The Princess and the Penis

Story Info
The exploits of a very sexual princess.
1.5k words
3.26
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time in a land far away in a gorgeous castle, there lives Princess Lily. Princess Lily led a good life with the people of her kingdom. During the day she spent her time with the children making them laugh and giggle. But during the night she spent her time in the dungeon of the castle. Now this isn't your typical dungeon. This is a BDSM dungeon. She spent her nights being a sub to the best dom in the kingdom. He is known as Ryder. He is very to himself. He only talks in the dungeon and when he has to.

One day he was walking through the corridors of Princess Lily's castle when he ran into her. Literally. She gives a little ump of protest. He looks down at her from bus towering frame and a smile begins on his face. She blushes a furious pink and looks away to her feet. He slowly raises his arm and shucks her under her chin. He looks into her eyes and says with passion underlying in his eyes, "One hour. The tower." A knowing look shows with excitement peeking through. She nods quickly and turns to run the other direction. He catches her on the arm and twists and yanks her to his body.

"'Till later," he says, with his lips a breaths worth away from hers. He presses his lips to hers for a kiss of the century. He presses his hands to her back and brings her closer to him. Her arms snake up his torso to his neck and wraps around it. He pushes her to the closest wall and presses her into it so she is sandwiched between him and the wall. He comes up for air and looks at her.

She opens her eyes with heavy lids and replies, "'Till later."

The hour passes much to slow for the princess as she waits in the tower for Ryder. The anticipation of what is about to happen is driving her mad with lust. However the hour comes and goes along with a second. Starting to get discouraged slightly, she begins to dress. Suddenly the familiar knock on the heavy wooden door that she knows can only be one person, Ryder. She calls for him to enter and the door slowly creeps open and the massive silhouette labors into the dark room. The skin showing through the tattered rags that were once clothes was glistening with sweat and the muscles rippled with strength on each movement. In her sexy lingerie she runs over to help him to the bed so that he can rest and pulls him out of his tattered rags so he could cool off.

After sitting for a minute or two he begins telling the story of how he defeated a legion of bandits trying to kidnap her. He paused a moment to take a shaky breath as he had cracked a few ribs in the fight. Lily then laid him back on the bed to massage the stress and tension out of his sculpted muscles. Getting lighter as she neared his groin. Then adding pressure when her hands where within inches of the shaft right on the calves. At this Ryder began to become erect, only to be left high and dry by the teasing as Lily moved to his powerful neck and shoulders as she striped herself of the undergarments. Then slowly down his chest dangling her full firm DD breasts in front of his face. Ryder took the opportunity and flicked each erect nipple with his tongue. This shattered her will to resist the pleasures that he brought her every time they were alone. She reached below his waist, grabbed his stiff member with both hands and began the slow pleasurable rhythm she had used many times before as she crawled onto the bed over Ryder's head and waited with her moist womanhood poised above his face leaking the delicious aroma of love and desire.

Ryder took the invitation to tease as he snapped both her wrists in his large fist and kissed and lightly nibbled the princess' clit. He then reached under the bed, grab the handcuffs that the both knew were there and threw them on Lily's wrists. Grabbing the chain he forced her to the wall that was strewn with toys of pleasurable torture. Ryder then proceeded to hang her by the arms on the lone hook set so she could just touch the ground flat foot and grabbed the largest of three iron dildos and forced the smooth, un-lubed metal into her ass. Lily screamed in ecstasy and pain as the large, cold rod was forced in and out of her puckering hole. Then, shoving the dildo as deep as he could Ryder let it sit, stretching the tiny opening to a massive 4 inch diameter as he began to fondle her tits. The fondling then led to groping then to gripping. Having Ryder so forcefully play with her breasts was turning Lily on greatly. So much in fact she was begging for her lovers thick cock.

Ryder suddenly heard voices outside the room and immediately gagged the princess, then continued the rough foreplay. Then, shackling her ankles, he hoisted her legs up to a hook that was hanging from the ceiling in order to get a better angle at the royal vagina. Writhing in pleasure the princess was rattling the chains loudly fortunately the room was often filled with screams of pain and rattling chains and so nobody suspected the screams of pleasure. The muffling of the gag not only helped hide the truth about what was going on inside but also helped with Ryder's energy as he begun to stroke his long cock against her pussy lips. Finally, after an agonizing yet arousing half hour of teasing on both sides, Ryder snapped and dove in "head" first, causing the princess yet another exhausting orgasm.

They fucked and fucked until Ryder reached his release giving Lily her greatest orgasm of the night. Ryder then unhooked Lily and removed the chains before laying her down on the bed to sleep as he washed himself and left.

The next few days were fairly uneventful for the princess as Ryder had left town for business. At the end of the weekend, Lily was coming up to the stables to check on her horses, when she noticed the familiar shape of her lover in the doorway. She could see he was talking to someone inside the long stout building but couldn't see who. So she crept up to him as best she could, but he turned before she got close enough to surprise him. Ryder ran over, picked her up and carried her inside the stables where she saw the most pure white stallion that had ever existed. It seemed to have the perfect light on its lush coat even though the sun had almost set. She was dumbstruck as she had never seen such a beautiful horse in her life. Ryder told her it was a gift to be used only for pleasure and never for work.

As the horse turned to face the princess she noticed right away what was so special about the horse. A lone pearly horn stuck straight out of its head about a foot and a half long and dead center, an inch above its eyes of chocolate. Still wondering about the pleasure advice, Lily looked under the creatures belly and immediately understood as she saw the massive dual penises. She reached out in curiosity and felt each one individually then together. Each one weighed close to five pounds and was warm to the touch as both penises grew in length and girth. Ryder patted the unicorn's nose and nodded. To this the beast spoke to Lily telling her to strip and turn around on her hands and knees.

As she turned, Lily felt the firm yet spongy head of each penis on a hole, one on her vagina and the other on her anus. Then, in a quick thrust she felt so full, but no more than she could take without pain. As the unicorn pumped and thrusted, she felt herself stretching around the dual cocks. With eyes clenched shut in pure ecstasy, Lily failed to see Ryder approaching from the front with pants at his ankles and a strong erection in front until she smelled his manhood's musky odor and felt the tip on her lips.

She drew the penis into her mouth and began to suck and bob her head as Ryder thrust into her mouth. In no time at all, Lily had worked Ryder's penis into her throat and began moaning and humming bringing him beyond any pleasure he had ever felt, causing him to shoot streams of hot cum down into the princess' stomach. The feeling was incredible for Lily, and with all the cocks inside her she exploded. Her orgasm hit like a freight train and she rode the waves of pleasure till she passed out from joy and exhaustion. As soon as Ryder felt her go limp he pulled out and the unicorn followed suit. Ryder checked for a pulse and found it steady and strong but a little fast due to the exercise of the good fucking they gave her.