The Private Spa Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife discovers her sexual power over men.
1.4k words
3.36
25.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was buckling up my pants and wondering how I could quickly end what I thought had turned into a pretty embarrassing situation. I had basically just jerked off while a muscular masseur whom we'd invited to our hotel room for a private spa treatment had gotten my wife off with his fingers. My pants were soaked from the cum I'd just blown into them, an embarrassment that my wife and this perfect stranger had just witnessed. I wanted to pack up and get out.

The problem was that Ben, the masseur, was still gently fondling Jenny's crotch and was sporting what looked like a huge erection. She was still on her back on the table, glistening nude in the oil he'd covered her with, her full tits and broad thighs reflecting the yellow light from the only lamp that was on in the room.

"Well," I said, to no one in particular. I had no idea what to say at this point. My wife was still recovering from the monumental orgasm that Ben had just given her. She was breathing quickly and had her eyes closed, a dreamy look on her face. The color was high on her chest and in her face and her thick nipples stood erect.

Ben stepped a little closer to the head of the table, one hand trailing up my wife's body and gently rubbing one of her breasts. She smiled slightly, her eyes still closed. Sensing where Ben stood, she reached out with one hand found the tent in his pants. She pressed against it lightly.

I couldn't believe it. Ben of course was happy and pushed himself into my wife's palm. Jenny slowly moved her hand up and down the front of his pants.

"Uh, Jen, I think it's time for us to go," I said. It came out like a croak. My throat was still dry from my own orgasm. Neither one of them seemed to hear me.

"Jen?" I said again. She looked over at me and gave me a short shake of her head. I wasn't sure what she was trying to say with that, but it was pretty obvious she wasn't planning to leave anytime soon. She kept stroking Ben's pants. I just stood there, watching and wondering what would happen next.

That didn't take long to develop. Ben released Jenny's breast and took another step towards the head of the table. At the same time, he tugged his trainers down to reveal what was indeed one of the biggest boners I'd ever seen. It stood almost straight up and looked as hard as an iron bar. His cock didn't seem to faze my wife at all, however. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly started to stroke.

Things were going from bad to worse but I had to admit this was still turning me on. Even though it had only been a couple of minutes since I'd shot my load, I felt a stirring in my wet pants.

Ben pulled off his trainers and then lifted himself onto the table so that we was straddling Jenny's body across her waist. His cock jutted out towards her face as he reached down and again began to squeeze and pinch Jenny's large tits, which jiggled and wobbled in response. She wrapped both hands around his massive cock and began slowly stroking him. She'd stroke once or twice and then release his erection, making it spring up sharply. She smiled, looking like she was enjoying the power over his body that she was exerting.

Things moved back into a blur for me at that point. That's because Jenny sat up slightly and took the head of Ben's hard-on into her mouth. She never did that with me, always said it was too gross. But here she was with a complete stranger, hungrily taking his huge cock into her mouth. Ben breathed in loudly and looked up at the ceiling. Jenny slowly moved her head forward, taking more and more of his erection into her mouth. Somehow her glossy lipstick suddenly stood out and that's all I could see, my wife's full and luscious lips, glistening lightly, that until now had only kissed me, were now tightly wrapped around this other guy's cock, slowly and gently massaging his rigid member and bringing him a pleasure that she'd never given me.

I pulled off my wet pants and threw them aside. My cock was again hard as rock, although only half the size of Ben's. I was mesmerized by the sight of my wife bringing him so much pleasure with her mouth. He was now rocking slightly back and forth, in rhythm with my wife's movements, his now wet and slippery hard-on sliding easily and quickly in and out of Jenny's eager mouth. She had reached out with her arms to grasp his buttocks and pull him closer to her. He looked back down at her and started to gently pinch her nipples. She moaned in response.

I moved to the side of the table and looked down at her. She ignored me completely. Her eyes were locked on his, a look of eager expectation on her face. Ben was moving faster, staring down at my wife, squeezing her nipples. Her breasts wobbled as he flicked his fingers across them.

I could tell from his breathing that he was close to cumming. My cock was pulsating as I watched my wife, knowing that she was about to bring Ben to a climax. She started to make quiet whimpering sounds with every thrust of Ben's cock into her mouth. I wanted to reach down and touch her, or take one of her hands and put it on my rigid cock, but I was sure that would break the moment and somehow ruin everything. So I just stood there, watching.

At that point, Ben loudly inhaled and seemed to hold his breath. He was staring at my wife, his eyes almost bugging out of his head. My wife was staring back into his eyes, urging him on. He stopped thrusting and looked down at her. The room was completely still. It looked like the shaft of his cock expanded slightly. My wife's eyes half smiled, and then Ben let out a loud moan. Jenny closed her eyes for a moment and swallowed hard. Ben started to thrust again, slowly at first but then almost frantically. Jenny was swallowing and trying hard to keep up with Ben's thrusting, but she couldn't manage and his cock sprang free from her mouth, trailing a string of sperm across her lips and tongue. He reached down to grasp his cock and a huge jet of cum splashed across my wife's face. Her mouth was open for a moment and I could see what looked like a lot of his sperm inside. She again lifted her head up towards Ben's cock just as another spurt shot out. She caught it in her mouth and closed her lips around his member, again swallowing for all she was worth.

I stood there in a complete daze, my dick almost exploding. I didn't want to repeat the last time and start jacking to my wife as she was doing this stranger. I wanted desperately for her to reach out and help me, the way she'd helped Ben, but she was totally focused on finishing him off.

His orgasm was subsiding. He was still pushing his cock in and out of my wife's mouth, but he was clearly spent. My wife was gently rocking her head back and forth, lovingly massaging his withering cock with her lips and tongue. There was a long string of sperm across her face and a pearl-colored drop on her lower lip.

Eventually Ben got off the table and quietly put himself back together and left the room. I don't remember his saying anything. My wife was also quiet. She sat up, glanced at me for a moment, looked down at my stone-hard cock and then walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I watched her wordlessly, wondering whether everything that had just happened was real. Our world had completely changed. The private spa had destroyed what had been our life up until then. I sat down on the hotel room bed and looked down at my boner. It wasn't going away on its own. I listened to the shower turn on in the bathroom. When Jenny came out, we'd have to talk.

To be continued...