The Prince

Story Info
Forbidden love between a future king & his Maiden.
2.8k words
3.72
25.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you sit next to your fathers throne, looking upon your kingdom, discussing the upcoming marriage that your father has arranged for you to the Princess Jasmine that lives within the next kingdom, to explain to your father the King, that you have heard of this Princess, and that you don't like her that she is pompous, arrogant, and spoiled and that is using the words nicely! Your father is not detoured by your protests... Telling you that you must marry this Princess, that if you would not, that the two kingdoms could not combine, and as desperate as our kingdom needed the joining, for the sake of the people of the kingdom, that you MUST!

Thinking back to a time when all was well in the kingdom, and your father was not so overbearing to you, how happy those times were, the people in the castle, kinsmen and servants alike all happy and joyful. Now the economics of it all, you knew your father was right. The only way to be able to get the kingdom back to what it was, was to marry into another Kingship. Then your thoughts fall upon the fair maiden servant, Lynn. The one that you grew up with.

She came to the castle as a young child, but you don't remember by whom, or why, just that she was always a constant in your life. You and her, had shared everything in life, laughing and playing even when the other servants told her not to be with you, for you are the heir to this mighty Kingdom and she is but a mere servant girl. That never stopped us, we would sneak out into the gardens and play hide and seek or tag, running through the mazes, which surrounded the castle. We were indeed best friends, but it had never gone farther than that, we had never ever even kissed...

As word spread throughout the kingdom of the upcoming nuptials of Prince Anthony to Princess Jasmine, you noticed that the maiden Lynn had become desolate, quiet, keeping to herself more, never coming to visit you with the cookies and warm milk at night, as she would sneak them from the kitchen to bring to your room after everyone would be sleeping. Then we would stay up for hours talking and laughing... but it never went any farther, not that you didn't want it to, for you knew deep within your heart, that this was the woman you loved and it was tearing you up inside to know that you could never have her... Your father would never allow such a thing to happen!!

As the upcoming wedding was but a week away, you saw you fair maiden Lynn, working in the garden one evening, and you decided to go to her and talk to her... as you approached her, you noticed the silhouette of her lovely shape, her grace and style, as she bent to cut the flowers that were blooming and place them in the basket that she was carrying. She would first, touch the flower with her fingertips, examining the beauty and texture, then running her hand down the stem to find the exact place to snip the branch. She would cut it, bringing the flower to her nose and inhaling the marvelous scent of its fragrance... You watched in awe of this beauty, realizing that you loved her so dearly, and wanting her right now! The passions of all the years of the love growing for her all coming to a boil within your body, your hardness grew, from all this sexual energy that had been sitting dormant for far too long.

I felt a presence as I am standing there cutting flowers for my Prince's upcoming wedding, with much sadness in my heart. The tears welling in my eyes, because of the love I have had for my Prince for all these years, knowing that it could never be. I am but a poor maiden girl, and I have nothing to offer but my love and my self! As I turn and see you standing there, I begin to shake, I had been avoiding you, not wanting to let you know what I was feeling, and knowing that if we were together for any period of time, you would know. We were best friends and you could always tell when something was on my mind, and would not let me get by without telling you what it was, although I was the same with you as well, for we were friends and that is how friends are!

As you approach me, I tilt my head down to you as I curtsied...... You tell me arise my fair Lynn, as I do, you place you hand beneath my chin and making me look you in the eyes... you ask what is wrong... my eyes avoid yours as I reply, My Lord, there is nothing wrong just the powerful aroma of the flowers have brought tears to my eyes. You release the touch of my chin as my eyes turn to the ground.

You tell me, Lynn I have noticed that you have not brought me any milk and cookies lately, can you explain. With a sadness in my voice I tell you that I did not think it proper for a lowly maiden such as I to be sneaking into a bestowal’s bedroom that your Lady in Waiting may not think it to kindly. You then explain to me that you are the Prince and you see nothing wrong with me bringing you the cookies and milk, and that you expected me to bring them tonight as I had done before! I say yes My Lord, as you wish! You turn and walk away with a grin on your lips... I stand there in sadness, knowing that you will know what I feel tonight when I bring you what you have asked for... knowing that you will see it in my eyes!

