The Price of His Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancyPan
NancyPan
294 Followers

As soon as my cock had been encased in the panty girdle I crawled between her legs and caught the first scent of her glorious pussy. I knew and she knew that I was in pussy subspace and I would agree to anything she asked. As I began to lick her through her tight black thong panties, she began to read the agreement.

"I agree to submit to my wife Monica for the remainder of our marriage. I understand that my inadequate penis will never again enter her unless covered by a penis extender/sheath. I will only fuck Monica with such a device attached to my worthless penis, or with a strap-on dildo of her choice, or with my willing tongue."

"I agree that Monica will control not only her own body and my access to it, but my body as well. Monica will also control what clothing I may or may not wear. A keyed bolt lock will be placed on the bedroom door and I will only be allowed access to the bedroom if Monica is home and invites me into her bedroom. Since I have demonstrated a lack of control of my panty fetish, Monica will decide what I will wear each day at home and at work."

"I will sleep on the couch when Monica is not home and will only be allowed to sleep in her bed if she specifically invites me in her bed to service her. My wearing of panties, bras, stockings, and other feminine items will be decided by Monica and used exclusively as a reward for good behavior and proper service to her."

"I will address her in private as Madam Monica and I will submit to all wishes, requests, whims, demands, and instructions without complaint or risk loss of panty privileges and masturbation privileges. Monica will decide when, and if, I am allowed to ejaculate, and I understand that an orgasm will be awarded only if I am obedient and please Monica."

As I listened to Monica read the agreement I licked her pussy in a frenzied state as she had pulled her panties aside and I had full access to her throne. I knew as I heard her words that this is what I wanted, more than anything. I wanted to be controlled by this sexy woman and I wanted to serve her and be her pussy boy, her panty boy, her subby hubby.

Of course I would sign and I would honor the agreement to the letter. In turn I would earn my panty and pussy-sucking privileges, and my out-of-control masturbation would now be supervised and tightly monitored. I loved this woman. Life couldn't get any better.

NancyPan
NancyPan
294 Followers
12