The Price of Selfishness

Story Info
A modest young girl is kidnapped for reasons unknown.
13.2k words
4.26
68.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing erotic writing. I proofread and edited the entire story myself, so please ignore any spelling/grammar/punctuation errors that might have eluded me. I realize that there is a lot of non-erotic content at the start, but I felt that this was necessary to build a foundation for the rest of the story. Please be sure to read to the end before you comment.

Enjoy!

*

Kimberly sat quietly at the bar sipping on her drink as her friends chatted about their busy social lives beside her. Silence was not new to Kimberly. Having been raised by a Christian conservative family in Minnesota, she spent most of her Sundays at Church until she was 16. Her parents had taught her what it meant to be a lady and she tried as best as she could to keep those values in mind throughout her day-to-day life. She never slept around, didn't do drugs, and drank only on occasion. In fact the only reason why she was at a bar to begin with was because it was her friend Stacy's birthday. If Stacy had not been one of her closest friends, Kimberly would probably still be at home writing a paper that was due next week. Even though she was still just a 21 year-old undergrad, Kimberly aspired to be a doctor. She was majoring in biology and planned to take the MCATs next year. It was for precisely this reason that she didn't date either; she had to keep her grades up and simply had no time for a relationship.

"Hey Kim. Catch any cute guys lately?" Stacy asked from across the table.

It was not the first time she had been asked this question and she was sure that it wasn't going to be the last.

"Haha. I wish. But even if I did I wouldn't have any time to see them." Kimberly said sporting a hollow smile.

It was a boring response that even her friends were beginning to grow tired of. Kimberly was proud of her accomplishments in life, but every time her relationship status came into question, she began to feel empty and incomplete. She knew that there was an element to her life that was missing, but simply couldn't afford the time to find it.

The night was growing old and with a yawn Kimberly decided it was time to leave.

"Well I think that's it for me. 'Night guys."

"Already?" complained a visibly disappointed Stacy. "It's not even midnight!"

"It's past one, Stace."

"What?" said Stacy in disbelief.

She clearly had one too many drinks and lost track of the time.

"Well... fuck. One more before you leave?"

"Uh... I don't know. I'm pretty tired."

"C'mon. It's my birthday you bitch." She playfully taunted. "How many drinks have you had tonight? Two?"

"Yeah." Zoe jumped in. "Don't be so selfish, Kim."

The girls around the table all laughed. An amused smile crept its way onto Kimberly's face. One should never question the drinking abilities of a Minnesota lady.

"Alright. One more, but that's it."

With that Kimberly casually walked over to the bar. After waiting behind a couple for a minute or so, the bartender looked at her.

"Two cosmos."

"Two cosmos. Comin' up."

He turned around to mix the drink and reappeared just seconds later. Clearly the Friday right rush had forced him to be proficient.

"Take it to the end to pay. Next."

Kimberly slid the drinks down the bar to allow the next person to order. She paused for a moment to look for her wallet in her purse when suddenly a bump from the side knocked her fake Gucci bag to the floor. Having barely managed to keep her balance on high heels, Kimberly wheeled around to look at the person who had almost pushed her over. He was a muscular man in his late 20s. He had a shaved head and was wearing tight jeans and a plaid shirt.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry." He said.

"That's ok." Kim responded shortly as she bent down to find her displaced wallet and pick up her purse.

"No, really... I feel bad. Can I buy you a drink?"

"No. It's fine. I gotta go. Sorry."

If he thought that he was getting in her pants tonight, he was sorely mistaken.

"Ok... Sorry..." The man said one last time trying to save face.

With her bag once again over her shoulder and her wallet in her hand, Kimberly took the drinks to the cashier and returned to the table where her friends were still talking.

"There you are. What took you so long?" Liz asked.

"It was... it was just busy." She said not feeling in the mood to explain. "Cheers Stace."

They tapped glasses and began to drink. Within ten minutes they were both finished (although Kimberly made sure she finished first) and not long afterwards Kimberly once again got up to leave.

"Ok. Now I'm done. 'Night guys."

"'Night Kim!" The girls all said in unison.

With that, Kimberly grabbed her coat and walked through the doors. Once outside, she lost her balance and almost fell down on the sidewalk.

