes the size of saucers breathing extremely hard her breasts heaved while trying to catch her breath. "That was the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced! I didn't even know a woman could ejaculate."

I stepped back and got completely undressed while watching Melissa try to catch her breath. It was time. I was going to fuck her again, this time with no drugs.

"Melissa I know you don't want to cheat on Kevin, but I'm going to fuck you now." My cock was rock hard and pointing north as I got on to the bed between her open legs. Foreplay was over as I guided my cock between her pussy lips entering her forbidden zone once again. This time she was completely sober and knew what we were doing. I hit bottom, my balls touching her ass as I looked at her and kissed her softly. We started moving together in rhythm grinding each other, fucking quickly and rapidly slapping skin against skin; the smell of sex in the air was again intoxicating. I pulled out with a pop as if her pussy refused to give up its prisoner without a fight and plunged back in again. Melissa was constantly moaning passionately saying fuck me, fuck me as I finally turned her over and presented her glorious ass to me. Later, I thought. I would have her ass soon as I again entered her pussy from behind slamming into her beautifully rounded butt cheeks while pulling her hips to me harder and harder. This was pure unadulterated raw sex. I was fucking a 19-year-old married girl just days before her second wedding anniversary. Pounding her with no regrets, no resistance.

Melissa pushed back fucking right along with me making our loins hit harder and harder slapping against each other. We could both hear the sloshing of her wetness between her legs as she seemed to have one long continuous orgasm.

I pulled out hearing a huge sigh from Melissa not wanting to be empty, but she wasn't lonely for long. I stood at the side of the bed and pulled her to me raising her calves to my chest while guiding my well-used cock into her gaping hole slamming home once again. I put my arms at her sides leaning over her body bending her knees against her chest. I shoved into Melissa slamming into her deeper than before. In this position, I could really drive into her hard, making her scream. I've always been amazed at the sexual pounding a delicate looking girl can take while in the heat of passion.

She started yet another orgasm when finally I lost all control. "I'm going to cum Melissa, where do you want me to shoot it?"

"I'm a such a slut, keep fucking my pussy. Cum in my CUNT! Shoot it in me you bastard, use me like a dirty whore!"

I could hardly believe the intensity of her words as I blasted a huge load of wet sticky cum deep into Melissa's womb, soiling her body again and turning her into more of a slut than she could fathom. Thankfully, she was protected by birth control. My cum spurted so hard and deep inside her body I was sure the sperm would have been able to swim to an egg. She dug her finger nails into my ass pulling me even deeper into my target yelling "YES, YESSSS cum inside me. I can feel it!"

During the night, we fucked several more times in every position we could think of. Spoon, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Our lips were both chapped from all the kissing we did as Melissa performed like a total slut, both hating herself and loving it all at the same time. She became an excellent cock sucker not caring that I would pull out of her pussy and shove it into her mouth for her to lick clean then put it back into her cunt. By morning, we were both exhausted. We slept off and on together with moments of penetration and more screaming. Melissa rightfully looked like she had a wild night of passion. She had hickies on her tits, stomach, ass and between her legs next to her well used pussy. She was going to have a lot of explaining to do if they didn't disappear before her loving husband came home. Maybe by then Kevin will have some explaining to do himself.

If Kevin could see his faithful wife now, Melissa was being used by another man as a willing sex toy in his own bed. While he was out-of-town, I was using his pillow as a cushion for his wife's hips as I fucked her from behind. I was the one in his bed with his naked wife fucking her body in every position giving is wife orgasms with my hands and cock. She was committing adultery repeatedly not knowing what to do or how to stop. Melissa was being consumed by the heat of her own passion.

I was lying there in the morning looking at Melissa's naked body again admiring her beautifully curved ass. I took a picture with my cell phone and sent the picture to Kim. Melissa finally stirred barely waking while I ran my hands freely all over her body. She stretched herself, jutting her breasts out and noticed me admiring her ring and started to cry.

"What's the matter Melissa?"

