The Price for Saying No

Story Info
He taught her exactly how the word 'no' can affect them both.
1.6k words
3.35
36.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Dominique and she was the love of my life. We'd met at work when she first got hired and I was given the responsibility of showing her how things worked. She was short and small but lusciously built with a great pair of 32C breasts. She had a cute little face with a slight hint of innocence, but also a twist of sex in her eyes.

We talked and I showed her the ropes around the job and the hours she would be working. She and I remained friends while my other buddies tried to date her with no success. A few weeks later, we casually agreed to go to dinner together and catch a movie. I picked her up from her apartment and we caught an early evening show and then we went out to dinner. I brought her back home and I guess she felt comfortable enough to let me come in.

We watched more movies on t.v. and it got really late. I felt so comfortable around her and she must have felt the same with me because she'd showered while I was there and dressed for bed. She had on a t-shirt and some shorts, but I could tell the shorts were not normally what she wore to bed. She came back into the bedroom and climbed up into her huge king-size bed to watch more movies with me. Dominique mentioned that she didn't mind if I lay on the bed with her and that she trusted me. Little did she know what was going on through in my mind at that very moment? I bet she would have gotten nervous if she knew that I was plotting to wait until she was really tired and slowly crawl on the bed and hold her from behind. I bet she would have escorted me to the front door if she knew how hard I was and how badly I wanted to ripped off her shorts and suck on her clit until she screams. There is no doubt she would have backed herself into a corner in the attempt to get away from me if she saw how thick my 9 inch cock was and to see it standing straight up in the air drooling to get inside of her. I knew she would probably panic so I stayed my ass in the chair next to the bed. I knew I would get my chance with her, whether she allowed me or not. I knew I was going to have her -- I had to get inside of her but I decided to wait. Dominique went quietly to sleep and I escorted myself out the apartment.

We talked at work often and hung out afterwards about 4 times a week regularly. I got attached to her and we made our dating official. Months passed by and I realized that she'd made no advance to have sex with me and often avoided any situations that would have us alone. I got fed up with the modest game that was being played and decided to plan her fate with me. It was time to fuck my little brown skinned angel and dammit if I wasn't going to enjoy watching her scream as I drill her with my cock.

One Friday after work, I suggested that we go out to eat with my buddy and his wife. We spent dinner at an expensive restaurant on the north side of the city. After dinner, I took Dominique to my apartment to watch movies. She came in and kicked off her high heel boots sat on the couch to watch movies. I told her that I was going to change in the other room and would be right back. She made herself at home snuggled up into the far corner of the couch. I'd changed clothes and came back in the room wearing a pair of loose house shorts and no shirt. She looked up at me and noticed my naked chest and quickly looked back at the t.v. I'm a fairly muscle-built guy and stand about 5ft. 9in. I'm a bit arrogant because I know I'm handsome and often get any girl I want in bed but have to force them to fuck me when they see my huge cock. Dominique looked nervous as I pulled her small body close to me. She relaxed a little and went back to watching t.v. I kissed her forehead lightly and moved to her temple and kissed her gently at her eyebrow. I nibbled at her earlobe and behind it when I heard her low moans of approval. When I moved to her neck, I slightly bit it, sending shivers through her. At that moment, she went to pull away but I grabbed her wrists in a vise like grip and pulled her closer to my chest.

She protested and turned her head away when I released one of her wrist and encircled my strong arm around her waist. I stood up and tossed her small frame over my shoulder and walked briskly to my bedroom. I dropped her onto the bed and she stared at me stunned as I turned to lock the door behind me. She backed up to the head of the bed, crushing her back against the pillows to get away from what she knew I wanted from her. Seeing her in her state of distressed urged me to make her even more blown away. I stood at the foot of the bed in front of her and kept my eyes looked on her pretty face as I slowly pulled off my shorts to reveal my cock. I was so hard and throbbing that I knew I wouldn't let her leave until I was done using every hole on her body.

She groaned in defeat as she stared at my cock. I must admit, it was straining and I'd gotten a piercing right under my cock's head. My hard cock, the piercing and the pre cum oozing from it and slowly dancing its way to the floor made my rod look like a torture machine. Just to make the situation worse for her, I stood there and let her watch the thick droplet of pre cum lazily drip from the tip of my cock and make its way down to the blanket on the bed. By the time it finally hit the bed just in front of her, she trembled. Suddenly, she jumped from the bed and stammered, "N-No!", then ran for the door.

I quickly caught her in my arms and swung her around, slamming her to the wall next to the door. "Please don't fuck me...please!" she squealed as I hiked up her skirt and clawed at her panties. Frustration took over me and there was a loud violent rip as I tore her thin panties from her thighs. I grabbed her by her hair and forced her to her knees and shoved my cock into her mouth. Her tiny mouth could barely fit around my cock and she groaned as I pushed my cock head deeper into her mouth. Looking at my sweet little Dominique sucking on my cock made me want so much more and there was no turning back.

I pulled my cock out her mouth and roughly pulled her back to the bed, where she fell onto her knees on the floor, I pushed her upper body onto the bed and put both her wrist in one of my hands and I rubbed my cock along her pussy lips. At that point I felt somewhat remorseful for what was about to happen to her. I knew her little wet cunt was about to get stretched and bruised by the pounding I was about to give her. I always retracted from assaulting her little pussy until she said, "No, don't you dare fuck me you jerk!" She used the word no and that word I do not receive very well. Without saying a word, I began to push hard into her. I didn't go far and she gasped as I forced myself inside of her. I knew I had her as I forced my length all the way up to my balls. My little Dominique groaned in defeat as I pushed against her cervix. With her little body pinned between my cock and the side of the bed, I let go of her wrists and grabbed her hips, digging my nails into her soft flesh as I pounded her mercilessly.

The pleasure I was receiving from her tight little pussy was proving to be too much for me to deal with and I knew I was going to cum soon. I groaned loudly and she must have felt my cock throbbing wildly inside of her because she shrieked, "Please don't cum inside of me! No, don't cum in me!" This little minx just refused to understand she was at my complete control and her no's meant nothing to me. With that I doubled my thrusts inside her little cunt I grabbed her hair and bit her neck hard as I held my cock deep inside her pussy and shot my load up against her cervix. I held her there for several minutes and completely emptied my balls inside her womb. I slowly withdrew from her and she collapsed to the floor onto her back with her eyes close and gasping for air. I saw her neck bruised and the slight trails of blood on small swells of her hips where I'd dug my nails into her skin. I stood up confidently over her and told her in an arrogant and even tone, "Don't ever tell me no again."