'Maybe I shouldn't have drunk that last one so fast.' She thought to herself.

Being a combination of tipsy and tired, Kimberly started walking down the street. Normally she would have called a cab or got a ride, but she lived only a few blocks away so she thought she'd take the risk. She kept stumbling down the side of the road passing one block... two blocks... three blocks... four... five...

It was not until she was stopped at a red light that she noticed she had walked past her apartment building.

'Wow.' She thought. 'I must be really drunk.'

After backtracking for a block and a half, Kimberly had made her way through the main doors of her building and climbed the stairwell to her floor. Once she arrived at the door to her apartment, she took a couple of minutes to find her keys and more than a couple of minutes to unlock to door. Upon her eventual success, she stumbled into the single apartment and turned the narrow corner into her room. Now barely able to stand, Kimberly dropped her keys and her fake Gucci bag on the floor and collapsed on her bed. She fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

***

Kimberly stirred as she slowly regained consciousness. She didn't know what time it was, but she didn't care. She just wanted to sleep a little longer. Feeling a little chilly, she tried to pull the covers up, but nothing was there.

'Stupid sheets must have fallen off the bed again.' She thought.

Still semi-conscious, she then tried to stretch out her body out and discovered that her hands were tied behind her back and her legs were bound by a pair of cuffs around her ankles. When she opened her eyes all she could see was darkness.

'I'm blind!' Was her initial reaction, but then she realized she was just wearing a blindfold.

Now panicking, Kimberly got up to run, but was pulled back by the collar attached to her neck.

"Hello?" She yelled unaware of her surroundings. "Can anybody hear me? Help!"

Almost immediately after making her plea, she heard footsteps in the distance followed by the sound of a door opening a few feet in front of her.

"Help me! Please!"

The footsteps grew closer and closer until the person was right behind her. Kimberly felt a brief tugging on the back of her head and realized that the person was undoing her blindfold. Just a few seconds later it had fallen to the ground and she was finally able to open her eyes. She was in a dark room lit only by a small window near the ceiling. It was cold and empty like an unfinished basement and told her little about why she was there.

"Thanks." she said.

"Well you asked so politely."

The voice sounded familiar. It definitely belonged to a man, but whom?

"Think you can untie me now too?"

"Afraid not."

The words pierced her like a thousand needles.

"Why not?" She asked with a trace of fear in her voice.

Instead of responding to her question, the man calmly walked around and stood in front of her. He was a muscular man in his mid-20s with a shaved head and...

"Wait a minute. You're that asshole who knocked into me at the bar!" Kimberly yelled as an amused smile crept upon his face. "What the fu-"

Before she could finish cursing him, the man had taken the blindfold and stuffed it in her mouth. He then took another one from his pocket and tied it around her face to make a gag.

"It's time to begin your training." He whispered into her ear.

He pulled a hunting knife out of his pocket and held it against the side of her neck. Kimberly began to scream, but the gag was doing a good job blocking out the sound.

"Let's change you into something a little more comfortable."

He moved the knife to her shoulder and cut the arms off of her blouse so that it formed a tank-top. He then proceeded to unbutton her shirt one hole at a time. Kimberly screamed and flailed to try and keep the assailant off of her, but with her arms and legs bound and a gag in her mouth her efforts were futile. Having now cut off all the buttons, the man cut the shirt's 'straps' off leaving nothing on Kimberly's upper body but her bra. He then crouched down to take care of her skirt, removing it with one swift slice of the knife. He moved behind her once again and wedged the blade under the back-strap of her bra. Kimberly squirmed harder than she ever had before.

"What?" He said with an amused laugh. "You thought you were going to keep these?"

And with that he cut the strap and the bra fell to the floor. He then knelt to do the same to Kimberly's panties and with one more strike they too were removed from the young girl's body. Tears began streaming down her face as she had given up on screaming and squirming. She was now totally naked in an unknown place and there was nothing she could do about it. Realizing this, the man removed her gag and let her cry.

"Why... Why are you doing this to me?"

"Only to you?" He asked sounding slightly surprised. "Tisk. Tisk. You didn't even notice your friend beside you."

"WHAT?"

Kimberly's eyes darted around the room to see if it was true. Had he really kidnapped one of her friends as well? If so, who? Then, out of the corner of her eye she saw her. A young girl with flowing blonde hair, who was both naked and bound like Kimberly, was lying unconscious beside her. It was Stacy.