"I cheated on my husband again! I don't deserve to wear this ring" as she twisted it on her finger. "I let you fuck me in my own bed; my husbands own bed. I've never felt so ashamed yet so sexually alive. I'm ashamed that I enjoyed every moment of the sex we had. I've never tasted a man's cum before I tasted you. I didn't even know sex could be so good. I can't believe my own words begging for you to fuck me. I must have been possessed. How can I beg for a man, not my husband, to cum inside my body? Oh, just the thought of it makes me start to tingle and want more. How did I become such a slut? How can I face Kevin? I now know the difference between making love and fucking. My god, I love to fuck.

"Look Melissa, you are a very hot and sexy girl. I'm going to teach you things you can use on your husband for you to come closer together. Everything we do I want you to do to him. I can open your mind to new things you've never thought about doing."

While I was talking to her, my hands were concentrating on the perfect curve of her ass cheeks. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up. I took her hand again and walked her to the shower where I soaped her well used body. I paid a lot of attention to her ass making sure to put pressure on her anus. I told her that Kevin deserves everything her body has to offer while I hooked my middle finger barely inside her hole making her jump and tense. "You want me to teach you everything don't you Melissa?, not to leave anything out?"

"Do I have a choice?" she said. She was getting turned on again expecting to get more cock shoved into her body.

I pushed my finger slowly into her ass, Melissa opened her eyes finally realizing what I was doing.

"No way, He's not going to get that. That is not for sex!"

"Relax Melissa, your body is full of erotic zones and this is one of them. I had my finger in her anus up to one knuckle and my thumb in her pussy moving around slowly. "If you give this to him, he will be putty in your hands. It would complete your trust in him, and he will love you for it even more." I pushed up to the second knuckle making her tense up and have an orgasm for the first time with anal stimulation. While she came I was sucking on both her tits flicking her nipples with my tongue.

When we exited the shower, she went towards the bed naked and spread her legs inviting me to fuck her again. Instead, I dressed and told her I had to go. I did have one more request before I left.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock one more time Melissa." She mindlessly walked over, dropping to her knees in front of me, pulling my cock in her hand. "Use your left." She sucked my cock and stroked me with her ring hand. I was enthralled with her wedding ring wrapped around my cock for some reason.

"Do you still think yourself a slut Melissa?"

She pulled out for only a moment and said, "How could I not be, Look at me. I'm on my knees sucking your cock?"

She was sucking so good that I couldn't hold it anymore and without warning blew a load into her mouth. She stroked me harder and sucked as if she was thirsty for every drop of my cum. My cock throbbed multiple times shooting several streams of sperm into her sucking mouth to the point that it overflowed running down her hand coating her wedding ring perfectly. She willingly gulped down the rest of her treat as if it was the natural thing to do. She even looked at her messy ring and licked the cream off of it swallowing the remainder of my cum. I pulled my pants up and turned to walk through the house to the front door. I turned to see her still on her knees naked looking down at the floor. The next few days are going to be fun.

While leaving I stopped before the door and looked towards a wedding picture on the wall with Melissa and Kevin. They looked good together and in love. Their second wedding anniversary was coming up soon. I looked at Kevin and told him.

"Your wife is turning out to be quite the fuck toy Kevin. I hope you enjoy her new fondness for cock. Oh, and I don't think I will be able to resist her ass for much longer my friend. It's so perfect I may fuck it before the week is up."

Fact was; he was already reaping some rewards. Kevin was going through his own education, with my sweet wife as the teacher. Kim was making him hungry for Melissa to wrap her lips around his cock by sucking him herself showing him what he was missing. Kim has had a lot of practice with oral sex; in my opinion, she could go pro with her sucking skills. It took some time for Kim to seduce Kevin, but she finally convinced him that she was worth the effort. When Kim received the picture of a nude Melissa, she became determined to seduce Kevin even more getting him between her legs.

Kim gave Kevin the works sucking his cock slowly making sure to touch every nerve a cock would have and licked his balls sucking them deep into her mouth. After Kevin recovered, Kim asked if Melissa would ever swallow his cum the way she did or even suck him with the lust Kim showed. He responded by telling Kim that Melissa has tried using her mouth, but did not get very far since Kevin felt as if she was above the act. Little did he know that the first-time Kevin was getting serviced by Kim's mouth, his lovely innocent wife was getting pummeled by my cock. That same night she swallowed every drop of my cum right after I pulled it from her throbbing pussy. She tasted her own cum mixed with mine. I didn't know how, but Kevin hadn't had full sex with Kim yet and I knew Kim was a slut. He was trying to be a good husband refusing Kim's obvious flirtations to fuck her.

