The Prisoner Ch. 05

Story Info
The delivery men make another.
2.3k words
4.3
56k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

I was enjoying my first cup of coffee standing at the counter. I had semen leaking down my thighs from last nights unexpected threesome.

I finished my coffee and went to get dressed. I put on a fresh pair of shorts and a clean T-shirt to go shopping.

I went to the furniture store where I bought the other furniture. I chose four new chairs, and asked about assembly. The clerk was very helpful and said that could be arranged. I asked if they could be delivered that evening, the clerk said yes.

I inquired of the two delivery men who brought the rest of the furniture. I was told that they could deliver my items but it probably would not be until tomorrow. I told him I forgot to thank them for the first delivery so that would be o'kay.

I left the store and went to a used furniture store to shop for other furniture. After finding some other items that would match what I already purchased, I inquired about delivery. I set that up for the next week when I was off.

I had spent my allotment on furniture so I went home to soak in the tub. I was soaking in the tub relaxing when I started feeling ashamed of what I had let happen. What have you done? I thought, cheating on your husband and getting pregnant, fuck two men at once without getting their names,

Your a WHORE!

I got out of the tub crying to dry off, there was a knock at my door. I put my robe on and went to answer it, it was the chairs.

I answered the door, "Hi, I thought these wouldn't be delivered until tomorrow."

"They were ready and on our way home."

I let them in, they put the chairs around the table.

"I never did get your names yesterday," I inquired.

"I'm Dan and this is Tony."

"I never did thank you for being so professional yesterday."

"You thanked us," they both smiled.

"I'm not like that usually,"

"Don't be upset," he was looking in my puffy eyes, "Are you o'kay?"

"Yes, I just got emotional about what I let happen last night."

"You feel guilty."

"I enjoyed it," I said. "I just don't normally fuck men I just meet."

"I understand," Dan said. "Do you want us to leave?"

"No, I just moved here and need to meet new friends," I said. "I feel comfortable with you and Tony."

I offered them an iced tea, they accepted, "Do you have more deliveries?"

"No this is the last one," Dan said. "Can we take you to dinner?"

"I would like that," I went to change.

I don't know what came over me while I was choosing my outfit. I went without undergarments and wore a short skirt, and almost see through blouse.

Dan and Tony complimented me on my outfit when I walked back into the kitchen.

"Thank you."

"Thats a little dressy for where we are going."

"I could change."

"No, You don't have to," Tony said. "Nothing better than being seen with arm candy."

I blushed, "Arm candy?"

"A beautiful woman next to you."

"Thank you."

I was elated when we left for dinner. We went to a bar restaurant mix.

It was crowded when we got there and had to wait for a table. When we finally got seated it was in a corner booth with some privacy. We ate dinner, the food was very good.

We enjoyed some small talk after dinner, to my surprise time just seemed to stand still. When I looked up it was to see more of a bar crowd. All the patrons were casually dressed.

Dan and Tony ordered beers after dinner, and I had a glass of wine. The waiters were soon moving tables off the floor to make room to dance.

It was now around Ten and many couples were dancing, I noticed they were mixed couples.

A slow song came on and Dan asked me to dance, I got up and followed him out on the floor. He put his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Dan's hands soon drifted down to rub my ass, and pull me closer. I felt Dan's cock rubbing my thigh, I kissed him.

I danced with Tony and he copied Dan's movements rubbing my ass and pulling me close, he too had a hard on. I started getting excited and rubbed their hard ons with my thighs.

I was having so much fun with Dan and Tony I did not object when they started rubbing my thighs under the table. The later it got the braver they became, their hands started moving higher. I was enjoying the attention and spread my thighs the higher they went.

I don't know whose hand got to my pussy first but it felt so good. I returned the favor by rubbing their hard ons. I looked around the bar, no one was paying attention to us. I unzipped their pants and reached in, they both moaned. I pulled their cocks out and started stroking, I wanted to give them the same pleasure.

After about 10 minutes Dan got real brave, he lifted me on to his lap. He turned me on his lap so I was looking at the dance floor, he pulled my skirt up and I raised my hips so it bunched at my waist.

When I sat back down I felt Dan's cock between my thighs. Dan reached around me and started rubbing his cock on my pussy lips, "OHHHHHHHHHH!"

I leaned forward and reached down to stroke Dan's cock, "Put it in," he whispered.

I don't know what came over me at that moment. I leaned up a little and inserted his cock into my pussy and sat back down, "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

I put my elbows on the table to steady myself Dan grabbed my ass and started lifting up and down. This felt so good I started moving on my own.

Dan leaned forward and started kissing my neck, I leaned back. Dan started sucking on my earlobe and I lost awareness, I did not care we were fucking in public.

I continued to post up and down slowly, so no one would notice. When someone came close I would gyrate my hips, so as not to draw attention to what was happening.

I was in the middle of an intense orgasm when I heard, "Do you need anything else?"

Tony ordered 2 more beers and a wine.

"Did he see us?" I got nervous.

"He knows what you were doing," Tony answered.

"What?" I asked. "How can he?"

"It's accepted here."

"Fucking in a booth is accepted?"

"It's accepted in every Zebra club."

I was still posting up and down on Dan's cock, "Zebra club?" I said. "What is that? OHHHHHHH!"

"Black cock sluts come to indulge in their fantasies."

Dan's cock started to swell up, I planted myself in his lap and started gyrating my hips. His cock exploded, jet after jet of semen pelted my womb.

The waiter came by and dropped off our drinks, "Is everything all right miss?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Dan's semen was still pelting my womb.

