The Prince Ch. 09

Story Info
A celebration marking a momentous change.
4.9k words
4.72
32k
26

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon discovering the passion and desire that you feel, once you know that you are in love with another person, there is always the greatest of celebrations. It is at this time that neither you nor they will hold back in expressing exactly how it is that you feel. This is a time when having sex will transition to making love. Making love is a celebration of what each of you have found in each other. Such a celebration will be made known in the words to come. Enjoy...

He looked over at her, curled up next to him, with confusion plainly written on his face. "Do you think I would allow you to be here if you didn't?"

"Well, no," she said and then hesitantly continued, "but I've stayed here before without your permission and I've always thought that you would rather be alone."

"What made you think that I would prefer to be alone?" he asked.

"Well you have all of your staff leave as soon as they have finished their work. You only have meals with others when it's a banquet that you are unable to avoid. And you don't seem to enjoy being in the presence of almost anyone," she stated in a soft voice.

"If all of that were true I would have no choice but to agree with you. However, I must ask, do I make all of my staff leave the moment they have finished their work?"

Before she could reply he spoke again. "Have I ever dined with anyone of my own free will? Is there anyone that I seem to enjoy being around? Do you know of any such exception to what you have just proclaimed?"

Amber looked up at him wondering if what she was thinking was what she should say. It sounded too good to be true and she was afraid of having her hopes crushed by pronouncing them. However, the excitement and tension that she felt building within her left little choice as to what she would do. After holding it back as long as she could she finally spoke, her voice clear. "Me."

He was looking at her intently. "You chose to keep me here, to spend time with me, to share a meal with me."

"I will not deny it," he said without elaborating further and showing no intention to as he allowed his head to lay back against the pillow.

"But... why?" She asked unwilling to let the conversation die there.

"Obviously, because everything that you have said is true," he said as he picked his head back up to better look at her.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," she said before she could stop the words from spilling forth. She felt her cheeks blush in response. She had no right to speak to him in such a way.

"Oh, really? Are you sure? Are you sure that I knew exactly what you meant?"

She felt the world begin to start spinning out of control as he asked this question. She looked to him and saw that broad smile on his face. The smile seemed to extend over her and lay claim to her mind, stopping her from thinking clearly.How can he smile like that? Why do I feel so helpless right now? A smile isn't supposed to bring pain or confusion. A smile is supposed to convey happiness and joy. Happiness and Joy,the world stopped spinning as she came to this thought.

"Yes, I'm sure. You knew that I wanted to ask: "Why would you make those exceptions for me?' But you weren't going to answer until I asked it properly and for some reason you were happy that I said that you knew what I meant," she said a little more confidently than before.

"Yes, I was," he said in response.

"Why were you happy?" she asked.

He could not stop smiling. "I was happy because for the first time I recognized part of what makes me enjoy having you around so much. I was happy because you showed exactly how strong you are."

She saw what he meant in that moment. "You were happy because I was not afraid of you and because I was right. I stood up when so many others would have lain down."

"Exactly," he said. A surge of joy and excitement began to overcome him as he continued to speak. "You were not afraid of me then and you are not afraid of me now. Why aren't you afraid? Don't you know what it is that I can do to you?"

"I know what you can do to me. You have done it before," she stated simply.

"Yes, I have, but were you afraid of me when you first met me? Were you afraid before you knew what I was capable of and had you completely trapped and within my power?"

She began to say that she had been afraid then, that his presence had terrified her to her very core. However, as she tried to find the words, she realized that they were not true. "No, I did not fear you. I should have, but for some reason I didn't."

He looked off into the distance when he began to speak again, "Exactly, I did my best to frighten you and yet I didn't, I couldn't. I was haunted by the question of 'why?' Why couldn't I break you? Why when I brought you to the edge of destruction did I break instead of you? Why did I always save you?" He had lifted himself so that he was sitting upright as he asked these questions. His voice had grown louder after each question he had asked, but his volume dampened greatly as he asked the last one, "Do you know the answer I found?"

She shook her head no. She was still curled up along his side, but had risen with him and was clinging tightly to his arm. She looked at him with her large eyes wide, waiting for him to speak again.

"The answer I have found is this," and he turned his head to face her once again, "I do not know the exact reason for it, but there is a connection between us. It is very strong and neither of can seem to change or alter its course. I know that you have felt it."

It was not a question. As she stared into his eyes, the power of that connection took the control of her muscles from her. Her head nodded without her consent.

"I had thought that time and distance be able to weaken it. Or, at least, to halt its growth. However, in my time away our connection continued to grow in strength and now it is impossible for me to avoid thinking about you. I find myself desiring to see you constantly."

She could see in his eyes that he was speaking the truth. His eyes also told her that he had no more power to stop himself from speaking than she had to stop herself from listening.

"To answer the first question that you asked me: you belong here. You belong here more than anything else in this house does. I am not sure that I would allow you to leave now, even if you desired to."

As he spoke those words she found a profound sense of happiness overcoming her. It was a feeling that was the opposite of all the pain and hurt that she had felt the past two days. Tears of incomprehensible joy filled her eyes as she kissed him.

Pain no longer existed as their lips met. The kiss was full of all the fire and passion that was held within them both. He pulled her on top of him so that she straddled his lap, as they kissed. His hands held her, gently supporting her body. She was on her knees lifting herself up to meet his lips and to feed the desire that was within her.

She needed no support because, for the first time, she wanted him without guilt, fear, or doubt. She knew now that she was going to use her body to claim him and to make him hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled her body closer to his. His body was relaxed and immovable. Her hands felt the strong muscles along his back and she relished knowing that she was to take control of his body. Even with his great strength, that easily dwarfed her own, she would hold him powerless and feel the trembling of his body beneath hers.

As she kissed him, she felt his hands begin to explore her body. His touch was light, as though he was touching the most delicate of flowers. He ran them down her back and found her ass. His hands stroked along it, gliding over the smooth warm skin. As his hands continued to rub, his fingers kept coming closer to the inside of her thighs and her hot wet pussy. She could feel his hard cock brushing up against her ass as she allowed her hips to move in rhythm with his touch. Her body craved more, but she was not going to give over control this time.

She broke the kiss and then attacked his neck as he had so many times before to her. His hands clenched down on the round bottom of her butt as she did this. She moaned as she continued to suck his neck. Her body and her head were pulled upward by the force of his hands as he pulled her toward him until she was sucking his earlobe.

A groan of ecstasy escaped his lips as her tongue grappled with his ear. The sensation he felt left his body numb and tingling. No kiss or touch had ever left him as weak as the soft nibbling and tugging of his ear for which she was responsible.

His muscles were tense and he knew that he was holding her body pressed tightly against his, but he did not command them to do so. The air was too thin and no amount of it could satisfy his need to breathe. His vision was fuzzy and he felt as though he might black out if she did not allow him to recover. He tried to speak and found that no words came, only the guttural grunts of uninhibited pleasure.

She did not let him rest and his vision ceased to function. Amber had made his body incapable of doing anything other than feeling her every touch and kiss, each of which shot like a violent bolt of electricity and heat throughout him. Nothing he had ever experienced had felt this good before. It was indescribable and she had yet to touch his cock.

His body was writhing out of control beneath her as she kissed down his chest, allowing her hands to run down his shoulders and arms. Sounds were coming from him as never before. She knew that she had driven him to this point and felt pride as well as a desire to push him even further over the edge.

The heat and scent of his body captured her senses, making her all the more feral in her actions. She kept moving her body down him, kissing along his hard, tense abdomen as her hands continued to grab his powerful arms. His cock stuck out towards her, standing entirely on its own, pointing toward her chest and then her neck as she drifted further down him.

It was then that she pushed her body back and away from him and came hungrily at him with her mouth. She grabbed onto the base of him with her hand and squeezed him as she parted her lips and swallowed his head. Her tongue swirled around him and wrestled with him. She could feel him twitching inside of her mouth and his hips thrusting as she bobbed her head along him.

He grabbed onto her shoulders tightly as she sucked him. It felt as though he would come the moment that she put him within her mouth, but he didn't. Instead, as she sucked him in he reached a plateau of ecstasy that was on par with his most intense orgasms. He knew that he was not cumming, cumming would have provided relief, but his cock was engulfed in the sensation of an orgasm without end.

He could feel nothing other than the sensation of her mouth wrapped around him with a feeling of numbness wrapping the rest of his body. It was impossible for him to tell how long he was trapped like this as his brain was incapable of rational thought. After what seemed like an eternity of endless bliss he felt something change. He felt the numbness leaving the main part of his body and being replaced with the same endless pleasure that engulfed his cock. The spread of that feeling was slow and gradual. He felt it engulfing him. It was when that feeling had completely captured his body that he came.

She heard him cry out louder than before as his orgasm took hold. She began attempting to swallow his cum as it shot forth from him, but there was too much. She released his cock from the confines of her mouth and felt it as the warmth of his cum shot over her face and breasts. Amber reveled in the sensation of his orgasm attaching itself to her body.

It took him a moment to regain his senses and when he did he felt his entire body trembling. He opened his eyes to see her with his cum on her face and her smiling seductively at him as she used her finger to scoop portions of it up and swallow it. He felt her other hand still wrapped around his cock, slowing stroking it while using the mixture of her saliva and his cum as lubricant. His body felt utterly spent, but somehow he remained hard in her hand.

He was weak and held no power over her in that moment. As she swallowed the last gob of cum from her face, she looked at him and grinned widely. "My turn," she said as she moved her body over his and impaled herself on him, her soaked lips parting easily as he slid within her.

She bounced up and down atop him as she relished the sensation of having him back inside of her. Shivers coursed through her as she rode him. Her body was a tool to show and feel the terrific amount of happiness within her. Seeing his dazed expression of exquisite pleasure left her in a state of rapture.

The feeling of his cock within her continued to leave him weak. However, he felt his strength slowly returning to him as she fucked him. His mind began to sharpen and he remembered how to use and control his hands.

He grabbed her hips and began forcing her body to ride along him faster. His body grew steadier and the tremors began to subside and he knew that her turn for control would soon be at an end. The power of the orgasm that she had brought to him was beginning to fade and the feel of him stripping her of her power began to bring her closer to her own.

