The Prick Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that's so fucking hot! Please don't stop, I'm nearly there!"

Her nails were leaving a series of ski trails on my back. I didn't feel a thing... at least in that regard. We were way too horny to hold back this public display of raw, animalistic, sex.


Fellah was gasping for air when she loosened her legs from around my waist and planted her feet back on the ground. I whipped my cock out and stuck it into her sodden cunt. With the first deep thrust, Fellah's head snapped back and struck the wall opening a cut that would refuse to stop bleeding for an hour or more.

I had my cock plunging in and out of her twat, and my finger doing the same to her ass, drawing it out after several minutes and holding it up to her mouth.

With glazed eyes she snapped at the shit flecked finger and sucked it into her mouth.

I gave her everything I had after that display and we both came to roaring orgasms at about the same time.

"Clean my cock, slut!" I growled and Fellah dropped to her knees and licked me clean, then looked up at me as if awaiting my next command.

I couldn't have selected a more willing slave to train if I'd had a catalog of them.

"Show's over," I called out after glancing over my shoulder at the four guys and two girls staring in at us from the mouth of the alley.

"Huh?" A dazed Fellah mumbled.

"Not you, baby. Them," I said motioning at the half dozen forms slowly shuffling from the alleyway and onto the sidewalk. None of whom had had the balls to either try to stop or join us.

"Oh, God!" Fellah moaned and lay down in the filthy alley, wanting to die.

I thought about walking away and leaving her there, but hey, I'm not that big a prick.

12