The Prize

Story Info
Smackdown's Joy Giovanni wins a contest and gets her prize.
2.6k words
4
13.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

After the 2005 No Way Out pay-per-view goes off the air, Torrie Wilson is leading the winner of the SmackDown Rookie Diva contest, Joy Giovanni, towards the locker room area, "Joy you're just going to love your prize for winning." Torrie says.

Joy Giovanni cutely presses her lips together and raises an eyebrow as she walks with Torrie Wilson. "Ummm...I thought being named the Rookie Diva on SmackDown was the prize?" Joy asks while dressed in a short white skirt and an adorable lime green top

Torrie smiles, "Yeah it is... officially..." Torrie says, "But Dawn Marie came up with this great idea for a prize for the winner, which is you..." Torrie says.

Joy Giovanni timidly bites down on her bottom lip and gets a look of uncertain on her face "Dawn came up with it? Oh boy...this can't be good...she hates all of the new Divas here on SmackDown..."

Torrie laughs a bit, "Don't worry... Dawn says she hates all the new Divas but she did come up with a great idea..." Torrie says as they stop in front of the Superstars locker room, "Now just wait right here..." Torrie says as she opens the door to the Superstars dressing room where John Cena, wearing blue jean shorts, and Rey Mysterio, wearing baggy gold colored pants and a matching gold luchadore mask are waiting. "Hey guys. you ready?" Torrie says as looks into the dressing room as Joy stands behind her.

John Cena nods his head, "Yeah Torrie we're ready." Cena says with a bit of a smirk.

"Yeah, send in the winner." Rey adds.

Joy Giovanni slowly peeks her head into the locker room, instantly seeing John Cena and Rey Mysterio. Joy raises an eyebrow and then looks at Torrie Wilson. "Ummm...Torrie? What's going on?" Joy asks as the locker room door closes behind her.

Torrie smiles, "Well Joy... these are your prizes... John Cena and Rey Mysterio... and what's going on is... a little celebration for you winning the contest tonight."

Joy blushes a bit "They're my prizes?" Joy says with a cute laugh "Boy...I don't know.."

"Hey Joy... we volunteered after we knew who won..." Rey says.

Torrie smiles, "There you see? They wanted to be your prizes.... and I think you should have some fun..." Torrie says.

Joy presses her lips together and cutely looks over at John Cena and Rey Mysterio "Well...what am I suppose to do with them?" Joy asks with a cute laugh.

"You don't know what to do with us?" John asks with a bit of a smile on his handsome face.

Torrie presses her lips together as she looks at John and Rey, "Well Joy... if I were you.... I kinda would do the first thing that comes to mind... but that's just me..." Torrie says with a bit of a suggestive tone.

Joy Giovanni innocently smiles and nods her head "Oh...ok...' Joy lightly licks her lips as she takes a step towards John Cena and Rey Mysterio "Ok...I can do that..." Joy says with a light laugh.

Torrie nods her head, "Good... well I'll leave you to have some fun with your prizes..." Torrie smiles before she looks at John and Rey, "You two behave..." Torrie says.

"Who us?" John asks as Torrie smiles at him and Rey before she leaves the locker room.

Joy Giovanni bites down on her bottom lip as she seductively looks at Rey Mysterio and John Cena "Well...if I can do anything with you two...I guess that would mean we get to fuck..."

Rey Mysterio nods his masked head, "It's whatever you want to do... if you want to do that... we'll be more than happy to participate..." The studdly Mexican Superstar says.

Joy nods her head "Alright...cool, I like that." Joy says with a smile as she stands in front of John Cena and Rey Mysterio as she cutely glances down at their crotches "Would you two mind...undressing?"

"Nope... we definitely don't mind..." John Cena says as he unbuttons his jean shorts and lowers them from his muscular waist revealing his huge fourteen inch cock. Rey Mysterio soon lowers his own gold wrestling pants to uncover his massive fourteen inch cock. Both Superstars step out of their clothes to give Joy an incredible view of their muscular bodies.

Joy licks her lips and smiles as she looks down at the hardening cocks of Rey Mysterio and John Cena "Wow...those are pretty big..." Joy Giovanni says with a laugh as she kneels down in front of Cena and Mysterio and she places her left hand around Cena's cock, while her right hand is around Rey's cock.

"Mmmmm that's what Torrie said..." Rey licks his lips as Joy begins to move her right hand on his cock. John puts his hands on his waist as Joy turns her left hand around his thick cock.

