The Princesses Spa

Story Info
Knight observes princess taking a bath alone.
1.7k words
4.21
25.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers

- I

Imagine a warm spring day...

I entered the palace earlier to do business with the King. That is when I first saw you. This beautiful young princess walking across the courtyard surrounded by four ladies in waiting. I dismissed my knave to the stalls to clean my stead, following you I learned of your balcony. Carefully, I scaled an outside trellis, and now stand on your balcony outside your room. Hearing noises approach, I am hiding behind the heavy velvet drapes.

Two ladies have prepared a bath for you. Seeing you again, closer now, my breath stops. You stand still and silent. Together they remove your robes, and you step slowly down into a deep hot bath. Each step lapping hot soapy water higher up your luscious legs. You pause on the third step and say something to one of the ladies. The hot water is just below your sex. You bend your knees slightly and a small mischievous grin spreads across your face as the hot water touches you.

Then stepping further into the luxurious spa you dismiss your ladies in waiting. You are alone...

- II

The ladies in waiting have all filed out of the spa leaving you alone. Not knowing that I, a merchant knight stand quietly behind the large balcony draperies from which I scaled only moments before. Observing the object of my passion, now stepping slowly and deeper into the luxurious spa.

As you descend, your hands circulate the water around you. Moving the hot water in swirls around your stomach and bottom. The motion is almost rhythmical, as if your dancing in the dark.

You stop, the water depth now just short of your breasts. Surrounding the spa are several large porcelain jugs. You lift one in front of you. Slowly pouring a slim stream of imported fragrant oil across your shoulders. With one hand you massage the oil across both breasts, and follow the draining fluid down, drawing large slow circles across your slender waist.

Replacing the jug on the top step of the spa, you continue to massage the oil slowly around your breasts. Using both hands, you lift, and squeeze your breasts together. Arching back you lean your head to stare quietly at the roof paintings, you continue to massage yourself freely in front of me. Your breasts appear like flowing orbs, melting and expanding as your hands lift and push their tender flesh against your body. Pinching your nipples, they point boldly forward toward me.

Now in a quandary, I stand in hiding. Not sure to announce my presence and declare my strong desire to wed the kings daughter, or leave quietly, saving us both royal embarrassments.

Feeling myself now well aroused, I shift my scabbard and belt, lifting my cloaks to release my intimate manhood, which truly leaps out toward you, pulsing instantly as I stare and breath open mouthed at the sights before me.

- III

Hearing the jug clinking off the step again, I look once more at the lovely site beheld in front of me. Turning away, you skin drips water as you walk up the steps. You pour more oil down your legs, then you stop and bend over to massage each long leg repeatedly with both hands. Looking at your magnificent round orbs of your bottom, the skin displayed so openly in front of me, I am transfixed by the beauty before me and the scents that have now reached to swirl around my head. You part your legs, then work your wet and oily fingers behind you. Hands sliding up and down, hands parting these two cheeks of flesh, fingers dallying and toying inside, fingers squeezing and separating glorious buttocks, hands delicately touching deep inside.

My mouth suddenly salivates at the thought of sliding mine own tongue deep between these clefts of flesh, while you happily hold these twin cheeks apart and allow my licking to arouse us both. Ohh my princess, you shall be mine I declare in silence.

Bending further, you place a foot on the top step and slowly work the oil between each toe. One hand slowly caresses your calf while the other's fingers playfully slip between each toe. My now engorged member is truly rampant. I squeeze myself once in hope to relieve some pressure, hoping to gain a moment of relief. But this only enrages my passions.

Seeing these precise movements of fingers on delicate flesh I grab hold of the drapes that surround me to maintain my stealthily balance.

Then you work both hands slowly up one column of leg. Where both hands seem to stop. Tossing your head and hair locks backward, I see your eyes have become tightly closed, your head rolling from side to side. I stop breathing as I realize your hands have found your most sensitive folds of flesh, and are manipulating these creases of tender skin before me. I shudder at the thought of your fingers mixing fragrent oils and water, with your sweet love juices together.

Then I notice that the drapes are moving. Unconsciously I have been stroking myself faster and faster while supporting myself in an unstable balance. I step out from behind my place of hiding and walk slowly and silently toward you across many various hand sewn rugs which adorn your private room. Silently hoping you will look up at me.

Moving your hands back and forth, I see two fingers sliding on the outside of the well formed, but pouting lips of your sex. While the other hand makes small purposeful circles against a small button of flesh peaking from beneath silky curls of hair. Eyes still closed, head still rotating to some distant unheard melody, I carefully observe your hands doing what I prey only I will be gifted to do for you at future interludes. Lifting one leg to a higher step, then still higher to the very edge of the spa, you spread your legs wide, boldly pushing your hips forward, fingers slipping and squeezing with firm motion. Eyes closed, murmurs of content purr from your throat.

Carefully I step closer.

- IV

Bearing witness to the sensual woman before me, lost in your own passion, short gasps of delight escaping with each breath. Fingers now moving in shorter faster strokes, a quick pinch of a nipple, before returning back to the center of your sex.

Your legs begin to tremble, and suddenly you drop backward splashing deep into the hot pool. As the hot water hits your sex, your hands quicken to an incredible pace. A loud grunt accompanies the splashing of water across my feet. Through the rushing water I observe the oils escaping your skin to the top of the hot spa water. I freeze in my path, stroking my trembling penis not three feet in front of you.

Your breasts are now floating on the surface, bobbing up and down with your passionate fingers pushing small waves of water away from your body. I am at the point of no return, surely the king will have my head for such a lewd interruption of his only beloved daughter. I can't help myself, I am blinded by both your beauty and the passion I have witnessed. I want to join you in your ecstasy, and stroke myself harder and faster. Laying there floating on your back just below my feet, I stare past my hands and penis at your hands on your sex slowly recovering from your glorious orgasm.

Then, eyes still closed, you kneel forward and throw your head down, the locks of hair flipping over you as you run fingers and water through your hair. Lifting your head, your regal neck glistens as cascades of water pour from your hair. Reaching for yet another pitcher of oil, you pour the fragrant liqueur over your curls. Your eyes are hidden from my glances by hands, bubbles and loose locks.

For a moment your hands pause, head tilting slightly to one side as a skylark's whistle breaks our silent communion. Turning, I freeze. Preying you have only heard the lark's call, and not mine own.

- V

Stroking faster I see an opportunity to both release my pent up passions, and perhaps escape yet unnoticed from my princess's presence. As you work the soapy oils across your head, I squeeze myself and pull hard against my own hot flesh. Breathing harder, I reach down and grab my balls, pulling them as far from my body as I can stand, while rapidly jerking my cock downward towards you. Stepping closer, I am now right above you. The smells emanating from your bath surround me as I pull and stroke myself to a never before reached plateau of orgasm. I feel long squirts from my loins launch from deep within me, jumping across the distance between us. Fortunately you do not hear my quiet gasps, nor feel my fluids reach you as they land on your lathered hair. Temporarily joining us together from our moments of independent passion. I see my white juices dissolve between your fingers as it disappears into the locks of your hair and fingers and oils.

Quietly I step backward, and lower my cloaks, As you dip your head again and again deep into the spa, unknowingly washing all of my love juices away from you hair, I step again behind the drapes of the large balcony. Oh prey the King accepts my purse, None other has stirred my loins, nor pinched me heart as this passionate vixen.

Regaining my breath, I glance one last time, and smile as I see a vision of female beauty step gracefully from the spa. A moment of time and space that will forever be implanted in my memories.

Fleeing the balcony, now darker from when I scaled, I reach my knave and horse, and call for much beer and celebrating, we head in search of the King where I intend to declare my intentions.

As you finish drying your skin, and wrapping yourself in fresh robes, you notice a path of water footprints leading toward your balcony. Fear is quickly overcome by a sly smile as the possibility of having been observed crosses your lascivious mind.

Who might have been so bold?

Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers