The Princess Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A RICO charge will hold you while we complete our investigations into your financial dealings." His rights were read to him and he was handcuffed before being led to one of the cars. The agents turned their attention to the luggage that he had placed in the hold, this was loaded into a van for transport back to headquarters.

I noticed Miranda looking at me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm Agent Julie Pettigrew of the FBI's special taskforce investigating banks and their financial dealings. We have been investigating your father's bank for some time."

She looked from me to Trent. He just shrugged his shoulders and kept looking at her with as good a confused look as you'd see from any Hollywood actor, but I don't think that she was convinced.

I spent all day at headquarters with the rest of the team trawling through Housman's financial maze. What soon became apparent was that he was in the process of double-crossing both the church leaders and the others, who fingerprint evidence provided by Trent, were identified as drug dealers. He had been hard hit by the financial melt-down and had come up with a scheme to get the money he needed to survive. It was a variation on the Ponzi scheme where subsequent investors financed interest payments of initial investors. He set up bank accounts, some legitimate and others less so, to launder drug money and facilitate further purchases. The Pastors were told that they could stash money in his Cayman account so that when they eventually retired they would be able to live the tax free lifestyle to which they had become accustomed. This money was used for a scheme he had set up to buy up mortgages on shopping malls and other commercial ventures at a premium. The lease earnings would provide him with a steady if unspectacular return on his investment and if the mortgagee defaulted he would sell the property to one of his other companies at significantly less than the residual value of the mortgage with the balance covered by his mortgage insurance.

All the while he had been siphoning funds from these accounts and transferring them to a numbered account in a Swiss bank where he hoped they would be beyond the reach of the authorities. Things have changed in that area and accounts in Swiss bank are no longer quarantined from authorities such as the US Internal Revenue Service. When we gained access to the Cayman accounts we discovered that he had transferred all of the funds to Switzerland. An application to freeze these funds was sought.

A check of the Housman bank revealed that there was no money. He had transferred all funds out of the bank to his Cayman account and then to Switzerland. The cupboard was bare, the bank insolvent, its customers and investors left with nothing. Trent's father had made a decision about a year ago to transfer his banking to a rival bank and, as a result had minimized his exposure to this fiasco.

One of the pastors contacted us to enquire after the money that he had entrusted to Housman. He was informed that he could kiss good-bye to his retirement fund and that any attempt to recover it would result in the release of a certain video of himself and the other two in a compromising situation with Miranda and, that he would also be charged with fraudulent conversion of church funds for his personal use. His response was somewhat un-churchlike but the conversation ended there.

At the end of a long day I staggered home to again find Trent at my door. We went inside and me into his arms. "That feels so good, I really need for you to hold me for a little while, today has been murder." He held me and some time later we left for a restaurant because I was too tired to bother with cooking, not that I was any great shakes as a cook and was reluctant to subject him to my culinary limitations just yet. It was a subdued meal, both of us with a lot on our minds. "We really have opened a can of worms here, do you realize that?"

"Can we take our minds off the Housmans for the time being, I'm so over them. Julie," he was getting serious here, "do you realize that I'm in love with you?"

"I guessed as much."

"Well," he took my hand in his, "Are you in love with me and do you see a future with me?"

"I'll have to think about that." (Count to ten, slowly.) "Yes and yes. Yes I do love you, and yes I do see a future with you, but what are we going to do about Miranda?"

"I think we should just forget about her."

"She's going to be very angry with both of us, me because I work for the Feds who have spoiled her plans and you because she thinks that you are the cause of all this, that you gave us the information we needed to carry out our investigation. She will become a pariah and she will look on us as the cause. In her mind it will have nothing to do with her, or her father, it will be all our fault and she's likely to do anything to get even."

We had only just arrived back at my apartment when my doorbell rang. I opened it to the barrel of a pistol, a large pistol, and attached to it was an angry Miranda. "You fucking bitch, why couldn't you keep your nose out of my business!" I had backed into the room and was standing next to Trent. "And as for you, you can forget about marrying me you rat. I was saving myself for you and what do you do? You go running off to this bitch and her friends. How could you?"

"What did you say about saving yourself for him?"

"You heard me, I have saved myself for our wedding night."

"Oh, then who is this?" I reached for the large envelope on the top of my bookshelf and, opening it, I spread the contents face up on the coffee table. There, in full living color, was Miranda, naked and obviously enjoying her sexual encounters with seven men.

"Where did these come from?" Trent stood there with his mouth open, he hadn't seen these photos and he was not able to believe that this girl, the one having sex in a variety of situations that he had never even dreamed of, was the same girl that continually refused him sex on the basis of preserving her virginity for him, a virginity that had been lost long ago.

"You fucking bitch! How did you get these? Who did you get that looked like me to do these disgusting things?"

"Shut up Miranda! I can see that it is you in these pictures, and to think that I trusted you. That you have betrayed that trust with these men is bad enough, but to do it with your own father! I want nothing more to do with you!"

I saw her begin to swing the gun towards Trent and launched myself at him, pushing him out of the path of the bullet. Unfortunately for me the bullet meant for him hit me instead.

The world went black.

My next recollection was the sound of two male voices. "Why don't you go home and get some rest, you've been here for two days non-stop. I can look after her and I promise to call you the minute she regains consciousness." I recognized the voice as my father's.

"No I want to stay, I want to be here when that happens, I want to be the first person she sees when she opens her eyes." This voice was, of course, Trent's.

"Will you two stop arguing and let me get some sleep." That was all that I was able to say before my mouth was engulfed by another mouth that I hoped was Trent's. My father smiled at us and quietly left the room.