The Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, they all go and seek the old man's blessings. I've never seen him behave this way. He's transformed into a father and comforting his children. I see my peers leaving in much more peaceful mood, once they have spoken to the old man. They all leave for the city after spending most of their growing years here. Now it's only six of us left with Bhargava and Raman. As expected, Prithvi is called up by the old man. Bhargava has once again transformed into another form, the authoritative form. He inquires everything there is to know. He quickly finds out who the real culprit is and who all are involved.

Surprisingly, Meera is asked to stay along with me, Kush and Prithvi. Maya and Raghav are allowed to go. Maya gives us all a worried look before she leaves the training ground. We all are at the mercy of my future father-in-law. Meera seems confused, just like us all, since nobody knows the reason for her detention. Bhargava's facial features have turned non friendly at the moment. How can he forget the love he had for me some time ago, so quickly? That man is such a mystery. Meera standing beside me seems more frustrated than me. I'm not sure if that is because she is detained or because she is detained with us.

"Shaurya," roars my girl's father, "Come here."

I obey his commands. I don't think there is a way to get out of this mess.

"Have you forgotten the rules around here, Prince?" he asks me. "Don't you know that hiding anything from your master is unacceptable?"

I look down towards the ground. Staying silent and taking whatever comes my way is the only thing I can do. I do not look back at him, because I'm afraid of the Prince inside me coming to the surface and be rude to the old man. It's like an entirely different entity, a different myself, an evil myself that resides in my body. It's like I lose my humble self, my control over my mind and body. When this other person takes over me, I act like an animal with primal instincts that cares for nobody. I can be arrogant, violent and god knows what else. If my memory is correct, it started happening to me around the age I hit puberty. I call him the Prince inside me, because I think that the sense of power that comes with being a prince has given birth to this thing in me.

"You two," the old man gestures towards Kush and Prithvi, "You also hid it from me. Tomorrow morning, you two are going to the forest to collect sandalwood for me." Both of them groan but the old man has already dismissed them. The sandalwood forest is full of snakes and if you are not careful, you just might get a poisonous love-bite from one. And of course, chopping trees and carrying heavy wood is not exactly an idea of fun, at least not for a warrior.

"And you two," now he is pointing towards me and the frustrated female creature beside me, who also happens to be his adopted daughter, "You two will go and get lotuses for me from the Saroj Lake." I groan, she gasps. The Saroj Lake is a beautiful lake of lotuses, deep inside the forest. It is rumored that the wild tribes protect it and attack any person who tries to take flowers from the lake. It's a dangerous task and everybody knows it. 'Well done, father-in-law,' I feel like using sarcasm but once again I keep mum, obedience is the first thing taught to a student at Bhargava's training. Apparently, Meera has forgotten about it.

"But father, I didn't hide anything from you," she argues her case, "Why am I being punished?" Finally she has asked the question, which we all want to know the answer for.

"I thought it was very clear, Meera," says Bhargava with a stern voice. 'I think not, old man. Please enlighten us,' my mind whispers. "You are being punished for letting your emotions control you during the test. And I'm your father at home, not on the training ground."

Her face is flushed. It is rare to see that emotion on her face. It is very unlikely of her to shy away and back down. But she knows that the old man is right and there is no point arguing with him. She should have made a perfect shot but she did let her hatred of me take over, while aiming for the bird's eye.

Now the only problem as I see it is, that one of us is going to die tomorrow and it won't probably be at the hands of the wild tribesmen. Most certainly, that's going to be me since I'm not the person who can hurt women. Maybe I can persuade my girl to arrange a life saving treaty with the Bitch. And to be honest, I'm not humoring.

"We are done for today," Bhargava concludes and leaves.

I stare at his back, like the others do. Meera follows him, so does Raman. Naturally, my gaze shifts from old man's back to Meera's behind. Wrapped in a white sari, her apple shaped bottom sways in a hypnotic dance with every step she takes. I might hate her but I absolutely admire that curvy butt. Above that big bottom of hers is a slender waist which is left bare by a midriff baring bodice. I can only stare at the smooth skin of her toned waist, but can't touch it. I have some very dirty ideas for that body in my mind; unfortunately the owner of that body will never be mine. I chide myself for lusting after my sworn enemy, but I cannot help but think of how much sexuality that bitch oozes. If she is alone with me tomorrow for the entire day, I just might die off of sexual frustration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brother, I'm really sorry," Prithvi says, "I was just trying to amuse everybody. I wasn't thinking clearly."

"Well the arrow has left the bow, quite literally. So I don't see a point in mulling over it," I tell him. Honestly, there is nothing that can be done to revert what is coming our way tomorrow. I just want to enjoy this night with my friends at these cottages, where we all stay. As we all sit on the front porch of Kush's cottage, I miss the usual activities of my peers who left today. The sports, the unstoppable chatter, and the fights that used to happen, it's all gone.

"But, we will have to be more careful to guard our secrets in future," Kush says looking at Prithvi. Prithvi gives a silent approval.

"Where is Raghav anyway?" asks Prithvi.

"I saw him go after that buxom woman Lata, the woodcutter's wife. It seems her husband is not home, so Ragahv will be having a busy night," Kush shares the information with a huge grin on his face.

A wicked smile spreads across Prithvi's face. He seems to have sensed an opportunity for mischief. "Let's raid them!" he says excitedly.

"I don't think our older brother will appreciate it much," I suggest in an attempt to dissuade him.

"Oh, come on! Don't be a spoil-sport," says Prithvi, "It'll be fun and besides what are the odds that Raghav won't share her with us, once we catch them red-handed? Even the woman will comply to keep her affair secret."

I shake my head. They know my answer. They know I'm in love with my girl and I do not care for any other woman, at least not any that they are aware of. Hell, I can't even admit to myself of my attraction towards Meera, the human Bitch.

"Come on Kush, let's go," he asks Kush, "Let this virgin die of sexual frustration."

I swing a powerless punch at him. He dodges it swiftly and runs away laughing hysterically. Kush follows him, he's laughing at me too. Soon, they disappear in the night's darkness. They are right I guess, because I'm really sexually frustrated.

Staying virgin till the age of twenty one is very rare for a prince. Most of us just bed the young maids that work at the palace. Or there are always plenty of girls and women from towns who are willing to sleep with a warrior. Women seem to be the easier preys as many of them are not satisfied with their married lives. It's very easy to persuade them when their men are away and they are lonely. All in all, you can score if you know how to.

Anyways, I'm still a virgin. Clearly, it's not due to lack of opportunities. I have been trying to seduce Maya for a last few years. But she is shy, very shy. There was a time when I had to coerce her just to extract a kiss. With time, she is warming to the idea of romance and lovemaking. Probably, I will get lucky soon. But that doesn't do any good to me. I'm frustrated sexually all the time. Having a beautiful woman but still staying celibate is very frustrating. I just keep mulling over a solution to my problem. Just like that, a crazy idea flashes in my mind. Automatically, an evil smile has made its way to my lips. I am going to sneak inside Maya's room and lose my virginity. All I have to do is make a good excuse to enter her room. Oh well, I already have one!

Only the thought of doing it has gotten me excited. A night with my girl seems like an amazing idea. One precaution I need to take is, avoid getting caught. If I get caught by her father, he'll probably kill me. But evading her father is easy, since he sleeps on the ground floor. It's that infuriating sister of her that I got to stay clear of. I have this feeling that she will most definitely enjoy catching me and handing me over to her old man. I walk through the shadows, in the direction of her house. Bhargava has trained me well in use of stealth. Only if he found out how I utilize those skills!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand behind a tree at the backside of Maya's house from where I can see her window. A lamp is on in her room and I can see a feminine shadow moving around the room. I can also see another feminine shadow in the next room which has much more pronounced curves. Just for a moment, my wicked mind asks me to go in there and pound the bitch like a dog in heat. I put that thought away and focus on my original plan.