All of these years of wanting you, to love you, to feel you inside of me, to be by your side as your wife, the burning desire to bare your children, that I have been able to control, and knowing that I will never have you!! God this breaks my heart...

As evening approaches and all have went to bed, I go to the kitchen and placing the cookies and milk on a tray, tiptoeing up the back stairwell, to your bedroom. I tap on the door, as I open it slightly, slowly the door opens as I see candles lighting up the room from all corners, the aroma of incense filling the air. The fragrance intoxicating as my head begins to spin at the aroma, and beauty of it all. I gaze upon this wonder, as I look around the room, seeing you standing there, one hand held out for me to come closer, slowly I begin to walk across the room toward you.

You tell me to set the tray on the chest at the foot of the bed, as I bend to place the tray I feel your hand touch my elbow. Lifting me standing as I face you, your hand sliding down to my hand, and holding it there, my heart pounding so rapidly that I begin to feel faint ... my body becomes weak .... you grab me .... lifting me into your arms and placing me gently upon the bed.

You lay beside me, stroking my hair and face with the delicateness, but strength, that only your hands could have. I close my eyes, thinking this is a dream, as tears well up in my eyes and begin to run down my face.... your fingertips touch my teardrops; I open my eyes to see your tears as well. Reaching up to touch them, wiping them from your face with the softness of my hand, I ask you My Lord, why are you crying? Smiling a sad smile, and looking at me you say, my fair Lady Lynn, all these years of our friendship, that has grown,.. grown to so much more, I have yearned to touch you, to feel you, to be with you in this manner, and in order to get you this way, I had to make you come to me...I am sorry!

I should not have used my power over you to do that!! I then laughed myself, and said to you Sire’, do not blame yourself, for this, you see my Lord, I too have wanted this but was always afraid to let it show. You have not made me do anything that I didn't want to do...and I too cry, but they are not tears of pain; they are the tears of joy, to me this is but a dream.... to finally have you near me. To be able to touch you with the love that I have felt for you all these years, to unleash the desire that I have held within my heart for you, for so long, to finally be able to express in reality what I have only been able to dream of. The true powerful unbridled love that only two people that really love one another can express!!

As you reach up and grab one of the flowers from your headboard that I had picked that evening, Inhaling its aroma, then placing it near me, so that I to can experience the fragrance of its beauty, then moving it around my face, to my chin and jaw line, slowly guiding it down my neck, the burning desires within me escapes through my mouth as I moan in delight. Laying the flower upon my bosoms you move your hand to untie the tie that binds, pulling the string of my corset, releasing the energy upon my chest, as my chest inhales the release.... Sitting me up, you undo the snaps behind my dress as you slowly pull it down my shoulders exposing the suppleness of my breasts, my nipples standing erect. Laying me down, as you pull the dress down over my hips and legs, I lay there fully exposed to you, in the glowing candlelight.

I watch you release the tie around your robe, opening yourself up to me. I lay there in awe of this awesome form of a man.... the leanness of your body, the rippling muscles of your stomach, the strength or the muscles in your arms.... the delicate glow of your skin, and the glorious beauty of your manhood...thinking, god this has got to be a dream ...as you lay beside me, I take the flower that was on my bosoms and inhale the scent, then placing it to your face letting you inhale the delightful fragrance also, then circling your face with the delicate touch of its petals... across your forehead, as my lips trail it, kissing every touch, to your eyelids.... down the bridge of your nose, around your cheeks to your lips.... pressing slightly against your lips with mine, opening your mouth with my tongue, caressing and massaging your tongue with mine, as I probe deeper into your mouth wanting to savor all of your tastes.

