The Price Of Victory Ch. 01

Story Info
A young super-heroine battles the infamous Cassandra X.
3.7k words
4.45
39.2k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE red cell phone was ringing. She had picked up that phone for a very specific reason and only one man in all Capital City had that number. Immediately recognizing the ringtone, the beautiful young woman practically sprang from the shower! Barely even taking the time to wrap a towel about her dripping, naked body she snatched the red phone from its spot on her dresser and flipped it open.

"Yes Mr. Mayor?" Jordin Tyler answered with no hesitation.

"Victory, I'm sorry to disturb you," the familiar voice crackled from the other end.

"I'm sure you wouldn't without good reason," Jordin responded. "Of course I'm at your disposal."

"As you know the Capital City Museum is currently playing host to a collection of priceless diamonds," the mayor continued. "I have sources who tell me that earlier today renowned cat burglar Cassandra X. arrived in town."

"And you've taken this long to call?" Jordin gasped.

"I didn't want to raise a false alarm," the mayor stammered.

"Well let's just hope it's not already too late!" Jordin said. "I'm on the way!"

Jordin snapped the red cell phone shut and dropped it on her vanity. She grabbed the two silver bracelets lying next to it and slipped them onto her wrists. When she banged them together she would instantly transform into her secret alter ego Victory, Capital City's super-heroine defender. Even with Victory's super strength, heightened reflexes and the other various powers bestowed by her power-belt, Jordin knew she would have to be extra cautious this night. Cassandra X. was the most successful cat burglar in history, she had eluded every authority on the planet and even other super-heroines, she was obviously very cunning. Jordin let a smile creep across her face realizing that she had the opportunity to be the one who finally brought Cassandra X. to justice!

Jordin slapped her wrists together and there was a blinding flash of light! When it faded her body and hair were perfectly dry and her towel had been replaced with the purple Lycra hot pants and matching halter top of her uniform. Her long legs were left bare down to a pair of calf high silver boots. Her midriff was also exposed, showing off toned abs over the silver belt that rested on her narrow hips. The halter fit skin tight on her perky C-cups and between a silver "V" was emblazoned. Glossy brown hair fell in thick locks about her slim shoulders, framing a purple mask which covered the top half of her beautiful face, thus protecting her secret identity...as well as perfectly completing her look. Ready for action the super-heroine rushed out her door, sparing not moment!

ASTRIDE her customized motorcycle Victory arrived at the Capital City Museum in no time. She made a quick circle of the exterior and found nothing out of the ordinary. She quickly realized that this was as bad of a sign as she could ask for with the world's most successful cat burglar in town. She parked the black and silver bike (which had come unofficially to be called the Victorycycle) in an alley alongside the museum. Quickly the young heroine found her own way inside and began a systematic inspection. As she approached the priceless diamond exhibit she began to hear whispers.

Yes! Victory thought to herself. I've made it just in time!

The superheroine rushed forward confidently, no longer caring if she alerted the thieves to her presence. As she came around the corner she saw three figures. The first two were men, wearing dark fatigues. The third, clearly female, wore a skintight black cat-suit and must have been Cassandra X. The trio was crouched around one of the display cases with the woman hard at work on the lock.

"Cassandra X.," Victory called striking a powerful pose. "This is your one chance to surrender quietly and peacefully."

All three jumped and whirled to face her. Cassandra X. was possessed of a mature beauty, obviously much older than Victory. Her hair was flame red, falling well past her shoulders and done in a somewhat outdated style, slightly reminiscent of Farrah Fawcett. Her eyes were shielded behind some sort of clear visor and a silver utility belt rested on her shapely hips. Her build was quite a bit more robust than Victory's slender frame, with lots of curves but she looked solid, like an aging gymnast or dancer.

"Well well, you must be Victory," Cassandra X. smirked. "I'm a bit busy at the moment, my boys here will have to deal with you."

The cat burglar went back to her task and the two men began to advance. Now it was Victory's turn to smirk, confident she would be more than a match for these two common thugs! They attacked with unexpected coordination, obviously trained warriors having fought together before. Even with her enhanced reflexes the young heroine found it surprisingly challenging to avoid and counter their coordinated attacks.