I wait till lights on the ground floor are out. The old man must have slept. I climb the tree near Maya's window and enter inside silently. She is lying in her bed, turned sideways, facing away from me. She seems engrossed in a painting, hung on the wall across me. That's why she is unaware of my arrival, it seems. I admire her shapely form from behind. The sari she is wearing does well enough to cover the body below her waist as well the front of upper body. She is not wearing a bodice. Apparently she takes it off while she sleeps. The thought is good enough to make my mind dizzy. The delicate fair skin of her bare back glows in the soft light. Her shiny black hair lie untied over her neck and shoulder. I feel a strong urge to feel the softness of her bare skin with my fingers. I want to know if her body trembles when I teasingly run a fingernail over the length of her naked spine. The mere thought causes my penis to stand in attention. I move stealthily and stand behind her.

Suddenly, Maya turns around as she senses my presence behind her. Her eyes widen when she sees me standing inside her room. Involuntarily, her hand goes and clutches at the front of her sari to maintain her modesty.

"Shaurya, what are you doing here?" She shouts before I can barely cover her mouth with my palm. She stares at me with wide eyes as I climb in her bed.

"Shhh...I came to see you," I whisper silently.

"But it's not the appropriate time," she says as she removes my hand that is over her mouth.

"I'm sorry dear but I couldn't wait till an appropriate hour to meet you. Do you want me to go?" I ask her gently.

Thankfully, she shyly averts her gaze lower in a way that is only possible for a delicate woman. She looks adorable as a blush arises on her cheeks. I feel a warm, fuzzy feeling inside me as I see her lowering those beautiful eyelashes. It is beyond my understanding, how a hard trained warrior woman can have the perfect feminine traits. I guess I'm just a lucky man to have her all to myself.

Startling us, there is a knock on the door. Maya's gaze immediately turns towards the door. I notice little panic in her eyes. Then she looks at me, her eyes pleading me to leave.

"Maya, are you alright in there?" comes Meera's voice from behind the door.

"Yes, why would you ask?" Maya asks ever so innocently. How do females manage it is a mystery to me. She deserves some credit for being able to use that tone.

"I think I heard you shouting," says Meera in a concerned voice.

"Oh that! I was just scared of the lizard," she lies. I cock an eyebrow at her. Did she just refer me as a lizard? She just laughs it off.

"Oh! Alright then, good night," thankfully the bitch leaves us alone. Maya leaves a sigh of relief. We need to keep it low I guess.

"Did I just hear you calling me a lizard?" I ask her with a feigned anger.

She just smiles naughtily. Whenever she does that, my male hormones go wild. I feel like grabbing her hair and drag her mouth to my crotch. Such practices are rare and she must not know about them but I do. Anyways she is not the right person for it and neither is the time appropriate for that. Still I push my hand behind her head and grab some of her hair. I make a move towards her lips as she stares at me. Her playfulness is replaced by apprehension.

"Answer me woman, did you just call me a lizard?" I ask in a low, gruff voice.

She meekly shakes her head in a 'No' motion. It's really amazing to see, how a fine warrior has an innocent girl inside her. She swallows as if her mouth has gone dry. It is probably my closeness or the hunger in my eyes which has caused change in her demeanor. Her graceful neck looks very tempting in the soft light. I give in to the temptation and nibble at the soft skin of her neck. She takes in a sharp breath. She must look beautiful, holding her breath like that, but I can't take my lips off of her soft skin. My tongue sneaks out between my lips and licks her throat. The wet trail I leave as I move up towards her jaw somehow fuels my male ego.

As my lips leave her jaw and I look into her eyes once again, I can see a hint of need in those eyes. As I trace my thumb along her pink lips, she gives it a slow kiss. My mind goes into hyperdrive as I see her lips responding to my touch. Without wasting another moment, I close the gap between us and kiss her pliant lips softly. As much as my instincts ask me to just take what I want from her, I keep a control over my senses since she is not used to the animalistic act of love making. I genuinely care for her and I want her experience with me to be wholly pleasurable.

My lips gently move against hers, her face has become a mask of ecstasy. As her eyes close and her lips begin moving with mine in sync, both her hands grab my arms. There is definitely something very erotic about a woman tracing the bulges of your muscle. Since both of her hands are caressing the muscles of my arms, her young bosom is left unprotected, covered only by a single piece of sari. As this extremely vital information registers in my mind, my hand immediately finds the end of the sari on its own and takes it away from her breasts.

"Oh...!" she moans against my lips, as she realizes that her bosom is left bare in front of me.

