The Princess Of Mahoon: Chapter 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Aklia began to wilt in exhaustion, her legs buckled, causing his conk to slide slightly inside of her for the first time. Startled, she opened her eyes and looked dumbly down at the shaft disappearing into her cunch. Partly missing the sensation along her clittle, she considered pulling it back out, but instead held it firmly within her for a moment. She knew that this was where it must go, but she had no idea that it would feel this full inside of her. The erect conk was stretching her to the point of pain and her cunch muscles spasmed in retaliation. How would she ever get the rest of this inside her, she thought?

She fell forward on her knees, still clutching the tip of him precariously inside of her. Her knees caught the Sadeer in the lower ribs before sliding down his flanks, and she watched as his mouth widened in grimace baring his nearly translucent teeth. The alien recovered and did not flinch again, but she knew he was feigning unconsciousness. The thought of him powerless under her, held at her mercy and suffering to her every sexual whim pleased her enormously. She bent forward slightly and told him to lie still and give her everything she wanted. It did not matter that he could not understand her, as long as he knew who was in control.

Bent over him on her knees, she slipped her hands from around his conk and placed one on his soft muscular chest to steady herself. The other found its way between her ass cheeks and over her dripping cunch as if she was going to play with herself from behind. This time, however, the fingers guided his erection inside her cunch so that she could extract his seed. "Long live the Tribe," she thought to herself, breaking into a satisfied smile.

Partly out of pain and partly out of inexperience she fell into an awkward pattern of backing into his conk. Her juices were everywhere and quickly she found that she could inch him inside of her by rocking her body forward and back. The conk was steel hard now and she thought it would split her open if she moved too quickly. Her slow movements gave the appearance of writhing until eventually she felt his great head press deep inside her lower abdomen. Clinching her buttocks, she withdrew off him and began the process of impaling herself again.

Looking down as she conked him, she watched his involuntary facial movements below the visor. She knew that he could not see her even in silhouette against the burning sun, but there was no doubt that he had awoken before she had pleasured herself upon him. Soon, Goddess willing, he would spill his treasured seed into her and she would fulfill her birthright.

Thrusting back against him time and again she grew more comfortable with him inside of her. The pain now subsiding, she felt her cunch muscles relaxing and actually accommodating his great size. This caused her to take in more of him with each stroke. She also found that by sitting more upright with some thrusts and leaning forward for others, the varied sensations along her cunch made her want to cum again. Pulling her hand underneath her she was able to rub over her clittle while still guiding him inside her.

Soon, she found that he was rising to meet her at each thrust and they fell into a mutual rhythm. His free legs gathered behind her and braced his feet into the uneven ground. She felt the tension build up again as she neared another climax, but tried to delay it so that she could control his orgasm. As his breathing quickened and arms strained against his ropes, she began to grind into him harder, finally feeling his second conk against her anus with each thrust. Unable to contain herself any longer, she began to cum again in a series of fits and jerks, when all of a sudden the world went dark. The hum of engines just above her head was the last thing that she remembered before she had the sensation of falling. With a silent wail of frustration and panic on her lips, she floated into blackness, no longer connected to her prized conk and fading towards certain capture.

12