One of the thugs came at her with a big right hook, Victory managed to slip out of the way catching his wrist, turning and shoving him towards the nearest wall. Her super strength sent the man stumbling off balance. As she turned back to the second attacker, he was already mid swing and caught her with a glancing jab. As the young heroine tried to shake it off, he quickly followed up with a straight side kick that caught Victory in the stomach. She was surprised at the force of the blow, which managed to set her back on her heels. Then before she could regain her balance, the first thug wrapped his powerful arms around her!

Victory gasped indignantly, even as his grip tightened his hands found their way to her breasts. She never decided if it was intentional or circumstantial, however he had both hands full! Once there she felt his big hands squeeze and grope her firm melons, sending a chill down her spine and distracting the heroine long enough for the other man to land solid blow to her jaw.

Momentarily dazed Victory felt the first thug's grip tighten, both around her torso and on her breasts. As the man in front drew back to throw a second punch, the young heroine leaned into the grip restraining her, using the purchase to lift her legs and deliver double booted kick that sent the attacking thug tumbling across the room. He smacked the wall with a thud, and slumped to the floor unconscious. Then she again planted her feet, leaned forward bringing the man holding her off the ground slightly... he made a confused noise just before Victory threw herself and him backward with all her super powered might. They slammed into the wall, the thug acted as a cushion, taking the full brunt himself. His grip went slack and the young heroine stepped away without looking back to see him crumple, also unconscious.

"Now Cassandra," Victory said boldly, squaring up to Cassandra X. with her fists on her hips. "I hope that's the last bit of unpleasantness..."

"Unpleasantness?" the catburglar smirked glancing up the heroine. "Looks like you enjoyed it to me?"

Victory cocked one elegant eyebrow in confusion, then glanced down. She was aghast to see her nipples standing out, hard and evident beneath her purple halter top. They must have been stimulated by the inadvertent (maybe) groping during her struggle with the thugs. She quickly crossed her arms over her chest to conceal her embarrassment.

"Stand up straight and place your hands on your head, you're under arrest!" Victory blustered even as her cheeks flushed bright red.

Cassandra X. rose slowly and turned to face the super-heroine, her hands however brandished a weapon that looked like a paintball gun. She smiled confidently.

"Don't do it Cassandra," Victory warned. "In case you haven't heard, bullets are useless against me!"

"Oh I've heard," the cat burglar purred.

She fired three times! Victory sprang to motion; with enhanced speed and indestructible bracelets she was quick enough to deflect anything short of machine-gun fire. To her surprise the weapon fired not bullets but small blue pellets. As they struck her bracelets instead of being deflected they burst open, releasing puffs of smoke. Victory scowled, errantly waving a hand trying to clear the gathering cloud.

"If you're planning to escape in a cloud of smoke," Victory began with an arrogant chuckle. "You're going to...need... to do...oh..." The young heroine trailed off as acrid tendrils of the smoke reached her nose. She instantly began to feel light headed, her green eyes going wide in shock and realization; no, not smoke...GAS!

"That's right, I'm not so stupid," Cassandra X. snarled, firing off several more shots.

Victory's head was already spinning, she felt disoriented and could not defend against the following shots, not that it would have done any good. She grunted as one pellet struck her right breast, then two more burst against her bare midsection, a fourth struck one of her shapely thighs and soon the heroine was engulfed in a cloud of the potent gas. Victory knew she was in trouble; her bracelets were unbreakable, capable of deflecting most any weapon, her power-belt enhanced her physical abilities but nothing protected her from the effects of such gas! Her head spinning faster still the young heroine felt her knees buckle and all the strength seemed to leave her body. Overwhelmed, the heroine collapsed unconscious at the feet of the grinning villainess.

CASSANDRA X. watched the heroine collapse with smug satisfaction. Glancing past the unconscious heap, she noticed her men getting to their feet. At least they weren't quite as week as they had looked in that fight.

"Get your masks on boys," Cassandra X. ordered. "Before the gas begins to affect you."

Groaning, they hustled to a duffle bag with their extra gear and pulled two gas masks out of it. Once they were securely in place the two thugs returned to her side. One carried the duffle with him, knowing what was next.

"This is perfect," Cassandra X. said. "Now I don't have to bother with that stupid lock. One of you go find a chair and let's get this little bitch trussed up."

One thug hurried off to find a chair, while the other pulled a thick coil of rope from the duffle. He knelt beside the unconscious heroine then looked back to Cassandra X., an expectant gleam in his eyes.

The cat burglar nodded. "Strip her first but leave the mask."

He started with the silver bracelets, lifting her limp arms and slipping them easily off her wrists. Then the silver belt was taken, followed by the removal of her boots. With her accessories gone, the hapless heroine looked especially vulnerable with her skinny body sprawled on the floor in just the skin tight lyca. Next the thug straightened her arms alongside her head and pulled her top up and off, revealing a pair of perfect breasts. They were plump and round with small pink nipples that seemed precisely centered. Cassandra X. noted the way her henchman lingered over them and she smirked, how powerful those fleshy little orbs could be.

"They look too perfect to me," the cat burglar chuckled. "I bet they're fake, what about you?"

She could see the thug's lustful grin even hidden beneath the gas mask. "Only one way to know for sure."

He grabbed them eagerly, squeezing the perfect breasts of the unconscious heroine. Her head lolled limply as his fondling gently shook her body. A low whistle issued from the gas mask as he took full advantage groping the defenseless breasts.

"They're firm as can be but damn it if they aren't real," the thug said. "Watch this." He giggled them roughly in a way that would've been uncomfortable had she been awake, and even unconscious the heroine moaned and squirmed ever so slightly. "You just can't do that with fake ones."

"Alright, alright," Cassandra X. was growing impatient. "Finish the job and let's get her tied before the gas wears off."

Nodding the thug left her chest and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her shorts. He pulled them down, revealing a plain white thong beneath. Gathering both garments at once, he slid them down her long, smooth legs and off over her feet. The thug gave little hoot and pushed her legs apart, the senseless heroine offering no resistance.

"She shaves!" he hollered through the mask. "Look, there's not even peach fuzz down here!" He swiped his hand over it slowly, not quite but almost a rub, and again made that low whistle.

The cat burglar looked over the insensible heroine's naked body. She looked so small and helpless, even innocent and somewhere deep inside the older woman felt a guilty pang. Thankfully the other thug returned with a folding chair. He stopped cold at the sight of the naked heroine. Cassandra X. felt the lust thickening in the air and as much as she wanted to humiliate the super heroine, she didn't want to let these men have her this way.

"Enough," the cat burglar snapped. "Get her tied and put her clothes in a pile by the diamond display."

"We're not taking them?" one thug asked.

"No, when the cops arrive I don't want any doubt that this is the real Victory," Cassandra X. explained. "Look at her already, even with the mask on she just looks like some skinny naked bimbo."

They lifted the sleeping heroine and manipulated her unconscious body onto the chair. Then they began to tie her with the smooth silky rope, which Cassandra X. had given them.

"So when she wakes up wont she just snap this rope?" one of the men asked.

"Perhaps," Cassandra X. said. "Except that rope is braided spider-silk, strongest substance on the planet, even if she's powerful enough to break it, I assure you it'll slow her down enough for us to make an escape." The two men straightened, staring at their hands in either disbelief or disgust.

"Big damn spider," one of them said.

"Nah," the cat burglar replied. "Normal size spider...billions of them, farmed in china and harvested for their silk. Obviously you can't just buy it at your local hardware store. Costs me fifteen grand a foot."

They looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Don't give me that look," she smirked. "Trip to China, thirty grand...Spider-silk rope, three hundred thousand... humiliating yet another superheroine...priceless!"

VICTORY'S head was throbbing as she began to come around. Her eyes fluttered open to peer blearily through a veil of her own brown tresses. She gave her head a quick jerk, trying to shake the hair out of her face, which made the throbbing that much worse. Instinctively she tried to lift her hands to cradle her aching head but they wouldn't move. Confused at first, realization slowly came to the groggy heroine.

She was sitting on a cold steel folding chair, with her arms pulled over the back and tightly anchored, holding her in a slight yet uncomfortable arch. Victory could feel the smooth ropes encircling her wrists and they did not stretch or give at all as she tested the binding. More rope looped firmly around her waist just over the hips to hold her trunk in place. Lastly her ankles were bound to either leg of the chair. For a moment she considered, even admired, how perfectly the uncomfortable angles and the strictness of her bonds would keep her trapped.