The next day Melissa couldn't get her adulteress actions out of her mind. Why in the world would she give herself so freely to another man. Why would she allow another to touch her, kiss her and fuck her? Someone else was doing things to her sexually she could not even do with her own husband. She realized it was a bad idea letting me into her house when she was so vulnerable. She needed time to sort things out. Time is exactly what I didn't want her to have any more of.

The very next day I walked up to her home to see her again. She looked nervous when opening the door telling me that she could not have sex with me anymore.

"That's okay I just want a little suck from you." as I walked past her into her home.

"No way, you can't believe I would just go to my knees and give you a blow job just like that would you?"

"That's exactly what I want you to do Melissa, remember? You admitted that you were a slut. You and I fucked just yesterday, we ended with me gushing into your mouth. You licked my cum from your own wedding ring. Your mouth has become some prime real estate for my cock."

"So, get on your knee's slut and suck me." Her mind may not have wanted sex, but her body was still feeling the pounding she received just a day before.

I reached for her tits squeezing them knowing she could not pull back. She closed her eyes hoping this would all go away, but it didn't. My hands went to her pussy and ass caressing her like the slut I was making her.

Melissa finally came to her partial senses and asked.

"Okay, if I give you head will you leave?"

"Your mouth is all I want Melissa."

"Fine, get to the couch."

"Not so fast, I have to get into the mood also you know." I stepped forward and kissed her softly on her lips massaged her body while placing her hand on my cock. I told her to take it out if she wanted to get it over with. After only a minute she pulled my cock out and slid to her knees on to the floor. She looked lovely on her knees about to fill her mouth again. She engulfed the head and sucked eagerly as if thinking the faster she sucked, the quicker it would be over. She was almost right until the phone rang, saved by the bell.

"Oh hi Kevin." She got up and walked around getting her mind off the tingling feeling between her legs. I could tell she was embarrassed as if Kevin could see what she had just been doing.

I fell back against the couch annoyed with the interruption then laughed at the irony of it. I was upset because Kevin had interrupted his own wife giving me head. Melissa went around the back of the couch and was asking when he would be home. I smiled and thought, how rude. I would show her. I was satisfied with her mouth working on me, but a better target presented itself.

I stood and walked toward the back of the couch taking my pants off in the process. I didn't give her time to realize what was happening and quickly lifted her skirt while pushing her over the back against the cushion.

"Uh! No, no, I'm OK," she was telling her husband as she tried to keep her composer. With Melissa bent forward against the back of the couch I placed my hand in the middle of her back holding her in position. With my other hand, I pulled her panties down to her ankles. She tried to tell Kevin that she couldn't talk too much because she was getting ready to go out, but he just kept on talking not realizing his bride was about to be taken again. I lined up my cock at her opening rubbing the head up and down her bare pussy getting the head wet from the juices her body was secreting. Finally, I started pushing slowly into her body knowing she could feel the intensity of her tight walls being stretched yet again by her lover, although this time her husband was on the phone and heard a sudden muffled moan coming from his wife's lips.

"Are you okay babe"? Yes, just not feeling right" as she tried to push away to free herself from the intrusion. I hit bottom, my hips pushing against her ass. Ohhh. Honey I have to go. I didn't care if Kevin could hear his wife being taken or not, in fact, I wanted him to hear her screams so he would know another man was making his girl cum, so I gripped Melissa's hips and started pumping hard and fast into her pussy slapping her ass with my hips. I suddenly pushed my thumb into her anus making Melissa drop the phone on to the couch screaming out "I'm cumming!" Damn you, fuck me, fuck me. I pulled out of her throbbing cunt and shoved two fingers inside her to make her cum even more. My fingers kept her in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. She was to the point where her juices were running down her legs into her socks. I knelt down going to my knees and licked up the juice from her body, tasting again how delicious a young woman can be. I then stood, turning her around kissing her full on the mouth making her taste her own orgasm while placing her onto the couch once again. This time I shoved into her pussy from the front banging her as hard as I could while she wrapped her arms and legs around my body.