The Prize Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

Teel leaned into his hold, welcoming each thrust, begging for it. "Oh yes. Yes! More; give me more."

And he gave more, and more until he could feel her muscles rippling around him. As he felt her muscle clench down he was certain it was deliberate and not just a reaction to his possession. She was insatiable, consumed with her own pleasure, and beautiful with it. They came together in an explosion of bliss and this time it was he who lost consciousness in the depths of her body.

Reality was slow in returning. He acknowledged first the soft pillow cushioning him, and then the fact that it was breathing, albeit shallowly under the press of his weight. He adjusted their bodies into a more comfortable position and gently brushed the hair off Teel's forehead. His mind wandered as his hand idly stroked her soft curves. Who was this woman? Not the Teel of before who had begged for mercy. This was a woman who welcomed pleasured, embraced it, and would never back away from it. Who was she? And did he still long for the old Teel when he could have the new one?

Teel turned slowly towards Rogue, easing away from his caress. Her clear, direct eyes held his for a second before darting away. At first he thought she was shy of him because of the intimacies they had shared, but her words set him straight.

"I remember." She slid completely off the bed. "I remember everything."

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12