Our breathing comes together as our essences combine. Moving the petals to your chin, and jaw line as I continue to follow with my tongue, running my tongue behind the softness of the petals with the warmth and wetness of my lips and mouth, to your ears.... as the petals stroke the edge of your ear, and my lips suck on the lobe, nibbling slightly...down your neck, as I kiss and suck all the salts of your delicious body....down your arms, caressing the muscles, with the softness of the petals, followed by my lips. To your fingers as I kiss all of them one at a time, then placing them into my mouth sucking them one by one... Moving back up your arm...with the velvet texture of the petals, then as my tongue follows across your chest kissing and savoring your flavors emitting from your body. To your nipples as I kiss and nibble slightly moving downward, feeling all the passions inside of me burning, the juices within me flowing rapidly throughout my body as I hear your cries of pleasure.... down your stomach, licking and savoring your tastes, inhaling the aroma of our love that is building...darting my tongue into your naval, moving downward, as I feel the hardness of your beautiful erection pulsating near my lips, as I lift it with one hand, pulling the skin down, as the other hand moves down, cupping your balls in it and gently caressing them with the softness of my hand...my lips pucker as I blow slightly upon the head, the warmth of my hot breath touches your tender skin, sending sensations throughout you, my tongue darting out from between my lips as it touches the head, kissing it, swirling my tongue around it, as I taste the deliciousness of the precum that has formed...mmmm baby you taste so good.

Slowly I tighten my lips around your thick head, taking you deeper into my mouth, my tongue stroking your delicate skin, as you feel the warmth of my breath against you glorious manhood, and a moan escapes you, this excites me more, as my juices build within my body, the wetness between my legs, flowing out of me... you then motion my body with your hands, pulling me on top of you as my wetness sits upon your face...my head lowers down onto your glorious hardness as slowly I take you into my mouth, sucking inch by inch, as I feel your tongue against my clit...

Stroking it, my hips begin to move up and down over your mouth, as I continue to suckle and savor your love juices.... feeling you deeper and deeper into my mouth, until I feel you deep within my throat, and my lips are touching your balls.....mmmmm …. my hand caressing your balls in it, squeezing gently, as my head moves up and down on you, my mouth sucking, licking, as my tongue swirls around you.... up and down the warmth of my mouth moves as I feel the passions in my body begin to release.... my hips move faster upon you face as your tongue strokes my clit with more conviction, your fingers moving up and down the outer edge of the lips of my wetness...feeling my body tighten over you as you suck my clit, and placing two fingers slightly in me, finding the spot, as you stroke it, waiting for the right moment to send the sexual energy throughout me...as I continue to stroke your hardness with feverish convictions, my mouth sucking harder, as I go deeper and faster, my lips touching your balls with each stroke of the warmth of my mouth on you up and down, up and down, harder the suckling, deeper with each thrust of my head. I squeeze firmly upon your balls.....

My finger moving behind your balls as I feel them tightening against your body.....my mouth tasting the heat of your love juices about ready to release into me, sucking up and down, feeling your huge thick cock sliding between my lips, as your hips push upward, driving the pulsating head of your hard thick cock deep into the back of my throat… mmmmm … YESSS baby, Cum for me! I want to taste your delicious cum deep within my awaiting mouth, I want to drink up every drop of your delectable hot nectar! You feel my body tighten, and the hotness of my cum exploding onto your fingers inside of me, the walls of my love nest, tightening around your fingers.... as you tap, tap, tap ..... a delightful wonderful cry escapes my lips as I feel your hardness filling my mouth with your juices.

My body shakes and quivers from the sexual energies being released from all parts of my body....pressing my finger up and forward from behind your balls as I squeeze your balls gently but firmly......sucking harder and deeper as I feel your hot love juices hitting the back of my throat savoring all your juices within me harder and deeper I suck, my hips shake in pleasure. My climax, peaking all over your lips, mouth and face....as you squirt all your juice inside of my mouth... I swallow all your delicious flavors, enjoying every drop, and savoring every moment.........sucking you clean..... mmmmmm baby you taste so great!!

As I lay there over you for a second, to regain some strength, I move to the side of you, turning as I do. I press my lips to yours as our juices combine together within our mouths. Taking the sexual essences of each other, Our bodies, our breathing, our hearts, our souls all become one!!!

We lay there in each others arms caressing one another with the stroke of our hands, and lips......you turn to me, and say, my fair Lady Lynn, I do not care about a throne or a Kingdom, I will not marry Princess Jasmine!! None of that matters......what matters is right here in my arms, and that is where your will stay!!