The Princess Gets Greedy

Story Info
The horny princess hungers for two cocks...
1.3k words
3.88
37.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Charlotte had been sent by her brother, King James, to visit the nearby kingdom of Ravensedge. Since James' taking of the Throne of Navaria the surrounding lands were nervous of his power. He felt diplomacy was in order and the princess' no nonsense attitude and intelligence would be just what was required.

As Charlotte was preparing to board the boat to travel round the coast to Sparrington Fort which lay high in the Elinway mountains where the kingdom of Ravensedge lay she was stopped.

"Wait Charlie!" cried Thomas - court composer and her lifelong friend. "Weren't you going to going to say goodbye?" he pressed with raised eyebrows. Thomas' fair hair shone in the sunlight. His large brown eyes were filled with genuine affection.

"I'll only be gone for a few days." Charlotte couldn't help but smile. She adored Thomas and him coming to see her off had caused her heart to swell.

"Helena sent this for you." He said passing her a small dish of freshly prepared muffins. "She knows you enjoy them and thought you would like a snack for the trip." Helena was the head maid at the castle and also Thomas' wife. The selfless and thoughtful gesture caused Charlotte to lower her eyes. Helena was a fine match for Thomas. She was pleasant, loyal and pretty. However, the gesture only served as a reminder that Charlotte would never be any more than a friend to the musician.

"Your Highness, it is time for us to leave." said Zutov, a general of the Navarian army.

Ravensedge was an unpredictable land and there was no telling how King Alfred would receive the princess so all the protection that could be afforded was sent with her.

"I'll see you soon." Charlotte said finally to Thomas before she departed. She watched Thomas wave at her from the pier.

When she arrived in Ravensedge she was immediately ushered to a room within Castle Sparrington and told to await King Alfred. She waiting for an hour and her patience was beginning to wear thin.

"Her Royal Highness, the consort of Navaria!" Zutov announced from the door. Two Ravensedge noblemen entered. Zutov watched them from the doorway. The first was tall with light blonde hair. The second had a warmer skin tone and black hair.

"Neither of you are King Alfred." Charlotte remarked.

"His Majesty has been detained indefinitely." said the blonde one.

Charlotte folded her arms. She was seated on a large regal chair watching the two. "I suppose he sent you both to keep me entertained? Who are you anyway?"

"I am sir William Raleigh of the Knights Guard." the blonde said.

"I am sir Henry Deveraux, also of the Knights Guard." said the darker one.

Charlotte smiled and signaled for Zutov to leave them and close the door behind him. "It's been a long journey gentlemen and all I really want to do is fuck. Do either of you have a problem with that?"

A wry smile came to Henry's face but William hesitated.

"I'm sorry Your Highness ... he stammered."

Henry dropped his trousers, his hardened member visible. He found Charlotte quite pleasing. Her long black hair was flowing in curls and her black silk gown hung loosely.

"Now there is a man with enthusiasm." said the princess observing Henry's muscular frame. She turned her attention to William. "You can stay or your can leave. I'd much rather you stayed though..."

She leaned forward and pulled Henry closer. Still seated she wrapped her legs around him, feeling his arousal against her thigh. William shuffled nervously as he watched Charlotte lock her lips onto Henry. Henry peeled her clothing away from her shoulder. It slipped down exposing her left breast. As Henry pulled his shirt off his muscular body Charlotte raised her eyes to William and motioned with her hand for him to join them. Henry began to kiss her neck and run his hands softly over her hardened nipples. Charlotte reached into William's trousers and pulled his shaft free. She could feel it become more rigid in her hand as she caressed its length. Henry groaned as he became more eager.

Charlotte stopped. She was now feeling eager herself. She rose to her feet and dropped her dress onto the floor. Wearing only soft lace knickers she turned her attention back to William and removed her shirt which Henry stroked his own manhood. Charlotte turned back to him with her hand still on William's exposed flesh. Henry pushed her back onto the chair and pulled her underwear aside. He ran his fingers over her moist pussy. The princess groaned with pleasure.

"Fuck me!" she pleaded.

Still with the lace only pushed to one side Henry entered her with a forceful thrust causing the princess to cry out in excitement. Henry pressed his muscular body down on her, his hips pushing against her in a hardened rhythm. She gripped William's swollen hardness. William put his hands behind his back and tilted his head, enjoying the princess' hand job.

Henry began pumping the princess. "Oh yes!" she moaned. Henry became more excited and pumped harder. Before he was spent he pulled out. Charlotte felt her wetness on Henry's cock being drawn down her thigh.

Henry leaned down and pulled the lace knickers down her legs and removed them completely. He spread her legs further apart and greeted her throbbing sex with his tongue. He prodded it in and out and flicked her clitoris. The princess moaned with lust. She turned her head towards William and ran her tongue along his engorged length. William gripped her hair and pushed himself inside her mouth. She looked up at him, her eyes bright blue and blazing with lust. William pushed further with a grunt and began fucking her face while Henry buried his head between her legs and enjoyed the taste of her arousal. As he pushed his tongue in and out Charlotte groaned on Williams cock. She let it drop her mouth finally when she emitted a joyful cry as she reached her first orgasm.

Charlotte pushed away. She lifted herself and leaned over the chair raising her soft white buttocks to William. Henry came round to the front and gripped her head. He pushed his pulsating hardness into her mouth while from behind William gripped her hips. He slid into her wet, waiting warmth. He bore down on her and began taking her from behind. He was soft at first but as his hardness raged he grunted and began pounding her like a wild animal.

Henry's cock ploughed into her mouth causing her to gag a little. William reached round her curving body and clasped her breasts, feeling her hardened nipples against his palms.

Henry cried out as the princess sucked hard on his meat. He pulled her hair tighter and rammed into her hard and fast until his excitement streamed from him into the Princess' throat, a little of the white fluid still remaining on her ruby lips as he removed himself.

William continued pumping the princess doggystyle. With Henry having removed himself, William pushed Charlotte down, pressing her face against the chair as he pummelled her. He pulled her back up again. Henry licked her nipples as William held onto her pussy at the front, continuing to fuck her from behind.

"I knew you wanted to fuck." Charlotte said to William.

William rammed faster until he and Charlotte simultaneously came to climax. William spent himself inside the Princess. He pulled free when he was done. Charlotte lifted her dress, slipped back into it and slumped back onto the chair with reddened cheeks.

"Your Highness." Henry said with a low bow after he was dressed again.

"You can both go now." She told them with little emotion.

William took her hand and kissed it softly. "I'm sorry King Alfred couldn't be here to greet you." he said.

The princess replied "I'm sure I can forgive him."