Fortunately no rope can withstand my super strength...that thought brought Victory to full awareness.

In regaining her bearings however she also realized that she was completely naked! Cassandra X. and her henchmen had stripped and bound the young heroine while she was unconscious. A wave of humiliation washed over the young heroine as she looked down at her nude body. Knowing they had stripped her down she could almost feel their hands pawing at her soft skin. Had they played with her? Had they fondled her? Or worse, taken full advantage of her unconscious body? Those dreadful thoughts caused Victory to squirm, feeling a flood of vulnerability.

Victory pulled and jerked on the ropes uselessly, without her power-belt she was just a normal young woman and the simple ropes were more than sufficient to render her completely helpless! Still she worked and struggled desperately to get free and when her efforts proved futile, she slumped on the chair dejectedly, her naked chest heaving from the exertion. The super-heroine chided herself for allowing the cat burglar to have gotten the drop on her this way.

"Oh do keep struggling," said a voice behind her. "It is quite an amusing little show!"

It was of course Cassandra X. She now circled around to stand before the captive heroine. She placed her hands on her shapely hips and looked down at Victory appraisingly. She still held that wicked gas-gun, tapping it thoughtfully against her thigh.

"You foolish little girl," the red-head laughed. "I'm history's greatest, and sexiest, cat-burglar...didn't you think I'd be prepared for the likes of you?"

"You slime, release me this instant!" Victory ordered.

"Oh I don't think so," Cassandra X. said. "Your skinny little body looks so sexy trussed up this way."

"You'll never get away with this!"

"You super-heroine's all sound the same," Cassandra X. snorted. "Do you all get a script I'm unaware of or something?"

The older woman leaned forward, her vibrant red hair falling to one side, and placed a gloved hand on Victory's bare shoulder. She lifted the gas gun and began to stroke the heroine's cheek almost affectionately with it. Reflexively Victory tried to recoil, tugging at her bonds but there was nowhere she could go.

"You know what though," the cat burglar went on. "I got away with it when Diamond Lass said that same thing."

The barrel of the gas gun slipped down her cheek and traced of the soft skin on her throat. Victory had never felt so vulnerable in her life, even before she had acquired her powers. A chill ran down her spine as the gun began to drift further down towards her chest.

"When Powermaiden said that," Cassandra X. went on. "I got away with it."

Victory squirmed as the gas gun moved between her breasts then began to circle under the right one. The cold metal caressed the firm orb and traced a spiral to the sensitive edge of her soft pink nipple. Tingles danced down her right side and much to the heroine's dismay her nipple stood up into a hard little nub. Cassandra grinned and gave it a little flick with the barrel.

"How dare you!" the embarrassed heroine spat!

"I dared when Miss Marvelous said that very same thing," Cassandra X. purred. "And you know what....I got away with it."

She punctuated her point with another flick of Victory's nipple. Again the young heroine yanked and tugged uselessly at her binding. She glared at the cat burglar while her cheeks grew warm and flush.

"I'm going to make you pay for this."

"I don't think so," Cassandra X. laughed. "None of the others could collect on that debt either, and they were all smarter and more powerful than you."

Now the gun began to slide downward again, running over her bare midsection. Victory tried to pull away, to twist or suck in but that cold metal continued its course. Finally it paused, swinging back and forth over the curves where her thighs met her hips.

"I've never defeated a super-heroine so quickly and easily," the older woman continued.

Victory slumped dejectedly, believing the cat burglar's claim.

"I could at least have a modicum of respect for those other super-heroine's," she paused thoughtfully. "I defeated and humiliated them but I also respected them."

A scathing reply leapt to Victory's lips but any words or thoughts were instantly lost to her as Cassandra X. pressed the cold metal barrel into the soft V between her legs! The heroine sucked in sharply at the sensation and squirmed, rolling her hips in futile desperation to pull away any amount. Victory's cheeks burned feeling the gas gun pressing against her most intimate area.

"In fact, you're such a helpless little twit," the cat burglar went on smugly. "That I've had time to devise an extra special humiliation for you."

12