The Prince was seeking retribution and he would not stop until he had attained it. His limbs were his own again when she felt him roll both of them over so that she was now on her back with her legs dangling in the air. He moved himself atop her with tremendous force, sending shock waves of pleasure down to her toes. It was her turn to let loose a scream as he continued to move within her.

She grabbed onto the sheets of the bed for support. He was attacking her body with all of the power of a man possessed. He kissed along her neck violently. His body held her down so that she could not escape. She no longer possessed any power over him and she reveled in it.

She had turned him into the hungry sex-driven beast that was now attacking her. The fact that she was responsible for the actions he was now committing served to heighten her pleasure and her want of him. She had wanted him to feel what it meant to her for him to say the words that he did and she knew that he was feeling it right then. It was her body that made it possible for him to feel the intense and violently powerful happiness that had overtaken her when he finished speaking.

She gave in to the power within him as she finished thinking. Hot sweat covered both of their bodies, allowing them to slide against each other as he fucked her. She found herself lost within his touch and the closeness of his body and did not know what became of her. The feel of his touches and the power within them left her quivering in a state of intoxication.

Her mind did not remember how she came to be lying on her side with his hands wrapped around her and his cock still trapped within her. One hand grabbed and squeezed a nipple as another repeatedly hit her clit. His lips patrolled the back of her neck as he held their bodies tightly together.

His hunger for her body was insatiable. The movements he made were uncontrolled and wild. He could not stop, nor did he want to. Having her was like living in a dream. Her body aroused him to no end.

Time slipped by at the slowest of trickles as they held each other. She felt the movement of his body against and within hers. She let loose screams as he compelled her to orgasm again and again. Eventually, she heard his groans begin to mix in the air with hers. His body began to pump faster and faster within her. She heard him let out a cry and felt the warmth of the cum within her as he let loose his third orgasm of the day.

He collapsed after he finished cumming. His body no longer had the strength to support him. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her lightly. He then attempted to speak and found that nothing needed to be said as everything between them was already understood.

***

Where is she?Marissa found herself wondering. She was sitting with her dinner all but untouched on her plate. Amber was late again and Marissa found herself worried. Marissa sensed that something bad must have happened.

Amber had been too quiet over the past two days. It wasn't so much that she was silent, as Amber never had been very talkative, however the tone of her silence was different from before. It seemed that her strength was beginning to fail. Marissa knew that she needed to do something about it, but no opportunity had presented itself. She found her head swirling with the thoughts of her friend.

"Mind if I sit here?" she heard a voice ask.

"No it's empty," she replied without looking.

She heard him sit down next to her and then ask, "Something on your mind?"

Marissa sighed, annoyed that she would have a nosy neighbor and then turned to him saying, "It's really none of your business. Oh..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, you just seemed a bit distracted. I'll leave you to your thoughts then," he said.

She regretted having spoken so rashly as she saw whom she was addressing. It was Dante that was sitting next to her and she did not want him to form a poor opinion of her. "No, you weren't rude. I was. I just thought that you were some nosy stranger that was trying to force his way into my affairs."

"Well, I am a bit of a stranger, but I wasn't trying to force my way in," he replied in a calm cool voice. "I just wanted to make sure that you were all right."

Marissa found herself blushing slightly as he said this. "Thank you. I am fine though."

"Well that is excellent to hear Miss Bristow."

She couldn't say why, but she really enjoyed hearing him call her by that name. Remembering under what circumstances she saw him last she asked him, "Did you find it?"

"Find what?"

"The uniform and equipment room, of course."

"Ah, yes. Yes I did find it."

"I'm glad to hear it," she said. "It wouldn't be befitting for you to be running around the grounds without any clothes on."

He chuckled at the remark. "I suppose not," was all that he could reply.

"Then again you would make quite a spectacle," she said, without fully thinking of the implications of the sentence.

"That almost makes it sound as though you would like to see me in such an attire," he said, a broad grin spreading across his face.

She could not help but to imagine what lay beneath his clothing as he said this. Her cheeks brightened in response and she quickly tried to steer the conversation away from the idea of him being naked. "That's not what I meant. What I meant was that..."

"That I would create a sensation and a stir because it is not often that you see a man running naked around the royal grounds?" he finished for her. "That is what you were going to say isn't it Miss Bristow?"

She knew that he had handed her an easy way out of the situation. She also knew that he had known exactly what she had meant. There was no way to refute any of what he had deduced. "Yes, that is exactly what I was about to say."

"Good, I'm glad that we understand each other so well," he said with a hint of pride in his voice. "Now if I may ask, what is troubling you?"

"Nothing that you can help me with," she replied.

"Are you sure about that? I can be quite helpful when I put my mind to it."

"I'm sure that you can be, but this is something that I am sure that you will have no power to alter."

"I must say that you are making me quite curious," he replied looking into her deep green eyes. "You seem to be so certain in your words."

"That's because I have good reason to be. There is only one man that has the capacity to help me with this matter," she said directing her gaze away from him.

12