The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 05

Story Info
A naked dancing competition and penalties for the loser.
5.2k words
4.58
29k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of our exhibitionist adventure set up for us by a beautiful but devious girl named Melissa. It can be read as a stand alone story, but would be better if you started at the beginning. Enjoy!

*

We pulled into the parking lot of the Girls-Girls-Girls strip club and found the place to be only partly full. Good thing for us, there wouldn't be too many people seeing us in all our glory here. We drove back and forth a few times through the parking lot before settling on a spot near the back of the lot. We were sitting in the car with the lights out trying to decide how we were going to approach this place when there was a light tap on the window that startled us both. I rolled the window down to find Candy standing there in a very sexy stripper outfit smiling at us both. She told us to hand her the camera and follow her to the employee entrance of the club.

We got out of the car and followed her hand in hand. She pressed the security code on the employee door and opened it up allowing us to enter the side door. We followed her to an area that can only be described as a dressing room for the girls that worked there. There was a couch, a stripper pole, several well lit vanity tables, and several chairs. Candy explained that tonight was very slow and she was happy that we were there to entertain her for a while. She went on to tell us that she was a little more kinky than the rest of her sisters and that she would be upping the ante on our naked adventure.

Candy started by reaching into her bag and producing a pair of matching stainless steel anal plugs with jewels on the base. One of them was green and the other was pink. She asked us to bend over the couch and relax while she inserted these into both of us. I was very concerned about how much this would hurt, but I knew we did not have a choice but to do as we were told or face the punishment that Melissa had threatened us with. You kissed me and assured me that I would enjoy it since you have been playing with plugs for years. I relaxed as much as possible, but I was still unprepared for this intrusion.

I watched as the plug was lubricated and then pushed into your ass. You seemed to be enjoying the fullness of the plug and even closed your eyes in ecstasy once the plug was all the way in. You reached over and squeezed my hand as Candy started to press the other lubricated plug into my ass. It was something that I have never felt before and when it was in I had a feeling of fullness that I have never felt before. After just a few minutes the sensation of pain was gone and replaced by a sense of pleasure that was indescribable.

We turned back around to face Candy and find out what our task would be for this part of the adventure. Several of the other girls that were working there that night had begun to gather in the break area to watch our performances. Candy explained that we would be competing in a dance competition. We would take turns dancing on the stripper pole and which ever one of us put on the best performance would be the winner. The loser would have to face a penalty that would be explained after the competition. She spread out a deck of cards and told us that whoever picked the higher card would go first. I reached out and drew a 6 of hearts. Then you reached out and drew the 2 of clubs. I would be going first on the stripper pole. I knew that when it comes to dancing that I lacked any skills beyond moving back and forth in one place. I tried to make it sexy even though I could hear the girls behind me snickering at my performance. The only thing that made this fun was seeing that while I was dancing Candy was playing with your pussy. She was stroking your clitoris hard and fast as if she were trying to make you orgasm. The song I was dancing to seemed to play forever and I could tell that you were getting so close. The song ended, putting a stop to my torture, but more importantly it caused Candy to pull her hand away from your lap.

You took my place on the stripper pole and I took your place next to Candy on the couch. Candy leaned over and whispered in my ear the winner of this competition would not be the person who danced the best, but the person who is able to keep from coming the longest. I looked at her in astonishment as she reached over and began to stroke my erection with the intent of making me orgasm. You were performing on the pole but I saw you smile when you looked at me knowing I just found out the real rules of the game.

I wanted to call foul so bad, you had just masturbated on the way here in the car and I was already so close to orgasm there was no way I could win this game. I fought it as long as I could, but you looked so erotic dancing there in front of all these naked women. Candy was also very good at what she was doing when all of a sudden I began to feel a vibration in my ass. It was pressing on something inside of me that caused me some of the most intense pleasure I have ever felt in my entire life. The vibrations were increasing in speed and strength causing my orgasm to boil over. I exploded like nothing I have ever experienced before. Long ropes of cum flying from my dick through the air onto the floor at your feet. Your smile told me that you knew about the vibrations from these things from your turn on the couch with Candy.

The song ended and you sat down beside me kissing me softly and telling me how sexy that was to watch me cum while Candy was stroking me. The vibrations had stopped somehow and the world was returning to normal. Candy handed me a towel so that I could clean up the mess that I had made. I noticed that many of the naked girls in the room had smiles on their faces after having watched our show. Still my cock remained as hard as before my orgasm. Melissa had made sure of that with her little aphrodisiac given to us early that night.

Candy then explained that the plugs we had in our butts were remote control. They operated off of the cell tower signals and were being controlled by Melissa and the crowd back in the hotel room. They could turn it off and on at any time and control the intensity with just the push of a button. Candy went on to explain that this devilish little toy also came with a punishment feature. At that very moment, thanks to the camera that was broadcasting back to the hotel room, our plugs simultaneously delivered an electric shock to our stretched out anuses. The shock was enough to cause us to both to gasp and reach for our ass.