"Stace!" Kimberly yelled attempting to wake her up.

Stacy continued to sleep.

"Well I can see you won't be needing these anymore." The man said holding all of Kimberly's clothes in his arms. He had taken advantage her confusion to pick them up. "So, I'm going to throw this in the garbage and leave you to think about what a selfish bitch you've been."

With that he walked out of the room and slammed the door shut behind him. Kimberly began to cry again. Now she felt violated and selfish.

***

Hours had passed since the man left the room. At least it seemed like hours. There was no way to be sure. Alone, scared, and humiliated, Kimberly had contemplated falling asleep like Stacy -- just drifting off in the hopes that when she woke up this horrible nightmare would be over -- but there was no telling what her kidnapper would do if she did. This thought alone was enough to keep her awake, but as time went on she grew bored and hungry. She decided to look for something -- anything -- that might help her escape. Still bounded by the ankle cuffs and rope, Kimberly folded her legs and pushed out to wriggle her body a few inches forward. After doing this a few times she realized that the string attached to her collar was now giving slack. Her kidnapper must have unlocked whatever it was attached to before he left the room. She decided to use this opportunity to make a break towards the door. After a few minutes of squirming inch-by-inch across the cement floor Kimberly heard a click and felt the collar tighten up. She had run out of slack just a few feet shy of the exit.

"Fuck!" She cursed loudly. She was on the verge of tears again having failed to get to the door, but this time managed to pull herself together.

'Ok.' She thought. 'Maybe there's something in here I can use to cut my hands loose.' Now on a new mission, she turned around and started wriggling towards the only unexplored corner of the room. She looked through the shadows for a set of keys, a shard of broken glass, the edge of a table, or anything else that might be able to help her. As she squirmed closer and closer to the other side, she spotted something on the floor. Now filled with hope, Kimberly started to move faster. A few minutes later she reached her destination and had discovered three bowls. The first was an empty metal bowl; the second a white plastic bowl filled with water; the third a red plastic bowl filled with what looked like cereal. Upon taking a closer look, she discovered a label on the other side of the last bowl.

SLUT FOOD.

Kimberly took a sniff inside the bowl and her expression immediately turned to one of disgust. Having grown up with a Labrador Retriever, she knew dog food when she smelt it.

'He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to eat this.' She thought.

She wriggled back over to the metal bowl and rubbed her wrists across it hoping that it would cut through the rope, but the metal was too dull. It was no use. Exhausted and with no hope of escape, Kimberly pushed herself up so that her back could rest against the cold cement wall. She sighed depressingly and stared off into the darkness.

***

A couple more hours passed uneventfully. Still sitting with her back against the wall, Kimberly was now holding her legs in the fetal position trying to keep warm. The small light coming from the window told her that it was still daytime, but it wouldn't be for long. Her throat was parched; so parched that she wouldn't be able to scream for help if she needed to. Kimberly stared at the bowls. She needed the water. It was no longer a matter of pride, but a matter of survival. Reluctantly, she decided that she would drink the water, but she still refused to eat the food. That was a matter of principle.

She squirmed over to where the white bowl was and began to lick inside it. The cold water felt so refreshing. It was like finding an oasis in the desert and before she knew it all of the water was gone. She took a few seconds to catch her breath, returned to the wall, and curled up again.

Her stomach growled.

The water she had just drunk fooled her body into thinking it was going to receive food too.

It growled again.

The sun was starting to set as the room grew darker and darker. Soon it would be pitch black and she would not be able to see anything at all.

It growled again.

She hadn't eaten anything in almost a day now and her body was letting her know it.

Ten minutes passed and it growled again. Five more minutes and it growled again... and again... and again... It was maddening! She squeezed her hands in frustration.

"Argh!"

She looked across the room towards Stacy to check if she was still unconscious.

'Well...' she thought to herself 'it won't be too humiliating if nobody finds out.'

She squirmed towards the bowls once again, this time stopping in front of the red one. She sank her head into the bowl and got a whiff of the smell.

'I can't believe I'm doing this.' She thought as she pulled herself back up.