I still had Dan's cock in my pussy, I looked at Tony, "Black cock sluts," I said. "Is that what you think of me?"

"Why else would you be here?"

"I'm new in town," I said. "Looking for friends."

Tony got up and walked toward the exit. I tried to get up, Dan held my hips down, "What was that all about?" I asked.

"He's young," Dan said. "He engages his mouth before his brain most of the time."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "What is a black cock slut?"

"A white woman that will fuck a black man."

"That's what he thinks of me?"

Dan started lifting my ass again, his cock was growing, "Like I said he's young, he'll learn."

I started posting up and down on Dan's cock, Tony came back.

Tony sat down and started sipping his beer without saying a word. I reached under the table and stroked his cock, "Can we be friends?"

"You just want my big black cock, Whore!"

I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, "Yes I do."

He smiled and leaned back against the booth. I stroked his cock as I felt Dan's cock swell, I planted my ass. I started to gyrate my hips when he exploded, what an intense feeling his semen was causing as it pelted my womb.

Dan finished cumming, I sat there to recuperate.

After a few minutes I stood up and moved over to Tony. I hiked my skirt up and planted myself in his lap. I leaned forward on the table, reaching down I guided Tony's cock to my pussy and impaled myself on it, "OHHHHHHHHH!"

"Black cock slut can't get enough."

"Shut up and fuck me."

I started posting up and down on his cock, enjoying every inch, "Whore wants another load."

I looked at Dan, he was shaking his head, "Boy may never learn."

I laughed still posting on Tony's cock, "Whats so funny Bitch?"

I looked back at Dan, "I don't think he will."

Dan and I started laughing, "What are you two talking about?" Tony was getting confused.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! Nothing."

Tony's cock started to swell, I planted my ass and gyrated. He exploded deep in my pussy, "OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jet after jet of Tony's semen pelted my womb.

It took me a few minutes to recuperate after that fuck, leaving Tony's cock embedded in my pussy. I was finally able to stand, "It's getting late," I said. "You two have to work tomorrow."

We got up, I smoothed my skirt. Dan paid the bill and we left.

We walked out to the car and Dan unlocked it, opening the back door for me. I got in and Dan got behind the wheel. Tony tried to get in the passenger door but it was locked. He knocked on the window, "Let me in."

Dan reached over the seat and unlocked the back door, Tony got in. Dan started to drive, "Whats with the backseat shit man?"

Dan motioned me with his hand, I slid closer to Tony. I started stroking Tony's cock again, unzipping his pants, "Whore wants more."

"Shut up and enjoy," Dan said.

I went down on Tony and started kissing his cock. I licked up and down the sides, in a teasing manner. I got to the head and ran my tongue under the mushroom cap, "OHHH! Shit, that's it."

I licked the head for a couple of more minutes, I engulfed his cock. Tony grabbed the back of my head and ever so gently started fucking my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, working his cock past my gag reflex.

"I hope we don't hit a bump," Dan said, laughing.

"AHHHHHH! watch the road man."

Dan drove around for a while as I continued blowing Tony, "That feels so good, OHHHHH!"

I felt Tony's cock start to swell and engulfed his entire cock. he exploded sending jet after jet of semen straight down my throat, "AHHHHHHH!" I climaxed.

I pulled my mouth off Tony's cock and tucked it back in his pants, zipping him up.

Dan brought me back home and walked me to the door, "Good night Dani."

"Would you like to come in for a coffee?"

"I have to bring Tony home."

"I'll leave the door unlocked," he kissed me and left.

I went in and made a pot of coffee, I brushed my teeth.

I was waiting in the kitched for about half an hour when Dan returned, "Coffees ready."

"Didn't really want coffee," he said, walking up behind me and unzipping my dress, "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, I can't believe that I let you fuck me in the restaurant."

"Happens all the time there."

"Something about getting caught is so exciting."

"It is, it's a good thing they never report us."

"You do that all the time?"

"Only with a sexy white bitch."

"Now I'm a bitch," Dan was smiling, I smiled back.

I was pouring a coffee, Dan slid my dress off. I sat at the table, Dan sat next to me.

"Can I take you again?"

"Where?"

"To the Zebra club."

"I would love it," I said. "It was exciting fucking in public."

"Good, I won't tell Tony."

"No, Please invite him," I said. "Something about his demeanor makes it more exciting."

"He called you all kinds of names."

"Says whats on his mind," I said. "Can't fault him for that."

"Maybe we should get you a tattoo," he said. "That way Tony will think you really are a black cock slut."

"That would be cool tribal weave," I said, framing the area above my pussy. "But I can't right now."

"May I ask why?"

"I'm pregnant," I said. "Can't risk infection."

"How far along?"

"Three months."

"Where's the father?"

"Prison."

"Prison?"

"Yes, I'm a prison guard."

"Really, So what happened?"

"The father got stabbed and we had a power failure while I was escorting him to the infirmary."

"You were raped?"

"No, we got trapped in a hall and he was so smooth, it was done with before I knew what happened."

"Aren't there cameras?"

"Yes, but the generator that ran them did not come on."

"Is he going to live here when he gets out?"

"I can't blame him for what happened, I let it happen," I said. "I gave him the option to visit if he wants."

"So was he black?"

"Yes, most intimidating man I ever saw."

"How so?"

"6"7" all muscle, near 300 lbs."

"Sounds like a scary man."

"To look at him is very scary," I said. "He is so gentle when he fucks me."

I finished my coffee and turned off the pot.

Dan led me to my bedroom and laid me down, getting undressed he climed into bed. He hugged me and told me to get some sleep.

What am I getting into?

to be continued..........................

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers