The Princess's Quest Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"no slave" he smiled "I was fighting with prisoners in the training pit, it pays to keep your skills honed and nobody fights better than a man who knows he is battling for his life.

Lucy realised that the prisoners that her Master had killed were probably her fathers men, perhaps men she had known, but she pushed away any thoughts about home and concentrated on Alkan.

Alkan stood, and let Lucy dry him, she glanced down at his flaccid cock, it was so big she thought even in this state.

"Would my Master like me to massage him?" asked Lucy, knowing that he liked a massage after he had been training.

"Yes, good idea!" Alkan replied walking over to the bed and laying on it, face down, his legs slightly parted so that Lucy could see his large egg sized balls hanging down.

Lucy picked up a bottle of oil from beside the bed and poured some into her hands warming the oil then spreading it across her Masters shoulders, she straddled his muscular ass, enjoying the feeling of his skin against her moist shaven smooth pussy. She kneaded his shoulders as she had been taught, removing the tension in his large muscles, he closed his eyes and relaxed letting her work on him.

When she felt that his shoulders and arms were well massaged and loosened she took the bottle again, this time pouring the oil generously over her breasts till it ran down her tummy, she spread it over herself, then moved to lie over his body, pressing her breasts against him she slid up and down him, sliding her oiled breasts over his, back. Moving up she lapped at her masters ear, sliding her wet tongue around the lobe, lapping at the sensitive area then sucking on the lobe before slipping her tongue into his ear so he could feel her hot breath while she rubbed her hard nipples over his shoulders.

She slid down his body and slid her oiled breasts over his thighs, then gently stroked with her hands up and down his inner thighs, moving up to give his balls a gentle squeeze.

Kneeling between his thighs Lucy slipped her tongue into the crease of her Masters ass, she lapped gently up and down between the muscular cheeks before spreading them with her hands. Her wet and pointed tongue teased over his dark asshole, flicking softly before she began lapping harder, finally she pulled his cheeks further apart and probed into his ass with her tongue trying to push deep inside, hearing Alkan moan she wriggled her tongue sending a shiver of pleasure up his spine then began to push her tongue in and out of his asshole. She carried on this tongue fucking for some time before she allowed her tongue to slip out and briefly lapped at his balls wetting the dark sacks with saliva.

"would master like to turn over now?" Lucy asked as she stroked the backs of his thighs. Wordlessly Alkan spun round, raising his legs and spreading them, Lucy noticed happily that his cock was already hard, standing up against his belly. Alkan gazed lustfully at her shining round breasts, the large dark nipples standing out proudly erect with excitement. Lucy again poured oil on her chest and bent to swing the round orbs over Alkans cock, she allowed the shaft to slide between the hanging mounds then rubbed them slickly up and down over the sensitive head before carrying on to slide over his stomach and chest, as her breasts rubbed over his hard chest she bent to lick at his ear, sucking on the lobe gently.

She slid back down to kneel between his knees, his legs spread wide, bending at the waist she took his hard cock in her fingers and gently stroked up and down, her hot breath falling on the throbbing shaft, bending a little forward she placed gentle kisses up the shaft before her snaking tongue teasingly lapped around the glistening tip. Around and around the head of his cock her darting tongue moved, she looked up and Alkan with her big beautiful eyes as she lapped a drop of precum from the tip of his phallus before flicking over the tiny hole. It was the first time she had tasted a mans cum and Lucy was thrilled that she was giving him so much pleasure, as she opened her mouth to let him slide inside she gazed into his eyes, his mouth was open in ecstasy a look of pleasure on his face.

Lucy closed her eyes as her head bobbed slowly up and down, allowing him to slide in and out, her hands gently held the shaft of his cock so that she could angle her head so that the cock slid wetly in and out of her hot mouth. She relaxed her throat as she had been taught so that he could slide deeply into her throat even though only half of his huge cock was actually in her mouth, she was dripping with excitement herself, the act of pleasuring this magnificent man was turning her on enormously. At that moment her whole being was focused on giving him as much pleasure as possible.

She allowed him to slip wetly from her mouth and lapped up and down the shaft coating him with her saliva. She gently licked and then sucked each of his balls till he moaned with pleasure.

Lucy repeated this sequence of sucking then licking him, the throbbing flesh receiving the benefit of the skills she had learnt over the last two days, she tried to look in her Masters eyes as much as possible so he could see the submission in her own eyes as she strove to obey his unspoken wishes, looking for signs that he had found the flicking of her tongue over a particular spot pleasurable so that she could repeat the motion again and again.

Finally she could tell that he was approaching release, she felt his balls start to tighten, she gazed up at him as she stroked him firmly "Does Master wish to spend in my mouth?" She asked pouting sexily.

Alkan licked his lips, "Yes slave, finish me, make me cum! I wish for you to taste my seed"

Lucy put the head of the cock back in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as her fingers slid along the glistening wet shaft, he focused on his cock, her eyes shut till she felt his cock pulse and harden, his legs stiffened and his back arched, her eyes opened to watch him as his face contorted as if in pain, she clamped her mouth around the head, sucking gently as her fingers flew up and down, then his cock head throbbed and a large spurt of semen filled her mouth, she swallowed quickly savouring the taste as a second then a third spurt came, the hot cream spaying over her tongue. She continued to rub the shaft between her fingers, sucking gently and rolling her tongue around the sensitive flesh till every drop had been drunk from his balls. Their eyes met and Master and slave stared wordlessly at each other as Lucy lovingly sucked and licked till the once mighty phallus began to shrink, she then let it slip from her mouth before kissing the shaft and head gently and wetly, then she sat back on her haunches, her large and still slick with oil breasts heaving, she licked her full red lips and smiled.

"was that your first taste of a man slave?" Alkan asked her eventually.

"Yes Master, I had never touched a cock before"

"And did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, you were delicious Master, and the excitement of feeling you spurting into my mouth was wonderful!" She smiled a broad grin, her eyes shining!

Alkan laughed and pulled her to him, her warm body slid beside him, breasts against his side her head on his chest, he smelt her hair as she listened to his beating heart her hand stroking his soft penis gently.

Gradually his cock began to grow a little once again, Lucy felt herself become excited as the massive cock began to unfurl, she raised her head to glance at her Masters face, their eyes met as he first grew to fill her hand then lengthened till her fingers were sliding along his iron hard shaft.

"You have aroused me once again my slave" Alkan said softly, "But this time I wish to take my pleasure from your body. But I will allow you one last choice, you can leave me now and I will hold you here till your Father meets my demands, or give yourself to me as a slave, I will take your body whenever I wish, you must obey me instantly and without question with whatever I demand! What is your choice?

Lucy's hand continued to stroke up and down his shaft. Perhaps if her mind had been clearer and the offer made in other circumstances she would have taken the former option. But her mind was filled with lust, her body had betrayed her with her smooth shaven pussy liquid with desire and dripping juices, her breasts swollen with need and her nipples hardened to little rocks. She was desperate to be taken by this man, to have him fill her with his prick and to revel in the pleasure she was giving him. She wriggled up his body and whispered in his ear, her hand still stroking him,

"Please Master, take my body, I want desperately to be used by you, to be taken by you till all your lusts are satisfied. Please, be my Master!"

Alkan turned and kissed her then, deeply, their tongues mingling and entwining as he rolled onto her, her legs spread wide and she gasped under his weight, then he raised himself onto his arms and they both looked down as she placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Alkan slid inside just a tiny distance, she moaned at the sensation.

As his hips slid forward she gasped as he began to slide into her filling her slippery sheath.

He pulled back and slid forward again then again, each time filling her further as she gasped and gripped his shoulders, when he was about a third of the way in he speeded into a fucking motion sliding in and out of her but penetrating further and further into her.

She was amazed at the sensation of being filled with the hard flesh of her lover, to have a man inside her at last sending ripples of pleasure through her body. Then Alkan gripped her and dropped forward, his body covering her covering her gasping mouth with his as he thrust into her plunging deep till he filled her completely. She gasped with shock and winced in pain. Then the pain subsided as the delicious sensation of being filled to the limit with hard cock enveloped her, she gripped his flesh with her pussy as his tongue possessed her mouth.

Finally after an age he began to move again, at first slowly to allow her stretched hole to adjust then faster till he was thrusting in and out of her tight and slippery pussy, their bodies slick with sweat, her thighs gripping his sides as she gasped into his ear.

"Yes master! Yes! That feels so wonderful" She cried, her mind screaming in pleasure as she felt an orgasm approach like a great wave, It hit her quickly and powerfully and she screamed loudly, her whole body tensing as he thrust deep and stopped allowing her to come slowly down from her peak.

Then Lucy tried to focus on Alkan, to give him all the pleasure she could, stroking his sides and his ass with her fingers, licking at his nipples, clenching her pussy around him.

Alkan was luxuriating in the tight wetness of her body, the wait to conquer this prize was worth it many times over and he thanked the Gods for placing her in his grasp.

He slid from her and she gasped in disappointment but he pulled her over onto her front and knowing what he wanted Lucy raised her ass, pulling up her knees and spreading her legs so her feet were on either side of his knees, presenting Alkan with her open pussy. He gazed at her wet hairless lips and above them the puckered hole of her ass, taking that could wait for later he thought smiling as her rubbed his shiny cock head over her pussy teasing her then placing the ebony helmet inside her he gripped her hips and thrust into her to the hilt his balls slapping her pussy. His fingers dug into her hips as he pulled her perfect rounded ass to him thrusting again and again into her rutting with her as if he were a beast rutting in a field. He roared with pleasure, laughing out loud as he took her, luxuriating in her female perfection.

Slipping from her again, he stood and picked her up, effortlessly manoeuvring her till she was facing him then cupping her ass cheeks he raised her till her legs wrapped around his hips, her hands gripping his shoulders as he thrust back into her effortlessly raising her body up and down on his phallus.

"AAAAhhhhhhhh!" He moaned, his balls clenching as his orgasm approached "I'm going to fill you with my seed now!" He growled through clenched teeth. "oh Yes Master" sobbed Lucy.

He rammed himself to the hilt deep inside her as she felt his cock throb and fill her pussy with a spurt of semen. Her own body clenched as she came again, arching her back and gasping loudly. She was lost in her own pleasure as his cock twitched again and again dispensing more cum, the seed from his large balls, into her until it dribbled from her and dripped onto the floor.

Alkan dropped her onto the bed and she flopped down, his seed leaking from her well taken pussy, he straddled her chest and she raised her head to suck him clean lapping up their juices till he climbed from her and they both collapsed beside one another. Lucy cuddled up to her lover and fell into a sleep, her arm across his muscular chest.

As ever, please contact me on the email address in my profile if you like my story or have any comments, thanks!

12