The Priestess, or, The Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew instinctively that She would be pleased if he were to take Her stiff nipples into his mouth, but they swayed just out of reach. Behind the Priestess the girl's took up positions either side of Her, watching for a moment the Woman's perfect full vulva as it rode up and down the throbbing shining shaft of the boy, framed by Her thighs. Then stepping forwards, they each took one of the Priestess' buttocks in hand, and gently spread Her, exposing Her beautiful puckered anus, still glistening with lubricant. Softly, the redhead placed the small shining white, smooth dildo against the hold, and slid it gently inside. At a soft moan from the Priestess, she began to slide it in and out of Her to the same rhythm as She rode the boy.

Carefully the Priestess observed the boy beneath Her, adjusting Her speed and rhythm to ensure that they would come together a second time. The boy's perfect thick shaft, and the small dildo expertly wielded by small hands between Her spread buttocks combined to bring Her ever closer to climax. The boy too, was close to another orgasm; the sensations of Her female flesh enclosing him, and the added tightness caused by Her double penetration too much for him to resist for long. She wanted him to empty himself into Her, to give Her every ounce of his soul.

Rocking faster, She squeezed Her muscles around him, and both Priestess and boy went over the edge into rapturous bliss, sealing their connection, giving birth to the sacred spirit, the perfect form, the power of the sacred female over the submissive male.

12