The Prisoner Ch. 03

Story Info
A dilemma.
1.1k words
4.18
56.8k
19

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers

It has now been about six weeks since I was seduced by Jamal. My period which is pretty regular, had still not come. The last one was about 2 weeks before I had sex with Jamal.

I bought a home pregnancy test on the way to work one day. The day at work was uneventful as nothing happened.

On my way home I decided to stop at a coffee shop to relax.

I brought the pregnancy test in. I ordered a coffee and went to the ladies room and opened the box to read the instructions. I took the test, it showed negative. I was relieved at that.

I had another hour to drive before I got home. During the drive I started to think about how my cycle was regular and the timing of the power failure, the test had to be wrong.

I was so worked up over the thought of the possibilities by the time I got home, I could not sleep. I paced the floor all night trying not to disturb my husband. I had today off from work so I called the doctor for an appointment.

There was a cancellation so I was able to get in. I got called into the doctor's office. I still had not figured out how to explain my situation, "What seems to be the problem?"

"I don't really know how to explain it."

"Lets start with why you called," she said.

"Okay I guess that will work," I said. "I think I may be pregnant."

"That's what you wanted isn't it?"

"I'm not positive it's my husbands."

"I see, I'll schedule a pregnancy test then."

"I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative," I said. "My cycle has always been regular, My last period was about 8 weeks ago."

"Well you work a high stress job that could cause an interuption in the cycle."

"I had sex 6 weeks ago, the timing and all tells me I may have been fertile," I told her. "Stupid me didn't use birth control," I started crying.

"I'll have the lab do the test now."

She told me to check back in an hour, I went to the lab. I gave the lab all the samples they needed and went for a coffee.

Drinking my coffee, I started with the questions to myself. It is against my morals to have an abortion. What do I tell my husband? I don't know his feelings about blacks. Our families never showed any racism. Will he understand? I was confused more now than before. I finished my coffee and went back to the doctor for the results.

"Dani you are pregnant," I started to cry.

"How could I be so stupid?" sobbing.

"Dani calm down," she said. "You have choices here, you are only about 6 weeks along."

"I don't have choices, my husband will know I had an affair."

"You have time to get an abortion if thats what you want to do."

"Catholic, it's against my morals."

"If your husband doesn't have a paternity test done he will never know," she said. "Doctor patient confidentiality."

"He will know," I said. "It will be obvious."

"How will it be obvious?"

"I had an affair with a black man," I started to cry again.

"Well if you decide to have an abortion, you have to let me know in the next month, Okay?"

"Yes doctor I understand," I went home and cried myself to sleep. How do I tell my husband I had an affair.

Over the next couple of weeks I tried to find out what my husband thought of blacks. I got the feeling that he was impartial on this matter. This made my dilhema a little easier.

Knowing I was already pregnant, I snuck into Jamal's cell a couple of times to releive the stress over the whole matter. It was exciting, we almost got caught both times.

The gentleness of Jamal while fucking me was intense. When he injected his seed into my pussy it was the greatest feeling in the world, Intense.

I had booked a weekend getaway for my husband and I, after getting the test results. I took a couple vacation days for this. My husband was excited about the weekend.

When we arrived at the resort and were unpacking, I dropped the honey we have to talk.

"Okay Dani what's up?"

"Honey, this will be hard, I love you."

"Oh no, What is going on?"

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out.

"That's great."

"I don't think it's yours," I said. "I had an affair."

"Oh," he took that better than I thought he would.

"Honey, I was stupid, it happened so smoothly it was over before I knew it," I started to cry.

"Honey, we can get over this, nobody has to know," my husband was so understanding.

"Honey, you don't understand, everyone will know," I said still crying.

"Why is he black?" my husband started to laugh, seeing the horrified look on my face he stopped. "Well is he?"

"Yes he is."

"Oh I see."

"Honey, I will understand if you want a divorce."

"Well lets not jump into anything right away," This was going better than I expected.

"Honey I don't know what to do, judging by your reaction, I don't think you're prejudice," I said. "What about our families?"

"What about an abortion?" he asked.

"Honey with our upbringing, that is not an option."

"I see."

"We have a lot to talk about," I said. "I have found an apartment closer to work if you want a divorce."

"Well I guess we have a lot to decide," he said. "Why don't we enjoy the weekend."

My husbands demeanor was so appealing I gave him a kiss. OMG! I thought, This kiss was more passionate then any other he had ever given me. I hugged my husband tight. I was surprised to find that my husband was excited after telling him about my affair.

We cleaned up and went to dinner and went dancing afterwards. I could not beleive my husband took my confession so well.

We got back to the room about midnight and my husband and I fucked. My husband for the first time did not wear a condom.

My husbands cock was smaller than Jamal's but tonight it felt enormous, "OHHHHHHHH! Honey that feels soooooooo good fuck me."

My husband started plowing into my pussy with an excitment I did not know he had, "AHHHHHHHHHH! thats it baby just like that."

I was enjoying this passion that came out in my husband, "I'M CUMMMMMMMING!" His cock started to swell. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged, "OHHHH honey, cum now," My husband's cock exploded his sperm pelted my womb for the first time.

We went to sleep after that. I was relieved that my husband was understanding. We enjoyed the rest of the weekend.

We did not discus the affair or what we wanted to do.

to be continued...........

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers