The Princess of La Tomatina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben thrust a couple more times into her mouth before withdrawing from her and pulling her onto her knees and elbows. Camila was mumbling something he couldn't understand, her tangled black hair hanging in her face as she gasped for a break. But Ben was determined to fuck her properly. He untied the bikini top from around Camilas neck but instead of untying it, he looped it twice around her wrists and knotted it.

"I wouldn't let most men tie me up, you know." Camila's voice was deep, sultry.

Ben swallowed hard. "I've never done it before." He pulled her bikini bottoms down to her knees and thrust inside her, hard.

"Yes!" Camila screamed, clamping down hard on his cock. "Letting go is hard. Most women don't know how to be sluts for their men."

Ben cupped her tits. They filled his hands with every forward thrust. He saw her tattoo, a blooming orange tiger lily just below her shoulder blades. He bent forward to taste her skin there, to kiss her painted skin. She threw her head back.

"Ben! Fuck me harder I want to feel you come in me!"

Ben grabbed a fistful of her long black hair and pulled her back onto his cock, holding her still for several long moments until she was wiggling her hips frantically.

"Please Ben, please fuck me, I'm so close!"

"Good girl," Ben murmured softly, doubling his speed, pushing deeper inside her. He still held a fistful of her hair in one hand. With the other he reached around in front of her to rub her clit.

That was all it took. Her pussy locked on his dick like a vice as she came. Hard. Camilla screamed his name half a dozen times before she realized she was still impaled on Ben's thick cock and she began to writhe again.

"What's happening, Ben? Are you getting tired of fucking me?" she teased.

Ben slapped her ass lightly, pulling back on her hair at the same time so that he forced her to arch her back. "No, love. I'll fill you with cum. I just wanted to wait until you were done screaming my name so you'd be able to feel me when I come in you."

Camila whimpered into the bedspread and Ben poked his thumb into her ass again.

"Ben!" she growled. "I told you not without a cock in my mouth."

"My cock's too busy fucking your wet little pussy at the moment." Ben withdrew his thumb almost entirely before pushing it all the way in again. Camila snarled again but he could tell from her screams that she loved it. "You're a good slut, Camila, you can take it all."

Camila began to buck out of control and Ben tightened his grip on her hair and ass to hold her steady while his own climax built.

"I've never let anyone do this to me," Camila whispered.

"Do what?"

"Fuck me like this."

"Like a slut?" Ben pushed her head down against the mattress.

"Like their slut, yes."

As far as Ben was concerned, she was more goddess than slut. "Are you close?" he asked her.

"Please let me come, Ben." Camila's pleas were nearly breathless.

"You've been good, Camila. Come for me, now." Ben shoved a finger along with his thumb up Camila's ass and she felt her soar as he continued pumping his cock deep inside her.

It hit him like a base line, like a white hot strobe light. His body was completely stiff and muscle and sinew seemed to melt into bone. His cock was still buried tightly, deeply inside her sopping, hot pussy.

He pulled her down onto the bed beside him and wrapped his arms around her before dizzy darkness overwhelmed them both.

+++

Ben watched as Camila adjusted her skirt in front of the small, warped bedside mirror.

"Do me a favor," said Camila.

"Anything," said Ben and then immediately regretted it. What if she asked him to forget about her, about how she had transformed him. "Don't ask me to forget all this." He felt foolish saying it, but in a moment she'd be gone, probably forever.

"You couldn't." She sounded smug but he caught her smiling at him in her reflection and knew with certainty she wouldn't forget him either. "No, I mean your girlfriend. Don't go back to her. She is the kind of girl who only wants what she can't have."

"How do you know?" Ben asked.

Camila turned to look at him. "That's the kind of girl I am. We know our own."

Ben sighed. Maybe he was doomed with women from the start.

Camila pressed her love bitten lips to his. Her tongue searched him, though for what, he did not know. She withdrew and pulled on her sneakers, watching his wistful face with a wry smile. "Ben? If you come to Tomatina again, look me up. I'll be visiting from Valencia, but I'll rent this room."

He sat naked on the bed and watched her leave before he spotted them. Her perfect pink thong hanging on the doorknob to Room 215.

12