I break the kiss and look down at her round tits. Those are some tits! They may not be the biggest tits on a female but all one needs to do is take in the perfect roundness of those globes and he is a goner. When I avert my gaze back up with a great deal of self control, I see she is once again shifting into her apprehensive mode.

"Beautiful!"

Her eyes search mine, asking me silently if I'm really telling the truth.

"You are breathtakingly gorgeous sweetheart. Your beauty drives me insane," I compliment her. "Here, check this," I take her hand and place it on my incredibly hard erection. She jerks her hand back as if she had been burned, once she realizes that she is touching my cock over my clothes. She looks shocked to have realized an absence of underwear. Alright, now she knows I came prepared for this, so what?

"But they are so small," she says complaining about her tits.

I raise an eyebrow, asking for her to explain more.

"They are smaller than Meera's," she admits shyly.

"Nonsense, your breasts are perfect my lady," I just cannot understand why a woman like her is insecure even when she is absolutely breathtaking. When I look at her bosom, I see two perfectly round breasts that are more than a handful. The skin is without a single blemish and they seem very firm. Small, light brown areolas in the center of the fair skin, topped with erect nipples complete their 'please feast on me' look. I decide not to dwell anymore on her insecurities.

I place a hand on her toned stomach. That is one good thing about a warrior woman's body; they have fat only where it should be. I gently caress her smooth skin. I can feel her trembling ever so slightly under my touch. Gradually, my hand starts a journey to her ample bosom. The closer I get to her breasts, more noticeable the shivering becomes. Her responses cause my penis to swell to its painful limit. My wicked self asks me to just grab her tits and maul them roughly, but I resist myself and move my hand back down to her stomach.

I love to caress her silken skin. My tanned fingers look so wicked against her soft, fair skin. I tease her beautiful navel with my middle finger. I like to see how my touch affects her. The continuous storm of emotions on her angelic face keeps on fueling my lust for her. The continuous rise and fall of her heavy chest is hypnotizing. As she gets comfortable with my touch over the time, the trembling seems to be lessening. She seems completely lost in passion as I see her lustful eyes closing. I reckon it's time to make the next move.

Once again my hand starts a voyage towards her inviting bosom. As my hand closes around her supple breast, the shivering returns with a force. The flesh under my palm is incredibly soft and I give in to the urge to knead it. Her hand grabs back of my head and pulls me in for a fierce kiss. As my fingers pinch her nipple ever so slightly, she bites on my lower lip passionately. I let my other hand capture her other breast while I open my lips and lick her lips with my tongue. She seems to like the wet teasing of my tongue as she whimpers against my lips.

As soon as there is an opening formed between her lips, my opportunistic tongue makes its way right inside her warm mouth. She doesn't seem to mind it in the slightest. As my tongue gets enveloped in the warm, wet and velvety sensation of her mouth, I start losing my control. It feels like I'm high and my body is responding instinctively. I roughly knead her tits, like an animal in the heat. Surprisingly, she enjoys my wild ways with her body and tugs on locks of my long hair forcefully. And right then her body jerks violently as her screams are muffled against my mouth. Just like that she has had an orgasm! What an incredible woman! Is there any greater pride for a man than the feeling of being good enough to dish out such responses from a woman?

I let her enjoy the high tide of passion which has overtaken her senses. As I break our contact so that I can also inhale the much needed air, she opens her big, deer-like eyes slowly. Her heavy breathing tells me that she is still as much excited as me or even more. She has a dreamy expression on her face. I'm happy to have caused it. It's a joy to know that you can satisfy your partner. You just feel proud when you know that you are good enough to give pleasure to a woman who is the love of your life. Well, isn't sex all about pleasure?

I want her to receive more pleasure. I also want more pleasure for myself. So I wink at her and move lower to her neck and nibble on it. I keep going lower and reach the upper swells of her breasts. Her fingers pull my hair with anticipation. I would think that she doesn't want me to go lower if I wasn't so sure about her needs. I suck hard on her swells. It's an inner urge to leave her my mark on her body and I satisfy it. The red prints on that tender skin are proof that this amazing woman is mine, only Mine! I let my lips make their way to a taut nipple.