Candy laughed at us and told us that we should have no reason to feel that again as long as we never tried to hide our nudity. Melissa would deliver a shock any time we attempted to cover ourselves or hide behind something to avoid being seen. We were required to show ourselves to anybody who may be looking no matter what. We would also be receiving vibration anytime we were in a situation where we could be seen by somebody. Candy went on to explain that she had used body glue to insert the plugs into us instead of the normal lubrication. This was the same glue that the strippers used to adhere pasties to their nipples. She told us that a simple soak would loosen the glue and allow us to release the plugs from our butts, and that Melissa would give us some hot tub time when we got back to the hotel, but until then they would be stuck right where they were.

I couldn't believe what Candy had done to us and I reached behind myself to attempt to remove the plug. I received another jolt of electricity that forced me to pull my hand away from my ass instantly. Candy laughed at me and told me that if we tried to remove the plug we would be punished and that Melissa would be very unhappy.

Candy proclaimed you the winner of our little contest. She told me that my punishment would be to go find her car outside and pull it up to the door and honk. She explained that we would be switching cars with her for the rest of the night and that she would switch back later that night at the hotel. She handed me a key and told me that she would be busy playing with you while I searched for her car. I asked her what kind of car it was and she laughed telling me that I would need to figure it out on my own.

Candy then walked you over to the couch, forced you to sit down on it and then stood up on the couch straddling you with her back to you. This put her ass in your face. She smiled at me and told me to hurry up or their would be more punishment for us. At that she bent forward at the waste and placed her mouth directly on your clitoris, kissing you gently on your henna tattoo that you had received earlier that night. By bending at the waste her pussy became exposed directly to your face and she lowered it onto your mouth leaving you no option but to fuck her with your tongue. Your hands wrapped around her waste, pinning her pussy to your mouth. Candy moaned as you began to lick and suck her. She began to lick your pussy too and I could hear both of your moans fighting to be heard.

Watching you in a sixty-nine with Candy was one of the most beautiful things I have ever watched, and I was mesmerized to the spot. I stared at you both for several long moments but I was ripped back to reality by an electric shock to my ass. I yelped and jumped a little. I heard you snicker into Candy's pussy knowing what had just happened to me. I turned and headed out the door to find Candy's car. I noticed that the key she had given me was one of those that had an unlock and lock button built into it. I began pushing the button to unlock and looking around and listening to the cars for the sound of the locks. I spent several minutes searching the lot, but not a single car reacted to the key Candy had given me.

I figured this was part of the punishment I was receiving for cumming first at Candy's hand. I walked back to the door and realized that I had no way of getting back in. I knocked on the door and waited, but nothing. Time was wasting, and I needed to get back to Candy to get the correct key. I walked around the building and headed for the front door. As I approached the door, two drunk guys stumbled out and laughed at me saying that there was no way they were going to let me in there naked with a hard-on. The vibrations began and I almost dropped to my knees. I bent slightly at the waste with my back to the guys. The guys laughed at me some more when they noticed the green gem in my ass. If they only knew what was really going on in there! I pulled the door open and found myself face to face with a very large bouncer. He looked me up and down, snickered, and stepped aside. He waved me into the club. My embarrassment level was extreme. It is one thing to be naked beside you in front of mixed crowds and even by myself, but being the only naked guy in a room full of horny men was weird. Most of them didn't even notice me. They were too busy watching the naked girl on the stage.

While I was outside trying in vain to find Candy's car you were locked in an inverted sixty-nine with her enjoying every inch of her pussy. Candy's orgasm came quickly and squirted just a little over your face. She stepped off of the couch and asked you come over to the edge of the couch and sit on the side of it. She stepped into a strap on dildo and walked toward you followed by several of her fellow strippers.

Girls began grabbing every part of your body, while Candy stepped between your spread legs and began to slide her rubber dick into you. The other girls were doing things to increase your pleasure in every way possible. Some of the girls were holding your feet, but also sucking your toes, tickling your feet and calves, and stroking your inner thighs. Some of the girls were holding up your torso but also biting, licking, sucking, nibbling, and tickling your breasts and stomach. The girls at your torso also took turns reaching between you and Candy to furiously rub your clitoris. Some of the girls held your arms, but forced your hands down to their pussies so that you could rub them. And finally a few of the girls were supporting you head while passionately kissing you, nibbling your ears, and sucking on your neck. Every part of your body was experiencing sensory overload and the plug in your ass was on full vibration.

You lost count of the orgasm that you experienced and finally passed out from the stimulation. You came to finding Candy laying beside you on the couch masturbating with a dildo that was buzzing extremely loud. After she had an orgasm she looked over to you and thanked you for playing her game! She told you that she was glad you were the winner since she was very much bi-sexual and really enjoyed fucking women more than men. She leaned over and french kissed you deeply while stroking your breast tenderly. After that kiss she suggests that you both go watch the security cameras and see how I am doing.

While you are watching Candy confesses to you that she had removed the battery from the key so that the electronic button would not work. She tells you that it would have been too easy if she hadn't, and that as long as I am paying attention I will notice that it is a Mercedes key and there is only one Mercedes any where in sight out there. You giggle at the forethought that Candy has put into this task. You see me on the cameras heading back into the club. There are two guys talking to me and you see me start to bend over suddenly and then both the guys start to laugh and point. You watch as I get past a very large security guard and walk naked through the club towards you.

I made my way to a door marked employees only and went inside. I found you and Candy both naked watching the security footage of the parking lot. You smiled at me and told me that you were disappointed that I didn't find the car. I explained that it was a trick! That the key given to me would not open any of the cars out there! Candy laughed at me and told me that employees were not allowed to park in the customer lot. That she parked on the street and that she had removed the battery from the key remote to make it harder on the loser.

Candy told me that since I had taken so long, and that since I had not found the car, that I had earned 2 additional punishments. I groaned at the news and asked her what they were? She told me to go find her car and that she would explain when I pulled back up to the door.

I exited the employee side door again and made my way to the edge of the street. There was plenty of light now from the street lamps and I could see from the key's design that it was made by Mercedes. I looked up and down the row of cars and saw a silver two door Mercedes convertible parked about five cars away. I dashed down to the car and started to put the key in the door when all of a sudden a car turned on the street and started heading toward me. I ducked down instinctively to hide myself and immediately received a startling shock to my ass. It continued to shock me until I stood back up at which point the vibrations began again. Unfortunately for me I stood up just in time for the carload of girls to see my nudity, and the vibrations had caused my dick to pulse with every flow of blood. I could have sworn those girls could see my dick pulsing while I just stood there blushing.

The driver slowed the car down to a crawl and the passengers began hooting at me like construction workers seeing a beautiful woman. I put the key in the door of the Mercedes and got in just as the girls drove out of sight. Their cat calls had embarrassed me but had also turned me on again. I started the car and drove it up to the door on the side of the club. I honked the horn and you and Candy stepped out. Candy had put back on her stripper outfit, but of course you were still as naked as I was.

Candy reached into the car and pushed the button to lower the convertible top. She explained that it was the first punishment for taking so long. She told me that I was going to be the passenger for the next part of this adventure. As you climbed into the drivers side of the car I noticed how sexy that pink gem in your ass was. Very beautiful! I leaned over and kissed you telling you how turned on I was seeing you have sex with Candy. You reply that when we get to watch the video later that I will be even more turned on at what happened after I left. I begged you to tell me the details, but you only smiled and told me to wait till later.

As for my second penalty for coming back in to ask questions about the car, Candy explained that I was going to have to film myself masturbating until I came. I would have to do this with at least three women around me. The penalty was that I was not allowed to cum until there were at least three women within earshot even if they couldn't see me. I asked Candy where I would possibly be able to complete this penalty at this hour of night? Candy suggested I go to her 24 hour fitness center for women and use the swipe card in her glove box to get in. She went on to explain that the bathrooms were near the front entrance and that the facility was operated by a good friend of hers, so I wouldn't have to worry about the security footage being turned into the police.

Candy told me that I would have to complete this penalty on my own, and that I was going to have to be able to prove that there were 3 women present by getting each of them on film in order to finish the penalty. She told us that when we finished this penalty we would be heading over to a car dealership that was having a moonlight madness sale and find a salesgirl named Julie. We headed over to the fitness center which was only a few miles away. It was well lit and had dozens of women working out on various pieces of equipment. I tell you to just drop me off at the main entrance and I will just go in and do it. You pull the convertible up to the door and I stepped out taking the camera with me. You tell me that you will park where you can see the entrance and wait for me to come out. I blow you a kiss and head straight for the entrance. I waived the card at the electronic card reader and pull the door open. I see the bathroom just a few quick steps away and go in slowly knowing that I could back out and hide if I needed to wait. As luck would have it the bathroom was empty.

I went into the last stall and set the camera up on the handicap railing. I slowly start to stroke myself, knowing that I had to hold it in until there were three women in there with me. It only took about 30 seconds before I heard the door to the bathroom open. I heard two voices talking to each other. One was trying to convince the other that she had seen a naked man with a hard on come into the bathroom. The other woman was telling her that her horny mind was just praying for a naked man since she had not been properly laid in weeks. They giggled and cut up for another minute but there were only two of them.

I continued to stroke my dick slowly, hoping that a third woman would come into the bathroom so that I could continue this penalty. I was so close to coming that I had to slow down even more to prevent my orgasm. I was starting to think that those two women would leave before a third woman would come in when all of a sudden I heard a new voice enter that bathroom. That was it, there were three of them in there now, it was time to cum!

I began to stroke my dick as fast as I could and still remain silent when all of a sudden there was a strong jolt of electricity in my ass. I cried out instantly and grabbed for the rail to keep from falling. The three girls in there had heard my cry and began chittering in quiet tones to each other. Then one of them said that if I didn't come out here right now that she would call the cops. I grabbed the camera and slowly pulled the door open to find all three women standing there waiting for an explanation. The vibrations began now in my ass causing me to moan quietly under my breath. If they turned it up, I think I would have been able to cum without touching myself at all.

12