She hesitated for a few more seconds, then closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and slowly lowered herself until she felt a couple of bits around her mouth. She grabbed a hold of them with her teeth, pulled her head up once again and started chewing.

'It's tasteless.' She thought as she swallowed.

Although still angry about the fact that she was eating dog food, it was not as bad as Kimberly had thought it would be. She resolved to take another bite, this time getting as many bits in her mouth as she could. She chewed on eight or nine of them and swallowed once again. Her stomach demanded more and she took another bite... and another... and another... Her face was now planted deep inside the bowl trying to eat as much as she could. Now she was barely swallowing her last mouthful before taking another bite.

Then she heard movement.

She looked up and stared at the door, waiting for it to open, but it never did.

Then she heard it again.

She turned around and saw that Stacy was waking up.

"Stacy!"

Kimberly moved towards her friend as fast as she could and got there just in time to see Stacy open her eyes.

"Wha...? Kim... Where... Where are we?"

"This guy at the bar... He bumped into me when I was getting our drinks and then he drugged me and kidnapped us and then I woke up here and you were over there and he took my clothes of and... and..." Kimberly stopped herself short of explaining what she had just done. "Oh, Stace. I'm just so glad you're ok."

"Me too Kim. Is there any way out of here?"

"No. I just looked. The only way in or out is through that door, but we can't get to it because we're tied up." Suddenly a thought occurred to Kimberly. "Wait a minute. Stace! Untie my hands!"

"How?"

"Use your teeth and tug on the rope." She said turning around so that Stacy could see her hands.

Stacy moved towards her and bit down on the string. It was tightly triple-knotted, but after twenty minutes or so the rope came undone and Kimberly's hands broke free. Kimberly tried to stand up, but immediately lost her balance and fell over. The cuffs around her ankles were keeping her legs too close together to allow her to walk. She started tinkering with them, but they were metal and would not come off unless she had the key. She then tried to unclip the collar around her neck, but to no avail. That too, it seemed, required a key.

"Damn it." She swore as she started to crawl away in frustration.

"Hey. How about me?" Stacy complained.

"Oh! Sorry Stace. I forgot." She said as she moved to untie her friend.

"Selfish." Stacy teased.

The word struck a chord inside of Kimberly, who froze and sat silently for a few seconds.

"Hey... C'mon." Stacy said. "You know I was just joking."

"I know. Sorry. I just... Sorry."

That was all Kimberly could muster. She quickly untied her friend, but still felt horrible.

Suddenly they heard footsteps. The door opened up and the kidnapper entered once more.

"Well it looks like Sleeping Beauty finally woke up." He said with a grin.

"Who the fuck are you?" Stacy yelled. "Let us go!"

"This is a fiery one!" He said with a chuckle. "Good. I'll take you first."

"Take me where? What the fu-"

He stuffed a gag inside of Stacy's mouth and tied a blindfold over her eyes. He then clipped a second leash onto her collar. Holding on to the end with one hand he reached into his pocket, pulled out a small key, and unlocked the padlock joining the original wall leash to the collar. Stacy tried to crawl away, but the kidnapper pressed a button locking the new leash and causing the collar to tighten around Stacy's neck.

"You're not getting away from me!" He barked. "Now let's go."

"Stacy!" Kimberly yelled out. "No!"

"Quiet!" The kidnapper shot back. "You're next."

He walked out of the room tugging Stacy behind him and closed the door leaving Kimberly alone once again.

***

It seemed like an hour before the kidnapper finally came back.

"Your turn." He said mischievously.

He proceeded to tie the blindfold, clip the portable leash onto Kimberly's collar, and unlock the leash fixed to the wall; just like he had done with Stacy. He then tugged on the leash and led Kimberly out of the room.

"Where are you taking me? Where's Stacy?" Kimberly asked. He ignored her. "Please. I won't tell anyone if you just let me g-"

"Shut up, slut!" He yelled back.

Kimberly felt like a dog; naked on all fours being walked around by a man with a leash. It was degrading.

"Stop." He commanded.

Kimberly complied not knowing where she was or what would happen if she didn't. She was lifted up by her arms and her wrists were tied with leather straps from above. Next she heard a click and realized that the man had unlocked her ankle cuffs, but this was only temporary as her legs too were spread apart and tied. Finally, he undid the blindfold.