Joy raises an eyebrow and laughs "Torrie's been with you guys?" Joy Giovanni asks as she smoothly and gently massages her nicely soft hands against the hard cocks of Mysterio and Cena, while adorably smiling up at the two SmackDown Superstars.

"Oh yeah..." John nods his head as Joy moves her left hand back and forth on his long hard cock. Rey smiles as he watches Joy move her right hand on his shaft at a slightly quicker pace.

"Really?" Joy asks with a laugh as she lowers her head to gently brush her wet, soft tongue against the head of Rey Mysterio's cock to gently circle her tongue on his cock. "Mmm..." Joy softly moans as she moves her left hand smoothly up and down Cena's thick cock.

"Mmmhmmm.... Torrie hooked up with me a few times back in our WCW days..." Rey says as Joy traces her soft wet tongue around the head of his large cock. John smirks a bit as Joy twists her left hand around his cock as she strokes it.

"Oh yeah?" Joy asks as she pauses for a moment from moving her tongue on Rey's cock in order to take his thick, incredibly large Mexican cock into her extremely soothing and pleasant mouth. Joy gently wraps her soft lips around Rey's thick cock and she starts to gently bob her head, while guiding her left hand quicker on Cena's cock.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmmm..." Rey nods his head and moans as Joy bobs her head slowly on his large fourteen inch cock. John licks his lips as he leans down slightly to feel up Joy's perfectly shaped tits through the material of her lime green top.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm" Joy Giovanni moans as she presses her soft lips tighter around Rey's shaft as she smoothly bobs her head at a gentle pace on his cock. Joy begins to rock forward on her knees as the 2005 SmackDown Rookie Diva Winner sucks Rey's cock and strokes John's cock.

"Ahhhh mmm..." John moans as Joy moves her hand back and forth on his large hard cock. Rey unstraps the chin-strap of his gold mask as he watches Joy suck his cock at a gradually increasing pace.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Joy moans as her soft lips massage Rey Mysterio's thick cock as she steadily bobs her head on his cock, slurping her saliva as she sucks. Joy removes her left hand from John Cena's fully hardened cock and motions for him to go behind her.

"Ohhhhh ahhhh..." Rey moans as he places his hands on Joy's head as she bobs her head eagerly on his cock. John steps around behind Joy Giovanni and kneels behind her so that he can pull down her short white skirt and her white panties to reveal her perfectly round ass. The new number one contender to the WWE Title licks his lips ash e guides his massive fourteen inch cock into Joy's tight warm pussy.

"MMMMMM!" Joy groans happily around Rey Mysterio's cock as she presses her lips extremely tight around his Mexican cock as she feels John Cena's large cock entering her pussy. Joy closes her eyes and holds Rey's cock deep inside of her pleasant mouth as John starts to thrust his cock into her pussy."

"Ahhhh uhhh..." John moans as he holds onto Joy's hips as he thrusts his huge cock in and out of Joy Giovanni's tight warm pussy from behind. Rey runs his fingers through Joy's hair as she takes his cock almost entirely into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Joy moans as she starts to rapidly moves her head once again on Rey's cock as she slaps her soft tongue against this shaft, while she starts to gently rock back on her knees to push back on John Cena's thrusting cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm!" Rey Mysterio moans as he feels Joy's soft lips pressing on his cock as she taps her tongue against the bottom side of his huge Mexican cock. John Cena moves his hands to Joy's ass as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he rams his cock deeply into her warm pussy.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh!" Joy moans as she lifts her head off of Rey Mysterio's cock and bites down on her bottom lip as she smoothly rocks back on her knees to presses her cute ass back against Cena's muscular waist as she feels him thrusting deep into her pussy.

"Ahhhh... uhhh yea..." John grunts a bit as he pumps his cock firmly into Joy's tight warm and wet pussy as he fucks her from behind. Rey Mysterio licks his lips as he moves over to the large leather couch of the locker room and sits down on it.

Joy Giovanni lowers her head as she smoothly rocks back and forth on her knees while John Cena deeply thrusts his cock into her pussy "Ohhhh! Ohhhh"

John grits his teeth as he slows his thrusts down and then pulls his fourteen inch cock out of Joy's tight wet pussy, "Mmmm having fun Joy?" John asks.

Joy smiles and glances over her shoulder "Ohhh yeah John..."

"Hey Joy... I got some fun for you over here..." Rey Mysterio laughs as he sits on the leather couch.

Joy Giovanni licks her lips as she stands up from the floor of the locker room and she approaches Rey Mysterio on the couch to gently straddle his lamp and lowers her adorable, hot body down on his cock "Ohhhhh..."

"Mmmmm..." Rey moans as he feels Joy's pussy squeezing his cock as she lowers herself completely on his thick cock. Rey lifts up and removes Joy's lime green top, revealing her gorgeous upper body while she starts to rock on his dick.

"Ohhhh Rey...Ohhhh" Joy moans as she starts to gently rock back and forth on Mysterio's cock while she feels his hands groping her large tits.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm!" Rey moans as he gropes and squeezes Joy's large tits as she rocks on his massive cock. John Cena lucks his lips as he get up from the floor and walks over to the couch to stand behind Joy. Cena carefully spreads Joy's ass cheeks and then eases his extremely thick cock into Joy's tight asshole.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh shit John!" Joy Giovanni moans as she closes her eyes and grits her teeth while rocking on Rey Mysterio's cock to lightly rock back on John Cena's cock

John laughs a bit, "Mmmm don't worry Joy.... I'll go slow..." John says as he slowly pumps his cock in and out of Joy's asshole. Rey keeps groping Joy's large tits as he thrusts his cock upward into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmm...ohhh yeah, that feels so good..." Joy moans as she licks her lips and rocks back between John Cena and Rey Mysterio. Joy places her soft hands onto Mysterio's muscular chest while her adorable ass nicely smacks against Cena's muscular waist.

"Uhhhh... mmmmm ahhh...." Rey moans as he keeps his hands on Joy's tits as he firmly pumps his cock up into Joy's pussy. John moves his strong hands up Joy's back and places them on her shoulders as he thrusts his cock a bit faster into her ass.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhh yeah!" Joy moans as she perfectly grinds her adorable body between Rey Mysterio and John Cena as they slam their cocks into her pussy and ass.

"Mmmmm ahhhh!" John grunts as he and Rey speed up their thrusts as they ram their big hard cocks deeply into her ass and pussy. Both of the hunky Superstars begin to sweat as they fuck the beautiful winner of the 2005 SmackDown Rookie Diva contest.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Joy moans as she starts to cum on Rey's cock.

"Uhhhh ahhhh yea mmmm!" Rey moans as he feels Joy's pussy squeezing his cock as she cums. Rey and John continue to fuck Joy Giovanni as she rocks between both of them.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yes! Ohhhh!" Joy moans as her adorable ass firmly smacks back against Cena's muscular waist as he intensely rams his cock into her tight ass, while she moves quickly on Rey's cock.

"Awww.... shit..." John moans as he pulls his cock out of Joy's tight asshole and Joy ends up surprising him and Rey when she lifts herself off of Rey's huge Mexican cock. Joy licks her lips as she sits down on the couch next to Rey Mysterio and eagerly wraps her hands around John Cena's cock as she pulls his shaft into her mouth. Joy wraps her laughs around Cena's shaft and she starts to smoothly suck on his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck...." John moans as Joy bobs her head on his huge hard cock. Rey licks his lips as he starts to stroke his own cock before Joy takes her left hand off of John's dick to put it on Rey's shaft.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm..." Joy moans as she gently twists her head on John Cena's cock as her soft lips grind against his shaft as she moves her left hand smoothly on Rey's rock hard Mexican cock.

"Awww... mmmmmm..." Rey moans as Joy moves her left hand up and down on his cock. John Cena licks his lips before he grits his teeth when he starts to cum inside of Joy's warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Joy moans softly as she lifts her head off of John Cena's cock and swallows his cum. "Ohhhh John..." Joy moans as she leans her head down to Rey Mysterio's cock to flick her tongue against his piss-slit.

"Damn I'm glad you won..." John says as he moves to sit on the armrest of the couch. Rey licks his lips as Joy keeps stroking his cock with her left hand while she flicks her tongue against the piss-slit of his dick.

"Mmmm...mmmm" Joy softly moans as she brushes her wet tongue around the head of Rey's Mexican cock, lathering her saliva, while stroking his shaft with her left hand.

"Ahhhhh.... uhhh shit..." Rey moans as his cock starts to erupt with his warm cum as Joy continues to stroke his throbbing cock.

"Mmm...ohhhh..." Joy moans and laughs as Rey Mysterio's thick, warm cum sprays against her beautiful face as she flicks her tongue against the head of his cock.

"Ohhhh damn... mmmmm..." Rey moans as his cock starts to soften slightly after he's finished cumming.

Joy smiles and laughs as she lifts her head "So....is this all I get for my prize?"

John laughs a bit, "Nope.... this is like a warm-up.... Torrie and Dawn have some other things cooked up for you tonight..."

Joy blushes a bit "Oh boy...I can only wonder..."

-END-