The Price of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers

I granted her wish. Becky's tits swung wildly as I pumped her pussy, making my balls slap into her legs with every thrust. I was building to my second climax and it felt wonderful. Becky shook her head side to side, crying out to fuck her – fuck her good. She, too, was building towards a second climax. I felt it in her hips, they were starting to quiver and her chest heaved with labored, hot, breaths as I closed in on my release.

"Fuck me! Oh God fuck me hard! I need it, do it now Mr. Benson!"

"Argh...Fuck I'm cumming!" I cried out, just as Becky climaxed, sending another hot stream of juice down our legs.

With incredible will power, Becky clamped down on my cock, making me work harder to push and pull. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. My entire body was alive and quivering as I released my load into her eighteen year old vagina.

A heat wave over took me and I pulled away quickly, thinking I would faint. Becky screamed out and turned around, dropping down. My cock head disappeared between her lips, as she sucked away whatever I had left and I stood, unable to stop shaking, begging her to stop. Finally, she released me, licking cum from her lips as she stood.

"That was the best anyone has ever fucked me. Julie will never believe me!"

"What? Oh God NO! Becky you wouldn't..."

"Just kidding!" Becky giggled and stretched up to plant a tender little kiss on my lips.

As my heart rate slowed, Becky turned away to adjust her clothes. She made a simple comment – she had to go. Just like that it was over. Stunned, I stood there naked, looking at the mess on the couch and floor, my mouth wide open.

"Let Julie know if you want your "laundry" done again!" Becky's bubbly voice called out, as she opened the front door, and then added, "Sorry I can't stay to help clean up the mess. I should have told you I was a squirter!"

I jumped over the finality of the closing door. I was alone, naked and mentally shaken over the pure sex adventure, just ended. Sexual enjoyment aside, no one would possibly believe an ordinary guy would ever get so lucky. A smile formed on my lips as I thought, 'But, they should! My God, it can happen to an ordinary guy!'

I cleaned up, dressed, and hurried back to clean up the mess made by Becky and me. I was nervous and wasn't sure entirely why. I had a good cover story for Doreen and felt confident she'd probably not even notice in the first place. After a while it dawned on me – it was Julie. Thought after thought raced through my head, as I nervously waited.

'Christ, what did she know? How much did she know? You trusted Becky! My God Matt how stupid can you be?'

My heart jumped into my throat when I heard the front door open. It felt like it was trying to make a hasty escape, when Julie passed through the kitchen. She smiled, mumbled hello and kept on walking. She seemed preoccupied but, when she paused at the beginning of the hallway, my brief moment of relief came to an end.

"Dad, did Becky finish the washing?" She asked, making a half turn to look at me.

"I guess so...yeah, I think she did. Why?" I replied, feeling my cheeks heating up.

"Oh nothing, I just didn't want to deal with it right now. I need a bath."

With that, Julie walked off down the hall. I sighed with a relief unimaginable and started to nervously laugh. My body tension washed from me, as my laughter grew into a low chuckle. 'Safe you idiot – you're safe she doesn't know anything!'

"Daddy! Dad! I need you please!" Julie called out loud enough for me to hear. I walked off towards the bath, feeling very much better.

"Yeah baby – what do you need?" I yelled out through the bathroom door.

"A wash cloth, I forgot to get one. Would you mind? Doors unlocked...okay?"

'Just like her mother.' I muttered to myself and went to the linen closet for the wash cloth. I started through the bathroom door and hesitated, calling out to Julie.

"Got it – I'm coming in, okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay."

Julie was in the shower with her hand protruding from the partially open door. Her fingers wiggled frantically, waiting for me to place the cloth in her hand. As I placed the cloth in her hand, she clamped her fingers tightly on mine, holding me.

No one would have believed the range of emotions that went through me, as I heard Julie's next words.

"Your secret's safe with me...Becky said you were great."

I tensed in shock, not knowing how to respond. Julie squeezed a little harder, making her paused comment even more intense.

"What honey? Safe? What...what are you talking about?" I replied in a crackling voice of nervous stupidity.

"Oh Daddy! Don't play coy with me! Becky was beaming when she came back – twice daddy? Wow!"

Julie released my hand. One thought went through my head instantly, 'Jesus God in heaven – I am so fucked!'

Shaking and starting to sweat, I started to walk away on very unsteady legs when I heard the shower door open. I hesitated in mid-stride hearing Julie's soft laughter and cringed. There was a price to pay here, I knew it. I just didn't know when or how much.

"Daddy...before you go there is one little thing."

'Here it is – God I knew it!' I turned slowly, as my mind raced and replied, "Yes Julie, what is it?"

My lower lip trembled when I saw my daughter, half exposed in the shower door way. Absently soaping her left breast, Julie slowly raised her head and stared into my eyes, smiling.

"A car daddy. I really do need my own car – a bright red one would be nice, don't you think? Oh yeah...Becky said she'd do your laundry again, any day – just let me know okay! And by the way, did she tell you she loves it in the ass?"

I swallowed hard, standing silent, like a statue, my mouth dropping open, as Julie winked at me. I started to raise my hand in protest, when the shock wore off but, Julie ended my attempt quickly.

"Oh yeah, one last thing – my back daddy, I'd love it if you wash my back. I know you won't mind – right?"

MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers