The Principal's Wife Ch. 1

Story Info
High school graduate takes the principal's wife.
1.5k words
3.85
301.6k
64
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is totally a work of fiction, although there is a basis on an actual event. Do not try this at home.

Bob has always been the bad boy at school. He was always in trouble. There wasn't a week that went by that he wasn't at the Principal's office. They graduated him from high school just to get rid of him. Sitting at graduation, the Principal and his wife approached the podium to give their little speeches. Bob thought "Damn. She's hot. She'd make a good next target". She was 42, had straight black hair that went down between her shoulders, and looked good carrying her 36B cups. She had always taken care of herself, going to the gym every morning, keeping herself in shape, and keeping her body sexy for her husband. Her husband really loved her, and he told her so every morning, and showed her every night. She never had wanted another man, and was a virgin on their wedding night. She never shaved her pussy, because that is what her husband wanted, and she always wanted to please him.

Throughout the remainder of graduation, Bob dreamed up how he carryout her rape.

Bob had no second thoughts about committing rape, no different than getting up every morning, and so he set about and quickly learned her routine. Every morning right after her husband left for work at 7:30, she went to the gym to work out. Every Tuesday, after working out, she did her grocery shopping. She would back her car up to the door, and leave the door open between trips between the house and the car. Bob though, "This cunt is making it easy for me". Between trips for the car and the home, Bob was able to make his way quickly to the door, snuck in and hid, waiting for the opportunity. After the last trip from the car, she closed the door and locked it behind her. He crept forward slowly, not wanting to warn her of his approach. Bob heard Julia putting away her groceries. At that moment, the phone rang. From the way she was talking, Bob knew she was talking to her husband. "Jim, I want you to know I love you so very, very much. You've made me the happiest woman alive. I'm preparing a special treat for you for tonight. I'm going to the bedroom to change now. I love you, darling." When Bob hear she was going to the bedroom, he snuck past unseen, and looked every door until he found the bedroom. He entered it, and hid behind the open door, waiting for her to walk in. She walked into the bedroom, and her life would change forever from that moment on.

Bob put his hand over her mouth and threw her against the wall. She fell in a heap on the floor, dazed from the head slamming. Quick as lightning, he jumped on top of her, pushing the knife against her nose and clamping his other hand over her mouth. At once, she knew what would be happening to her. Bob hissed, "This is your lucky day. You get to have my cock."

Grabbing her by her hair, he pulled her to a stand and dragged her to the bed, throwing her on it. He jumped on her and straddled himself over her. Still holding the knife, he put it up to her throat. "Now the fun begins." He moved the knife to her blouse and cut it the whole way down to the bottom, and pushed it open, revealing a white laced frilly bra. He sliced the straps just above the cups, then put the knife between her cups, he pulled upward, cutting the fabric between the cups. He pulled back the cloth, exposing her breasts. Her brown nipples were fully erect. He knew it was from her being scared, but she said to her?" You're loving it, aren't you bitch?" She just shook her head no, never saying a word.

Bob reached underneath her, and pulled at the remains of her blouse and bra, throwing them on the floor. Bob then moved down to her waist, grabbing her slacks at the waistband, and pulled then off her shapely legs. He was slightly surprised to see her wearing a full brief panty, thinking to himself, "They still make those?" He took his knife, cut her panties at the side, and pulled then away. She was naked now, and crying almost hysterically. He whispered in her ear "So far, you've been a good little cunt".

Still on her stomach, Bob gathered the remains of her clothes, tied her hands to the bed, and gagged her mouth. She didn't know what to expect next, but Bob knew she wouldn't be able to keep quiet. She could hear him taking off his jeans, but was confused when she heard his belt buckle. He landed the belt across her ass, making a WHACK, and immediately raised a welt. She screamed through her gag. He continued to whack her, hitting her across the ass, legs and back. Julia screamed into her gag with each hit. Screaming had replaced the crying.

Bob untied one arm, turned her over on the bed onto her back, and retied her arm. Her breasts and pussy were now open for his assault. Bob took off the rest of his clothes showing his 10-inch cock, fully erect, which Julia was now seeing for the first time. Julia started crying again. Mockingly Bob consoled her, "Don't cry, he's going to be your friend." Bob picked up his belt again, and showed it to Julia, and said "I don't want your boobs to feel left out." He swung and WHACKED both her breasts several times. With each whack, she screamed into her gag. He also used the belt on her stomach and tummy, with some whacks getting close to her cunt.

He threw the belt on the floor, and announced to Julia, "We're done with that." He removed Julia's gag, but had to clamp his had over her mouth when she started to scream. Bob had to warn her, "If you do that again, it's curtains for hubby". He took his hand away, and Julia behaved. "You're going to suck my cock now, whore" She cried, "I'm not a whore, I'm a loving wife." "But when your husband finds out what is going on here, will he still love you, slut?" "Yes, because he promised me for better or worse." Bob stuck his cock in Julia's mouth, and told her to suck. She was slow to start sucking, so Bob pushed his cock to the back of her throat, gagging her. That pushed him over the edge, and he was putting spurt after spurt down her throat. She started choking as he took his cock out of her mouth. There were a few drops of cum dribbling out of his cock, and he let them dribble onto her breasts. He grabbed onto her protruding nipples, pulling and twisting them, making them swell from the torture he was inflicting on the two orbs.

His cock was still hard as a rock. He told her to open her legs, and she shakily complied. Bob could see her pussy was wet, and knew his cock would still have a rough time going in because her pussy was small. Bob told Julia that she was about to receive her prize - his cock. He put his cockhead at the opening of her pussy, and with one thrust, he rammed his cock all the way in. Julia loudly moaned and arched her back. Bob pulled almost all the way out, and rammed back in all the way. Bob was now pounding her cunt furiously and knew he would be coming soon. Julia could sense it too. "Please sir, don't climax in me. I'm ovulating, and I want my husband to make me pregnant." Bob laughed at her plea, as he spurted load after load into her pussy. He pulled out making a plop sound, and slowly got dressed. From the phone in the bedroom, he then called the school's principal office, telling Mr. Jim Wells that his sexy wife had just been brutally raped. He hung up the phone and quickly left the house, with Julia still tied to the bed.

Bob waited a short distance away. Within a few minutes, Mr. Wells was flying down the road, followed by the police and ambulance.

Julia was in the hospital for a week recovering from her assault. Shortly before she was released, a pregnancy test was done, and the test came back positive. From her shock, she was never able to give a description of her attacker, and Bob is still on the loose, ready for his next victim.

Jim did not leave Julia. He was still very much in love with her, and did whatever he could to console her. Three days later, she put on her sexiest negligee, walked up to her husband and told him "FUCK ME. I'M YOUR WHORE."